Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family orientated 100 baby challenge

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @Rawla -
    Nice to meet Edison and Eve Horvath. And it looks like they are starting in Sulani. Love that world.

@mcrudd -
    Congrats on the new baby boy! Felix! And congrats on your first one out! Carly looks so grown up now. Where are you moving all the kids to? Just random places? You mentioned that Debby didn't get an A in school. That's too bad. How many days are you aging them up after if they don't get an A with aging off? And Debby and Emma have now aged up. Emma is not happy about Felix. lol Such a busy household. And now Felix has aged up. What a cutie! And then....twins! Oh my gosh! George and Grant! Love them! Nice house reno. Lots of space in the bedrooms and a nice layout, too. And what a nice looking family.

@Dinkus83 -
    Love those trials of starting rags to riches. A stove! Now that is something to celebrate! And a birthday as Aliyah ages up. Look at that blonde hair! Maybe she should have had a carrot cake for her birthday cake if she was craving carrots. lol And, yes, she is going into Scouts. Lots of kids in her neighborhood to talk to. And then Brynlee ages up, too. Love the way the house is looking now, and the room with the bunk bed. And to think they were living on the lawn just yesterday!
    edited June 2022
    CHAPTER 4 - ZACH AND KACI HOBBS - FAMILY 100 BABY CHALLENGE

tartosa-at-sunset.png
    The next day was the first day of Fall. A lot of the produce in the garden was now dormant. due to the change in season. But the good news was that grape would soon be ready to harvest. It was also Clare and Braylon's birthdays.

Ayden heads off to Scouts.

ayden-off-to-scouts-sun.png

Braylon seems to have found a gardening tool while playing in the plants.

looks-like-braylon-is-taking-up-gardening.png

# 3: CLARE HOBBS ages up to TODDLER. She has the Silly Trait.

CLARE-AGES-UP.png

CLARE-AGES-TO-TODDLER.png

CLARES-BDAY-GIFT.png

Clare gives Braylon a hug.

CLARE-AND-BRAYLONG.png

Then, it was Braylon's turn. He is all dressed up for his birthday.

blow-out-the-vcandles.png

# 2: BRAYLON HOBBS has aged up to CHILD. He has the Cheerful Trait and the Social Butterfly Aspiration.

bralon-child.png

This is a cheerful kid? Obviously Braylon didn't like his gift too much. Oh well.

And, of course, Zach and Kaci decided to do a little renovation of their house for their expanding family.

the-child-room.png

Ayden and Braylon's room.

baby-toddler-room.png

Clare's room, which also has an extra toddler bed and an area for a crib. Above their beds will be photos of them as a toddler, child, teen and young adult.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, the bills came. For the little bit of power they used, it wasn't too bad.

BILLS-WK-2.png

Braylon had signed up for Drama Class, an after-school activity, and his first class was on Monday. This is the drama outfit that they autonomously change into. [Note: From what I recall, it might change, as I did this with another challenge sim as a teen and the colors in their outfit randomly changed.]

braylons-drama-outfit.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @Dinkus83 haha oh my goodness I never thought to explain the wooden woggle, just thought scouts is the same world wide hahaha. Well we have 5 levels in our scouts, I was a Kea leader, my leader name was Tui (nz bird names). The wooden woggle is awarded when you had the highest formal training in scouts. You get a certificate and all the leaders eat dinner, it’s a big thing, my husband was a cub leader, we got our woggles the same time. You use the woggle to hold your scarf together ;)
    zvk2FcY.png

Carly was happy to be set up in a house where she will move in with her future siblings LOL. Felix is definitely a daddies boy. I was trying to not get twins in game hence the reason I have no tv or radio in the house not even a computer unless I pull it out of inventory to order earbuds and medicine when needed.

@SoulGal7 aww my heart looking at little Braylon’s tears :( Aww they all had such a lovely time at the beach. Welcome little Clare, well atleast one of the siblings is happy with their new baby sister, I don’t like it when they are as upset as little Braylon is, it just does not feel right.

@SoulGal7 I have taken a tip from Dinkus83 and is moving all of the children into New Crest, I gave Carly enough money to download a house (to lazy to build) then I made sure there were 8 single beds and I will move 8 siblings into one house at a time during the birth of all 100 babies LOL. I try to age up everyone the same day and not as they achieve their goals, that way I only have one stage to care for. The twins are messing that up a bit now, hopefully won’t get more again. I wait until everyone achieved their goals and then age them up, once the toddlers have atleast a full skillpoint for each skill then I let Ann fall pregnant, that way when she is about to give birth then the baby can age up because the toddler and the rest of the kids are all done with their goals too.

@SoulGal7 Clare is such a sweetie pie <3 Hahaha Braylon does not look very cheerful in his photo opening his gift LOL Love your rooms they are so cute.

@all, going to load my game soon, just catching up on my show and then its all on like Donkey Kong :D
    Aging time :)
    Debby aged up and moved in with her big Sis Carly <3
    1duVF4p.png

Emma aged up <3
    nNxXV2n.png

Felix aged up, he is still sad about everything
    awGmqDc.png

George and Grant aged up too <3
    MPxEy4s.png
    George is in the yellow and Grant in the black ;)

Baby will be born soon, will play until the little one is here ;)
    Baby number 7 was born
    Introducing little Heather Atkins

RiAANjV.png
    smxtUjW.png
  • Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    @SoulGal7 Welcome baby Clare! Zach's expression from the news of incoming #4 was great. Like "but whyyy?" lol. And then Clare is another redhead! Love the kid pics all over the house! I don't often think to have my sims take photos. The off the grid bills are so great when a family is just starting out!

@mcrudd No worries, woggle just was a new one to me, but its a fun word! And I enjoy learning about things from other places :) Scouts seems to have kinda the same levels there as here, just different names. Also, ours is split between girls & boys, but it seems yours are all together. It always seemed to me that the boy scouts camp where I lived was cooler than the girl scouts one, so I was jealous, but that was probably just a matter of me not getting to hang out there lol. The general "but I want to go there too!" kid feeling. I remember my brothers had woggles, with animal shapes depending on what level they were (bear, wolf, eagle are the ones I remember, but there's probably more).

Congrats on another one out of the house! I love Emma's purple hair! Perhaps Felix is sad about being the only blond? :D And welcome to Heather!
  • imelfamilyimelfamily Posts: 18 Member
    I will have to take some pics of my family - I was so glad to see this variant of the challenge....

So my family is Samwise and Rosie Gamgee, yes I wanted to do a hobbit house... So far they have had 3 children, Frodo Gardner, Elanor and Merry was just born.... :). Frodo is still a toddler, but almost ready to age up - he is having problems with potty training LOL
  • imelfamilyimelfamily Posts: 18 Member
    ooh a question, do toddlers move up when they have 3 in all skills or more like when they all turn to 4?
    imelfamily wrote: »
    ooh a question, do toddlers move up when they have 3 in all skills or more like when they all turn to 4?

Just 3, unless you want to do it differently. Can’t wait to see your hobbits :)
    CHAPTER 5 - ZACH AND KACI HOBBS - FAMILY 100 BABY CHALLENGE

chocolate-cake-anyone.png
    And the days continue.

potty-training-clare.png

Kaci helps Clare with potty training.

wirjubg-ib-a-scgiik-orihect-atdeb.png

Zach helps Ayden with a school project.

invited-his-fiend-hace-over.png

Ayden invites Jace Laurent over and they become Best Friends.

ayden-playing-the-violin-and-braylon-finishing-a-project.png

And Braylon has a school project, too, but he gets so many helpers that he is finished in no time. Ayden has decided to take up the violin and everyone's nerves are rather frayed from his playing.

The weather has changed, and there are a few days of thunderstorms. Both Braylon and Ayden are scared of thunderstorms and run inside when they get home from school.

both-afraid-of-thunderstorms.png

Meanwhile, Zach is doing his best to make some simoleons and even holds a yard sale in the rain, which then turned out to be a thunderstorm. And even Little Cutie is trying to draw in the customers. Chocolate cake anyone?

desperate-times-having-a-yard-sale-in-the-rain-and-your-cowplant-is-tempting-sims-with-chcoco-cake.png

Oh gee! And it looks like Little Cutie has claimed their first victim. Zach! [Note: I didn't see this happen, so at first I thought he got struck by lightning. Well, he might have been, but he also got eaten by Little Cutie.]

um-yeah-zach-got-hit-by-lightning.png

zach-got-eaten-by-the-cowplant.png

Since Zach was stinky anyway, he decided to dumpster dive. And he found a shower...how did that dumpster know he needed one?...and a fancy table with a tablecloth.

zach-dumpster-diving-in-the-rain.png

Little Cutie may be put into storage if this happens too often. Zach milks Little Cutie and gets the Essence of Discomfort. Oh that is really useful. lol

and-sure-enough-there-is-the-cowplant-essnece.png

milking-little-cutie.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And Lucia calls to let Zach know that she and Mateo had a baby and invites them over.

lucia-and-mateo-had-their-baby.png

they-visit-to-see-the-baby.png

And it looks like they had twins! Congratulations!

i-think-lucia-and-matero-had-twins.png

baby-joy-zach.png

And just as Kaci was about to head into the house and see the new babies, she went into labor!

and-almost-as-soon-as-they-get-there-kaci-goes-into-labor.png

Zach and Kaci walked all the way back home, and the walk must have been too much for her. She isn't going to make it to the hospital this time. And it's a home birth. No worries. They read up on this and have everything prepared.

kaci-doesnt-make-it-to-the-hospital-this-time.png

Oh....um...maybe not as prepared as they thought they were. THEY HAD TWINS! They named them Dillion, which means "like a lion, loyal" and Derek, which means "people ruler". Congratulations!

kaci-and-zach-have-twin-boys.png

BABY # 4 & 5: Welcome DILLON AND DEREK HOBBS!

meet-dillan-and-eugene-hobbs-baby.png

And here comes Clare to meet her baby brothers, and she loves them!

meet-dillan-and-eugene-with-clare-in-background.png
    clare-happy-about-new-brothers.png

And the day is not over yet, because it's Clare's birthday, too. When Ayden and Braylon return home from school, it's birthday time. Zach has his hands full right now feeding Dillon, or maybe it's Derek.

clares-bday-to-child.png

#3: CLARE HOBBS ages to CHILD. Her trait is Music Lover and she has the Artistic Prodigy Aspiration. She will be joining Scouts with her brother Ayden.

This is how she aged up. I will go into CAS and change some things, but she obviously likes stripes, so will choose outfits with that motif. I did change her hairstyle.

clare-ages-to-child-and-likes-stripes.png

selfie-clare.png

Oh gosh! And someone gave her a lump of coal for a birthday gift! She may have had the Silly trait as a Toddler, but Clare is not amused by this gift. Sheesh!

she-got-a-lumnp-of-coal-for-a-bday-gift.png

And, of course Dillan and Derek have made Good Friends with both Kaci and Zach, so they both age up. Dillan gets the Independent trait, and Derek gets the Angelic trait. Dillon got a Penguin kids Television Set (too bad they live off-the-grid), and Derek got some nesting blocks. They both had a "thumbs down" reaction to those gifts.

# 4 & 5: DILLON AND DEREK HOBBS age up to TODDLER. They are identical twins.

dillan-and-derek-identical-twins.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Ayden is holding up the line! lol He is only a "B" student, and Braylon is a "C" student. The house is feeling a bit smaller now. And do you think Kaci and Zach should try for another baby? hehehe We shall see if they do!

I just put the 2 cribs in inventory and then purchased another single bed for Clare, and had to re-arrange that room again.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited June 2022
    Thank you for the kind welcome! You are all an inspiration to me.
    It is fun to see you guys have twins. Multiples are hectic but good for baby count. I love how you each tell your stories in such a fun way using pictures and captions for each. It draws me into their worlds that you've created. I'm only going to give one picture today as I'm not so great anymore with delivery. I still wanted to participate though, since you've all been encouraging.

For my little contribution, I'd like to say that there are now two little ones in the Horvath family. Finn is an independent toddler. I'm glad he rolled that one. And his little sister, Talia, who is still an infant. They will Try For Baby again soon. I did choose to set them down into Sulani for a few reasons. One is that I love the world very much. Another is that I would love to have some kids be mermaid kind. Also there is much for the family to do. Swimming, shell collecting, cleaning up the debris, exploring the cave and so much more. I will not be bored in this world.

Babies: 2/100

(Fun fact: I let the game choose their last name.)
    This is the firstborn, Finn Horvath.

Finn_1.png

edited June 2022
    @Rawla -
    So fun that you have joined in the baby-making. lol Finn is such a cutie, and can't wait to meet Talia. Nice to know about the game choosing their last name. I am giving the game full control over randomly choosing the traits. I always tend to choose the "good" traits for my sims, so this way they will have some more interesting traits and behaviors.

@imelfamily -
    Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of the kids!

@mcrudd -
    Congrats on getting another one moved out. Yes, Debby has now aged up and moved on. And look at Emma...love the hair color. And Felix is so sad...does he have the gloomy trait? And there are George and Grant having such a blast together as toddlers. All your kids are so cute! And welcome to the world Heather. So sweet :)

Kaci & Zach don't have a radio or tv either. For the Scout "Give Back" badge, it says you can donate at the mailbox; however, you can only do this through the computer. So, since Zach "won" a computer at Geekcon, the kids in Scouts can do this while a cake is being made, and they are momentarily "on the grid". Yep, limiting their computer time. lol

I am hoping to get them a wind turbine soon, so that will help with the electricity. They run out of water a lot, but they just go to the fishing spot and "gather water", so that's not a big deal.

I know that with the "regular" 100 baby challenge, you stay in the same location, however, I am thinking that perhaps after the 25th baby, that they might move to another world, just to keep things interesting. As already mentioned, there are only 3 types of harvestables in Tartosa, and it is really geared to weddings, so maybe the 25th child will be the one to get married there, and then they move to another world that has festivals (Sulani & Mt. Komorebi are some choices). I was sort of thinking about that.

I might have to re-think when the kids age-up because I know when I tried to do the 100-baby challenge another time, it took forever for them to get that "A". I know @mcrudd is doing this as playing one life stage at a time, which is a good idea and gets them out really fast.

An idea I have is that I might just go with the short life stage for children and teens (7 days), and if they get an A before then, they age-up; however, if they are at the 7-day point and still don't have that "A", then they get aged up anyway. Another thought is that maybe if they get the 4 skills maxed in the child stage, they can age up, or maybe if they complete one of the Child Aspirations, they can age up. Ayden already has 3 of the 4 skills maxed, and has completed the Child Prodigy Aspiration, has done 3 projects, but still doesn't have that "A" grade. So frustrating.

I already have my own rule in place for when babies age up, which is they have to be Good Friends with both the mother and father. Getting those 3 skill points in those skills for the Toddler stage is easy, so have no problems with that. But the child and teen stage seem to be my stumbling blocks right now with getting that "A".

This is the life stage chart:

sims-4-life-stage.png

Any suggestions or ideas from everyone would be appreciated. Thanks :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited June 2022
    @SoulGal7 I know @mcrudd has mentioned before having kids wear earbuds to school, and that way they can keep fun up and be able to "work hard" at school to get grades up faster. I don't have the earbuds, so I'm not sure how that works or if they'd work off the grid. (Does the school count as off the grid?) Mine seems to take just over a week to get grade school up to A, just doing normal at school and completing homework (plus extra credit once they can). I don't have the pack that adds extra school stuff though, like the projects, so I'm not sure how that impacts things.
    edited June 2022
    Hi all. I am on my mobile phone in bed. Not at laptop all day yesterday. Not very well. Its 5:30 am now and I just read all your lovely updates. Will reply individually later today when I drag myself out of bed. I use earbuds and do a school project xtra everyday. They get A's very quickly and as teens they start with a B. I think your shorter aging is fine, or perhaps let them just max one skill if its easier ;)

Edit to add
    school projects go quicker if the whole family helps. So do one at a time with everyone helping out :)
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Delayed comments time. I've been distracted by other things the past few days but haven't forgotten about this challenge and have been lurking.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Seera1024 -
    Love your founders, SM and Korea Idol. Wow! Huge house...albeit mostly empty. I tend to start small, or just save up all the simoleons and wait until they have a certain amount of funds and then build or download a house I like from the gallery. This time I wanted to try the tiny living residential for the perks you get. It didn't last very long, though. First born U-Know lol What a name. Are these a celebrity couple? hehe He's a sweetie.

@SoulGal7
    The house will get filled with time and money. I'd rather be a bit big to start and then fill into the space than start off too small and need to expand. I also give plenty of room for Sim navigation. While Sims 4 Sims are better about routing around each other, I come from Sims 2 and Sims 3 where they don't route around each other very well. My couple are currently writing and painting so I don't have any money issues, currently. Korea and SM are not a celebrity couple. My post I linked goes into more detail, but the name theme of my challenge is Kpop idols. Korea is named after the country and SM is named after the company that came up with the process companies current use to form and debut Kpop groups.

Also loving your updates. I didn't know that fishing raised mental skill. I love seeing the reactions the kids have to their siblings.

Sounds like the cowplant may be problematic for your Sims, but hopefully no one will die. Or at least no one in the famiy. And congrats on the twins!

@mcrudd Your kids are aging up nicely! Love Chicago PD myself. I watch it and the other Chicago shows with my dad. Twins are one of those things in Sims where if you do not want them the game seems to just know it and give you twins more often. But if you want twins? You're going to have to work for it and pray because the game knows it and will do what it can to prevent giving you twins. And I also share congrats in getting the first one to YA and moved out. You are also moving along rapidly!

@imelfamily Love your naming theme! Can't wait to be able to see pictures if you choose to share.

@Rawla I also love it when toddlers roll independent. It means I can get them maxed out in skills without needing the parents for any part of it! Finn looks adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures, even if they are rare - makes them even more special.

@all I'm also going to be letting them move occasionally. Sometimes you just need a change in scenery to keep a challenge interesting. Or a new world gets released and you want to go there as it's perfect for what you're doing in game.

I haven't had any trouble in my non-baby challenge households getting my Sims to A's so I think I'm going to stick with the A's requirement for now. And I've had my house stuffed to the max with kids.

But I may shake it up as things go on depending on how fast I'm maxing out the number of Sims in the household vs getting them the grades they need to age up. Not to mention variety. So the first 25 I may do by grades and then next 25 I may shift to aspirations and/or skills. Or scouts/drama.

As for my challenge, I've finally played some more. Still playing. In order of happenings, U-Know maxed every skill but Potty in 5 Sim days (only child, so this may spread out for kids now that I've got more than one kid to juggle). During that time, Korea gave birth to another boy and he is named Jaejoong. He aged to toddler and got the Inquisitive trait. In the time it took me to get Jaejoong fully aged up and made up, U-Know must have been using the potty as I got the notification that U-Know hit Level 3 in Potty, which is his toddler day 6. Maxed toddler skills means U-Know aged up to child and his first trait is Neat. His aspiration is Artistic Prodigy. Korea is pregnant with baby number 3 as well.

Pictures later as I'm still playing.

My toddler skilling tips:

1. Babble and Hug Blarfy (or similar doll) for Communications. I had this in done in under 24 hours.
    2. Slide on the toddler slide continuously for Movement. I'll sometimes make them walk across the house for food if they need movement skill.
    3. Doll House for Imagination.
    4. Spam the Watch interaction on another Sim in the house for Thinking. This can be queued up several times in a row as long as you do it BEFORE they start watching the Sim.
    edited June 2022
    @mcrudd I hope you feel better soon. I should purchase some school projects for the kids to do when they are old enough. Its a good idea.

@SoulGal7 I've been letting the game pick the traits for the kids too. I do love it when independent is chosen. It makes things easier.

@Dinkus83 I love the idea of earbuds for the kids. What a brilliant idea!

@Seera1024 I do love the independent trait. You ask for picture. Here you are! ♥

@all I'm sorry if I've missed anyone's comments. I'm really horrible at this. If you were skipped, please know that you are just as appreciated.

Babies: 3/100
    Here we have three now. In order of age we have Finn, Talia and Colton. Talia is going to be aged up now to a child so she can go to school too.

Horvath_first_3.png
    I've been slightly distracted with building, and haven't shared any family pics in a few days. My son is playing on the PS5 now, so let's see if I can get caught up a bit here ;)

Returning to the Archers...
    Aliyah decided that it was never too early to let her mom know exactly what kind of car she wants when she's a teen
    FgC1VeDl.jpg

And then she wanted to very creepily feel Eva's belly.
    XKsPHIy.jpg

Aliyah is still not a fan of that small child
    7NeGTU6.jpg

"You're supposed to build castles with blocks. You can't build bears." eyeroll
    cCGBFtH.jpg

Eva is a genius. She must have let her win, right?
    H2UsYne.jpg

Evil, evil grape **I have never had a sim get sick from harvestables so much. I really thought grapes would be safe. I mean, I eat grapes all the time without cooking them...
    rwEVCNS.jpg

Eva obviously had a lot of cleaning up and sleeping to do after that, so Dean gets baby time. Welcome Cecilia!
    xSXNiJG.jpg

Brynnlee is actually very happy about the new baby! Better than dealing with Aliyah's attitude lol
    Jdsc6MN.jpg

Eva really wanted to go to the gym now that she wasn't so pregnant, so they dropped the little ones at daycare for a bit.
    42Z8pMm.jpg

Dean was super stoked to run into another bro at the gym! There was much bro hugging and bro bumping... like maybe too much. Gotta go Dean, Ali will be home from school soon.
    gXArE2B.jpg

Eva was still very energized for story time that evening.
    lI7uH1p.jpg

Another thunderstorm, what else ya gonna do?
    ahSKirl.jpg

Dean could not decide what to do in this moment. Should he sit? No, he's holding a toddler. Should he stand? No, this is definitely a sitting moment. He finally landed on half-sitting, hovering over the chair... still with the toddler lol.
    ILMm08L.jpg

Dean finished up his painter aspiration. He picked cooking next, since he enjoys that too. (Though, as a thought now, he needs to get a job for that one so I guess he'll be switching it again soon.)
    BNxaVhv.jpg

They have the power!!!
    fCSRvL8.jpg

Eva said it was about darned time. Have you seen the size of these dust bunnies?!
    L5Ljz0g.jpg

Added on a bit more, just kept it at the 100 tile limit for the moment.
    pbZErEO.jpg
    X05dLtK.jpg

Brynnlee is very independent. If she wants to play with blocks, while thinking about airplanes, and clipping through a wall, then that's just what she's gonna do!
    k6JTWc0.jpg

They can have a radio now, so time for a dance party!!
    1kupTxs.jpg

B0ioqWK.jpg
    edited June 2022
    @SoulGal7
    I don't blame those boys for being scared of thunderstorms, they can get pretty crazy in Sim worlds lol. Poor Zach being the first victim. I never have luck keeping up with the cowplants, and they die and then I get sad, so I don't often plant them anymore. But, I may have to try it with the Archers at some point. And you had twins too! Congrats! More redheads omg.

@mcrudd Hope you feel better soon!

@Seera1024
    Gardening gives mental for kids too, I believe. I know they can't harvest until their skill is higher, but they can water and weed! Congrats on baby Jaejoong!

@Rawla
    Up to 3 now, congrats! See, you'll be at 100 in no time ;)

@all
    Thought I'd share my randomness since others have been discussing it. I use random for the kids' traits too, cuz it makes Sim life more interesting :) But, then I try to pick aspirations that I think fit with those traits. I try my best to leave their hair and outfits alone too when they age up, but sometimes there is something my brain just can't handle. Like snowboots with an everyday outfit while its summertime... Aliyah. Or, crazy sunglasses for sleeping... Cici. Anyway, when one of those gets me and I go into CAS, I tend to get stuck in there for a while and change a bunch of things. Which is actually why I try to leave them alone. But, now you'll all know why if you see everyone's outfits changed completely from one pic to the next... Someone showed up in something ridiculous :D
    edited June 2022
    Dinkus83 wrote: »

@Rawla
    Up to 3 now, congrats! See, you'll be at 100 in no time ;)

@all
    Thought I'd share my randomness since others have been discussing it. I use random for the kids' traits too, cuz it makes Sim life more interesting :) But, then I try to pick aspirations that I think fit with those traits. I try my best to leave their hair and outfits alone too when they age up, but sometimes there is something my brain just can't handle. Like snowboots with an everyday outfit while its summertime... Aliyah. Or, crazy sunglasses for sleeping... Cici. Anyway, when one of those gets me and I go into CAS, I tend to get stuck in there for a while and change a bunch of things. Which is actually why I try to leave them alone. But, now you'll all know why if you see everyone's outfits changed completely from one pic to the next... Someone showed up in something ridiculous :D

Ha ha! Thanks Dinkus83. I hope so. I end up doing the same thing with outfits, especially hairstyles. I can't help but go into CAS. This might change as more kids come along. I love the family photos and their story that you've told.

@Dinkus83 Woggle is a fun word LOL. We do have girls separate as well they are called Girl guides, but the sea scouts is both boys and girls together :) I usually change what Ea deems as good enough for a sim when they age up, but I did like Emma’s purple hair so kept it ;) Hahaha that could be the reason he is so sulky, he is the only blonde kid so far :D

@imelfamily what interesting names, and would absolutely love to see your hobit home. If you want too you can share your image links and I will repost them to show the actual image until you become a full member ;) I age my toddlers up when they have 3 points in each skill, but feel free to change the rules to suit your gameplay. The challenge needs to be fun for you as a simmer <3

@SoulGal7 Zach and Kaci has such a cute “little”cowplant <3 Ayden is really thinking about that school project ;) The thunderstorms are pretty realistic ingame even I get scared of them when I have headphones on. Oh my golly goodness Twins for you and your sim’s friends !!! Welcome little Dillon and Derek <3

@Rawla We love having you and reading your adventures too. Welcome to little Finn and Talia. Sulani is a lovely place to live, so much to do and nice weather. Finn looks like a genius toddler with that stare in his photo.

@SoulGal7 Felix does not have the gloomy trait, but he does not like any of his siblings LOL He probably wanted to be an only child, and that is not happening in a 100 baby challenge, so too bad for him. With my previous 100 baby challenge I gave my sim a make over every 25 babies and moved house or changed house just too not make the game repetitive. Your ideas to change gameplay and locations sounds very interesting and will keep the game fun for you <3

@Seera1024 I love all the Chicago’s, I try to watch all three, but I am missing out on so many episodes. Chicago Fire is my favourite of them all. The game must have known I wanted to play one child stage at a time with one child at a time,so gave me a double whammy to force me to refurnish LOL I try to age up everyone once a day in real life, which is roundabout a week sometimes just over a week in game time. The earbuds to school and while doing homework is a lifesaver. I like your idea of moving occasionally I did that with the original baby challenge as well. Interesting that you are going to change around your gameplay rules. Congratulations on Korea’s third pregnancy. I have the potty away from their rooms so they have to walk there, and I also place the toddlers plates of food away from them so they have to walk to fetch it when hungry, that way I get movement up pretty quick. Love your thinking skill tip, I usually have the kids or parents play blocks with them to teach them shapes, it takes a wee while. I might do a family portrait too from now on.

@Rawla thank you. I am just very very tired and weak at the moment. Covid damaged my heart and I am on several new tablets trying to fix it and it takes time to get the doses right so they keep on changing it and it’s exhausting. Those school projects are super handy and help so much with getting an A sooner. Love your family portrait <3

@Dinkus83 Awww Aliyah is going to be upset when she realizes maxis have not given us cars …yet. I wonder if it’s a bug when sims get sick from harvestables, mine usually has a good moodlet from eating fresh fruits. Welcome little Cecilia <3 Congratulations on Eva’s pregnancy. Love the family portrait, I am thinking of adding one from now on too.
    @all Wow that was a big catch up <3 I am not feeling well enough to play right now, but I will see how I feel later, otherwise it will be tomorrow, loved reading all your stories and love all our new friends joining in. Happy simming to you all <3
    mcrudd wrote: »

@Rawla We love having you and reading your adventures too. Welcome to little Finn and Talia. Sulani is a lovely place to live, so much to do and nice weather. Finn looks like a genius toddler with that stare in his photo.

Dealing with medication adjustments can be very difficult. Hang in there. Now to comment on your above statement... I found it to be rather surprising and amusing at the same time. Why? Because Finn's child roll just happens to be Genius. LOL

Rawla wrote: »
    Dealing with medication adjustments can be very difficult. Hang in there. Now to comment on your above statement... I found it to be rather surprising and amusing at the same time. Why? Because Finn's child roll just happens to be Genius. LOL

Hahaha oh my gosh that is so funny, I could just see it in his little face :)

@all I am not going to play tonight, but I did work a bit on my photo portrait to personalize it, I made the background the little beach just down from their house ;)

The Atkins family as they are now <3
    aN3ku5l.png

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    @Rawla Love the family picture!

@Dinkus83 Nice tip on gardening, though the Idols don't have a garden at this point. Love the family dynamics with the Archers. I also echo the sentiment that Aliyah's going to be disappointed unless we magically get cars in time for her to be able to get one when she grows up.

No pictures of my play yesterday as I've been too lazy to upload pictures.

But I'm at 5 kids, all males: U-Know, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, and Max.

Junsu and Max are blondes, the other three have black hair. And while Yoochun had Whiz Kid, I stupidly aged him up before he maxed it out, though he had the required A so I'm good rules wise.

I have also decided that the kids who get Artistic Prodigy and Social Butterfly will go into Drama and the kids who get Whiz Kid and Rambunctious Scamp will go into Scouts. So far 3 Drama kids and 1 Scout. Max's a toddler so he's not in either yet.

May play some more today or I may not. Depends on what I decide to do today. Haven't quite decided yet XD
    @mcrudd -
    So sorry you are not feeling well and hope you feel better soon. :) The family portrait is so good.

@Seera1024 -
    Congrats on 5 kids already! It's the male legacy lol Good idea about who goes to Scouts and who goes to Drama. I am just alternating.

@Rawla -
    Beautiful family portrait. And a new baby, Colton. Congrats!

@Dinkus83 -
    I laughed at getting sick from the harvestables. Thank goodness they have a bathroom. It has happened to my sims, too, especially on rags to riches when they have nothing! lol Nice house reno and they have power now! Woot! My Zach and Kaci are still living in the dark ages. And it looks like Eva is preggers again! Woot! Nice family pic. :)