Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you will accept inter-pack stuff?

I mean, as include 2 or more packs, I mean, recipes than need ingredients available at packs, aspiration than need 2 or more packs to complete it, buy/build objects than have more functions depending the packs (ok, for this we have some, as SD ad options to bathub and MH add movies to TVs)
of course those aspirations/stuff/recipes/activities will be as a patch or a free-pack and each only available if have the needed packs

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    One pack adding functionality to another pack is fine, but essential gameplay should never be dependent on having additional packs.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    If I'm understanding the question correctly, my answer is no, I would not accept that. I will never buy a pack that needs another pack.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    If I'm understanding the question correctly, my answer is no, I would not accept that. I will never buy a pack that needs another pack.

LOL, I said free-pack (as was hollidays) or a patch
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    VeeDub wrote: »

LOL, I said free-pack (as was hollidays) or a patch

My answer still stands. If I know that it's incomplete without extra downloads, I won't buy it. If it's something I want at all, I can wait for it to be finished.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Garaya13Garaya13 Posts: 60 Member
    Absolutely not. If something gets added, whether that be in a paid pack or free update, it should be functional on it's own.
    So if we were to go with your example and they added an aspiration in a free update, but it needs a paid pack to complete said aspiration I think the aspiration should just be stuck into the pack or be changed to be able to be completed with just the base game.