Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family orientated 100 baby challenge

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @Seera1024 Congratulations being at 5 kids :) Have a lovely day whether you decide to play our not ;)

@SoulGal7 I am optimistic the doses will be figured out soon. Its just a trial and error thing for a while. I am feeling better today, it’s a cooler day so that might be helping <3

@all will load my game in a little bit. Just finished uploading my newest two little baby outfits to TSR and I am up and down checking on my rusks busy drying out in the oven. But will definitely have some sort of update today <3
    Everything went simmingly <3 Everyone achieved their goals, then I realized Ann is not pregnant yet hahahaha. So got her pregnant and just waiting one more sim day. Once she is in third trimester I will age everyone up and get ready for the birth of the new baby. Don't want the gaps too big ;)
    Emma moved in with Debby and Carly and loves every moment of it <3

fPeaXUf.png
    0FkfLlU.png
    Felix aged up, sad as usual
    n3lZsRc.png

Grant and George aged up. Grant is in the black and George in orange.
    IZHbTVH.png

And look at cute little Heather
    ldLJKr4.png

New baby due soon <3
    Welcome baby Ian Atkins <3

wbsnH6c.png
    zDgTBHn.png

That is me for today simmers. Happy simming to you all :)
    qbj8ABV.png
  • Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    The Archers - End of Week 3, Birthdays and Fire Days!

About Fire Day:
    So, I have to explain the holiday a bit. I added it forever ago, when it bothered me that there was no set holiday in the summer, and I add it in pretty much every save I play. I named it Fire day, cuz I thought a fire themed day sounded fun & different. BBQs and whatnot is good summertime fun, right? Obviously I wasn't thinking about how Sims like to test my patience (they just constantly lit fireplaces and then stood there and whined about how hot it was...because its the middle of summer, why did you decide to stand at the fireplace?! And why are you back at the fireplace when I very clearly told you to go swimming?!) and the holiday was rewritten after the first iteration, but it retained the name (as a reminder to myself, I guess). So, there is actually very little fire in Fire Day now, and I mostly just added holiday goals that aren't used elsewhere for funs.
    Cecilia aged up to toddler with a horribly sad face (because it was storming again).
    VRhEgip.jpg

Cici is clingy, so Dean tried to cheer her up with a hug.
    hetCA0T.jpg

Next is Brynnlee's turn!
    dgzKdhA.jpg

Aliyah had a friend from school visiting, and she decided to put on a puppet show for everyone.
    fDLHWUY.jpg

They made Ali's room a bit bigger to fit another bed.
    Pf8OPFT.jpg

This time Eva had a lot to say to Dean before heading to the hospital :D
    8JPfIcW.jpg

Finally a boy! Welcome baby Dane!
    DXCxJh3.jpg

The Archers decided that one bathroom just wasn't cutting it anymore, so there was serious reno. Eva added a room for fitness equipment too, so she can work out even when its stormy.
    Rb8c1dP.jpg

Fire Day started with a dance party while Dean "cooked" breakfast.
    3mN8uJN.jpg

Dean was quite impressed with his skills! This was the first time he'd tried cooking a grand meal. And at least they did get some fire already.
    6GbHmPQ.jpg

Then a card game. Eva has quite the game face
    7DeIIpj.jpg

She had a completely different face when she had to listen to all the bro talk during the next game though.
    mSn3jjK.jpg

Next was streaking time! Astounding how many sims were streaking during the thunderstorm. I'm pretty sure Summer there was just staring at her phone the whole time.
    eG3CYO6.jpg

When Eva went out, she saw that Brent wasn't so lucky :#
    BTzOR45.jpg

Last birthday of the week, Aliyah! She was not pleased to learn about the car situation btw, but was appeased when told she'd be getting a house soon, so there's that at least.
    pIRcCIi.jpg

And the thunderstorm continued soo...
    EskDOqg.jpg

Dean doesn't look like he's fully awake for this news.
    pZ1FmVe.jpg

The Archers now
    shfz1jK.jpg

Newcrest now (started working on Ali's house)
    iRIAHri.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited June 2022
    CHAPTER 6 - ZACH AND KACI HOBBS - FAMILY 100 BABY CHALLENGE

hot-air-balloon-in-tartosa.png
    Mr. Independent, Dillon, is having a melt-down and decides to destroy the dollhouse. Ugh! However, Zach calms him down and then repairs the dollhouse.

mr-independet-is-destroying-the-dollhouse.png

Braylon was going to wash the dishes in the bathroom sink, and walked in on his nekkid father in the tub! Yikes! Maybe they need a sink in the kitchen, too.

ok-they-need-a-sink-in-the-kitchen.png

Yeah, the kitchen...where things are always breaking. No the fridge isn't working. No wonder all the food is spoiled. [Note: Because Zach has the glutton trait, he can eat spoiled food, so I just force him to eat it. Saves simoleons! lol I need to make mega-size meals, the party size just doesn't seem to last.]

thngs-are-breaking.png

And Zach gets an idea from his friend, Simeon Silversweater on how to feed the masses. Buy a cauldron and make tons upon tons of macaroni and cheese. Zach decides to do just that, and soon the cheese is bubbling. [The great thing about the cauldron from Realm of Magic pack is that you can make the meal and leave it in the pot and it never spoils.]

zach-cooking-for-the-family.png

The only thing is that he does get a lot of sims dropping by to take a look at this cauldron sitting in his front yard.

i-have-a-fathering-in-my-yard-about-the-cauldron.png

And more things are breaking...

and-more-things-breaking.png

That's one way of getting out of doing the dishes, just bring them with you to Scouts. Clare certainly has a great idea, there.

ONE-WAY-TO-GET-OUT-OF-DOING-THE-DISHES-BRING-THEM-TO-SCOUTS.png

And Braylon and Ayden are visited by the Monster Under The Bed. They both try to talk to it, but they don't have any luck.

the-monster-under-the-bed-ha-come-to-visit.png

Kaci comes in to spray under the bed.

mom-not-my-bed-it-was-aydens-bed.png

Braylon: "Mommy, that's not the bed the monster was under, it was Ayden's bed...but, okay, you can spray under mine, too."

Braylon then decides to play with the doctor kit instead of going back to sleep.

braylon-plays-iwth-the-doctor-set4.png

Dillon and Derek decide to wander over to the picnic area next door. Oh my gosh! What a stinky, tired toddler!

the-twins-wandered-off-to-the-picnic-area-for-food.png

Back from Scouts, Clare goes fishing with Alexander Goth.

clare-fishing-with-alexander-goth.png

Ayden takes a bath with a citrus soak ($30 simoleons), to get focused at 3AM! This is one determined kid who is going to get an "A" in school today.

aydem-is-taking-a-citrus-bath-to-get-focused.png

Guess who is expecting Baby # 6?

preggers-again-with-baby-6.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And it's Monday and all the kids go to school. Zach and Kaci are holding their breath to see if Ayden will get that "A". And the kids come home, and he does! Woot! It's birthday time! And, also Clare got a "B".
    yes-finally-ayden-has-an-a.png

And this is rather cool. Look at these rainbow kids. [Note: I found out that this is from the lot trait, Good Schools, which I added when they started school. I love it!]

i-never-saw-this-before-rainbow-kids.png

Make a wish, Ayden.

ayden-ages-up-to-teen.png

He rolled the Dog Lover trait, combined with the Geek trait he already has. And his aspiration is Renaissance Sim.

AYDEN-HOBBS-AGED-UP-TO-TEEN.png

For his birthday gift, he got...wait for it...a large pet poop! Can you imagine? I guess someone knew he wanted a dog! lol

Look at poor Ayden's face! [Sorry Ayden, I was laughing when I saw your gift.]

PH-MY-GOSH-HE-GOT-A-LARGE-PET-POOP-FOR-A-GIFT.png
    POOR-AYDEN-GOT-A-LARGE-PET-POOP.png

Now since they are going to be a full house soon, they can't get a family dog. But, that doesn't mean that dogs can't come and visit. You know, there are a lot of strays around. [I added Dog Hangout as a Lot Trait.}

And it must have been all the excitement of Ayden becoming a teen, or repairing the broken toilet, because suddenly Kaci went into labor!

GONE-INTO-LABOR.png

And it was off to the hospital with 6 minutes to spare, to welcome a girl, who they named, Elissa, which means, "from the blessed isles".

BABY # 6: Welcome ELISSA HOBBS:

welcome-baby-elissa.png

Kaci, why are you leaving the hospital without your gown on? What? They said they needed to wash it and you didn't bring a change of clothes. Oh, sheesh!

um-kaci-why-are-you-walking-around-tehg-hospital-nekkid.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Earbud Tip:

Earbuds are great, but they cost $220 simoleons from buy mode. However, if one of the family members gets a pair free, you can share. You can't drag from one inventory to the other, however, if the sim with the earbuds "places them in world" and the other sim who wants them can pick them up and use them. Works really well and saves simoleons.

To get focused, listen to New Age Music.

I normally use the element cubes for sims to get focused, but Tartosa does not have these collectibles (unless you're lucky and fish one, I guess)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @Seera1024 Congrats on all the boys! I like the way you're splitting the kids between Scouts & Drama, makes a lot of sense :) I don't have the Drama club, so I will just have a bunch of Scouts lol.

@mcrudd Love Emma's purple outfit to go with her hair. Your girls seem to be enjoying themselves off in their own place :) And Felix still sad, but at least he's not the only blonde anymore; Heather is a cutie! And welcome baby Ian! Always love seeing your different onesies. Glad you were feeling better enough to enjoy Sims a bit.

@SoulGal7 Great shot of Braylon's bathroom surprise! I never actually get to see those, usually just catch the embarrassment moodlet after the fact. And lol at poor Zach having to eat all the spoiled food. I guess it's good to have a glutton around ;) Congrats to Ayden for finally getting his act together and welcome to baby Elissa! Does Tartosa ever get storms? I have element cubes strewn about my lot all the time from the thunderstorms in Newcrest.
    edited June 2022
    @Dinkus83 Hehehe love your fire day, you should move it to a cold winter day then bring back all the fire parts, they would get a lovely warm moodlet then ;) Even with her little horrified face little Cecilia is a cute toddler. Welcome little Dane <3 Oh my gosh, so many naked people hahahaha. Oof Brent is a little crispy there.

@SoulGal7 Love your introduction screenie with the air balloon. Oh my goodness, that is the reason I don’t have the dollhouses, they are forever destroying them. I take it your family is having mac and cheese for the rest of the week LOL. I use the light to keep the monster away, he is a bit of a pain even if they are friends with him, throws the whole routine out of whack. Welcome baby Elissa <3 Thanks so much for the AweSim earbuds tip, that is very helpful for simmers that don’t have the fitness pack as well.

@Dinkus83 Thank you I try to use a different one with each baby through out the challenge, just makes it more interesting for me :)
    @all. I am going to load my game again, I just had a bit of computer issues after todays sims delivery xpress, but I think its resolved. I had to update my graphics card, but I gave my computer a whole birthday. cc cleaner, spyware, antivirus, and alienware support assist, then just for in case I gave sims 4 a birthday too. Cache deleting and repaired it in Origin too. Lets hope all works now :)
    Felix moved in with his 3 sisters <3
    He is a happy Felix now :)

66rwl6j.png
    rHLPzGc.png

Grant and George aged up to teens. Grant is in the black and George in the white.
    lrX7eRw.png

Heather aged up
    EyLZemz.png

Ian aged up
    AYDLzK5.png

New baby due soon <3
    Baby number 9 was born <3
    Introducing little Jemma Atkins

CRQCF0L.png
    CMSOens.png

The Atkins family as they are now <3
    TPL5XnU.png
    CHAPTER 7 - ZACH AND KACI HOBBS - FAMILY 100 BABY CHALLENGE

fsmily-photo.png
    When Kaci and Zach got home from the hospital, they decided to autonomously smooch on the front lawn. Yes, Kaci found her clothes at the hospital. Ayden is at the chess table seeing this.

um-mom-dad-pleade-get-a-room.png

Ayden: "Mom...Dad...please get a room! Some of my friends could come by..."

And Zach decides that at this precise moment, he was going to give his son, Ayden, the woohoo talk. Ayden was a teen now, and he should be aware of the facts of life.

now-is-a-good-time-to-have-the-woohoo-talk.png

Ayden: "Ugh, Dad! Really? I already learned about that in grade school. I can't believe this just happened! And out on the lawn...sims are walking by! They could hear! Oh gosh this is sooooo embarrassing. Ugh! Parents"

Okay, well, that didn't go as smoothly as Zach had thought it would.

okay-dad-i-got-it.png

Zach: "Okay, Ayden, good talk...um...I think I have to go for a jog now..."

zach-takes-a-moment-to-go-jogging.png

And that is exactly what Zach does. Lately, he's noticed that he has gained a bit of weight and decided he needed to start an exercise program.

They had over $10K simoleons from all the yard sales, so they bought some items for the kids. [Note: Having a jungle jim in the back yard is so much better than having to head downtown all the time to get that tick on the Whiz Kid Aspiration. However, now I am thinking they should have expanded their house a bit.] Okay...which of the kids did this mess on the ground?

they-had-so-many-simoleons-from-the-yard-sales-they-bought-the-pirae-ship.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Braylon and Clare spend some time together on the climbers.

btaylong-and-clare-ay-o-the-climbers.png

Ahhh...ever the dedicated son, Ayden does his homework on Dillan's bed, and meets Baby Elissa for the first time. [Note: I neglected to get all the reactions to Baby Elissa, but I do know that Clare was rather angry about an unwanted sibling. Probably because the baby is another girl, and she wanted to be the only girl in the house.]

they-need-a-bit-of-a-bigger-house.png

And Ayden practices his violin to get another skill point (he had 2 skill points from childhood). Kaci was helping Clare with her school project, but I guess Clare was too tired and went to bed.

ayden-practices-the-violin-to-get-one-skill-leve-to-3-he-already-has-2-points-in-thi-skill.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was the first day of high school for Ayden, and he was really looking forward to it.

firtst-day-of-high-school-ayden.png

And while the kids are at school, the first stray dog appears on the lot.

amd-the-first-stray-dog-shows-up-at-the-house.png

Kaci tries to befriend the first dog (Rhea) and it growls at her. What? And then another dog (Gus) comes on the lot. Wow! There really are a lot of strays around.

amd-the-dpgs-have-startyed-arriving.png

The second stray then just walked right into their house and fell asleep on the carpet. I think this dog has adopted the family. Sure, go ahead, just make yourself at home. Zach thinks that they will probably have to buy dog food now to feed all these dogs.

And in the background, Kaci is having her own problems with Dillon. This toddler is so stubborn and has refused any efforts they have done to give him a bath. Look at that "green aura" he has! Stinky! Dillon is also the most defiant child of all of their children so far. "No" is his favorite word.

this-one-just-adopted-them.png

And another stray dog (Bella) just enters the house.

oh-where-di-you-come-from-another-stray-bella.png

And in no time at all, the kids were back from school.

the-three-kids.png

And Braylon's grades are up and he got an "A".
    braylon-now-has-an-A.png

And surprise, surprise, so did Ayden! That was so fast! Oh gosh...this means he will be aging up to Young Adult. His teens years just flew by. *sniff*

ayden-has-an-a-ready-to-be-ya.png

It is finally Ayden who gives Dillon a bubble bath and gets him clean. Nice work!

and-it-was-finally-big-brother-ayden-who-gave-dillon-a-bath.png

And Kaci plays with Derek a bit.

derek-goes-on-an-airplace-ride-with-mom.png

{Note: At this point, Elissa is Good Friends with both Kaci and Zach so will age up to Toddler; Dillan and Derek have completed the 3 points in each skill so will age up to Child; Braylon got an A, so will age up to Teen, and Ayden got an A and will age up to Young Adult and move out, as soon as I get him a house in Newcrest.]

It was too late to age them up tonight, with half of them falling asleep, so they decided to wait until tomorrow. And good thing, because Clare came home with an A the next day. So, everyone will be aging up!
    clare-now-has-an-a.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Birthdays at the Hobbs house are anything but normal. Zach decided to hold a yard sale, and suddenly a thunderstorm started. The kids came home, and they were all scared.

come-home-to-a-thunderstorm.png

All these sims decided to come inside their house, and so did the dogs.

a-ton-of-sims-in-the-house.png

A random Eco Inspector came to inspect their house for trash.

what-are-you-doing-in-my-house.png

Once Braylon returned from Drama class, they would start. Kaci only baked one cake, so no-one better take a slice between birthday age-ups.

pasarty-time.png

It's Party Time!

BABY # 6: ELISSA HOBBS ages to TODDLER. She gets the Inquisitive Trait. The first dark haired child!

elissa-ages-up-to-toddler-first-dark-haired-child.png

BABY # 4 & 5: TWINS DILLAN & DEREK HOBBS age to CHILD.

dillon-as-a-child.png

DILLAN gets Rambunctious Scamp Aspiration, and the Mean trait.

derek-ages-up-to-child-outfit.png

DEREK gets the Artistic Prodigy, and the Good trait.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Next up is Clare.

clare-ages-up-to-teen.png

BABY # 3: CLARE HOBBS ages to TEEN. She gets the Leader of the Pack Aspiration, and the Romantic Trait. (She had the Music Lover trait).

we-have-to-change-this-look-clare-teen.png

BABY # 2: BRAYLON HOBBS ages to TEEN. He gets World Famous Celebrity Aspiration, and the Creative Trait. (He had the Cheerful Trait.)

braylon-aged-up-to-teen.png

BABY # 1: AYDEN HOBBS ages to Young Adult. He gets the Friend of the World Aspiration, and the Clumsy trait. (He has the Geek and Dog Lover traits). He has now moved to his house in Newcrest, and he has a job in the Entertainer Career. I also gave him a dog tattoo on his arm.

he-looks-exactly-the-same.png

ayden-hobbs-ya-rev.png

(I've never seen that one before, Daddy's Boy, so cute.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ayden planting his garden with dragon fruit and grape.

AYDEN-PLANTING-THE-2-SEEDS-HIS-MOM-GAVE-HIM.png

And he has a tv and a gaming unit! Oh he loves his new house!

IN-HIS-NEW-HOME-AYDEN.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And as soon as Ayden moved out, it was time to get busy on Baby # 7. Oh yeah, Kaci is preggers again!

DARLING-IM-PREGGERS-AGAIN.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

After they all aged up, I went into CAS to fix some of their outfits.

chich-suburban.png

This is the house I downloaded from the gallery. It is on the Sandy Run 40 x 20 lot in Newcrest. There are now 8 beds in the house, added some skill items, and changed/removed some items. Very nice house. The first 8 kids will go in here. I will have them all get jobs.

A tradition that Kaci and Zach will have is that at each house, there will be a small garden, and each child will be given 2 plants each. It's to remember their "roots". There will also be a photo of Zach and Kaci in each house.

I downloaded some other lots for Newcrest. There is a Spa, a Vegetarian restaurant, a Climbing Gym and a Bowling Alley. I may relocate these later, or I might have some of the other kids live in another world. I think that every 25th child will get married and start their own family. That will be kind of cool.
    @SoulGal7 Hahaha at Ayden’s face having heard the woohoo talk LOL. Aww hopefully Clare will learn to love her little baby sister. If you have the bust the dust kit, then just let Kaci vacuum that naughty Dillon LOL. Aww a daddy’s boy <3 Congratulations on Kaci’s new pregnancy :)
    edited June 2022
    Hi everyone! Comment time! Have a great day/night :) I also forgot to mention that I am giving each kid a key to the house so that they can come and visit anytime they want. And when they age-up to YA, if they had enough reward points, I give them the Always Welcome trait before they move out.

@mcrudd -
    You are so fast with your posts! lol I meant to say that I loved Emma's hair. Alright, 3 moved out now, Carly, Debby and Emma. I love how Felix always ages up and he's sad. Poor kid. Grant and George are good looking kids. Actually all your kids are good-looking! :) Oh and I had to smile when I saw Heather in that outfit, like a little bumble bee. So cute. And welcome Baby Ian! Woot!

June 13 - More age-ups! Oh my gosh...look...Felix is actually smiling! hehe and the next one to move out. George and Grant are teens already! Love how they have the matching t-shirts, just different colors. And Heather looks like she would cheer up anyone with that yellow outfit and her gorgeous smile! Maybe that's why Felix is smiling. And Ian has aged up...oh my gosh...he looks like trouble. And congrats on Baby # 9 - Jemma. Wow! Such a cute outfit. :) I love that background shot in the family portrait. Really, really nice.

Yes, the light works for the monster under the bed...however, they are living off-the-grid, so, unfortuntely that light won't work for them. However, I know if you read your kids to sleep, it is supposed to help. But heck, who has time in this family! lol And no, don't have the Bust the Dust kit, but good idea on vacuuming up some of these kids to clean them off. hehe And when I saw the "Daddy's Boy" relationship, I was thinking that I should have had Ayden become the super kid. He had maxed 3 of the 4 child traits, but maybe will do that with the 25th child or something.

@Dinkus83 -
    When I read it was Fire Day, I immediately thought that there were going to be a lot of fires started on the lot! hehehe But, like the idea....and also like @mcrudd 's idea about it being in winter and then they can light fireplaces, etc. Nice thought. Oh and poor Cecelia, what a face! Don't those kids' faces during thunderstorms make you laugh? lol Oh and love the grand breakfast for Fire Day! What happened to the stove? Did it actually catch on fire? Oh my gosh....and streaking...in a thunderstorm...oh...hilarious! lol And then Brent Hecking got charred...hehe... Oh and now Aliyah's birthday, too....she is stunning! And another pregnancy. Why do they have it that some sims look like they are totally surprised that the other sim is preggers when they tried for baby? Sheesh! Funny though. Have fun building the house. I just downloaded one and did the freerealestate on cheat, so I could just get a house for 8 right away. Just want a nice house for everyone, but not a mansion or anything.

Yes, Tartosa gets storms as you've seen from the last up-date. But, I don't get element cubes left by lightning strikes. However, I lucked out, and one of the kids got one for a birthday gift. So, yes, finally! Of course, they "donated" it to Mom & Dad to keep at the house.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Comment time! Have a great day/night :) I also forgot to mention that I am giving each kid a key to the house so that they can come and visit anytime they want. And when they age-up to YA, if they had enough reward points, I give them the Always Welcome trait before they move out.

That is brilliant.
    I thought about moving Fire Day before, but there are already plenty of winter holidays. I even have an extra one for Winterfest eve decorating, since I thought it was weird to not decorate until the day of. I know the name Fire Day is weird now, and I could change it, but its still a fun day ;)

@mcrudd So glad to finally see a pic of Felix not sad! Hopefully he stays that way while with his sisters. Welcome to baby Jemma! Love your family portrait, such a pretty fam :)

@SoulGal7 Lol at the woohoo talk on the front lawn! Was probably a good idea for Zach to get away for a bit after that :D Poor Kaci being left with the school project. Oooh what a smelly toddler! I haven't had it happen lately, but when I've had issues with an extra defiant toddler in the past, I found that controlling the toddler and having them ask for the bath gets it done. Congrats to the kids on their school grades! Amazing how quickly Ayden got through that with as much as he struggled through grade school. And finally Zach gets one that he shares hair colors with. I've never seen the daddy's boy before either; I'll have to start looking at the sim profiles more. Cute house for Ayden.

Giving them all always welcome trait is an excellent idea, I'll have to remember to do that! For the monsters, that's why my kids all get a top bunk with the desk under. Can't have a monster if the bed is up in the air :p Even with the night light I still had problems with it often, so after they added the bunks, that's pretty much what I always do. And, no that's not actually a fire on the stove. It's just how that one looks when it breaks. Scared me to death the first time I saw it! Glad you finally got an element cube too!
    The Archers - Week 4

When we left them, the Archers just had their first baby boy! As we return, Aliyah is helping out, but has an interesting look in her eye. What is she thinking?
    DwBYClo.jpg
    This pregnancy is not going very well for poor Eva. Maybe all the storms aren't helping either.
    V57umk1.jpg

Dean is having his own issues with the storms. He just ran out to check the mail...
    cYiOK1V.jpg

Dane ages up to toddler with excellent hair.
    0BqC5NS.jpg

Time for a dance party! Eva looks like she's getting a headache from the music.
    5ABmu9f.jpg

The rain finally stops for a while, and they get some random visitors. Aliyah needs to meet some new sims for her party animal aspiration, so she hurries over to introduce herself and invite them to join the dancing.
    LT8lVVK.jpg

It's go time for #5. Dean don't forget your wife; she's kinda important for the next part!
    3qDRb19.jpg

Welcome baby Ellie!
    CQPYY9n.jpg

Dane is angry with this development. I guess he thought he'd get to be the baby forever.
    piGqxfa.jpg

It's time for Cecilia's birthday!
    eCvQWjG.jpg

And she decided to go with the same hairstyle as Brynnlee, just to confuse me. Why the urinal discussion during cake? Who knows.
    LheLHYB.jpg

Dane is a wild toddler, so he loves to play. Eva actually can play, because she's not pregnant. Win win :)
    bLSWEXy.jpg

Time for Aliyah's birthday! She ended up with self-assured, outgoing, and jealous for her traits, party animal aspiration.
    CuZCteB.jpg

One last family meal before Ali goes off on her own.
    MUXw0Ls.jpg

And last shot of the original crew :'(
    HRuHbOG.jpg

Aliyah's new house. Will add on to the back when it needs room for more.
    qe4bwkT.jpg
    Sr8Idmj.jpg
    Don't judge me too harshly, I try my best lol

Next is Brynnlee's turn! She had a bit of a makeup emergency, so Eva ran off to help her get it sorted just after blowing out the candles...
    wRuoY60.jpg

There she is, looking like a normal sim whew, while Cecilia explains why bats are the best animal.
    wrOor9d.jpg

Brynnlee decides to try making some sculptures since she hasn't done any arts & crafts for her scout badge. Maybe it would go better without the sunglasses, and perhaps something other than a kitchen knife...
    KZ52wR6.jpg

Good thing mom shows up to help!
    YfxYqkD.jpg

Ellie ages up and they finally have a dark haired child!
    vz0XJYb.jpg

The family now
    IxlcZEX.jpg
    edited June 2022
    @SoulGal7 what a lovely idea about the key to each kid. I am trying to play about an hour and a half everyday and age everyone up once a day. Thank you, I will change it when I move them to a new world once I reach 25 kids LOL. I like to match the background on the portrait to somewhere in the world they live.

@Dinkus83 I think he is happy to be living with his sisters, he is so smiley now LOL. She probably added some sleeping powder to the milk bottle LOL Oh noes Dean looks a little chrispy there LOL Welcome little Ellie <3 Congrats on your first dark haired child. Lovely update.

@all I just finished testing all my cc after the big update, thankfully everything is still in working order :) I did play last night, my husband works afternoon shift so gets home 10:45pm so I squeezed in some simming, will share the pics in the next post. I also decided to use spoilers with the portrait as introduction pic ;)
    HhAzfjh.png
    George and Grant moved in with their previous siblings
    RZN762R.png

Heather is now a teen
    Dja4jxl.png

Ian is a child
    umxdTyz.png

Jemma is a little toddler
    ItCDwd3.png

And introducing baby number 10
    Little Kyle Atkins
    GyOrSOi.png
    JG3nE6Y.png
    W60QBdh.png
    Heather moved out with her siblings, only one more space left in that household for Ian, then I need to build a new house :)
    F7TTfqR.png

Ian aged up to a teen
    u9ExFtf.png

Jemma aged up to a child
    SzirJcO.png

Kyle aged up to a toddler
    JSXrSzH.png

Baby number 11 was born
    Introducing little Lilly Atkins

MLvZ2hd.png
    rqpSVvZ.png
    I got some more game time today :)
    lfFhpGI.png
    Ian moved in with his siblings
    BrEdx1e.png

Jemma is a teen now
    CjLVksh.png

Kyle is a busy little child now
    mvbKloc.png

Lilly is the cutest little toddler
    up30f7i.png

and baby number 12 was born
    Introducing Mason Atkins
    Zqj4oua.png
    xVsUVpu.png
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited June 2022
    @mcrudd I love seeing your portraits as your family grows. The baby onesies are absolutely adorable. I like the names you choose too.

@Dinkus83 I love your growing family. Your Sims' house looks really nice too. I like the rugs you've set down.
    So, amazingly, the update didn't break my game. I think this is a first.

@mcrudd Glad to hear your cc wasn't affected. Congrats on getting the twins moved out! Welcome baby Kyle! And Heather's out too; love her look. And Kyle is another blonde, you've got a good mix on the hair colors now :) Welcome baby Lilly! And she's another blonde, what a cutie. Welcome baby Mason! You are on a roll now.

@Rawla Thanks! I always have trouble with the rugs and window coverings though, the ones I actually want never fit right lol.
    The Archers - Week 5

Aliyah comes by for a visit, she must've known there would be cake! Will Dane decide to keep his beautiful hair?
    yUtJsF9.jpg
    He does! And also gains a great look to go with it.
    zhPXVsT.jpg

Dean realized they were getting a bit behind on their baby making schedule.
    Wa2Iqsu.jpg

The kids all sat at the same table for homework once!
    zCAmAyZ.jpg

Dean decided to handle storytime this time.
    TTHQZqy.jpg

Time for a birthday dance party! Look at pregnant Eva get down ;)
    TKjp7lb.jpg

Brynnlee is all grown up now and ready to move in with her big sis. For anyone wondering, they do get along much better now
    PNJeKzt.jpg

Then it's Cecilia's turn!
    tsI8AWg.jpg
    eiHheYP.jpg

It's a rough morning at the Archer household. Eva had to fix, I think, every single plumbing object in the house while dealing with morning sickness. And Dean spent the morning following behind to mop up the messes.
    SE7y2QD.jpg

Cece didn't have to go to her new school yet, so she decided to practice on their new piano.
    qvrV1mQ.jpg

Time for Ellie's birthday! Dean tries to help her blow out the candles.
    QoaCbZX.jpg

Eva thought she wanted to take up knitting to be able to make onesies for the babies. Turns out she just wanted a spot to sit and relax.
    aOoIxj5.jpg

Brynnlee stopped by for some geek talk with her mum.
    JtEpAdt.jpg

After the card game, Eva goes into labor, and Dean seems to be the only one concerned.
    Q1P1jIa.jpg

Welcome baby Forrest!
    uXzoCCJ.jpg

Ellie is very happy about the new baby! I guess the house was getting a bit empty for her liking.
    A5k1F7j.jpg

Cecilia has grown up so fast and is ready to move in with her sisters.
    wPeiN8s.jpg

The family now
    ltmo5TY.jpg

The girls: Cecilia, Aliyah, and Brynnlee
    swcj7Ep.jpg

Newcrest with a bit added on to the girls' house now.
    setvTkJ.jpg

The grown kids:
    1. Aliyah - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Jealous. Party Animal
    2. Brynnlee - Good, Geek, Erratic. Computer Whiz
    3. Cecilia - Art Lover, Clumsy, Goofball. Musical Genius