Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DNA Request Team - Bringing Ideas To Life

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Hi everyone!

Quick announcement, DNA is taking a break for the summer.

We are fulfilling the requests that are listed in the Open Request list and the last one in this thread, but slowly; please be patient with us. :sweat_smile: We aren't closing, only taking a brief break while team members focus on personal projects in game, and in rl.

An announcement will be made when we're able to get back into creatively tackling the unique projects this amazing community inspires us towards. Thank you and have a safe summer! <3
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    @Lissykin just a quick update have all kits and packs including the horse pack when it comes out Thursday will also update my listing stating the same
  • Options
    @Simming_Spoonie amazing house and in my opinion will fit in with the new world wonderful with a few adjustments if the family wishes to raise horses, mini goats or sheep
  • Options
    @Lissykin just a quick update have all kits and packs including the horse pack when it comes out Thursday will also update my listing stating the same

Awesome! Thank you! <3
  • Options
    goldengurl053goldengurl053 Posts: 14 New Member
    @Lissykin Also letting you know that I have Horse Ranch. You already claimed my request, but I’ll update it anyways. ❤️
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I think we are still closed for new request, but I'd like to claim one of our already posted request

Date: February 19, 2023
    Username: @PhantasmSorceress
    Page: here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Colin Morgan
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • Options
    And another I'd like to claim

Date: March 6, 2023
    Username: jasonsgirl
    Description: YA Male
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    And another I'd like to claim

Date: March 6, 2023
    Username: jasonsgirl
    Description: YA Male
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hello! I would like to say that this was my request and I have lost access to the account that requested that as it was my backup, so if you need to reach out to me this account is a better way to do that. Thank you!!
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Are you taking new requests? Because I have one. I’ll post it below anyway.

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: MayaRose
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): 4 unit apartment in a retirement home
    Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have? All except werewolves, vampire, backyard stuff, vintage glamour, cool kitchen, and most of the kits. Cure to don’t have Horse Ranch or For aren’t but planning on getting them by Christmas
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay, Pupperstone Park
    Lot traits: Residental rental
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): I’d like four bedrooms per apartment
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Two double bedroom and two single bedrooms (with two single beds) per apartment
    Number of bathrooms: 2 per apartment
    Favorite color schemes: calm and cheerful- looking
    Colors you dislike: black, dark brown, grey
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? If possible, furnished please.
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Shared space with large kitchen/ dining and lounge areas, maybe outdoor area too.
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions?
  • Options
    Are you taking new requests? Because I have one. I’ll post it below anyway.

No we are still closed. We will open again in the new year.

• Options
    I'm updated on all packs and kits just discovered earlier today that was gifted the new expansion pack "For Rent"
  • Options
    ~CLOSED~
    Our June - December 2023 thread is now closed. Please join us on our new thread here.
    Happy Simming!

Moving-Day.jpg