Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a Fairy Game Pack?

13...Next

Comments

• FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Yes
    It was a tough decision between Yes and Justine Keaton, but Yes won out in the end.
  • luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,630 Member
    Yes
    I would love a faerie game pack... in my personal headcanon my primary character - Gwen Silveroak - is half-fae (complete with subtly pointed ears, thanks to the Vampire pack, which she hides under her hair). In game terms, she's a Spellcaster but I would love to be able to get her "right."

That said, like I've seen others post, my idea of "faerie" is more Celtic aos sidhe than Tinkerbell.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Yes
    Of course! Along with elves, dwarfs, proper gnomes, and hobbits/halflings. I don't mean the cutsy Disney versions, either.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes
    Yes, yes, yes!!! 😀

Fairies are one of my top fave supernatural beings besides mermaids/merfolk.

Mermaids/merfolk are my number one fave of all time, in general, in various media forms. Fairies are my second or third fave, depending on who’s available, like my other fave, various angels or something similar.

I enjoyed mermaids and fairies in Sims 3, and mermaids in Sims 4 (though they could be refreshed), so I would be really excited to complete my occult fave collection.

So, yes, I would love, love, LOVE to see fairies to be included in a pack someday. 😍🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Sure, I'd like for the people who are into the fair folk to get theirs too. But I am obligated to vote Justine.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Yes
    I'd love them but I don't want the wings. I think their "light form" should just be a glowing and very beautiful manifestation. I'd also like them to have their own Magical Realm.
  • flaresimsflaresims Posts: 30 Member
    Yes
    Of course I want them, I know it will come into sims 4 in the future
    𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓼
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    Yes

I've waited for fairies since day one :'(
  • Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    Yes
    I think fae would tie in really well with plantsims!
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    I suppose I would but Im not sure what they would add TBH. The wings would be cool but how would they be different from other occults? It kinda just sounds like flying spellcasters to me!
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    Yes
    A huge "YES" from me, I really want fairy life state in Sims 4. Ideally, a Fairy Game Pack, dedicated to fairies like it is for werewolves and vampires, but I dont know fairies are as hyped as them.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yes
    I want to have fairies who can directly affect other sims by blessing and cursing them and their future children, just like the fairytales! A wicked fairy who curses a sim who's crossed her to have a werewolf as her first born? Yes, I want that. A kind fairy who blesses a baby sim with the gift of magic? Give it here. I want fairies who can sap your skill levels, or bless you with faster skill gains. I want fairies who can transform you in the worst ways. I want fairies who can curse you with a higher chance of bad things (lightning strikes, meteors, getting shocked trying to fix things, stuff breaking when you use it, food going bad fast or being spoiled as soon as it's cooked, etc.) happening to you until you appease them and get them to lift the curse! I want fairies who can either make your life awesome or mess you up hardcore. You know, like in the fairytales.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
    edited July 2022
    Yes
    For me it's yes for dark fairy >:) like Maleficent with the ability turn into dragon.

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Yes
    Fairies are my least favorite occult. Would much rather have ZOMBIES, mummies, bigfoots, imaginary friends, better ghosts and aliens, and anything else. But since I like occults in general I'm not opposed to a fairy pack. Depending on how they do it I may even fall in love with them.

Gotta love zombies!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Yes
    yes !!!
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2022
    Yes
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    I suppose I would but Im not sure what they would add TBH. The wings would be cool but how would they be different from other occults? It kinda just sounds like flying spellcasters to me!
    Maybe if EA would introduce new gameplay for fairies, alignment based spellcasting system like it was in Sims 2 Witches. This gameplay suits more for fairies lorewise afterall.