Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    @DaniRose2143 how's that cough?
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    We'll have to see if they show us any different types of werewolves tomorrow in the trailer, which I'm hoping they do! People on Twitter are taking digs at the design at the moment. Personally I don't see a cat, but to each their own.

Twitter being Twitter. I'm not the least bit surprised their taking shots at the gurus and the product that's what that they do over there. No matter what the gurus posted, it would never be good enough to please them. That's one of the reasons I like it here so much. We talk, we debate, we share, and we do it all in a friendly civil manner.

Actually Twitter is not that bad, most people like it and are thrilled to be getting werewolves. More so that they don't look like a human with an ugly face. There are people making fun but it seems like light hearted fun with memes and jokes. Heck I was making fun about it with my sister but I love it 😂😂 and most seem to agree that the customization and cc makers will be awesome.
    Of course there are some people who are never happy but it's always like that regardless.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Hey y'all we're on page 35. Let's not get the thread closed because of discussing Twitter users. 😊
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,841 Member
    @DaniRose2143 how's that cough?

It's cleared up. It's breaking my heart but I can't get away from work and I'm going to miss out on most of the fun today, but life happens. It's still been fun, and will be fun later, but I'm feeling deflated this morning.

I'm hoping I can at least watch the trailer on break and maybe make a comment or two. That will cheer me up for sure!

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    This thread is too much to keep up with lol. All they had to do for the hine legs is add a preset. I have a preset that gives that hine legs look and it works perfectly. I used it on some of my deer sims with added deer feet.
    I Would show pictures but I'm not home.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    I’m confused. What time is the trailer coming out?

Edited: Looks like it’s night time?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Hey y'all we're on page 35. Let's not get the thread closed because of discussing Twitter users. 😊

Sorry!!

This thread is muchly needed and fun and why is time moving so slooooow

SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options

8am PDT. 11am EST
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Very excited about seeing the trailer! 2 hours to wait, and it seems like forever! Hoping they don't make us wait any longer than a week to release the pack. I want it yesterday! :) I like the werewolf style they came up with. In the first blurry pic the werewolf reminded me of a Khajiit in Skyrim. I think it would be awesome if we can adjust our werebeasts in CAS to be different style creatures. If not, I will still be very happy with my werewolves! I think the devs did an awesome job! And thank you devs, we finally have our werewolves! Can't wait to explore the new world!
  • Options
    ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    I think it would be awesome if we can adjust our werebeasts in CAS to be different style creatures.
    Im very sure we will be able to adjust the human and werewolf form like we can with aliens, vampires and mermaids.
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member

8am PDT. 11am EST

Oh, that's 5pm here! I thought I was gonna have to wait until 8pm because I thought for some unknown reason it was 2pm EST 😅 silly me.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I'm happy with the look of our new wolfies. They aren't going to put a Terrifying Evil Monster Wolf on the cover because that would adversely affect sales because we have a lot of young people and kid players. I'm sure we'll have options to make their appearance more menacing. That would be utter perfection, because then I could have a mild-mannered wimpy wolf and a mean and snarly wolf facing off against each other...my brain is going to explode with all the possibilities!!
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I'll be happy if I can recreate Anubis. I want to recreate my favourite Egyptian deity!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,841 Member
    edited June 2022
    I want to start a GoFundMe called "Send money so Dani can quit her job and talk about werewolves all day". Your generous donations in the next 30 minutes will be going to a worthy cause. J/k

I'm hoping our wolfies will look gorgeous in game. I hope their coats will look full and bushy. I hope we get all kinds of awesome options to make them more fearsome or whatever way we wish them to look. I hope we get all kinds of cool new gameplay. And most of all I hope we will all be blown away by what a fantastic job the Gurus did.

I wish I could be here at the top of the hour but no such luck. Do me a favor and enjoy the heck of it for me, please.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

8am PDT. 11am EST

Oh, so it’s morning EST, nice!! 😀👏 I was confused because one announcement elsewhere had put in PM, but maybe that was a typo or different time zone. Glad to hear it’s actually pretty soon! 🤗👍
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    The toddler howled. This is not a drill 🚨🚨🚨
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Whoo! Crossover lore books with vampires and spellcasters!
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited June 2022
    So only Werewolves since it's the title of this pack, no other animals. I want to know what sort of customization you can do with it and the gameplay related to it.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    Anyone else notice the telescope in the kids room? I sure hope its a usable one....
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited June 2022
    So no body hair? It could theoretically come in a patch but unless I missed something seems like they're not going down that route. And if they aren't doing it now, I really cant see them ever doing it. Which would be really disappointing.

Trailer was great though.

Edit: Its coming! Saw a tweet from a guru in another thread about it. I don't mind the wait and I appreciate that they told us!
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    I just got done watching it, and it’s honestly great. The CAS, the toddler howling , it all just fabulous, but I still don’t like the style they chose for the werewolf. I’m sure it’ll grow on me, but I really can’t take it seriously right now.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    So no body hair? It could theoretically come in a patch but unless I missed something seems like they're not going down that route. And if they aren't doing it now, I really cant see them ever doing it. Which would be really disappointing.

Trailer was great though.

Edit: Its coming! Saw a tweet from a guru in another thread about it. I don't mind the wait and I appreciate that they told us!

• Options
    VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    Omg, it looks amazing. But the thing I was most excited about was the fact that a toddler was howling!! Please, let that be only for werewolf toddlers.
    and that mean that finally we may get some updates down the road for other toddler occults to show some signs of occult like behaviors. Some simple animations would be truly amazing! (levitating toys, tablets, those little sip cups (for spell-casters) and to at least have baby fangs and bite their toys, or something.. and not sure what they could do for mermaids. But aliens should also get something, too.)
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited June 2022
    I might geht it for BB, but probably when it's on sale... Not a fan of the gameplay, but I knew that already before the trailer as I am not an occult player. I hope most of you occult players are happy, I am happy for you and I think they're nicely done even though they don't look too scary.

I do like that they included toddlers, but I hope they can do more but howling.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top