Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Introduce your sims.

TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
Post pictures of your individual sims and/or households. Share who they are, and why they are important to you.
Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
Post edited by TheStarrSimmer on

Comments

• TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    Snap_BRcYfObKnw1155443955.png

From left to right. Tiffany, Nova, Starr & Milo...they are siblings. All are celebrities except for Milo. They are important because Starr & Tiffany are my original sims...When I got the game they were two of my first four sims. I made 2 sisters and two brothers and sent them to Foxbury lol. Starr married one of the brothers, but the other brother chose to carved out his own path. :|
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited April 2022
    QWjjDsG.png

Left to right Marisol, Cristal, Nicola Barney.

wRNsL3S.png

Janay Barney

They are my favorite sisters. One day I was in CAS and made Cristal, then I used genetics to randomize the others. I took the ones that either had the same color hair or the same traits. Three of the sisters when I randomized traits got the materialistic trait, and out of those three 2 of the sisters got the business savvy trait as well when I randomized their aspiration. Marisol is the only one that doesn't have any traits in common with her sisters. I also liked their looks. They all came up rather quickly in CAS when I randomized the genetics. I got a few duds, but it wasn't long before these other gorgeous gals came along from Cristal's genetics. They are usually in my neighborhoods of any game I play, and I in my library I have saved the girls with different husbands and children, and the grandkids of the girls from different games and saves.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Sweet so this is a good way for me to show off my incredibly stupid Sims and attempt to explain the stupid story around them.

Okay so, this is Bruce Bailey. Don't let the Dad Bod and receding hairline fool you, he's actually the most fearsome superhero the world has ever seen.
    ErEYgFR.png
    So turns out Bruce's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather bullied a guy for wearing the same shirt as him, hundreds of years after the guy who got bullied died, he came back to life to get revenge against the man who bullied him, but that man has been dead for hundreds of years so he killed Bruce's father with his newly acquired dark powers. So somehow Bruce also got superpowers and avenged his father while dressed as copyrighted characters owned by Disney.
    0oGMh8K.png

So this here is Luna, Bruce's oldest daughter. Now she started off completely normal at first...But then Realm of Magic came out.
    mRxsRJm.png
    After that she became a spellcaster in college (Because I bought Realm of Magic and University at the same time) and over the years became the most powerful witch in my game, managing to even beat each of the magic sages in a duel and eventually became the immortal ruler of the magic realm.
    eVSgCTJ.png

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen there's Luna's half-sister, Sonya. Like Luna, she also started off normal, if you didn't know any better you'd think she's just some cute and sweet girl ha ha ha, you'd be wrong.
    YNfc8Jm.png
    Turns out she's the Half-Sister because Bruce had an affair.....with a Supervillainess. So her evil powers awakened as a teenager out of pure unadulterated anger and has spent the last hundred plus years killing everyone she wants.....Except family, she has standards too. Also she can spit acid at people and that has become her favorite method of killing.
    a4D4HzI.png

Then there's Octavia, Luna's daughter. As you can tell by her attire, has carried on in her mother's footsteps and has become an all powerful spellcaster and obtaining immortality.
    yd8wRkP.png
    Also despite being a witch, she's also a scientist, and married The Grim Reaper, the Grim Reaper is also the owner of a five star restaurant and a famous actor as well.
    yalUDVW.png

Then finally we have Anakin Reaper, so long story short. Anakin's father, Grim Reaper Jr, traveled into space and went to the Star Wars galaxy. He went on a big adventure, befriended Darth Vader and they conquered the galaxy together as Grim became a Sith Lord. So when Grim finally had a child, he named him after his mentor, Anakin. But Anakin, was a Jedi Spellcaster thanks to his lineage......AND a lawyer which was his real goal all along. In fact, he became Sonya's Lawyer which he learned was an excruciatingly difficult job.
    MZV06z2.png
    Now an even longer story short, turns out the Newly Elected President, Duke Nukemall had launched a nuclear war and destroyed the Planet.....I mean honestly who saw that coming? Anakin survived by being in a fallout shelter at the time, but after he emerged he joined a group of survivors and has helped the group survive with his magic and Jedi abilities.
    gCs2cPY.png
    But unfortunately Anakin died in battle with President Nukemall after it was revealed he survived the apocalypse. But it's cool because Sonya killed Nukemall after that....you know, even though she watched her nephew get killed......But oh well, just water under the bridge.
    cVsDK5k.png

Okay that's enough.
  • TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    Sweet so this is a good way for me to show off my incredibly stupid Sims and attempt to explain the stupid story around them.

This...this is amazing. :o

• HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Awesome thread. I love talking about my fav simmies. :smile:

This is Jake Collins. He is the leader of a celebrity club called The Smiley Crew, famous on SimTube.
    MSQr1qF.png

He recently-ish graduated from Britechester with his crew and how he's focusing on a career in media.
    izKdz4z.png

The rest of The Smiley Crew are under the spoiler.
    This is Lucas Landvik and Miranda Pavino, Jake's best friends. Lucas is a composer and Miranda writes/sings songs. Lucas has had a one-sided crush on Miranda since they were teens but in recent years she's been looking at him differently.
    zWfhVRp.png
    ZDEFcxJ.png

The girl in yellow is Miranda's BFF, Chloe Carter. She's an excellent dancer and performer.
    Aw6M7x1.png

The guy posing is TJ Jones and the one mixing is Dean Brown. Chloe and TJ have had feelings for each other since they were teens but they are not dating as of yet.
    nejPXZi.png

Michelle Strafer and Lily Dennir are BFFs. Both of them write songs for TSC.
    dqXksM6.png

Noah Fletcher is such a precious bean. He edits videos for TSC and is a lovable nerd. :heart:
    ijU0FB6.png

Lastly, there's Rachel Amir. She and Jake dated back in middle school and of course broke up, but Jake still has lingering feelings after all these years. Rachel is in charge of TSC's social media accounts.
    pAvD8mO.png

Bonus screenshots because I am obsessed.
    4lRyLiE.png
    k0Dkym2.png
    qH8lGu6.png
    O9UaxA3.png
    cWX31Eu.png
    a8hNSTP.png
    tOOEe4q.png
    slH2uZe.png
    pvtAQ86.png

I could post about them forever.

R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    This is Felicia, aka the prototype. She will always be important to me, because she was my very first sim, and most of the ones that came after her were modeled with her personality in mind. Which is to say.....awful.

7r3Fokg.png
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Bookmarked. This is my new favorite thread. :heart:
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,811 Member
    edited April 2022
    Let me formally introduce you all to the sim in my profile pic, Danielle Chabert. She is a sim self a loose sense. All we share is a first name and a couple of traits. When I first created her she was never intended to be a sim self, but she became one by chance. By now some of you know I'm trans, she helped me through a rough time by getting into her story as I told it and could live vicariously through her. So she will always have a special place in my game. She is a chameleon. She's had numerous looks, careers, aspirations, and loves.

ExTvBgE.png?1

ETA: New render with a makeover. I had my moment last night where the difference between MM and alpha finally hit me. I never noticed until then. Now I can't unsee it, so major plot twist to how I create looks.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Meet my favorite couple, Eurydice and Orpheus.
    Long and loaded with pictures, so hid under spoiler
    zmOqpqV.jpg

Eurydice and Orpheus met when Eurydice attended Foxbury. Orpheus was dating one of the other students, Dominique. He’s an extremely timid over- thinker geek, so when he broke up with her, it took an extreme amount of courage. Eurydice is more blunt and impulsive.He saw Eurydice for the first time, and for some reason or another, visited the university again a few months later. They made conversation and feebly asked her on a date (with much hesitation, although he was smitten with her).
    The date was extremely awkward, and Orpheus being Orpheus couldn’t keep a conversation. In desperation, he asked about her dyed hair. As it turns out, Eurydice actually has piebaldism. Her “gothic” style was to make it pop. So the two have a full conversation about her hair, and by the end of the date, Eurydice goes in and pulls off a horribly romantic kiss. The two start dating.

pSMo1Ao.png

Eurydice leaves uni years later, buys her own place, and grows out of the goth phase.Their relationship really kicks off since she has free time and Orpheus is basically always at her house. They spend the nights running to the karaoke bar and singing as a duet. This little activity speaks a lot of their relationship and growth since Orpheus started out as a person who was so shy he didn’t really do anything, to singing in front of an audience with his girlfriend.
    Years later (again), Orpheus takes her out to dinner (not before she sings to him while playing piano). He’s all dressed up with his hair done, and wearing some pink in his suit since it’s her favorite color.After they eat, they go to a pier. He proposes.

CFVeVRQ.png
    ZBny9qV.png
    2Po7Vwu.png
    cXqdFsy.png

They have a long engagement r before getting married.

2F5G35k.png
    (Naked sim his Eurydice mom. Don’t question it. Guy with the hat is her brother Parker,elderly lady with buns is her aunt, and other women is the wedding planner)

gSBH9K9.png

bNnGSIK.png

After the wedding, they go right to the honeymoon and do as newly couples do (both saved their selves for marriage)
    VkkmEOQ.png
    8SPN6FG.png

The two move multiple times before settling in brindleton bay, adopting a cat named Caloa. They love wondrously, but Eurydice eventually starts thinking about going back to uni and finish her culinary degree for her dream job. Orpheus obviously wants the very best for her and they peacefully talk the decision out. She leaves and they spend the next two years with limited contact. Orpheus gets depressed, often spending most his time at comic or game stores. If it wasn’t for Caloa, he would have went crazy with separation anxiety.

The time finally comes and she graduates. Orpheus makes her a new kitchen. Despite these investments, they are well off and in a spurge of happiness decide to do another wedding ceremony.

SKSmyZ3.png
    Eurydice and her brother Marcelo.

d6NNVsR.png
    onVxm8Z.png
    q3ZOEbX.png

No babies yet, although Eurydice, prior not wanting children, is starting to consider it since she’s extremely happy with her husband. For right now, she’s decided to push to the back burner since she just graduated and got married again. They might open a bakery retail store. Eurydice is always the cook and wakes up early to fix them a fine breakfast, but Orpheus had to learn while she was gone.
    But for now, the two are enjoying the peaceful life together. No worries bother them.

ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    edited April 2022
    This is a nice idea for a thread. It's nice to see all the different idea's people come up with.

Here are my sims
    Callisto Polaris
    RnvefW9.png
    She is my ongoing supersim. She already completed over 20 aspirations. I am currently on a little break from her story but will return to her shortly. I actually started out playing her grandparents to get a few inheritable trait for her through gameplay. I loved playing the family and Callisto is the first sim in a long time with a family tree. Here are some more pictures of her family behind the spoiler
    Whr8Ml0.png
    Here are Callisto's grandparent

Riqowsn.png
    Her parents wedding

tH5STKn.png
    A photo of Callisto as a child with her younger brother

CUEJdCg.png
    Callisto as a teen with her best friends

tAgD7BZ.png

Adaline Robijns
    faXGUVz.png
    Adaline was my first spellcaster and holds a special place for me because of this. She was also my first university graduate. She felt as if she were going to a magical university because she lived with in a realm of magic themed dorm with other spellcaster. She was also the first sim where I experimented with poses. You can see some of them under the spoiler
    00q9QKG.png
    I enjoyed posing for pictures so much, I even created a pose myself. The rest of these poses were poses I found on the internet but this one is mine.

UXXFI3v.png

aCXjWph.png
    Ready to duel with her good friend Violet

4Clrl0u.png
    Studying potions with one of her best friends, Cornelius

tKwfvMn.png
    Graduation from the magical university

S9zSTuR.png
    A friendsgroup with all spellcasters

Marinette and Adrien
    and their cat Tikki
    9zcIVpI.png
    A little side story that started around the release of my first wedding stories. These two sims are getting ready to open a bakery so the rest of simming population can finally buy birthday cakes, along with bread, pies and wedding cakes. These two lovebirds are currently engaged in my game and will get married soon.
    I can't take credit for creating these sims, they are from the gallery and based of characters of a tv-show. But I still enjoy them and have reached the point where they feel as my own sims.
    Post edited by Atreya33 on
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I can't possibly share all my sims, there are far too many of them. But, I do have one special family I've played a long time. Its been a while since I played them, because I've had breaks and then there were scenarios and then etc. I've had so much fun with this family, with everything they've accomplished. Had friends move in, then out again (mostly because they found partners). Their house is always very lively, its been pure chaos some times, because of how many sims have lived there at any given time (I also didn't have as much control over autonomous behaviour back then :D ).

Salim Benali was the first to move in, he lived there quite a long time, but fell in love with Lilith Vatore. They got married and live in the Vatore house. Which made Caleb kind of a 5th wheel, so to speak. So he moved over to Filip's, to give the newlyweds some space :D BUT he fell in love with Ulrike Faust, and now live in San Myshuno with her. Johnny Zest lives there now, since Filip turned him. He's getting some training, to better prepare him for a life as a vampire. He's not found a love interest yet.

It started with Filip. Shown this picture several times but meh

MQmwYmW.png

Grand master vampire, scientist and my fav sim ever.
    And we all know what happens to scientists, right?

Right.

pEoCb3A.png

Enter Kiara, daddy's little ray of sunshine.

e8quDGm.png

She is currently a teenager, vampire/alien hybrid.

ibJ5qOI.png

This is Shaun, Filip's husband (also a vampire)

81m9ILB.png

And their biological daughter, Angelica, currently a toddler.

Q1qDboi.png
    edited April 2022
    This is Kim Grace and her fiancé turned husband Matthiew that I've been playing a lot lately. She is my chef Sim and he is a mixologist. I'm going to build a bakery and a bar for them to own and run on the island and start a family for them.
    vkPGWDs.png
    Post edited by Elliandre on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    This is Robin Keyes, my most active sim I'm playing these days. She's a mermaid and spellcaster, and her traits are vegetarian, child of the ocean and green fiend, so she loves the environment a lot, and she also just tends to be be a cute and cheerful sim <3
    j3EHpmc.png?1

She's the daughter of a sim I played in a challenge last year, so I have a lot of pictures of her growing up.

Here she is with her family as a toddler, before her youngest brother was born.
    74bLFsC.jpg?1

Here she is with her big brother, Rowan.
    eURm7Th.png?1

And this is her with her half sister, Ruby, on Ruby's wedding day.
    O3KsHXN.png?1

And here she is with her youngest brother, Riley.
    ufwxevn.png?1

Currently, she's dating a cute spellcaster named Posey.
    PtPRwn5.jpg

I'm excited to see where Robin ends up as I continue to play her this year <3
    This is my doctor Celeste Blackwell and her dog Molly that she rescued in Brindleton Bay. Celeste was a vampire for a bit, but she is cured now and living on Tartosa island walking her dog around. I love this dog so much, as much as any of my Sims lol. Molly has a little pink sweater that she wears outside when it's cold. :heart:
    sm7X4Q9.png
    l7xY2Qs.png
    INWxT7h.png
    K39kdhY.png
    u9z3XsI.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    This is my nostalgia family. The Roomies were some premade sims in The Sims 1. I used to play them in a neat little house just up from the Newbies. I recreated them in the Sims 2 and have stuck with how they looked(squarish heads) just to give that nostalgia vibe. They were the first Sims I had meet an alien in Sims 2 so I had one move in with them. In Sims 4, The Roomies live next door to the Pancakes and take in a teenage exchange student as a care dependent. It's Kerrigan in disguise and I usually try to hide that she's an alien for as long as I can in every save. I actually got the two Sims get married before the partner discovers she's an alien achievement in one save.
    WaV4u6c.jpg
    oocv247.png

Edella Keeling.

When she was a teen, her older brother Killian married Swan Nightenshift, a famous violinist and they had 7 children. They divorced when Swan was in labor with the final triplets.
    Edella was snarky and had a big attitude in her youth. In adulthood she married a man named Kex, although she wasn’t really that in love, and accidentally fell pregnant.

NTkEqbc.png
    She had 7 babies and Kex left her. Now she’s absolutely miserable and all the work raising the children has left her devoid of personality.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Caramel Walker is my first hero of StrangerVille. During the mystery she was aided by her friend/clubmate Samuel Lutger (left) and his younger brother Jason (right). Samuel ended up dying to the Mother, while Caramel and Jason fought on. Some time after the adventure concluded they were able to bring Samuel back, but he had lost all of his memories, including most of his relationships.
    bP5QXpZ.png

Caramel is a clone of Hannah Walker, and Hannah is the daughter of a scientist.
    I wish we had a superhero sort of pack so I could turn Caramel into one and she could fight villains.
    uAo7KL2.png

The trio had a reunion in Sulani.
    BqzYhJs.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • GardeningSimmerGardeningSimmer Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2022
    Brielle and Nougat <3
    Brielle is a foodie, loves outdoors and unflirty. She runs a Wellness Club and has the Home Decorator career. Nougat is her beloved doggie which Brielle rescued from being a stray. Currently she has the City Native aspiration.
    fFYexAy.png
    I know we haven't been commenting about each other's sims, but Brielle is emitting Midge Maisel vibes like crazy. It's the hair. I love it!

And Nougat is too cute!
    I actually usually play with the premades, so I don't have a lot of my own Sims and I rarely take pictures. This is one of my author Sims. She lets me live out my long lost dreams of writing books. She just had a baby girl named Kira. She's married to Sebastian Santos, who is my police detective in the game. They adopted the two kittens Boots and Bonkers who have now aged up. I'm renovating their house to make it bigger so they can have more kids. I love playing these Sims because the writer and police detective careers are always really fun and their toddler plus the cats are also a lot of fun.
    Hk9sYJW.png
    VE48qcB.png
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    This is going to have a lot of pictures, so I apologize in advance. This is my White family, the parents are Janet and Sterling. tried to get them and all of their kids.
    j9tGkPp.png
    HK5OO0l.png
    y4UL2uW.png
    opfKHRs.png
    titRoSo.png
    I love Brielle so much
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • GardeningSimmerGardeningSimmer Posts: 41 Member
    @Apricus @DaniRose2143 Thank you guys! I googled Midge Maisel I definitely see it! I am very happy with how this Sim turned out, especially with no CC.
    @Apricus @DaniRose2143 Thank you guys! I googled Midge Maisel I definitely see it! I am very happy with how this Sim turned out, especially with no CC.

You are welcome. Whoever made that hair almost has to be a fan. :)