Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you buy a bathroom theme kit

ยซ1
James Turner did a video recently, furnishing a house using just kits! ๐Ÿ˜‚

It showed thereโ€™s no toilet or shower to place so the house ended up having no bathroom! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wouldnโ€™t mind a bathroom theme kit as long as it was unique. Maybe something based on another culture? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Would you buy a bathroom theme kit?
Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜•๏ธ๐ŸŒž

Would you buy a bathroom theme kit 39 votes

Yes I would buy a bathroom themed kit
33%
AncientMusedeedles64LoverGal623EmmaVanejazzunicornsRedShoe7MyFavoritedesignSimskristaPlumbeebDaWaterRatNushkaMissNOFXflaresims 13 votes
No I would not buy a bathroom themed kit.
25%
PlayerSinger2010haneulFinvolaEnkiSchmidtZiafarPeralSeashoreLiviaEternalSunshineMak27jpsulsuldagdag 10 votes
Did you say werewolves?
17%
BabykittyjadeCAPTAIN_NXR7SERVERFRASimmingalIsharellChaotic_Moirabananabread 7 votes
Other.
23%
MichelleWjcp011c2annaliese39DianesimsKimmerCangwenCalico45GreenTurtleVeeDub 9 votes

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Other.
    If I liked the style and content I might buy, but I can't really say if I definitely would (or if I wouldn't). A bathroom themed kit would be low on my overall list of priorities, though.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Other.
    Theoretically? Defining it as a "bathroom" kit neither sells me nor loses me, but I can appreciate a kit not necessarily my style and there are certain types of plumbing fixtures I could use.

More variety in off the grid tubs and more lavish showers would be appreciated (it drives me a little crazy that the only unmatched shower is the decontamination unit).

I do quite like the idea of a "nature" themed kit with an extravagant rainfall shower.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I've mentioned elsewhere that I'd love a bathroom clutter kit. If it has to come with a sink, tub and toilet to get more bathroom clutter, I'm fine with that.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Other.
    Probably not
    Maybe if it included a bath tub big enough for 2 sims
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited June 2022
    Other.
    Possibly, if I liked the items, but I'd rather had a gameplay kit instead or at least something that we don't have already.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    A Kitchen and Bathroom together, like TS2 SP yes!

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_2:_Kitchen_&_Bath_Interior_Design_Stuff
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Yes! But it would need to have at least one new new toilet paper holder and more clutter.
    Happy simming!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Did you say werewolves?
    Werewolves don't use the bathroom. They do their business outdoors, where they should! B)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I doubt I would unless it offered something new and unique and not basics we have recolored and clutter. I'd buy a bathroom kit if it offered something like a steam shower or a jacuzzi jet bathtub so I could recreate my house in the game.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited June 2022
    I've mentioned elsewhere that I'd love a bathroom clutter kit. If it has to come with a sink, tub and toilet to get more bathroom clutter, I'm fine with that.
    I definitely would like clutter items. Perhaps shelves Sims could interact with, stack or pick things from. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Probably not
    Maybe if it included a bath tub big enough for 2 sims

That would be great! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
    Nushka wrote: ยป
    Yes! But it would need to have at least one new new toilet paper holder and more clutter.

Different colours of toilet roll to choose from as well! ๐ŸŒˆ

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜•๏ธ๐ŸŒž
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    When I see the word "kit", it's an automatic no for me.
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    I would love a bathroom kit for kids. I'm remembering a set I bought from the Sims 3 store that had colorful bear shaped tubs, sinks and such along with adorable clutter objects. These "kits" kind of are the new "store" and a lot of people have strong feelings about that but I loved the store and I have come to love the kits.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    like in real life, please of a walk in tub with jets that work
    for teens, adults, and the elderly.
  • flaresimsflaresims Posts: 30 Member
    if it looks good, then yeah
    ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ผ
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Did you say werewolves?
    Is this a cryptic message to warn me that a werewolf is behind my shower curtain!!!!!???

No, this isn't all about me?

Huh, strange. I will have to puzzle on that for a while. Me thinks you are speaking another language..

Bathrooms, right.. I would buy it, if I liked it. I like new BB items, and I love clutter. But I would want them to finally give me the tiny sink, and small toilet I have been waiting on, since Tiny Living doesn't have them. I build a lot of small places, and I would love to not have to keep shrinking my sink, and sticking the toilet partly in the wall.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Did you say werewolves?
    Wolfies don't need a bathroom. ;)
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I would if the bathroom theme was Moroccan
    โ€œAll mushrooms are edible, but some only once.โ€ Terry Pratchett
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Did you say werewolves?
    I'm a little distracted right now...there seem to be a lot of puddles around these days. I keep hearing howling during the night...

Seriously, It would all depend on what it looked like.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited June 2022
    Did you say werewolves?
    I mean I was gonna say no but maybe if we had like new floor and wall tiles that were pretty
    and also maybe if it was little silly or magical like medieval poop droppers for your castles
    or maybe it'd be nice to have like outhouse style toilets like those wooden seats with wall to wall cover would just elevate the camping vibes
    or maybe our sims could read newspapers/magazines and make sudokus in their toilets to pass poopy time
    or maybe their bathrooms could become romantic getaways with some 2 sim tubs or like some old school barrel baths

oh and waterfall showers or whole dang waterfalls for lot of choice which you could bathe in would be neat
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Other.
    If it was inspired around the Sims 3 Bayside collection, yes - I'd buy every single room tbh. But otherwise, probably not.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Other.
    Probably not. I suppose if I really liked the style or it offered something new then I would consider it. My vampire doesn't need a toilet, but he still enjoys a nice hot bath (and there is no way he is allowing his werewolf to do his business in their garden).
  • LoverGal623LoverGal623 Posts: 47 Member
    I absolutely would. I'd love to see more variety of showers and tubs and even sinks. Big fancy stall showers would be nice like those Pinterest worthy ones. Also large jacuzzi tubs and things like that. And of course the clutter and decor! Maybe a shower/tub with slotted shelves in it for shampoo bottles and stuff.
  • MissNOFXMissNOFX Posts: 30 Member
    I'm obsessed with decorating and building so any new objects and or decor are valuable to me! I will ALWAYS buy new packs! new bathroom stuff would be amazing....I would also love a pack of just wall sculptures/pictures ...there are times when I just cant find the right picture to hang to match a room :/
  • MissNOFXMissNOFX Posts: 30 Member
    on a side note, I'd LOVE to see more newborn stuff...I know sims are only babies for a short while, but there just isn't enough baby stuff to make proper nurseries for storytelling etc...
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Did you say werewolves?
    I'm not big on bathrooms and it's not something I usually spend a lot of time on. But I would if it were something cool. I've seen some really amazing cc apocalyptic broken down bathroom stuff, luxurious rich stuff, sci-fi bathrooms etc. It would have to be a unique theme to really pull my interest.
    But as far as I'm concerned my wolves will be going outdoors ๐Ÿคญ
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(