Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cruise themed GP

5 unique locations each featuring a different souvenir and a couple different activities.
Depending on the length of your cruise you would go to 1-3 locations chosen randomly with a set amount of time at each port.
Cruise ship, mega ship with lots of activities like big pool complex, arcade, kids clubs, buffets, magic shows, bingo, etc
Or
Cruise ship, smaller ship, luxury feel, more expensive. Shuffleboard, card games, trivia, upscale food options.

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'd love a Cruise GP but they'd probably do a Cruise Pack as an Expansion. They could get a lot more stuff in an EP.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I'd love a Cruise GP but they'd probably do a Cruise Pack as an Expansion. They could get a lot more stuff in an EP.

I would be okay with it as an expansion. Perhaps they could add a way to get stranded on an island castaway style. I know that is something others have asked for in the past.

I really want some more vacation or destination type packs.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    MichelleW wrote: »

I would be okay with it as an expansion. Perhaps they could add a way to get stranded on an island castaway style. I know that is something others have asked for in the past.

I don't want to be stranded on the island, I'd really like the cruise experience with walks, tanning, games, etc. on deck, restaurant dining, entertainment shows and stops at a couple of locations for pictures and souvenirs.
    crocobaura wrote: »

I don't want to be stranded on the island, I'd really like the cruise experience with walks, tanning, games, etc. on deck, restaurant dining, entertainment shows and stops at a couple of locations for pictures and souvenirs.

I was thinking there would be some specific thing you would have to do to get stranded. It wouldn't happen unless the player took the risk.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

I was thinking there would be some specific thing you would have to do to get stranded. It wouldn't happen unless the player took the risk.

Ok, maybe if they jump or fall overboard there is a chance they are able to swim to some isolated island and live a while on fish and coconuts until they are rescued back by their cruise ship and the very handsome ship captain. Maybe they need to light a very big fire in order to trigger the rescue.
    edited June 2022
    Ok, maybe if they jump or fall overboard there is a chance they are able to swim to some isolated island and live a while on fish and coconuts until they are rescued back by their cruise ship and the very handsome ship captain. Maybe they need to light a very big fire in order to trigger the rescue. [/quote]

Maybe they take a sketchy discounted tour and crashland on a random abandoned or undiscovered island.

I like the idea of making a big fire to get rescued. Good idea

Mostly it would be a cruise pack, one part ship experience, one part cruise port experience.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member

As someone who is going on their first cruise this year, I definitely don't want to think about being stranded! I liked the Castaway Stories game that was based on Sims 2.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.