Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    edited December 2021
    @mightysprite thank you! The "talk to stranger" interaction didn't show up for me at all or else I would have used that. I thought only toddlers with certain traits had that interaction but it could be a bug or my mods messing things up. Both toddlers will be children soon, anyway, so I probably won't bother trying to test it right now.

On to today's update, it's a short one because I spent a long time in build mode. Since Haruki is an elder and Clara is almost an elder I decided to have them move in with Kai and Moriah, mostly so when they die I still get their urns but also so they can spend time with their grandkids. I moved them into the mansion the Ito family used to live in and I renovated it to suit them a little bit better, hence why I was in build mode for so long. I kept a lot of the original furniture but I made it a lighter color scheme instead of the black and white and I added another bedroom upstairs for the new baby.
    P1c7y8e.png

It was also Harvestfest and Haruki made a turkey dinner for everyone
    DJKi2np.png
    M460d92.png

Moriah went into labor that evening. I did play a few days before they moved so that's why she was in her third trimester already. Anyway, the baby is a boy, his name is Avery.
    lqcXlSf.png
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited December 2021
    It's that time again for my Time Lord. Fifth Counselor has reached his age limit, so the Regeneration Process begins.

VD9ezNl.png

Before doing so, he reminisces about his past incarnations.

L5ZXB6f.png

A last strum... and another goodbye.

s1SLuVZ.png

G5PXuMw.png

And he regenerates to.....

Now the Sixth Counselor regenerates. A proper, clumsy perfectionist!

HMYZ39q.png

Imran, however, is still iffy about the whole regeneration thing.

G6ubVCD.png

TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Welcome back @Becka28!

@Rochert Zeph might be more like Huey in regards to being less social, but he's still a very friendly sim.

Dylan is probably more like Zach with the whole fame thing.

I'm thinking of having my twins leave the spotlight.

Is Zach cursed with that curse that makes sims fight the cursed sim on sight? Or, is it just fame with spellcasters?
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 440 Member
    Ok, I've been playing the same save for FOUR years and something major happened. I have 92 sims across dozens of households all descending from one couple (who are still alive).

In Gen 2, Cobalt the honest good cop married Kelsey, the deviant thief. Kelsey later became a spellcaster and went terribly evil, but not until they raised twin girls Rose & Crystal.

Crystal solved the Strangerville mystery, went to Sixam, majored in robotics in university and maxxed the scientist career. Rose was born a spellcaster but never really pursued it except for potions. She loves art and flower arrangements.

Rose has three children, two boys who are both spellcasters and one alien daughter that her husband birthed. The alien daughter has done all the rebellion missions on Batuu. The boys are virtuso spellcasters.

So Kelsey has been in my game for 5 generations causing mayhem and misery and powering up her evil spellcaster and paranormal skills. Cobalt divorced her after she locked him in a dungeon. She since went on to live with Guidry, Grim, and a Skeleton brought back from Salvadora. Her house is a maxxed haunted house but she's not really bothered by it.

After a long time brewing, and lifetimes if training, her five Descendents brought her down. Rose, Crystal, Maple, Oak, and Saturn attack her using spells, duels, freeze rays, potions, and fires to cause her demise.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Haruki got up early and got to spend some time with Avery. He's very happy to have another grandkid.
    fogtHhR.png
    It was time for Clara to become an elder!
    cgpYP0g.png

And I gave her a makeover like I always do when my sims age up
    a0FAOwM.png

Haruki went to Henford to introduce himself to Joelle, his other granddaughter. He's having a dinner party soon because he needs to for his aspiration so he wants to make sure he knows all of the extended family so he can invite them.
    j8dkNQ1.png
    Os2vYC2.png

He then spent some time with Camden when he got home.
    1DnkWOc.png

The next day, it was time for Camden to age up
    Q6HPuXn.png

Avery also aged up that day as well. Here he is playing in his tent
    wR4OWBf.png

Camden practiced piano for a bit after she was done with her homework
    Va37WcV.png

Kai took Coco on a walk. I'm in love with the scenery in this area, I never have sims live here and I forgot how pretty it is, especially in the fall.
    A6FETV3.png
    Haruki got this text from Nico (Shanna is Nico's girlfriend btw). Haruki told him to say yes, so I guess that means Nico is getting married soon. I know they don't autonomously get married right now but I might briefly rotate to their household and play the wedding.
    SbEa8rj.png

Haruki had the party later that day and it ended up being a bit chaotic. Half of the guests were angry for some reason and I have no idea why. Maybe they stepped in dog poop on the way in? I have no clue but it was weird.
    mgamVe3.png

Of course Asher and Brodie came and luckily they were not angry
    8g1m5u4.png

Nico was one of the angry guests and was stomping around the whole time
    Pt2Hh2j.png

Camden finally got to actually interact with Joelle. Joelle is only a day younger than her so she's going to age up soon.
    ertgSQn.png

Moriah got to meet some more of the family members. The woman she's talking to is Izumi, Haruki's sister (and also the one who's married to Moriah's brother that she doesn't know she has but of course Moriah doesn't know that)
    fEqJ9PT.png

Kai, Brodie, Clara, and Asher all listened to Robin talk. She was also one of the angry guests so she was probably ranting about something.
    RfpbRT5.png

Avery was actually able to interact with Joelle. He has the charmer trait and was able to use the "share the love" interaction on her.
    OHI0ru1.png
    Clara was happy to see Simon and couldn't believe her little brother is an elder already (they ended up aging up on the same day because of sims not aging when they're pregnant, that's also why Robin isn't an elder yet)
    AH1Nf6J.png

Camden got to know her great aunts a bit
    MEhEWLi.png

Kai caught up with Asher and Brodie
    EW6kJv1.png

Shanna was invited to the party so she could meet everyone but she was also angry so I'm not sure it went well
    Jp7H34A.png

Robin had to go upstairs to yell at Blarffy, and someone broke Camden's dollhouse. I probably should have locked that room for guests but I didn't think about that, mostly because I wasn't expecting everyone to be angry for no reason.
    gTxuntO.png

Also, Haruki discussed expanding the family with Asher so he might be having another baby
    yJye03B.png
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    @Metior_Ice That's interesting for our sims to have something in common.
    Is Zach cursed with that curse that makes sims fight the cursed sim on sight? Or, is it just fame with spellcasters?
    He does not get the curse (Hex of the Duelist or something?) and I'm not sure it's due to his fame.
    I think several duel events just happened consecutively, but this happening surely stimulated my imagination (I don't know why :* ).
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    Good evening to all, hope everyone is well. It's been quite a while since I visited the forums :# Work has me very busy, but I was finally able to open the game recently and have some fun. Iirc Neyla last invited her ex, Wally to a double date with her sister Barbara and her fiancé Cedric. I hope I can get back into the game again because I have some plans for Neyla

As planned the 2 pairs arrived for dinner. Due to the rain, upon arrival they were all met with an unforgettable scene. One of the staff thought it'd be the perfect time to take a rain shower. She always does this when it rains! This is the 3rd time she's done this. zweyVza.png
    They all reacted disgusted, Barbara's fiancé Cedric went inside with Wally to get a table. Inside Wally giggled about what they, while Cedric stayed serious. YxB8L5Z.png They were seated outside, luckily the rain stopped. Cedric never met Wally, he knew Neyla but based on his first interaction with Wally inside, he couldn't picture them together. So he asked her, "Wally's your date tonight then?" Neyla looked over to him and said "I guess he is". Barbara told Cedric that the two dated when they were younger, but for some reason it was over when they grew out of their teen years. 8UCBRz2.png Cedric asked them, why was that the case. Wally looked over to Neyla and they both knew why, but neither was about to say it. JXEx5eH.png Instead Wally tried to act cool and said he doesn't remember to which Neyla nodded as well. He quickly changed topics, and said it was about time they placed an order. Rk9xVRc.png After they ordered things went smoothly, Wally and Cedric each spoke about their careers and they shared some stories. JCPOKyh.png When the food arrived, Cedric was telling the group a scary story. Him and Wally somehow got into a friendly competition of who can tell the scariest story NEsC82e.png Barbara was getting a little scared from his story, while Neyla wanted to know more. U54DJoX.png He claimed it to be real as it happened to him, but Neyla realized his story was starting to sound fiction. Still it was fun to hear. Wally and Barbara still hadn't caught on it was fake. YTOJqXF.png When he finished Neyla commented his story was between "too good to be true" and "you just can't make this up" but she was leaning to it being made up. Having been figured out he admitted it was made up. Barbara yelled at him for getting her scared, he just rubbed his head and said he didn't think it would scare her. 6j7VA9G.png Wally and Cedric finished their plates quickly, Neyla and Barbara hardly touched theirs, maybe they weren't so hungry. Barbara went inside to use the ladies room, leaving Cedric with Neyla and Wally. Neyla asked him if he was excited about the wedding coming up. From the looks of it, he was really excited. jx2a2v3.png He told them couldn't wait to have Barbara move in with him. Neyla was glad her sister was able to find someone who was excited to be with her. SbZiKnv.png When she returned, they finished their dinner and got ready to leave. When they got up to leave it began to drizzle and then it turned to rain. You know what that means, the restaurant staff came out to shower … again 5kVmKF5.png

The next day Barbara wanted to know how Neyla felt about dinner last night. Did she like it? hate it? Barbara needed to know. She found Neyla cleaning the chicken coop, and since it was just them two, she had to ask. "You haven't told me a thing about last night! C'mon, did you like it or not?" Barbara was straight to the point. BNjX8wt.png
    Neyla told her, that of course she enjoyed it. She just didn't want to tell her anything with the chance of their dad listening in on their conversation. gxdmwLW.png Barbara was relieved to hear that, she had thought Neyla didn't like it at all and didn't even want to bring it up. But she still had one question for her. She noticed how her and Wally looked at each other when Cedric asked why they broke up and she had a feeling they both did remember why. She didn't ask why they broke up when it happened because thought asking would make Neyla feel more sad than she was at the time. But now years have passed, and if she was willing to go on a date with him again, the reason couldn't have been so bad. So she asked. s6WzNPX.png Neyla was reluctant to answer, but Barbara assured her she wouldn't tell anyone. z9x6rPI.png Even after her assurance, Neyla still didn't want to tell her, it was embarrassing and it took her a while to get over it. The only one who knew was their mother, Neyla was grateful their mother never told their father. Now she figured, it couldn't hurt to let her sister know. She began and told Barbara, after becoming YA's they spent some time together and it resulted in a pregnancy scare. jYw1moX.png When it turned out to be nothing, they were both relieved. However they were both relieved for different reasons. kezSzej.png She was relieved because they had just become YA's. None of them had a job or any income and they were both still living in their parent's home. They weren't ready to be parents at the time.EiFuFji.png While Wally told her, he wasn't sure if she was the one he wanted to be with. He still had things he wanted to do, and didn't know if he even wanted to have kids with her or in general. lC5AAvb.png After telling her his reasoning, Wally broke up with her. Not long after he left Henford as well. Neyla didn't date anyone after either to avoid a break up like that. wCoHdjP.png Barbara couldn't believe it, she was angry at herself too. "Why didn't you stop me from inviting him to the date last night then? If I knew, I never would've suggested it" she told Neyla. XVAvyLk.png Neyla told her she agreed because years have passed, and maybe he changed. He probably realized how stupid he was being were back then. It seemed to be true, he was embarrassed when she brought it up at his house a few days ago. s29nz8D.png Neyla also told her sister, it looks like he got a taste of his own medicine too. She explained Wally has a son, whose mother left them after giving birth. CUyBMP2.png "Ugh. I invited him to the wedding too" Barbara said, she couldn't believe Wally. Though Neyla insisted it was fine, she's positive Wally is different now. 1CPqwXq.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    Sad times at the Trowel farm, last week it was Rosie, now it's Pepe. He got a visit from the Grim Reaper. I'm sad I couldn't keep his hat or scarf, but it's okay. Pepe looked adorable with them. QFcUhHn.png
    Thunderstorms were going on all day, with the chickens gone, Neyla went to pay the Crest family a visit. Wally wasn't home but his parents invited Neyla in anyway. They were left alone with their grandson, and needed some help calming him down. Neyla found him in his room. He was not happy. GBuiGlJ.png Neyla looked around the room, and noticed he had no toys or dolls. He was just in a room with a bed. She looked back at him and thought maybe he's lonely. He probably just wants someone or something to play with.kKOhTzz.png His face lit up when she asked him, if he wanted to play. ND6T2r4.png It was difficult communicating since he still couldn't talk but he was able to understand somethings. She held him in the air and even read him a book. Wally didn't arrive yet, but she didn't want to overstay her welcome. Before she left Junior, she handed him a gift. After her conversation with Barbara a few days ago, Neyla wanted to clear her mind. Knitting was her getaway, so she knitted a bear for Junior. She was hoping since he had no toys, he would find use for it. AJZXHnU.png Wally paid Neyla a visit to thank her for the gift she gave Junior. He even brought Junior with him. As a thank you, he invited her out to eat, she wondered if Junior was going to join them. HXDbDKp.png After putting him back down on the ground, he got distracted by something. Neyla kept an eye on him.h4jzJCj.png As soon as her brother Ben noticed Wally was outside, he quickly went out to talk with him. She took that as a chance to go check on Junior. He didn't get far, she found him staring at some watermelon leaves. qzR1puS.png She told him they were going to grow into big watermelons. She didn't think he really understood but he did understand big, and it got him excited. mvdmAiO.png She asked him how big did he think it would grow, he said "big" and spread his arms. 1GHyfX5.png

Wally took Neyla to the same restaurant they had the double date. They got a table inside, though the staff left dirty plates on their table. Wally kept things charming. O9xDBJ5.png
    Neyla asked why didn't Junior join them, she was hoping he would.TBczepj.png He told her Junior was back home, most likely having some fun, and he was. LFy1xc0.png They waited for about 2 hour for their food to arrive, but in the meantime, Wally was working his charm with Neyla. When the food arrived I left them alone to eat. When I came back Wally was on restroom break but when he was taking forever to come back so I went to check on him. He was all flirty because of his interactions with Neyla and went outside to flirt with the waitress, the one from the other night. gPcp9cy.png Wally 😠 NPjGgNS.png Neyla didn't see a thing, she went outside to find him and just as she exited, the waitress moved away from Wally. When she found him, she told him she was all set to go back home. Wally offered to walk her home, she gladly accepted. M2GyWJU.png That fiend, Wally. He had the gall to kiss her on the cheek goodbye. TOyimJD.png Whenever Neyla had the chance, she'd go visit Junior and teach him to talk. He was making progress. PpUNs3q.png Her sister's wedding was just a few days away. Before she left, she asked Junior to be on his best behavior. She promised him some cake if he did. Mo5jGb3.png The wedding day finally arrived, and while I was worried what the Trowel household wear, I forgot to see what my guest would wear. Kayla Flemming became good friends with Barbara at the gym, and her outfit had me shocked. 🤣fkzV8wO.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    Well, dang.

I started a new save, mainly to create background characters for another story I have (I’ll save them to the gallery at the appropriate point). They’re a couple living in a tiny home. Anyway, I clicked on the woman to get the camera to centre on her, and I noticed her interaction is Witness Death! Turns out her husband is about to get crushed by the Murphy bed :'( Either I’ll try and plead with Grim, or just go with it and have it be part of the story.
    The kicker? She’s pregnant with their first child :(:'(
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!!!
    OMG its been ages since I’ve been on here! Its hard to keep up around the holidays…. My grandmother (who adopted me when I was 6) passed away last year around Thanksgiving and I am having a hard time with it. But I need to get back to old habits to help carry on.
    First some comments:
    @miniwolfsbane OMG, well congrats to Riley lol!! That’s a lot of kids XD
    @mia_noelle97 Congrats to Kai and Asher! Thats awesome! I feel you on playing university students. Sometimes its good to take a break. I can’t wait to see more of Kai. They have a lovely home and an adorable dog:)
    And congrats on the new addition to their family!
    @darkangel1994 Its good to see your posts! I need to catch up on your latest chapters :)
    @haneul Oh Asher lol. I’m sorry Elmire didn’t want to joining in playing with the dollhouse with him (is she channeling her older sister perhaps?) And her bedroom is absolutely gorgeous!
    @ck213 Annette is absolutely fabulous. Looks like her career is really taking off! I love how you styled her:)
    @ignominiousrex Ok your story about your sim immediately kicking the bucket after you cheated the anger moodlet seriously had me LOL XD I’m glad you got him back!
    @becka28 AAHHHHH! YOU’RE BACK!!!! I seriously missed your posts and your sims!!
    I am still sending you healing thoughts and vibes your way.
    Its so awesome to see Quinn and Rohan hanging out with each other again
    Why do I think another baby is about to be on the way lol
    And I like what you are doing with your old builds. They look awesome
    @mightysprite Armando and Sierra are cute couple! I like their dynamics:)
    I did not know you could have chickens in an apartment (I’m getting ideas now…)
    @chuchuexpress Its good to see Princess Roddy again!
    @keidra Is that Liberty Lee? Because I LOVE that look for her!
    @blueseawaves Sounds like the dinner started out a tad awkward but ended up a fun experience with the storytelling
    Then I saw where the waitress decided to shower in the rain lol
    But what an intense conversation with her sister!

Anyway here’s what’s been going on in my game lately!!
    So last time I posted on here I hung out with my Hound’s Head Foster Home family, vampire Harry Morecombe and his witchy wife Maribelle, and all their foster kids.
    Harry decided to pay his middle son Barnaby a visit.
    What's Barnaby up to?

Barnaby lives in a dinky apartment in the San Myshuno fashion district. Its tiny but its right across the street from the Geek Con. Barnaby is a geek lol.
    I love Barnaby. He’s an easy going cheerful sim, even doing laundry is a chill experience. I’ve played him for a really long time.
    Harry the notorious town gossip asks his son what’s up. And maybe telling him how to cook lol WsbtE3V.png
    Not much besides raising his daughter Cornelia and doing chores. M9zOvJJ.png
    Barnaby actually enjoys his trips to the laundromat. OQPqhW2.png
    It gives him a chance to spend time with Cornelia 9NiYpLQ.png
    He made his daughter a violin at the Art Museum Barnaby bo5ZTc3.png
    She enjoys serenading the neighbors with her skills (or lack of lol). Like father, like daughter.
    Barnaby works in the tech guru career and he recently made an awesome phone app and a few video ogames! UdKUTqI.png
    Cornelia chimes in and says. That’s not all that’s been going on. Dad got a girlfriend!!
    aKhjoew.png
    CZ6nafU.png
    Her name is Cecilia and she lives across the hall in Penny Pizzazz’ old apartment ASJ84yu.png
    Cecilia recently graduated from college with a degree in computer science and works for the same company. She’s close friends with her neighbor Parvati Jabari (Parvati is Raj’s kid sister and Geeta’s daughter). MNPCAvj.png
    They all enjoy meeting up to watch the latest Game of Groans episodes. cLNFXd4.png

Its kind of cool because these 3 really do keep an eye out for each other. Barnaby runs off any weirdos that hang around the halls (he’s a vampire so that’s easy) and fixes any broken appliances. Cecilia keeps an eye on his daughter until he comes home from work. zwNyQwg.png
    I was playing Cecilia when she activated her murphy bed one night. It broke and I was like no no no!! HEgHhWV.png
    Close call! She survived it lol q3EkZcP.png
    Barnaby decided to fix it immediately gYEdKCI.png
    Cecilia showed her appreciation. wrW55CK.png
    One thing led to another and now they’re dating lol GpZXI8i.png

Barnaby asked his dad what’s been going on with his other siblings.
    Griffin's troubles with teenagers
    Harry, being the town gossip he is, fills him in lol
    Griffin, the oldest, still lives in Windenberg. He’s doing ok but has his hands full with his girlfriend Hillary, work and his 3 kids, Lucas, Lisette, and Marla. 9UK2dRR.png
    They took a shopping trip to the newest shopping venue I’ve made in downtown Windenberg and were helping me playtest it. Griffin’s youngest daughter Marla and Hilary had a blast bonding over some clothes shopping Y41616c.png
    Lisette, is going through an emotionally distant phase and is letting everyone know just how miserable she is all her annoying family lol REuk75q.png
    Hillary did a little grocery shopping along the way viEiRV6.png
    Marla picked up a few toys in the comic book shop 9Ig65lp.png
    Lisette….well… 9RlUK9e.png
    Griffin’s oldest son Lucas had more fun playing with the family dog :)JXDktot.png
    Lisette wound up finding her perfect outfit at House Vatore uGsx57d.png
    Griffin took Hillary out on a nice date at the romance festival in San Myshuno CtkChWN.png
    A little karaoke endcsVZ.png
    And whatever this is….5OhDEpp.png

So what about Barnaby’s extremely geeky younger sister Joanna and her even geekier boyfriend Simeon Silversweater and their whole Brady bunch situation? What have they been doing?
    Ummm…yeah
    Jedi LARPing in the local parks around Windenberg apparently 1XrbULv.png
    Simeon makes the CUTEST boys
    His oldest Kirk U7sx0XF.png
    And Picard E6M018x.png
    Joanna’s two foster kids she adopted are adorable
    Tristran Zjgzbua.png
    And Valeria J6YxGXF.png
    Simeon’s pursuing his freelancer computer programmer career xeAc89K.png
    And also mastering Mischief Magic nf62C3u.png
    The family has a large magical garden with a few farm animals. Simeon does run a magical workshop and likes to keep his ingredient supply fully stocked. The garden supplies most of the ingredients but the children enjoy pitching in by collecting fish, frogs, stones, and crystals. Besides its a good learning experience QBeBv9T.png
    Joanna is improving Windenberg’s eco-footprint one solar panel at a time
    0H32tej.png
    The children are still bonding with each other. Voidcritter playstations come in handy! IL3U1pT.png
    Following their little light sabre session at the park
    9cd2Ro6.png,
    Jo and Simeon dragged their brood to the local restaurant for some local food. A0CgIEr.png
    Jo was hoping for some discounts because her uncle (on her mom’s side) runs the place. No luck there. The food was good though! JwAEAIy.png

And as a side note, since I bought Journey to Batuu, I have sent all my geeky sims out LARPing in groups in the local parks so I can at least get my money’s worth out of it.
    It makes for some awesome screenshots. In the street in front of their house F3TKE5P.png
    And especially in the Magic Realm! lpogeuv.png

GZ3YWfD.png
    And magical duels look way cooler in Jedi gearTIBIfMz.png
    Just sayin’
    That’s it. Enjoy!!!!
    Pleading didn’t work. I moved her to Evergreen Harbour, well away from the house where her husband died. So RIP Alan Gardner. Poor Debbie and her poor, poor child who’ll grow up without a father.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,826 Member
    edited December 2021
    Welcome back @Becka28 so glad you are on the mend :)

And hello @BlueSeaWaves enjoying the story, I like how you use Wally and Neyla's past, and heh Wally has no shame huh?
    I also have waiters at San Myshuno's only restaurant who like to shower in the rain while at work. Actually, two of them do. Usually they stand next to each other.

@sarabeth2984 Thank you, and I love the colors in your builds! so pretty and fun.

@Lucy_Henley Wow, so many Murphy Bed incidents lately... those things can be dangerous.

@haneul Forget if I said this already but I love love love Elmire at the piano <3 and Cocoa is a cute name.

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @Becka28 Sounds like quite the ordeal! Sorry you went through all that. Quin and Rohan seem like good comfort sims to come home to. It's good to see them again.

@DarkAngel1994 I'm sorry for your loss.

@Metior_Ice Well, when I'm keeping up with the thread I don't like to click on links to other posts much, but when I'm coming back to the thread like now having your story in one place I can click a link to is really convenient for catching up. So I would vote for both but only if it's not too much work.

Hi to everybody else! I have not had time to really get back into the thread yet, just checking in now and then and leaving likes and awesomes where I can.

What's going on in my game this week is that I just installed parts of MCCC into my never before modded game. Mostly I got it to stop relationship culling, as it was getting ridiculous given the size of my save, and to customize the length of the age spans so I can stop doing that manually with potions of youth, which took a lot of tracking on my part. So then I went to all my households, most of which I haven't touched in months, and manually culled relationships with randoms and made sure that everybody in the age spans I changed was where I wanted them to be in age so they all stay in sync. It was nice to see all my sims again.
    @mightysprite I hadn’t really tried living in a Tiny House. I’m a little wary of doing it again!
    She’s had her baby now, a boy called Will. They also moved again, from Evergreen Harbour to Henford-on-Bagley. They were living in one of the Evergreen Harbour apartments, so I wouldn’t have been able to add a room for Will when he grows up.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Piano playing and more!
    Princess Roddy went over to the Feathersoft Coop and collected the eggs from his hens:
    b4b1716d6aaa2d1bcbc85f49e6a4002508186aad.png
    5dad55e41f6a3ae5a85111660c8a356311bad03b.png
    Then he channelled his inner Russ Conway and played the piano:
    971978ba1bd43a29129f1a98c4cf71a55b7cacd0.png
    Afterwards, Princess Roddy tried some Facon:
    8d0c91d94c025deae2ee5ac7dd060cdf71a23603.png
    Later on, he headed over to Senbamachi, Mt. Komorebi and warmed himself up with some Lovely Mushroom Soup:
    14928abc1ae77858c608a8d5ca746e96ee9d7ed8.png
    55323fdc377bdadf14b59dbc75bf93a8c1c96934.png
    The princess went back home and did some knitting in his bedroom:
    3a437c2b68fa8674a00c247d83869f7e000484eb.png
    He enjoyed knitting!
    A new feminine cold weather outfit!
    One of the presents that Princess Roddy received was a very warm coat dress. It was from his paternal grandparents, Advarius and Laura Furystrykar. The princess tried it on and instantly felt cosy! Later on, Princess Roddy touched up his makeup, starting with his blusher:
    e036dff2e8f836ca31e8465b6d42b0b4038ae7b0.png
    0fcc79438d81328a45f32b3889904270c98b08d7.png
    And finishing with his lipstick and lipstick sealer:
    190588bb7f3b4d4bea52d05f118ed46b5549831a.png
    f36eef27d0c76b7d7ba795cc57f9de07af0f7ea1.png
    Princess Roddy smiled.
    Adorable sibling affection time!
    At that moment, Hamish knocked at the door. 'Come in, little brother!' Princess Roddy said, smiling. Hamish came in. The pair greeted each other:
    dd28690b8312f01f890be70a0e96065c71e3858e.png
    3df0800ca2ee1420a33ffac8d3ac4713827bbe09.png
    'What a pretty coat you're wearing, big brother!' Hamish said, complimenting the princess's new feminine cold weather attire:
    375218b59417443b4b007550e3d0c666d5ff6091.png
    'Awww, thank you, Hamish!' Princess Roddy said, cheerfully:
    63431b0139417b3eca73f0096d72131fa4c494c9.png
    The princess gave his little brother a great, big, loving hug:
    e913609f29191fc1ff7e15f2107ae21af2fe32c3.png
    Then he gave him a loving smooch on his cheek:
    423b690545ead4057da7f28a4e691066667af268.png
    f2d474d291c32ae836d9beb4104deb79910eec86.png
    And a loving smooch on his nose:
    10a6c2b13c13cb1f3312ff218cf612bb098e94a9.png
    2e643d45775cb3506c7ce93cec67f26f0ec696fa.png
    Hamish looked fondly at his big brother. He knew the princess cared about him and Sophia a lot.
    Time for a visit to Serene Hearth!
    Shine and Princess Roddy headed over to Serene Hearth. Regina Lyles welcomed them in. 'Amy Lyles is upstairs in her room, Princess Roddy.' Regina said, smiling. The princess went upstairs. Amy Lyles had just finished playing with her toy telephone:
    aaf0f57199ff9d3e2179b3e653feaef523469f59.png
    She saw Princess Roddy and ran over to him. 'Hello Princess Roddy!' she said, bubbling with happiness. 'Hello, little Amy!' the princess replied. Amy gave Princess Roddy a hug:
    db335aecb1aa60bbc7b670029caac63411e5e5f4.png
    Then she sweetly kissed the princess's cheek. She showed him the new toys she had gotten. Afterwards, Amy turned on her music player and changed into her formal outfit. Princess Roddy changed into his feminine cold weather outfit and sat down. Then Amy started to ballet dance gracefully:
    7da4d34f02f0460d8e9a7a04b4c51aeef2cc9fc7.png
    6014271e124ee1912849b0b9b42d4bedc7fc8076.png
    4a975bbce02952b26323f0bd7b85011d65b67953.png
    She struck a pose and finished her ballet routine:
    ceac24cfc232d358493ccf2d5a64fda979f1fd10.png
    Princess Roddy cheered: 'Bravo, little one! Such a graceful performance!' he said, cheerfully. Amy curtseyed and turned off her music player. Then she changed back into her cold weather outfit. Amy then went downstairs. Shine came in and gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving and warm cuddle:
    79d2eeb04ecc3effd926bf735aab7422ae77b573.png
    She cuddled the princess tighter:
    375579e9a7f00d7539dae99e6db68f910dcbf70c.png
    Then Shine planted a very great, big, loving smooch on her firstborn's cheeks, nose and forehead. Then she gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, long, loving smooch on the top of his head. The princess giggled and gave his mum a loving smooch on her cheek. Meanwhile, Regina read a story to Amy:
    0ae71526dd8270e61409a2ea0b85e4e0570162f1.png
    Regina was very good at doing various voices for the characters, and her daughter loved it!
    Warm hugs and smooches!
    Back upstairs in Amy's room, Shine gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving and warm hug:
    f7b62a95251ae653a87fe82dcae91db1cff1ee64.png
    She made a very great, big kissy face at her firstborn, which made him giggle:
    d7330031ba950470befbd4f1e470bb71822a2807.png
    Then she gave the princess a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    0e7181f4caff3fa908f0ba89d4d93027e5f40be5.png
    67cee01c470b6bbaafbb5c5c6555de981f702be9.png
    Princess Roddy giggled and gave his mum a loving hug:
    ef7ed646c47eb678d8f1f0fa79afd6228e015333.png
    Amy Lyles came upstairs. She played telephone with Shine:
    0e4f83d0f63d9bf88d2442c24cd4c018e8480640.png
    Afterwards, Shine and Princess Roddy said goodbye and headed back home to rest.

@sarabeth2984
    Thank you!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I'm still not sure how... probably a mod... but the family dog had a puppy unexpectedly. What was even more unexpected was that the new family CAT was the father. :o
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,315 Member

[img][/img]Yeon-makes-a-move-kiss.png
    You may wonder why Luna is kissing this sim and this is what happened.
    We were having a meeting in our Club and Luna knocked on the door. We introduced us to her and noticed she must have been at the Romance Festival and in a good mood. Then we told Yeon to be with Luna and this is what happened. Last pict show Luna from Yeon's perspective
    [img][/img]Yeon-makes-a-move.png
    [img][/img]Yeon-makes-a-move-and-it-worked.png
    [img][/img]Yeon-makes-a-move-celebration.png
    [img][/img]Yeon-makes-a-move-going-steady.png
    [img][/img]Yeon-makes-a-move-fra-Yeons-perspektiv.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    Miko only works like 3 days a week now, so she has lots of time for dating and fun. She went out for Spooky Day in a properly geeky costume
    spooky1.png
    To discover she was the only one at the club in costume. Oh well.
    spooky2.png

She and Jade ended up enjoying the evening together for several more hours.
    spooky4.png

Miko also had a fun date with her other girlfriend Shelby. There's a boyfriend in the mix too-- there was a little impromptu fun in an out-of-the-way closet with Jaime
    jaime.png

You may not be surprised to hear that Miko completed her serial romantic aspiration! If only she'd had the Player trait before she and Akira got together in the first place, things might have been different. But it's probably better the way it is. Her new aspiration is Friend of the World.

Miko went to visit her other girlfriend Akshara Gandhi. Akshara is an engineer, loves music and good food, is happy with an open relationship although she isn't as outgoing in any way as Miko is. Miko was thinking of asking Akshara to move in as her nesting partner, but she wanted to meet Akshara's teen daughter first.
    Aadhya wasn't too keen on being in the room while her mother and Miko flirted.
    visit1.png

But she warmed up to Miko pretty quickly.
    visit2.png

And then she went off to the kitchen to make a fruit salad to share.
    "That went well," Miko said, encouraged.
    "That was good to see," Akshara whispered. "Aadhya is... troubled. We have been having a hard time together ever since she became a teen. Her grades aren't great, and I've caught her stealing more than once. I wish I could have more influence but every time I try to steer her in a better direction she just yells at me. Maybe you will be a good influence."
    "Don't feel badly. Sometimes teens just need someone to talk to who isn't a family member."

Akshara and Aadhya's apartment is a renovation of 1312 Chic Street by MAARINERES.

Miko thought about the changes that were coming in her life, and she thought back to some of the big events of her younger years. Akira had called a few times last rotation, but Miko wasn't ready yet to hang out. Now maybe she is. She called him up.
    They met up at the little playground outside Miko's building. Akira filled her in on his life with his new wife Madison, baby Junichi, and Darling's continuing misadventures. Miko talked his ear off about Speak for the Trees and how important it is to take care of our earth, especially now that we're having children.
    akira-2-talk.png

"We?"
    "Um." In fact, Miko had been feeling a little different since the closet escapade with Jaime, but she wasn't about to get into that subject with Akira, not yet. "I meant, you know, our generation. Our friends. Sierra and Armando, Penny and Bess, you of course."
    "Of course."

It was time to go. Miko opened her arms to him for the first time since they'd dated. It felt so long ago now. "Friends?"
    akira-3-arms-open.png

"Friends."
    akira-4-hug.png

Encouraged by Miko's kind way with Aadhya, Akshara decided to move in.
    Aadhya moaned anyway, but Miko promised her her own room, and the moaning diminished a bit. The Gandhis' old apartment was just a studio and she and her mother had had to share a Murphy bed in the living room.

Miko let Akshara know that there was the possibility of another person joining the household. "I wouldn't expect you to become a parent to this baby, if indeed there is a baby."
    Akshara said, "I had such a hard time taking care of Aadhya when I was a young mother and trying to get started as an engineer. I think the more caring adults a kid has in their life, the better off they'll be. You know I'll be busy with work a lot of the time, but when I am available, I would love to be part of anyone's life who is part of you."
    Miko teared up. "Thank you so much, sweetheart."
    "And make sure you get Jaime to pay child support."
    "Oh, Jaime and I are good, I don't think there will be any need to involve the courts--"
    "Trust me on this one. Get it in writing."
    Miko had to admit that having a practical-minded, highly organized engineer in her life had its benefits.

And so, a robot station and its obsessed owner moved into Miko's bedroom
    moved-in-dreaming-of-robotics.png

With their combined resources, furniture from the Gandhis' place, and a promotion bonus for Miko, they redid the kitchen
    moved-in.png

And Miko split her large bedroom into two so that Aadhya could have her own room, as promised.
    friends-in-aadhyas-room.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,527 Member
    edited December 2021
    It's that time.
    The time when your sims are quite the success and you are getting bored with them.
    12-08-21_7-10-32_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Everything is so chill and you are trying to figure out what to do.
    12-08-21_7-08-20_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I guess I can chill with them.
    12-08-21_7-03-03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Yeah.
    12-08-21_7-03-56_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

We are done with kitchen embellishments... wait...
    There is still a red cabinet in there. How did I miss that?
    12-08-21_7-07-33_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Okay, enough with the chilling out. I need to shake things up.
    12-08-21_7-08-59_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I still want to send them to Strangerville on a working vacation.
    I did not like the house that was here, so I swiped one from Oasis Springs.
    12-05-21_7-03-58_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

But that is as far as I got because I decided to put Eco Lifestyle back in.
    I wanted my community spaces back. But this time, instead of one in each sub-hood, I am making one for the entire neighborhood by replacing the large park with a community space.
    12-07-21_8-30-03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It can serve as a park and a community space.
    12-07-21_8-20-13_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Darn it Del Sol Valley, I keep forgetting we are in the dead of winter.
    12-07-21_10-31-28_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Since the Spa Day upgrade, I though the community spaces would be a great place for my skilled Wellness sims to make some extra cash.
    I will have to set up a neighborhood club because these are not the locals I am looking for. Sofia has skills, so I let her test it out.
    12-07-21_10-35-21_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

What are you doing here Agnes Crumplebottom?
    12-07-21_10-35-52_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is the generic community space.
    I want to put things in it that sims don't usually have the space or money for in their starter homes.
    12-07-21_10-36-23_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

These are actually Sofia fans, my normal sims won't be bothered by this.
    12-07-21_10-37-50_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

So, I did have to go around and make my Worlds NAP proof, trying out various house holds and putting in benign naps to make sure the stupid ones don't get voted in. This one made me nervous, but I realized he was intentional. I went to check his wardrobe and get rid of that bag.
    12-07-21_6-41-47_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Every single outfit had that ridiculous bag.
    Somehow, my finger strayed to the Kill cheat-button.
    12-07-21_6-42-05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Oops! >:)
    This family will be replaced by edited Uni dormie grads anyway.
    12-07-21_6-42-25_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Moving on,
    ever since getting Get Famous I wanted to put in some sort of trailer park for this lot that is way too large for the neighborhood it is in.
    I wanted to put in a bunch of sims at the very bottom of the fame ladder.
    12-08-21_8-37-22_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I put in tiny homes instead.
    And I got the idea to try out the Millionaire Scenario. I was going to have a sim buy this property unfurnished and have him advertise for roommates and charge them rent. I also put in a garden for a side hustle.
    12-10-21_12-42-28_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Well that side hustle became the main hustle.
    Those are Morel mushrooms, two seasons long, and making roommate rent look like pocket change. I had furnished this building first and had two roommates when I decided roommates were a waste of time and money.
    12-08-21_8-38-08_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

So I demolished the other buildings and added another garden plot.
    12-10-21_2-14-55_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I hired a gardener since so much money was coming in.
    My sim is also a painter and a writer, so actually tending the garden has become too demanding of his time. He only tends it on the weekend.
    12-10-21_3-09-09_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

He is bringing in nearly 20,000 simoleons a day from nice quality mushrooms.
    He has a girlfriend, one of the roommates, and they are spending their time upgrading all their appliances. Once the Morel Mushroom season is over, they will take up adventuring in Selvadorada, to make some of that anthropology money. They will continue to farm in a greenhouse with the most profitable fall and winter produce. They have one dragon fruit that they are saving for that time.
    12-10-21_9-45-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Oh the girlfriend, it turns out she was Uni student that never finished.
    She had an F and she is now back in Uni going for her communications degree. Yuna Yamazaki
    12-10-21_8-02-11_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And yeah, we cheated to buy all those Eco parts.
    It's ridiculous how long it takes to make one of those and that upgrades require so many.
    And on top of that, you have the silly fabricator breaking or turning on your sim and making them dazed. Cheats are justified.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    @CK213 I like that tiny house setup, seems like it could be fun for gameplay even if you chose not to use it for money purposes. It looks very California too.

And yeah the eco parts do take a long time to make. I find the process useful though because it builds fabrication skill at those early levels where trying to make any furniture tends to fail more often than not. Once you've made enough eco parts to upgrade all your appliances, your fabrication skill is probably high enough to realistically start making other things too.

Part 2 of the Miko update:

Aadhya and her mom Akshara really don't get along well.
    dont-get-along.png

Akshara shared her frustration with Miko. Since they only recently combined households, Miko is just getting to know Aadhya and the whole parenting dynamic.
    dont-get-along-shared-frustration.png

"She needs to be focusing on college! Instead she's ignoring her homework, stealing things, hanging out with that suspicious-looking couple of friends, and mouthing off to me every chance she gets! I keep trying to tell her where she's going wrong but she never listens!"
    Miko listened. Miko thought that perhaps Akshara could do some more listening too, but now wasn't the time to suggest that.

Miko turned her listening ear to Aadhya and her many complaints.
    listens.png

Somehow that put a smile on Aadhya's face
    listens-2.png

Aadhya happened to be there when Miko learned that yes, she was pregnant. She was first to hear the happy news. That made Aadhya feel special and important.
    listen-big-news.png

They went out to Sunflower's together to celebrate Akshara's birthday and the new arrival. Accordingly, Miko just had tea. Aadhya enjoyed a drink, her first. It made her feel like she could put a little bit of distance between herself and the fears and worries that always stalked her. A little bit warm and fuzzy.
    at-sunflowers-first-drink.png

With a little bit of liquid confidence in her, Aadhya tried to pick up a napkin dispenser as a souvenir of the nice evening
    sunflowers-swipe-reactions.png

"What the garbage do you think you're doing, young lady?" exclaimed the waitress.
    "Oh no, she's at it agai--" groaned Akshara.
    "HOW ABOUT A NICE DRESSER FOR THE BABY" enthused Miko loudly in an effort to defuse the situation.

The mood on the way home was cold and silent.
    sunflowers-swipe2.png

And Aadhya had another little mishap while sulking in her room.
    (Yep. Another Murphy bed incident in this thread, folks.)
    stuck-under-bed.png

She decided not to tell her mom.

The next day, Aadhya slipped straight out of bed to school, and straight from school to the gym. Mostly to avoid her mother. But then she met someone amazing
    aadhya-met-kayla-1.png

Kayla Flemming! The famous bodybuilder!! Aadhya showed the photos to her friends. "She mentored me for like an hour!" crowed Aadhya.
    aadhya-met-kayla-3.png

Aw, Shelby. Miko loves you too, but that's not how this is going to turn out.
    not-how-this-will-go.png

Soon enough, little Marco Ojo arrived. He brings out an unexpected sweet side to Aadhya.
    loves-her-brother.png

Here's Marco as a toddler. I feel like I'm looking at a Latino version of Miko, with a bowl cut.
    marco.png

Akshara has been hard at work at the robot station
    robotics-results.png

To create Marco's first toy.
    marco-toy.png

Aadhya had an idea for a much cooler toy
    marco-toy-from-aadhya.png

"Omg!! I'm texting with Kayla Flemming!"
    omg-texting-with-kayla.png

That weekend, Aadhya and her friends sneaked into the upstairs bathroom at Myshuno Court. Aadhya had found a ladder leading up to an attic.
    secret-way-up-tower.png

It was the perfect secret place for a little party.
    secret-2.png

Later they stumbled down the ladder and enjoyed a bonfire. And some more risky behavior. "Girl, you are crazy!" exclaimed Aadhya's friends.
    secret-4-bonfire.png

Little Will talking to his daddy :'(

zD28jDN.jpg
    I’ve been playing with the Gardners some more. Will is now a child. Debbie got a text offering her money, but she had to get married within 7 days to get it… so I created someone in CAS as a possibility, but the time went a lot quicker than I expected, and eventually ran out of time. She wasn’t even friends with the guy I created haha, she was too busy working and looking after Will. She ended up adopting a little girl called Hattie, who’s just become a toddler.
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    edited December 2021
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,527 Member
    edited December 2021
    @CK213 I like that tiny house setup, seems like it could be fun for gameplay even if you chose not to use it for money purposes. It looks very California too.

And yeah the eco parts do take a long time to make. I find the process useful though because it builds fabrication skill at those early levels where trying to make any furniture tends to fail more often than not. Once you've made enough eco parts to upgrade all your appliances, your fabrication skill is probably high enough to realistically start making other things too.

Yes, that is true.
    I was just a bit frustrated because I was trying to upgrade everything and some of the upgrades required a lot of eco parts.
    I was using the fabricator way more than the main point of my scenario. All those eco parts in the picture, I went through all of them and had to go back for more. :D

My sim befriended Tina Tinker by the way and she is just awesome.
    He gave her a key and she is always giving him gifts and helpful fabrication formulas whenever she visits, or she will help with the gardening.

Aadhya is reminding me of my Cat sim that I gave the klepto trait.
    A lovable sim with some embarrassing habits. She was visiting one of my other sims and I had no control of her.
    She stole pictures right off the wall and when confronted she got snippy. It was so funny.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    @Becka28 and @sarabeth2984 I'm glad that you both are back. :)

1988 -1989

Okay, in 1988 some interesting and bad things happened, but to be honest I'm too lazy to write them all down. In 1989, you will probably already know this and once again I'm too lazy to write all down, was the fall of the berlin wall. The early opening happened by an mistake and this marks the end of the separation of Germany. And later it became clear, that not only the gdr vanished, the old west germany vanished too. The following years will be unruling and disappointing for many eastern germans, who will face an uncertain future.

Growing up in the eighties Sandra spent her time outside and with doing sports.

mqhRIBg.png

Her Dad trained her in self-defense.

ATghEmi.png

Nicole and Tanja instead enjoy the music television, and "left" the school for their job training.

S4IObxk.png
    But Sandra still goes to school and spent her time with her friends and family.
    7j7ej6D.png
    DdOU3Y8.png

RIP little garden gnome , A thunderbolt destroyed him later.
    3y1ntjZ.png

Nicole loves playing guitar.
    wk9eYzT.png

First crushes and kisses.

The children are now old enough to have the first loves interests.

nym5tNu.png
    0AHuvTs.png

Thomas felt in love with Tanja, but she denied him. Later became the boyfriend with Charlotte.

zvjv39v.png

Meet the family, Erika isn't so happy about the boyfriend of her youngest child.

dNK4ood.png

Nonetheless, Sandra doesn't care about the opinion of her mother.

lgLmh0g.png

Time for The Talk.

4cJCDim.png

Nicole found also a boyfriend during her job training.

9bkeKe6.png

At last, now I made it through 100 years, so here is a family picture from the current family.

UdZfMRl.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top