Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi guys, can I share my story with you?

ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
It would mean a lot to me if you read it, and give me your opinion? :)

https://storiesfromacoffeelover.tumblr.com/

Thank you !!!

Oh no ! Don't go without leaving a comment ! <3
Post edited by Elisdream on

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Hi @Elisdream ! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
    Aw, sounds like Elizabeth is having a great time at home (is she a university student that's normally away?). Rosie sounds like a real sweetheart, too.
    The lacey diary pictures look lovely! Do you have more pictures in your game of Ms. Hamilton, maybe Elizabeth's home, or her mum? This is very much down to preference but it's always nice to have a bit more more of a visual when I read simlit 😊
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2022
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    Hi @Elisdream ! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
    Aw, sounds like Elizabeth is having a great time at home (is she a university student that's normally away?). Rosie sounds like a real sweetheart, too.
    The lacey diary pictures look lovely! Do you have more pictures in your game of Ms. Hamilton, maybe Elizabeth's home, or her mum? This is very much down to preference but it's always nice to have a bit more more of a visual when I read simlit 😊

Aw thank you for your comment, is very kind of you! I'll definitely be updating the post with more pictures when I get my computer back in a couple of weeks or so. Thank you! And thank you for reading ♥
    Yes, Elizabeth's a junior, she lives at the Darkwing housing in Britechester, and she wants to become a journalist.
    She's a bookworm 📚, and also loves to write. She has her diary since she was a little kid, and she had already mastered the writing skill by the time she was a teen. 👆 😂
    Her traits are: bookworm, gloomy, coffee addict and Autumnchild (last are custom).
    Elizabeth's one of my first sims, I'm playing with her family since she was a toddler, so she's really like my baby, and I'm really looking forward to keep following her life story.🤭♥