Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess Challenge - Updated Nov 22, 2023

silveRose82_silveRose82_ Posts: 283 Member
My final family in the Achievement Insanity Project is going to cover the Disney Princess challenge. This is one I've seen multiple do across the different versions of the sims and I thought it looked really fun. I am jumping forward a little bit by not starting at Snow White being a teen, but rather as a Young Adult who has already run away. I'm excited to use her to really play around with more of the Cottage Living items. So I hope you will join me and enjoy this challenge with me.

Updates

SNOW WHITE GENERATION
Introduction
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Post edited by silveRose82_ on

Comments

• Options
    Season 1 is finally up and ready to be read!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    There is a new season up for your reading pleasure. You can find it at the link below:
    Season 2
  • Options
    The newest season is pretty busy for this very full family. We have more babies, and do we get through all 7, is the heir going to be a boy or a girl, how is the farm? You can learn all of these things in season 3!
  • Options
    There is a new season up for the White family, which brings us to the end of Season 4. We have made it through an official full "year" (4 seasons) of this challenge and it's hard to believe the next round will have some of the families starting generation 2 already! Anyway, catch up with season 4 of the White's!