Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a Fairy Game Pack?

Comments

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Yes
    My favorite thing in Sims 3 was making this big buff and gruff looking biker dude who had the prettiest fairy wings and imagining him flying around his little fairy house going "Tee hee" the whole time. Sims 4 can expand on that and make it even better. Do it Maxis.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    I donโ€™t mind getting Fairyโ€™s but I want updated babies and a generations pack first.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Yes

I Believe in Fairies.
    {A beautiful Poem written by a very brave Captain.}

Blue Fairies.

Scary Fairies.

Hairy Faries.

I Believe.

I Believe IN.

I Believe in Fairies.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Yes
    What bothered me about Fairies in past games is that they were just normal sims with wings that could hover around and had some special skills.I want Shakespearean โ€œMidsummer Night Dreamโ€ fairies and the ability to โ€œgo smallโ€ when they fly.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes
    Yes. Give me all the occults except zombies.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Justine Keaton
    I'm not sure. It depends on how they are made and whether I find them interesting to play. I'm not a big fan of tinkerbell fairies and if they are going to be just that then I'm not sure.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    Justine Keaton
    I Believe in Fairies.
    {A beautiful Poem written by a very brave Captain.}

Blue Fairies.

Scary Fairies.

Hairy Faries.

I Believe.

I Believe IN.

I Believe in Fairies.

But especially hairy fairies :blush:
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but.. only if they make it interesting. If it's just another 4 lot forest world and fairies are just spellcasters with wings, then no thanks. If they find a way of making it more exciting and different from what we already have, then definitely
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Yes
    Yes, especially since TS4 has already included fairies in parts of the lore (Sylvan Glade, realm of magic, etc)
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yes
    Hm... I like the fairies that I imagine into the game a lot. I do not know what the options are for played fairies in the Sims 4. What would they do, what is special about them, how would they fit in with the rest of the occult. So far the only occult that I do not like at all are plantsims since they are just temporary and I cannot play them as occult if they will lost their lifestate while I rotate away. I would probably enjoy them, so far every addition of an occult lifestate has made the game better for me.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Where's the No option?
    Beyond aliens (as in Spock of Star Trek Fame) I'm not too into Occults, in general. If they come up with a descent Faerie pack that others would enjoy, far be it from me to stand in the way. I won't be purchasing it โ€” unless they have some really cool pointed ears we can use on human Sims, so I don't have to use cc for it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Like the Justine Keaton poll option itself, I would choose fairies if they were there. But I don't want them the way I wanted werewolves.
    If they do show up, I hope they come with the Summerdreams from Sims 2.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited June 2022
    Where's the No option?
    I wish there was a "Don't care" option. I'm not aginst or for a fairy pack. I don't usually play occults but I could see fairies being interesting.
    Post edited by auroraael14 on
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    Yes
    I picked yes for faeries, but where's the love for elves...I like them better than faeries, anyway elves are full sized, look really really cool in elven clothes, fierce fighters, scratch that, able to shoot bows and arrows, have some kind of elfie power, plus there haven't been any elves in any of the Sims' series. It would be a new life state for the sims!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    TawkTawk Posts: 23 Member
    If done well, then this does sound interesting. Would be nice if it has a lot of variety. Maybe also more troll like creatures? And maybe a woodland theme with the pack?
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Where's the No option?
    I'd rather the team upgraded plantsims, mersims and aliens so that they reach the depth of other occults. Plantfolk (spriggans and nimphs) and merfolk are fae, they just need to improve the mechanics and add a skill tree.
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes
    Seeing as we have werewolves now, yes.
    One of my most enjoyable rounds of simming in TS3 was with Supernatural.
    My main character was a memory wiped fairy, banished from the fairy realm to the human world.

She enthralled a human sim and turned him into a werewolf to aid her in creating a place for herself in the human world.
    She also gathered a witch, well, a sim who was interested in magic, who she helped become a witch. A vampire and a fortune teller voluntarily joined her.
    Zaneattack.gif

All I need is fairies and I could play this again in The Sims 4.
    This was a story series, but I don't want to recreate the story in in TS4. I just want to play the scenario and see how it works out.
    It should play differently since they are different games.

At one point I did try seeing what my TS3 fairy might look like in The Sims 4 with some CC I had found.
    09-04-17_7-51-21nbspAM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2022
    Where's the No option?
    Hear me out lol, the fairies in the sims 3 supernatural annoyed me with their wings on display constantly, I like my supernaturals to have an option to look like a normal sim so they can blend in if i wanted them to, if they make fairies able to put their wings away Al be happy for them to be added, as I'm a occult and family player, I love my vampire, spellcasters and I'm soo excited for werewolves coming ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Yes
    YES!

The faeries in TS3 were my favourite part of supernatural. Plus, I'm going to need faeries for the Summerdream family.
  • Options
    Diamondback7TCDiamondback7TC Posts: 20 Member
    Yes
    We're still missing fairies, and genies from The Sims 3.

And, in Sims 4, we also newly have cat youkai.

If you have both Supernatural, and Makin' Magic, they're under the Spellcastor occult. You'll see their glowing eye options, and pointed ears options under Spellcastors only with both of those two packs installed.
  • Options
    Diamondback7TCDiamondback7TC Posts: 20 Member
    Yes
    Oh, yeah. We're also still missing Sasquatches.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Yes
    Is the Pope Catholic? (that would be yes, a very obvious yes). :)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Yes
    I picked yes for faeries, but where's the love for elves...I like them better than faeries, anyway elves are full sized, look really really cool in elven clothes, fierce fighters, scratch that, able to shoot bows and arrows, have some kind of elfie power, plus there haven't been any elves in any of the Sims' series. It would be a new life state for the sims!

If you had Dragon Valley we've technically had elves. They were counted as sims in gameplay but the pointed ears, non-human skintones, clothing and the lore of the valley indicated the residents of DV are meant to be elven.
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2022
    Justine Keaton
    They've been wearing thin on ideas for powers and such in the last sum odd years. I can't imagine that (other than CAS) they'd be able to make something I'd like at this point.

A CAS kit with just shiny sparkly Fairy stuff would be awesome. Could have like small wands that shoot glitter and sparkly sounds ๐Ÿ˜

SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    Yes

If you had Dragon Valley we've technically had elves. They were counted as sims in gameplay but the pointed ears, non-human skintones, clothing and the lore of the valley indicated the residents of DV are meant to be elven.

Hi viola, nope, I want a game pack dedicated to elves, and maybe dwarves while they're at it. I don't remember any elves in Midnight Hollow, sorry. There were many worlds to play with back then.

In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.