Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmingal has arrived

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
in the gallery. :lol:
since I had my three years forum anniversary yesterday and I failed to celebrate it in time
(because I didn't actually have computer access yesterday)

I am celebrating it today by adding Simmingal to the gallery (even if no one asked for it cause im worth it *hair flip*)
yes you can actually remove her pool ladders and roast her in the sun now
KM380p7.png
and I also added my cat Dork in the game because why not
1YRgFiw.png
he will drive you mad too I promise

anyway feel free to torment them to your hearts content I just created new discussion cause idk where this goes :lol:
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Time to make her wear thr Britechester mascot costume
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Gordy wrote: »
    Time to make her wear thr Britechester mascot costume

Yes she will love being a dragon
    I was contemplating on giving my cat dragon costume but then i felt bad for the poor fella because he isn't fan of wearing things
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    since I had my three years forum anniversary yesterday and I failed to celebrate it in time

I am celebrating it today by adding Simmingal to the gallery (even if no one asked for it cause im worth it *hair flip*)
    00.jpg
    KM380p7.png
    1YRgFiw.png

anyway feel free to torment them to your hearts content I just created new discussion cause idk where this goes :lol:

I will download when I next go online. I have an empty lot on StrangerVille. The Sigworths house. They’ve gone on… a holiday 🤭😂.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options

00.jpg
    KM380p7.png
    1YRgFiw.png

I will download when I next go online. I have an empty lot on StrangerVille. The Sigworths house. They’ve gone on… a holiday 🤭😂.

I get to have a house :hushed::heart:
    So very generous of you :blush:

I hope I gave her enough outfit options so she doesn't have to walk around in underwear :lol:
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,840 Member
    You are now in my game. Woe unto you. You will remain lovingly unburnt. Likewise your pool ladders will always be there for you in your time of need. No. What I have in mind is more fiendish. I shall cast you into my RomCom story save. You will be surrounded be pink princess romantic adventures, though there will be lots of tanned pool boys.....maybe it won't be the hellish torture I thought it was....

Back to the drawing board....

But you're still in my game.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    You are now in my game. Woe unto you. You will remain lovingly unburnt. Likewise your pool ladders will always be there for you in your time of need. No. What I have in mind is more fiendish. I shall cast you into my RomCom story save. You will be surrounded be pink princess romantic adventures, though there will be lots of tanned pool boys.....maybe it won't be the hellish torture I thought it was....

Oh no not the pool boys :scream:
    *panics*
    *grabs cat and looks for big umbrella to hide behind*
    Please let Judith Ward come swimming and distract the pool boys
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Oh no not the pool boys :scream:
    *panics*
    *grabs cat and looks for big umbrella to hide behind*
    Please let Judith Ward come swimming and distract the pool boys

Yes, the poollll boysss, muwhahaha.😈

Fear not, for I am the magnet that draweth Judith. She will surely know how to handle...
    *in a smoky, sultry voice, with raised eyebrow*
    Them
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited June 2022
    You are both cute as a button! I haven't played vampires in a while, and plan to go add her and her cat to Forgotten Hollow. I think she'd make an excellent new neighbor there.

Tanned poolboys, eh? Where? If they are bothering you, I'll come take them off your hands!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    You are both cute as a button! I haven't played vampires in a while, and plan to go add her and her cat to Forgotten Hollow. I think she'd make an excellent new neighbor there.

Tanned poolboys, eh? Where? If they are bothering you, I'll come take them off your hands!

Judith and I greatly appreciate your offer and if we should need assistance we will call you first, dahling Iggy.
  • Options
    edited June 2022

She will greatly appreciate the silent, dark and welcoming streets of Forgotten Hollow where one shall not be scared by crowds of tanned pool boys :relieved::heart: Maybe you shall even spot her on a lovely evening stroll
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I won't download it, simply because I want to spare you the Nate Whiplash makeover lol
  • Options
    I won't download it, simply because I want to spare you the Nate Whiplash makeover lol

:joy::joy: I suppose she isn't exactly next in fashion in Nate Whiplash universe

then again maybe she would be enlightened visiting other universes who knows who knows...
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member

:joy::joy: I suppose she isn't exactly next in fashion in Nate Whiplash universe

then again maybe she would be enlightened visiting other universes who knows who knows...

Well, she would probably get a purple mohawk, and maybe some tattoos lol
  • Options

Well, she would probably get a purple mohawk, and maybe some tattoos lol

Aww yibs you know I used to have purple hair once granted it was not a mohawk but hey if you never try - :lol:
  • Options
    flaresimsflaresims Posts: 30 Member
    how about rainbow mohawk and rainbow tattoos
    𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓼
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    edited June 2022
    hmm I recently moved Callia Maebey into one of the Chic Street apartments, not to play her, but to see which of my San Myshuno sims she would run into/which story screenshots she would photobomb
    perhaps I will do similar with Simmingal
    in fact they could be neighbors?

Callia's apartment has a chalk outline on the floor... not sure what simmingal would make of that

• Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    edited June 2022
    chicablue627-evil.gif

Interesting..

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    hmm I recently moved Callia Maebey into one of the Chic Street apartments, not to play her, but to see which of my San Myshuno sims she would run into/which story screenshots she would photobomb
    perhaps I will do similar with Simmingal
    in fact they could be neighbors?

Callia's apartment has a chalk outline on the floor... not sure what simmingal would make of that

Or behold... they could be Roommates
    okay they couldn't that would be literal torture I had roommate once and it drained my dark energy so bad trying to exist in same house with a human they can just be so... there

I don't know what simmingal would think of the lovely body markings probably because i find it hard to imagine she would visit her neighbors voluntarily :lol: unless ofcourse, she has a pet to pet *looks thoughtfully in the distance while thinking of fluffy beings*

perhaps she would complain about the stench eventually or need a sip though in which case it would be discovered
  • Options
    chicablue627-evil.gif

Interesting..

S-should I be worried? :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    chicablue627-evil.gif

Interesting..

Depends, what are your thoughts on glitter, pom poms, obsessive perfection, and on being in a sorority house; watched over by the very perky Eliza Pancakes.

Here are your sisters, oh, and don't worry, we provide the uniform.

00.jpg

| Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    chicablue627-evil.gif

Interesting..

Depends, what are your thoughts on glitter, pom poms, obsessive perfection, and on being in a sorority house; watched over by the very perky Eliza Pancakes.

Here are your sisters, oh, and don't worry, we provide the uniform.

00.jpg

Well in detailed manner

Glitter: troublesome substance will be found all around the house even if you only used one little sparkle on something hazardous, hazardous indeed but I did once have glitter hair cause for some reason we had glitter hairspray and things escalated

Pom poms: the knitting kind or the cheerleader kind? actually not sure if it matters when I was kid i watched lots of cheerleader movies and i don't even know why i guess it was research into unknown mysteries of universe then i grew up very much loathing the concept of it but i like knitted pompoms they make fun cat toys and if you attach them to slippers you get well... scratched feet but very happy cat friend

Obsessive perfection: yes concept very close to my heart though I suspect their approach might differ as I mostly seek perfection only in things that don't really matter like having my sock drawer perfectly organized it is so very sad when it isn't

Being in sorority: sounds like a trip to the alien planet and perhaps not pleasant one

and last but not least Eliza Pancakes: I think she would very fast find out I am just female Bob :lol: which wouldn't end well

Outfits are fab tho...if only I'm truly afraid of the results if you were to put it on me :lol:
  • Options
    As someone who suffers from perfectionism syndrome, I appreciate your sock drawer. I have my sock drawer split in two sides. One side is all the same sock cut, by the same manufacturer, in the same color, neatly stacked; the other side is cute socks all matched, and rolled, no cuffing.

I feel like I may have over shared here. :#

• Options

As someone who suffers from perfectionism syndrome, I appreciate your sock drawer. I have my sock drawer split in two sides. One side is all the same sock cut, by the same manufacturer, in the same color, neatly stacked; the other side is cute socks all matched, and rolled, no cuffing.

I feel like I may have over shared here. :#

No worries pal :lol: if anyone is oversharing its me as this seems to turn into "totally random facts about simmingal" thread :lol:

I mostly just roll mine but i have many many woolly socks so it would be true chaos if i didn't :lol:
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited June 2022
    Wow! I could never put my simself on the gallery. Real life already screws me over enough and I don't need simmers to do the same thing their games. You are very brave, @Simmingal! :D

I don't plan on mistreating your sim in any way, but I might use her as a background extra in my machinima series, instead of those hideous NPC townies. There's more focus on vampires in the episodes I'm currently shooting, so she'll fit right in!
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited June 2022
    I really enjoy your stories and I definitely want to put your Sim and her kitty in some of my saves, just to see them around. Maybe my Sims will even get to know her. I've seen her in your posts so much that I almost feel like she's one of the premades. :)
    By the way, congrats on your forum anniversary.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top