Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Should I Play for What happened in your sims 3 game today

texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
I have three games that I have been playing off and on and have been posting to What happened in your sims 3 game today? I'm having trouble making up my mind on which to play next, and need your input. I have descriptions of each game below.

1. My Forsythe Legacy Family Challenge - The oldest of the 9th generation is currently a child, and I am determined to play until the 10th generation is born, thus completing the challenge.

2. My Farming Challenge with a Twist - The main character is Loni Marsden and she has moved her best friend Christopher Payne into the house to help with the farm. Their relationship has reached a new level, but will they get married or won't they?

3. My Simselves Game - This game has 31 Sims. Some of them are Simselves of forum members, or they are Sims created by forum members. The first twenty were added to the game five years ago. The rest were added recently as I decided to resurrect the saved game. Basically, I just keep tabs on the happenings around town that concern the forum member's Sims and report my findings on the forums. There are 22 additional Sims born-in-game to the original 31, with 3 more on the way.
Post edited by texansky on

What Should I Play for What happened in your sims 3 game today 22 votes

Forsythe Legacy Family Challenge
27%
LissykinjillbgSimmer2500BrandontaylorSERVERFRASeashoreLivia 6 votes
Farming Challenge with a Twist
27%
illusieRflong7BreeMilesbekkasanBreazonaElisetom 6 votes
Simselves Game
45%
MamaSimTeeCororonlisasc360Karritzpandabear1836KevinL5275TinySpaceFoxAvataritEA_MariSimexpert123 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Simselves Game
    The Simselves game sounds pretty interesting! And I'm sure the forum members would like to see what their simselves are up to in your save!
  • Options
    @Rflong7
    I was surprised by your vote since the Forsythe game is in Glenvale County. :smiley:

Of course, you may not have known that as I didn't mention it in the description above. :wink:
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

Awesome! But, it seems to me you're so close to the end, you'll finish it anyway. :cookie:

A farming challenge in TS3 seems interesting to me. :)
  • Options
    @rflong7
    True. My legacy challenge is five years in the making, and I don't have far to go. I think I made it to the seventh generation before taking a rather long break from it. I just loaded up the save again this year. It will take me a while to sort out my notes and pictures that I haven't posted yet anyway and it's only got one vote so far. I think that's why I haven't been keen to play it.

Whichever one has the most votes by tomorrow at 8:00 am central time (-6:00 GMT) is the one I will fire up and make a new post for.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited June 2022
    Farming Challenge with a twist

I like farming so this sounds very interesting to me as well!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Simselves Game
    If you are looking for more sims to download I have several made before I added mods or cc to my game. They are in my studio on the exchange. I won’t be adding any new sims unless I get a new computer and have no mods or cc in it.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Forsythe Legacy Family Challenge
    I think the simselves game is hilariously fun - but I also want to see the Forsythe's Challenge completed, so I voted for that one :)
    NymlADp.jpg