Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family orientated 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Yay Quarter done :)

Yay, congrats!! Are you going to start over the alphabet now, or did you have a different plan?
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Dinkus83 wrote: »
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Yay Quarter done :)

Yay, congrats!! Are you going to start over the alphabet now, or did you have a different plan?

Yeah I think I might do that. I am going to load my game up in a bit, just preparing a slow cooker meal for tonight :) I might put blue and pink squares around my little diary photo album of the babies, I think Ann had more girls than boys, would be interesting to see that in the end ;)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @mcrudd - Love the pic of all the babies so far and their onesies. So, so cute! You're so talented.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @mcrudd - Love the pic of all the babies so far and their onesies. So, so cute! You're so talented.

aww thanks <3 Its like my little log of their names so I don't repeat them LOL
    The Archers - Week 9, Back in Newcrest

With the family back from vacation, and the new house not very done, it's a busy day. The twins decide to play some chess in the dark before heading off to school.
    hojIWJh.jpg
    Eva surveys her new garden setup.
    h1oCUPW.jpg

And, Dean has been hard at work to get some paint on these walls.
    KeKwk0H.jpg

Meanwhile, Little Isaac is completely unconcerned and thinks playing on concrete floors is fine.
    Dom3PgG.jpg

After school, it's time for Gideon's birthday! Dean was extra excited for that one I guess lol.
    0CwAFqU.jpg

Of course, there are always extra mouths that show up when cake is around. Brynnlee & Forrest are there, but I'm pretty sure there was another one too.
    vFNSuO1.jpg

And Gideon moves in with his brothers.
    KRf62sv.jpg

The next morning, Eva impresses with her very pregnant dance moves...
    XHtoeK8.jpg

Before heading off to the hospital.
    eK51qLH.jpg

Welcome baby Jordan! My bad on the very bad placement of the bassinet for a pic. Hadn't gotten to rearranging their bedroom yet.
    SClZ8dj.jpg

Aliyah stops in for a visit. I guess she's not holding a grudge over fight day. Probably just smelled the incoming cake.
    xJt75Ef.jpg

When the boys get home from school it is cake time! Isaac gets the first turn.
    cJJPjZB.jpg

Obviously he was still very inspired by Sulani :p
    haoCxnl.jpg

Hayden goes next!
    oX17Egi.jpg
    ORO48yN.jpg

And then Hudson!
    DxZs12o.jpg
    9pN1zZa.jpg

The next day, feeling very inspired by the lottery perhaps...
    4lJSyBJ.jpg

Aliyah stops by for another visit, and is shocked by her mom's big news! I don't know how anyone is surprised at this point lol
    lRqlk0G.jpg

But, it's obviously a good time for a dance party. Especially now that there are some lights in that room :D
    5KhxLBr.jpg

The family now - up to #11
    4y3XbKU.jpg

The grown kids:
    1. Aliyah - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Jealous. Party Animal
    2. Brynnlee - Good, Geek, Erratic. Computer Whiz
    3. Cecilia - Art Lover, Clumsy, Goofball. Musical Genius
    4. Dane - Genius, Cheerful, Active. Nerd Brain
    5. Ellie - Glutton, Erratic, Clumsy. Master Chef
    6. Forrest - Dog Lover, Lazy, Art Lover. Friend of the Animals
    7. Gideon - Active, Neat, Art Lover. Bodybuilder
    @SoulGal7 Lol at Elissa at Geekcon, busted!! Congrats to them on another Hackathon win and the karaoke contest too! And Derek finally got his A! (He has had a lot to distract him though lol.) And you got Greta's birthday too, cool! Awww, so cute. Congrats to Derek & Greta!

@mcrudd Congrats again on all those babies! I love the pic of them all in rows. As I am a total nerd, I have a spreadsheet I've been using to keep track of the Archer babies. I actually just last night added a column for male/female, cuz they are on a serious roll with the boys right now lol. Maybe I'll share it here at some point if anyone is interested in my weird 100 baby statistics :D
    @Dinkus83 did they play in the dark due to no lights or bills not paid LOL. Dean did a good job painting the walls. Atleast its spring in your game, concrete floors in winter will be cold. Welcome baby Jordan, you mom danced you right out <3 Hahaha guess they will shocked all the way to 100 babies :D Would love to see your spreadsheet, I just take the photo’s for my information, might try and do something with them a bit later on, still seeing what I am going to do :)

@all update following in next post ;)
    The Atkins family as they are now
    CzbqGhv.png
    Wendy moved out, shame it was a blizzard and she had a hard time seeing where to go
    LEsKaXh.png

Xavier is a teen
    RkdRpAB.png

Yvonne is a child
    NPLIQoV.png

Zelda is a toddler
    ur8Df7i.png

Introducing baby number 26
    A boy .... Adrian Atkins
    70IjxeQ.png
    yK6w5MV.png
    @mcrudd haha I have gotten distracted and missed paying bills before, but this time it was just missing lights in the room. Wendy better get used to blizzards living in Newcrest; they are constant. Xavier looks a lot like his dad now. Welcome baby Adrian! I will share the spreadsheet later then. The only thing is it gets updated as I'm playing, and I don't always update here so frequently, so it will almost always have spoilers lol.
    The Archers - Into Week 10 with Bunny Day fun!

The boys come home from school all tense, especially Hayden. Metal dance party always helps!
    gQwnJh0.jpg
    After calming down a bit, they all go fishing.
    9ay2dxA.jpg

The next day is Jordan's toddler birthday!
    vn7gjei.jpg

And then it's Bunny Day! But, just as they all get out to greet the Flower Bunny, Eva goes into labor.
    BmxbFVU.jpg

Welcome baby Keira! Thank goodness! They really needed a girl.
    5qwd3cU.jpg

But, Dean wants to go back out and hang with Flower Bunny some more. He doesn't get to hang with bros very often. After their interactions they both had good sentiments even though they barely know each other. The bro bond is strong apparently lol
    QZYJbRz.jpg

Aliyah pops by to help eat the Tofurkey dinner.
    bR4wAnP.jpg

The next day Hayden gets some play time in with his little brother.
    X2QtstR.jpg

Monday, the twins finally have their A's, so birthday time! First Hayden
    UYCetO3.jpg

Then Hudson
    NzHmAYr.jpg

Isaac joins in the cake fun too! And decided the fro was too much work, so he shaved it off.
    NCn1nmS.jpg
    zEglIqH.jpg

The twins moved into the house with their brothers.
    LlxnXtn.jpg

I was wondering what the point of the benches I put out front was. Now I know, it's for when multiple kids stop by at once, and no one is quick to answer the door :D
    zjjFEDc.jpg

Eva obviously thinks the house is far too empty now.
    V0K2go5.jpg

Time for Keira's toddler birthday!
    gpWBuyP.jpg

Forrest visits to play with Jordan.
    QALW8gm.jpg

And then it's Jordan's birthday! Jordan rolled perfectionist, so I did go change a bunch of his outfits, cuz I figured no way a perfectionist would wear something like that lol
    t6jEbE1.jpg
    w3yCVqS.jpg

The family now - up to #12
    tqIMVSC.jpg

The grown kids:
    8. Hayden - Vegetarian, Self-Assured, Noncommittal. Friend of the World
    9. Hudson - Geek, Goofball, Materialistic. Joke Star
    @Dinkus83 I have also forgotten to pay the bills before, but quickly pay when the power is off LOL. Wow so true, even when Xavier moved in it was snowing heavily. Oooh spoilers :) Even with their music my sims are tense after school too, especially the teens, I usually sent them out for a jog. The children go for a bubble bath. Oh my gosh Eva what timing you have for your labor LOL Awww welcome little girl Keira <3 Congrats on the pregnancy. AweSim update.

@all, got a little playing time last night and this morning so update will follow in next post :)
    The Atkins family as they are now <3
    6xtBeB9.png
    Xavier moved out to Newcrest, it was snowing heavily
    8KsXGcR.png

Yvonne is now a teen
    IjfYG4r.png

Zelda is a child
    F5T2xzj.png

Adrian is a grumpy toddler
    3CSSMl8.png

Introducing baby number 27
    Braxton Atkins
    0QxzYJN.png
    XHp12Ea.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2022
    CHAPTER 15 - ZACH AND KACI HOBBS - FAMILY 100 BABY CHALLENGE - BABY COUNT 9/100

secret-scout-handshake.png
    With the twins, Dillan and Derek finally moving out. It was time to get romantic again....

kaci-is-preggers-again.png

yeah-oh-i-am-happy.png

...and, yes, Kaci is expecting! Zach does look rather happy about it.

Kaci made a big pot of mac and cheese. It was actually empty!

making-a-cauldron-of-food.png
    this-is-a-funny-popup.png

Kaci got this funny pop-up. She tells her friend to go for it. Although she's pretty sure he might get a purse-thrashing! lol

Zach does some fishing and Dillon comes for a visit.

zach-shows-how-its-done-and-dillan-in-the-background.png

A perfect opportunity for Zach to give Dillon a key to the house to visit anytime.

dillan-anytime-you-want-come-for-a-visit.png

And Dylan found a practically good stove in the dumpster that just needed to be repaired and cleaned up a bit. Good as new. He then hauled the old stove out and connected the new stove in the kitchen.

ZACH-REPAIRS-A-STOVE-HE-FOUND-IN-THE-DUMPSTER.png

And surprise! Elissa gets an "A" in school, and so they plan a birthday party for her tonight.
    elissa-gets-an-a-maybe-skipping-to-geekcon-helped.png

Of course they have to wait until Felix and Fiona get back from Drama class (This is Fiona's Drama class auto outfit).

off-to-drama-club-fiona.png

And the mandatory homework by the pool (Funny, never noticed that Faris & Felix have the identical swimming outfit). Elissa and Faris do a Secret Scout handshake (daily photo), and even though she is aging up to teen today, she will still be in Scouts. And, eventually, they are ready.

homework-at-the-pool.png

BABY # 6: ELISSA HOBBS ages to Teen. She gets the Green Fiend trait (she has Child of the Ocean), and she gets the Beach Life Aspiration. Her gift is a C-ock's Crow Table Accent, which she likes.

elissa-ages-up-to-tean.png

Make a wish Elissa! Woot! And here she is fresh out of CAS in her teen look. (She actually aged up with this skirt, and I just found a better top).

taking-a-selfie.png

And the evening continues. Faris attempts to make it across the moneky bars. Whoa! One hand!

MONKEY-BAR-MANIA-FARIS.png

Zach helps Felix with a school project.

ZACH-HELPS-FELIX-WITH-A-PROJECT.png

Zach then plays a game of chess with Felix. Zach! Are you switching those chess pieces?

zach-cheating-at-chess.png

Elissa decided to go for a swim...um...yeah...she does wear sunglasses at night. Must be a cool teen thing to do...

ELISSA-DOES-SOME-SWIMMING-YES-SHE-WEARS-SUNGLASSES-AT-NIGHT.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's Friday! Braylon comes over to get some advice from Kaci.

braylon-comes-over-to-get-some-advice-from-his-mom.png

The kids come home from school, and Felix gets an "A", and Faris gets a "B".

grades-are-up-felix-gets-an-a-and-faris-gerts-a-b-child.png

And I think Faris has it figured out where babies come from. He is, afterall, a genius.

faris-has-figured-it-all-out-birds-and-bees.png

And the good thing about your brother coming for a visit...they can help you with homework!

braylon-helps-his-sister-with-homework.png

And Kaci gets another pop-up about the Crumplebottom date...and I wasn't expecting this! What a smooth sim.

oh-wow-i-didnt-expect-this.png

Derek also comes for a visit and talks about wedding plans.

derek-comes-over-to-talk-about-wedding-plans.png

Even as a teen, Elissa still likes to use that telescope.

even-as-a-teen-elissa-still-loves-to-stargaze.png

And while Elissa was looking at the stars...someone was looking at her! None other than Wolfgang Munch, who is feeling very flirty at the moment.

she-also-spies-a-really-attractive-teen.png

They attend the same school, and go to Scouts together. Elissa snaps a photo of the two of them and they exchange numbers. Then Wolfgang has to head out.

he-seems-to-be-flirting-with-her.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @SoulGal7 Congratulations Kaci and Zach :) Woah that is a lot of mac and cheese to eat :o Hahaha homework by the pool. Woah Kaci is carrying so big !! Oooh Elissa found a friend. AweSim update <3

@all update following in next post ;)
    7yG6RqJ.png
    Yvonne moved out, thankfully a nice day for her.
    pRxAayP.png

Zelda is a teen
    ubOSqpw.png

Adrian is a child
    VMsPI7h.png

Braxton is a toddler
    tAhGOEW.png

Baby number 28 is born
    Introducing Cassie Atkins
    Hwl05PR.png
    YmkSsZZ.png
    The Atkins family as they are now <3 (Last pic in this house, baby number 30 is on the way so they are moving ;) )
    7YS6o2s.png
    Poor Zelda moved out in yet another blizzard
    LSJDw7H.png

Adrian is a teen
    Y1PoNDm.png

Braxton is a child
    uHjSzMN.png

Cassie is a toddler
    mu5prhM.png

Baby number 29 was born, welcome to little
    Dorry Atkins
    cBPvEdI.png
    dRhSwG4.png
    The Atkins family in their new house <3
    jWZGKEU.png

0liJbfQ.png
    jWozYbY.png
    eELTQHK.png
    The Archers - Into Week 11, Love Day!

Eva is pregnant with #13 and Gideon stops by to check it out.
    3V5QgdL.jpg
    Then he dances with Keira while she tells him all about dinosaurs.
    gyORnLV.jpg

Isaac has flown through high school and is ready to move in with his brothers.
    TSdFmP9.jpg

The boys' house now. It seems like it may actually fill up first.
    3XnEOyf.jpg

It's Love Day! But first, early that morning, the Archers welcomed baby Lizbeth home.
    y5AMhNP.jpg

Keira is happy about this new development.
    kwWbBEF.jpg

Eva gave Dean a romantic gift. Which is good since the flowers I had them give each other did not go over well :(
    4Qe0BoF.jpg

Jordan had some Love Day luck of his own while he was at school.
    AwJ5gZQ.jpg

Dean and Eva decided to head to the museum in Brindleton Bay for a date night. It turned awkward very quickly when Gideon showed up almost immediately.
    Vk4mLAG.jpg

After they got away from all their grown children, Dean thought they should try for a Love Day lighthouse baby.
    6HpDsXV.jpg

That weekend, Jordan practiced his violin.
    q4YuWoK.jpg

The first day of Summer was Keira's birthday! They are all uncomfortable/sad because it wasn't until this moment that I realized that the weather had gone from cold and rainy to a heat wave overnight and their heater was still running lol.
    4XAy3ev.jpg
    SRdCim3.jpg

The next day was Lizbeth's toddler birthday! She obviously didn't get the memo about the heat wave either.
    M7djDEx.jpg

Later that evening Hayden drops in to visit with his brother.
    hLdlR9y.jpg

And then it's go time for #14.
    t9QQB9n.jpg

Welcome baby Maci! I guess they're back on the girls again now
    wTN6uv8.jpg

The children play some chess before school.
    x3cqFJu.jpg

Lizbeth is very angry about the new baby.
    AaVL1QB.jpg

Dean tries to calm her down with blocks, but she'd rather have pizza.
    CD9ljGO.jpg

The Archers now - up to baby #14
    GhdMCJS.jpg

The grown kids:
    10. Isaac - Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Perfectionist. The Curator
    edited July 2022
    @Dinkus83 congratulations with Eva’s 13th pregnancy. Happy birthday Isaac, enjoy living with all your brothers. Aww welcome baby Lizbeth (love her name) Aww a love day lighthouse baby sounds so sweet. Welcome little Maci <3 What a super AweSim update :)

@all, I added a little gaming table in a dead space, everyone was pleased to have gaming back
    jKeJk5w.png

But they still gather in the toddlers room for chats LOL
    9mVjTEt.png

edit to add
    Adrian and Braxton have a school uniform now.
    3CvJcWK.png
    2b8WwNu.png
    Adrian moved out, its a full house there now, Zelda came out to meet him.
    AQbvDEM.png

Braxton is a teen, he immediately left the house to go skiing LOL
    38UtCSn.png

Cassie is a child, she looks so cute in her school uniform
    iZo0RAg.png

Dorry is a toddler
    0pSW2TC.png

Introducing baby number 30
    Elanor Atkins

vTsdZs8.png
    KyxTm1a.png
    @mcrudd Welcome baby Braxton with the fox onesie :) A day with no snowing, Yvonne was really lucky lol. Welcome baby Cassie! Yep, there's the blizzard again for Zelda :D I like her hair. I don't think I have that one. Welcome baby Dorry! Ahh decided to move there, so the children will be more prepared for the weather of Newcrest eh? LOL It used to bother me so much everyone hanging out in the toddler's room, especially when they're sleeping. I guess I've gotten over it, cuz I don't even notice anymore usually. Gotta get those uniforms ready for the expansion? ;) And another clear day for Adrian. Welcome baby Elanor!

@SoulGal7 Congrats to Kaci on her new pregnancy! That's a lot of mac and cheese :o Wtg on the new stove woot! Zach shouldn't cheat against the children in chess... terrible lol. Elissa looking stylish as a teen.
    The Archers - Finishing up Week 11 with the return of Fire Day!

The day after bringing home baby # 14, Eva immediately goes to flirting with Dean after waking up.
    p5x9Yig.jpg
    And we all know where that leads, more big news!
    4a6lVGD.jpg

When Jordan gets home from school, he's ready for his cake.
    4oxJMPX.jpg
    Yml5ZON.jpg
    He's the perfectionist, so his outfits did get adjusted some.

Later, Brynnlee shows up angry and decides to take it out on Big Puds.
    03wGKej.jpg

Jordan gets her calmed down so that they can all enjoy Eva's first attempt at cottage pie. Yes, I had to grab Cottage Living while it was on sale lol.
    ccMfiKB.jpg

Eva teaches Lizbeth some numbers.
    nnVXy3x.jpg

And then it's time for Maci's toddler birthday!
    Kv3Yhxg.jpg

Later that day, Lizbeth gets her cake time!
    bcfQQue.jpg
    fO7eDuU.jpg

Fire Day begins with Eva waking up hella early and starving, so she makes a huge breakfast for everyone.
    KB2oigc.jpg

The family decides to enjoy the time without thunderstorms by having a water balloon fight. A few Archers got hit in the face.
    G9cGTJv.jpg
    yrHP5o9.jpg

Then Eva decides to go streaking while the weather holds... waddling the whole way.
    E8PpRHB.jpg

Maci goes to play in the sprinklers.
    GgzpRKX.jpg

Of course, just as the thunderstorms start, and Eva has waddled to the other end of the neighborhood... she goes into labor.
    K3zNcRa.jpg

Welcome baby Nathaniel!
    Qle90QY.jpg

Dean goes for a quick streak. Thankfully, he can run fast. No crispy neighbors this year.
    d13AK9R.jpg

Then, he moves the grill inside so that he can cook some ribs.
    safqk1z.jpg

They spend the stormy evening inside playing games and doing some dancing.
    UM8OauD.jpg
    UX4AW1T.jpg

Looks like the nearby pirate ship didn't survive the storm though.
    IbyJT7G.jpg

The family now - up to baby #15
    i7RYPCT.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @all You are all coming along very well! I love seeing your updates. ♥
    edited July 2022
    The Archers - Week 12, So many birthdays!

The day after Fire Day is still rainy, but no thunderstorms, so the kids head off to do some fishing. And this seems like a good time to mention that all of the Archers get the Waterproof trait as soon as they have the points for it. Else they'd never be able to leave the house.
    PuOoLdN.jpg
    Monday is cloudy, but rain free, so Eva takes the opportunity to survey the damage from the storms, replace things, and collect the random stones left behind.
    Us5JEIr.jpg
    TKoBaSo.jpg

When Jordan comes home from school, he's got his A and is ready for cake!
    6VdIkVK.jpg

Keira joins in the cake time too!
    o8J7HBc.jpg
    QWBN80e.jpg

Jordan moves in with his brothers to the almost full boys' house.
    R25lne0.jpg

The next day its time for Nathaniel's toddler birthday!
    jN0wuLm.jpg

Toddlers are really cute playing together!
    yp5lSlm.jpg

The girls do some yoga before school the next day.
    yaTqvmf.jpg

And then it's birthday time again! This time Maci's turn, with Aliyah on hand to help eat the cake. Maci rolled dog lover as well, so we'll see what happens when she's a teen. Maybe she won't be lazy and can have a dog.
    VSTKk5i.jpg
    ym3imzE.jpg

Thursday, Keira comes home with an A already! More cake! No wonder Dean's starting to look a bit chubby lol.
    0XeUGDf.jpg

Keira moves into the girls' house.
    gAOVsyx.jpg

Too many kids moving out means Eva needs some big news!
    nJv1Ltn.jpg

Friday it's Lizbeth's turn for cake!
    cervp4b.jpg
    U11afjb.jpg

Newcrest now. The kids' houses have gotten bigger and I started work on a bigger park that's more open, in case I decide on a family fun day or something someday.
    iSTmha6.jpg

The family now - up to 15.5
    hSOS2Zk.jpg

And for anyone interested in my crazy tracking spreadsheet, it's here. Be warned that you may see family spoilers, if that bothers you.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-CUtMAuGaC_if_anmEGYBV6NclkexsYvOwLAM6InKd4/edit?usp=sharing

The grown kids:
    10. Isaac - Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Perfectionist. The Curator
    11. Jordan - Perfectionist, Loner, Romantic. Bestselling Author
    12. Keira - Slob, Goofball, Romantic. Fabulously Filthy
    edited July 2022
    @Dinkus83 they automatically got school uniforms, so strange they change in colour everyday LOL, Guess they have several of options for their students ;) Eva is not wasting anytime, she is on to this now LOL Brynnlee you are such a meanie, poor big Puds. Congrats on getting cottage living <3 Happy birthday to all the kiddo’s. Oh my gosh Eva, you streaking with your pregnant belly :D Welcome baby Nathaniel <3 Oh noes, never seen the pirate ship getting hit by lightning before :o

@Rawla thank you, we are quite enjoying the challenge.

@Dinkus83 Oh my gosh so much rain !! Happy birthday to everyone <3 Awww what a cute little pic of the toddlers playing together. I like how you have a boys house and a girl’s house, so cool :) Congrats to Eva on her pregnancy. Two super updates <3

@all, I am thinking of moving every 10 kids from now on, so I can explore more worlds. Sorry for my absence, I am back now :) Gonna load my game in a few minutes, just watching my Chicago fire I recorded last night ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on