Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member

EXTRA: Deleted scene.

Melody was supposed to use her vampire powers to make the boys forget what had happened here.
    WATCHER: "Act 8 take 5, and action!"
    EZ2uDJz.png
    Melody: "Okay I try this now, guys, look defeated!"
    Josh: "Yes."
    Jon: "Sure."
    Joel: "As if!! "
    WATCHER: "Joel??!!!"
    S5VUzsJ.png
    Melody: "Now Jon."
    pzLFCue.png
    Melody: "And Joel.."
    Joel: "nannananaanaa.. you aren't gonna make it... you aren't gonna maaaakkeeeeee it..."
    WATCHER: "JOEL!!!"
    bObbyrI.png
    Joel: "Sorry watcher!"
    PbO1RwG.png
    But Melody failed indeed in that try of hers, no idea was it a bug or what :D And started laughing!
    Joel: "SEEE?? Watchr? I told ya she ain't gonna make it! "
    Melody: "Haha, I am sorry, I have no idea why it didn't work, lets try again?"
    WATCHER: "No! Not trying 6th time! I cut this out. You really SUCK, Don was right!"

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited December 2021
    December 3: Henford-on-Bagley - House Tour

A bit picture heavy because it is a house tour.

view-of-backyard.png
    The house was mostly kept as is, however, changes were done for the Wedding Vow Renewal party. Because this was Wolfgang's great-great grandmother's house, I decided that they had found some old photos of how the house used to look, and had hired an interior decorator who selected wall coverings and furniture that would be in keeping with the heritage of the home.

The house had 3 bedrooms, and Kyra, Riki and Hana are still living at home. From the previous chapter, both Rennard (Ren) and Kenji (Ken) are young adults and had moved for jobs to Brindleton Bay. Kyra and Hana share a room together, and Riki has his own room. Kyra, Riki and Hana will be graduating high school soon. They will be applying to university, Riki and Kyra to Foxbury and Hana to Britechester.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

enter-living-room-from-front-door.png

opposite-side-of-livign-room.png

As you enter the front door, you come to the living room. There is a hallway to the right which leads to the downstairs bedrooms and music room. To the left are the stairs leading upstairs to Sakura and Wolfgang's bedroom, and on the main level, to the kitchen. I later changed the photo wall in here (you will see the result in the next chapter).

farm-kitchen.png

This is the farm kitchen. I changed the table for a larger table in here, because, well, they have a lot of kids.

other-side-of-farm-kitchen.png

hallway-leading-to-the-liviong-room-kitchen-and-stairs.png

Going down the hallway on the left, on the right hand side is Riki's room. (The shot of the hallway is actually taken from the music room.)

rikis-room.png

opposite-wall-of-rikis-room.png

There is an en-suite bathroom, which also has a door from the hallway.

typical-bathroom.png

I did change the wallpaper in the bathroom.

To the right, is Kyra and Hana's room. I changed the bed to bunk beds.

kyra-and-hanas-room.png

other-side-of-kyra-and-hanas-room.png

And an en-suite bathroom.

adjoing-bath.png

paintings-done-for-the-wedding.png

Sakura painted the picture of Wolfgang at the party, and it is a masterpiece. I had Wolfgang paint the one of Sakura. There is a small desk area and a picture of "Rosie" the robot sits on the desk as well.

music-room-view-from-hallway.png

photo-wall.png

hallway-with-woodworking-area.png

This is the back entryway, accessed from the music room by an archway, leading to the deck and outdoors.

deck-view-to-kitchen-door.png

Outdoor deck, with access from both the kitchen and music room.

COW-BARN-AND-CHICKEN-COOP.png

They have both an animal shed and a chicken coop. It came with a cow and several chickens, but they are in the household inventory, and they will be starting from scratch with the farm animals. I had to fence in this area because the build has it all open.

a-roadway-family-burial-plt-and-art-studio.png

This is a roadway for farm deliveries, which was done with the build, and I liked it, so kept it, as well as the truck.

burial-plut.png

There is a family burial plot...a little rugged right now, but they are going to make this a bit nicer. I added this feature.

very-bare-in-here-right-now.png

I built a little shed, which is basically an art studio. I had seen another build, where there was a smaller cottage on-site, like a guest cottage, and I liked that idea, but decided instead to build an art studio. It's pretty bare in here right now, and I will be hanging some of Sakura's artwork on the walls.

set-up-just-for-vow-renewal-large-crop-planters-will-go-where-picnic-tables-are.png

This is set up for the vow renewal. Except for the archways, which came with the build, I decorated this whole area. There were fruit trees in the space between the archways, and I moved them to another spot on the lot. When that day is done, one picnic table will be moved to where the bar-b-q area is, and this area will have the oversized crop plots, so Sakura can grow some oversized vegetables.

just-for-the-party-there-is-a-dancefloor.png

A dancefloor, bar-b-q area, bar and don't wake the llama table. Some are set-up for the party. The lot came with the bunny home and the bird home.

the-pond-which-is-why-i-chose-this-lot.png

The pond and fishing area, which is why I chose this lot because it is so beautiful.

SIDE-HAS-HOT-TUB-ECO-ECO-EQUIP-AND-PUNCHING-BAG.png

On the right side of the house is a hot tub, a punching bag, a water collector, and a wind turbine. The roof at the back also has solar panels.

Second floor:

Taking the stairs upstairs, to the left of the front door, there is a small sitting room at the landing. Door access to the upstairs bathroom, which also has a door from the main bedroom. I added a couch and replaced one of the chairs with a rocking chair. The photo on the wall is a masterpiece that Sakura had painted and I thought it fit in well with the theme of the house.

upstairs-landing.png

a-small-sitting-area-leading-to-upstairs-bedroom.png

main-bedroom-enter.png

other-side-main-bedroom.png

master-ensuite.png

The en-suite upstairs bathroom.

overhead-view.png

Overhead view.

upstairs.png

Upstairs layout.

downstairs.png

Downstairs layout.

view-of-backyard.png

View of backyard.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited December 2021
    @Karababy52 - re Josh:
    I found a Josh look=alike on the gallery awhile ago, and that is who I used. Don't you agree they look rather similar? I just changed his first set of clothes to coincide with what you normally have him wear.
    atticus-connolly.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member

Update 337 - Finchwick Llama Fair

l8B998D.jpg
    Morning time is chore time. Riley helped out with the gardening all on his own.
    mBOdmLs.jpg

Time to feed the chickens.
    HV5flVp.jpg

And give Clara her morning snuggle.
    ESHOCeG.png

Jules experimented with canning, and Riley was very interested in the process.
    bexClhw.jpg
    vsddl6b.jpg

This is Benedict, the rooster that Jules has bonded most with so far.
    Ai1mTfT.jpg

And since the Llama Fair was later that afternoon, of course they had to buy a llama so they could participate. Meet Carl.
    dqg9SU8.png

Jules submitted her wool at the fair.
    NgqJEQu.png

And she made sure Carl was looking his best for the judges.
    z1pdzfV.jpg

She popped by the stalls in the meantime, hoping to find some interesting items to buy.
    mPUGQGp.jpg

I honestly know nothing about this pack, so I decided to explore this option. I chose the first task.
    VSaOop4.png

First she gave Agnes some fresh milk she had just collected that morning.
    LGLg62D.jpg

And as per Agnes' request, she berated the poor grocer.
    xRlcWW8.jpg

Meanwhile, over at the fair, I noticed Ruby was one of the judges.
    2ySX0MU.jpg

And so was Malcolm, though he looks less than thrilled to be here :joy:
    vlc8t3K.jpg"

"Ruby, you'll make sure our llama wins, right?"
    avFxd17.jpg

But it looks like Malcolm might be the one in charge of that decision.
    37hWlOo.jpg

"Please, mister, choose our llama. Carl is the best."
    "They don't pay me enough for this..."
    iJloADO.jpg

But he did seem charmed when Riley and Carl had an affectionate moment.
    yQ8TvA8.jpg

"Even if you don't win, you'll still be my #1 llama"
    4UL2TNe.png

And where is the other child? Living her best mermaid life, as she always does with full autonomy on :joy:
    7c6w9YN.png

And then the winner's were announced!
    noXgA24.png

Back at home, she gave Carl a nice treat for his efforts today.
    HGEQFNh.png

And she displayed his ribbon on his barn :)
    PNtFToj.png

I actually had time to play ahead a bit yesterday so I’ll work on proper comments later today :)
    December 4: Henford-on-Bagley: Vow Renewal - Part 1

wolf-and-sakura-renewal-of-vows.png
    10 YEARS AGO

wolfgang-practices-guitar.png

Wolfgang was up early and was practicing the song he had written on his guitar. Wolfgang had been practicing this song for weeks because he wanted everything to be perfect. He felt as nervous today as he had 40 years ago when he and Sakura got married. Well, not exactly on this day because they had been married the day after Winterfest. But, he was nervous all the same.

wolf-thinking.png

When he first had the idea of having an anniversary party, he had talked to Sakura and they decided that having an anniversary celebration after Winterfest, and having sims travel over the holidays, wasn't practical. So, they had decided to hold the 40th wedding anniversary party in the summer. As the plans for the anniversary party came together, another thought had come to him. And so now, he and Sakura were also going to renew their wedding vows together. And, of course, he had prepared a song to sing to her.

walking-towards-stairs-wolf.png

Wolfgang smiled when he thought of Sakura. There wasn't a day that went by that he didn't think about her. Each morning when he woke up and saw her, he told her how beautiful she looked and how much he truly loved her. There would never be another sim for him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SAKURA-IN-BEDROOM.png

Sakura smoothed the dress she was wearing for the anniversary party and looked at herself in the mirror. How different she looked today than she had on her wedding day. Then, she had worn her mother's wedding gown, which was now safely tucked away for one of her own daughters to wear at their wedding. Sakura couldn't have hoped for more happiness, and she truly felt that she had fallen even more in love with Wolfgang on her wedding day. And her love for Wolfgang had remained strong. They had five beautiful children together, had travelled to different worlds together and experienced and done things that Sakura had never imagined she would ever do. And here she was today, ready to renew her marriage vows with Wolfgang, wearing a dress that reflected the happiness that she felt. After 40 years, she was still in love with Wolfgang, and Sakura knew that Wolfgang was the only one she would ever love.

SAKURA-LOOKING-AT-DRESS.png

Sakura looked at her dress again and smiled. The dress was a style that was very popular amongst the villagers. Wolfgang and Sakura had decided to keep things casual for the anniversary party, since it was being held at their farmhouse. The invitations had said "country casual wear," and Sakura had received a lot of phone calls about what style of dress this actually was. She had given the guests the phone numbers of the shops in town. And later, some of the shop keepers had told her that their on-line business was booming because of all the orders they had received from guests who were attending Wolfgang and Sakura's anniversary party.

Sakura heard the bedroom door open and in stepped Wolfgang.

whisper-seductively-to-sakura.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura...", he said and then stopped in mid-sentence, "Oh Sakura...you are a vision. You look...you look...well, if we weren't already married, I would get down on my knees and ask you to marry me right here and now..."

Sakura laughed, "Oh Wolfgang...you are such a flatterer..."

Wolfgang: "But only to you, my love...only to you. I actually came up to change into my wedding clothes...but...well...with you looking like that...you know...we do have some time before the guests arrive...and we could...um..." he said with a hint of mischief in his voice.

wolf-looking-at-sakura.png

Sakura felt herself blush. Even after all these years, he could still stir up feelings of desire in her, "Well, you know, if this was our actual wedding day, you would have to wait until the honeymoon night..."

EMBRACE.png

Wolfgang feigned a pout, "Oh? Is that how it is then? Well, I will just have to steal a kiss..." he said as he took her in his arms and was about to kiss her when there was a sudden knock on the door. Their son, Riki, entered the room and made a face when he saw his parents embracing.

RIKI-TELLING-THEM-PHOTOGRAPHER-IS-HERE.png

Riki: "Oh, pleeessasse...get a room!"

Wolfgang and Sakura broke apart and laughed.

Riki: "I just came to tell you that the photographer is here, and some of the guests have started to arrive. Sofia and River are downstairs."

Wolfgang: "Oh gee...well, I better get changed then. Riki, tell them we'll be down in a minute."

Riki nodded and turned and descended the stairs.

Wolfgang took Sakura's hands in his, "Now...where were we...oh yes...that kiss..." he said, and kissed Sakura tenderly on the lips.

NOW-WHERE-WAS-I.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once the photographer had finished taking photos of the two of them, Sakura and Wolfgang went around and greeted the guests.

sakura-and-wolfgang.png

Soon, it was time for the ceremony, and everyone gathered around and sat down. Wolfgang brought his guitar out and stood near the archway. Sakura stood ready to walk towards him. It was time.

STARTING-TO-WALK-DOWN.png

kyra-thoughts.png

Kyra thinking: "Wow! Mom looks so beautiful. I've never seen her look like this before...and the way she is looking at Dad...oh my gosh..."

Wolfgang picked up his guitar and started to sing:

somgog-to-sakura.png

"Take me as I am,
    Put your hand in mine...now and forever,
    Darling here I stand, stand before you now
    Deep inside I always knew
    It was you, you and me
    Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny
    It was you and you for me
    Every road leads to your door
    Every step I take forever more..."

Sakura had reached Wolfgang, and she had tears in her eyes. She noticed his eyes were moist as well and she wanted to reach out and caress his cheek, but he continued to sing to her.

crying-sakura.png

"Just say you'll love me for the rest of my life
    I gotta a lot of love and I don't want to let go.
    Will you still love me for the rest of my life?
    Because I can't go on...no, I can't go on
    I can't go on, If I'm on my own."

Tears were streaming down Sakura's cheeks now, as Wolfgang put the guitar down and held her hands in his.

renewing-vows.png

Sakura: "Wolfgang, that was so beautiful. It's how I feel about you, too," she said as she kissed him lightly on the cheek.

sakura-kisses-wolf-on-the-cheek.png

i-never-knew-dad-was-such-a-romantic.png

Ren thinking: "Holy Cow, Dad...I never knew you were such a romantic..."

Wolfgang took Sakura's hands in his and kissed them.

i-love-you-forever.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I love you. When I first saw you, I never dreamed that you were my destiny. I was just a teen and from that first moment, I knew there was something different about you. Something that drew me to you. And when I got to know you more, I fell in love with you, and knew that we were meant to be. You were the calm in my life, and you helped me believe in myself...to become a better me. I loved you then, and I love you now, and I know that I will love you forever. Will you take me as your husband, again?"

i-would-do-it-all-again.png

Sakura: "I do. Wolfgang, you have always been there for me, and encouraged me to do things that I never thought I could do. You were my strength, always unafraid to venture into the unknown, to travel to a different place, or try a different job. You once told me that "maybe one day we'll be on the same team together, and that you could only imagine all the great things we could do...if we were..." And you were right. We have been on the same team for more than 40 years now, and we have done some amazing things together. Since we have been together, you have made me so happy, and I could never imagine my life without you. I love you Wolfgang, now and forever. Will you take me as your wife, again?"

Wolfgang: "Without a doubt, yes, Sakura...yes...I do..."

They smiled at each other, and Wolfgang brushed a tear from Sakura's cheek.

Wolfgang: "You have my heart, Sakura..."

wolfgang-says-vows.png

Sakura: "And you have mine, Wolfgang..."

renew-the-vows.png

hana-photo.png

Hana thinking "This is like watching a movie...but it's my parents...and...it's just so romantic."

Wolfgang pulled out his great-great grandmother's ring from his pocket and placed it on Sakura's finger.

for-you-my-love-to-wear.png

Sakura and Wolfgang stood looking at each other, lost in the moment, thinking back to the first time they had said "I do".

wolf-and-sakura-in-love.png

And then there was a shout from the crowd. It was River.

lets-see-that-kiss-river.png

River: "Let's see THAT kiss!" Everyone laughed, except Sofia who had elbowed River in the ribs.

oh-gawd-theyre-not-going-to-kiss-again-are-they.png

Riki thinking: "Ah man...they're not going to kiss now are they? Ewww....They're always doing that..."

Wolfgang: "Well, you heard them, Sakura, we can't let the guests down, now can we?"

married-again.png

And with that, Wolfgang took Sakura in his arms and kissed her.

streamers-thrown.png

Everyone clapped and threw streamers, and River gave a holler. Sakura and Wolfgang turned to everyone and smiled! They were married again.

riki-clapping-at-his-parents-ceremony.png

Riki thinking: "Okay, that wasn't so bad...and now we can finally go and grab some of that food in the kitchen...I'm starving..."

lets-see-that-kiss.png

River: "Wolfgang, bro, you did it again! Woot! Woot!"

geez-i-can-only-dream-of-having-a-love-like-mom-and-dad.png

Ken thinking: "Way to go Mom and Dad! I hope that someday I will find someone who loves me the way you two do."

married-again-how-wonderful.png

The vow renewal ceremony was over and the party was just getting started...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

The words Wolfgang sings to Sakura are lyrics from the song, "Will You Still Love Me?" by Chicago, 1986. This is truly a romantic, "get the Kleenex out" song.

I had never done a vow renewal ceremony before, and they both got this moodlet.

renewed-vows-sentiments.png

they-get-the-deeply-in-love-again.png

And, of course, they are still deeply in love.
    edited December 2021
    Comments on all your lovely stories:

@permanentrose -
    Finchwick Fair: You are way ahead already, even entering the Finchwick Fair! Woot! But I love it. Sakura and Wolfgang are going to get a llama, too. Oh my gosh...she had to berate someone as a helping hand for Agnes Crumplebottom. I love how Riley talks to Malcolm at the Fair wanting his Llama to win. That was really cute, and so like what a kid would do. lol What a face Malcolm made! I cracked up when I saw it. And Ruby was a judge! And congrats for winning a ribbon for Carl. Jules looks really good doing her daily farming chores.

The Bramblewood: I love that area of Henford-on-Bagley. Nice to know there is a water area to swim in here. Beautiful scenery shots of Riley and Robin exploring.

@Ellupelluellu -
    And now Melody goes to Josh, and his brothers, who she is all girlfriends with, and they all find out the truth about her. Oh gee! And Jon insulted her and said she was a lousy kisser! Oh Jon...wrong thing to say! And then...okay, not having the vampire pack...not sure what is happening here...but she turns them all into vampires? I think this is it, because she apologizes when she leaves. Oh gee. Love that spoiler piece where Joel is laughing at her. He must have some secret shield on so he's protected. lol

@Karababy52 -
    Nice shots of the Bramblewood with the moon coming up. And what else to do on a fine morning than go to the local pub and get "smashed" with a Granny Smash! lol And they go and buy supplies. Funny glitch with the backward hand shake between Malcolm and Josh. And I can totally see Agatha as being the never-ending talker, busy-body of the town. lol Love it.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    December - Day 7: "What happens in the barn, stays in the barn!"

FvIGM9B.png

Notes
    TqwzLM5.png
    Back home, Josh and Essa spent some time planting, fertilizing and watering their old and new crops. They also upgraded Bluebell & Teddy's sheds and the chicken coop for Cogburn, Sophia Lorhen and Chicka Dee.

En4rGf4.png
    With those goals accomplished, they gave some attention to their animals. Teddy enjoyed a scratch and pet from Essa.

Q0gqzMa.png
    She tried to befriend this little bunny that popped out of the ground next. He seemed friendly enough and he must've liked the apple she gave him since he returned the gesture in kind with a recipe for an animal treat.

yA1DOlg.png
    Josh was giving Bluebell some much needed love.

u6h05d8.png
    He too tried to befriend the little rabbit, but the fuzzy furball didn't like the joke Josh told very much and hopped away.

Q8v4afQ.png
    Time to milk Bluebell. I hope it goes well. I thought she looked a bit nervous wondering what Essa is doing down there.

NWxmRG0.png
    However, it went well and Bluebell moo'ed her pleasure. They got six bottles of excellent milk from her.
    "Good girl Bluebell. Thanks!"

31pItyb.png
    Essa wanted to shear Teddy too, but unfortunately he had other ideas about that.
    "What!? Something wrong?"

Go9PMbl.png
    *CHOMP!*
    "Owww, Teddy! What are you doing?"

0C3Dpyn.png
    Teddy flung Essa's arm into the air so hard, the shears flew out of her hand.

Whm6sHu.png
    He caught them neatly in his mouth as Essa stared in shock at her injured arm.
    "My wrist! I think it's broken! Owwwwwie!"

Z0Z1FcJ.png
    Teddy tossed the shears away to fall and break into a million pieces. Josh was oblivious to the entire encounter.
    "Great, well fine. I won't try that again. Josh can shear you, or not. I don't really care anymore."
    *Hmmpf*

I think if a llama could laugh, he'd be doing just that about now. Look at that smirk.

2Hm5VxA.png
    Buster and Ollie had been a bit neglected so Essa spent some time giving both of them some love instead. At least neither one of them had ever tried to hurt her.
    "Ooo, Buster, I love you so much!"
    *Woof Woof*
    *I love you too Mom!*

yjeID9T.png
    Josh checked out the coop to see if Sophia had laid any eggs. She had, but only one. It was still excellent though.

XqqXxMG.png
    Aww, look at that little girl, Chicka Dee is so dang cute!. She loved it when Josh gave her a gentle stroke and pat on the head. He hugged her too, but Dee was overwhelmed by Josh's lush hair so I didn't include that screenshot.

dk2Uizm.png
    Essa loved up Cogburn as well. Sophia was sleeping or she would've given her some love too. Ah well...

hDnBuq6.png
    Teddy was a bit dirty, so Josh gave him a good cleaning, which the llama seemed to love.

Rc8MQe4.png
    He then tried his hand at shearing Teddy who just stood there letting him do it. Huh, maybe Teddy really just didn't want his dirty wool sheared and was happy to let Josh have his pristine clean wool instead? Hmmm... Josh sheared six piles of excellent wool from Teddy.

JhoPkp6.png
    Bluebell needed a good cleaning as well and closed her eyes in appreciation for Josh's efforts.

MgcaUq2.png
    "Hey Beautiful, now that our chores are all done, let's have some fun and take a roll in the hay. I just put a fresh batch down in there, what do you think?" Josh asked wiggling his eyebrows and tilting his head toward Bluebell's shed.

F2jMIcr.png
    I'd say she thought it was a great idea from the looks of it. Bluebell is giving them the side-eye. I don't think SHE likes the idea very much. hehe

nygF9JN.png
    *Woof Woof Grrrrr Growl GRRRR*
    *What's going on? Sounds painful. Stop it!*

Uh, Buster, believe me, just like before, they're not hurting each other, quite the opposite.

zqtjrvC.png
    *MOOOOO!*
    *What are they doing in there? Why are they throwing so much hay around? I just got my bed the way I like it. I hope they don't mess it up.*

gHbVj0g.png
    Very, very cool animation for shed woo hoo! I love how a tornado of hay and hearts swirls around the shed!

fisskdA.png
    And then forms into a big hay heart! <3

cB9Gxmp.png
    Whoa! But that wasn't the end, they got a bunch of fireworks and the hay heart turned into a fireworks heart (skipped that screenshot) too! Awww...good for you two!

5HLHtzu.png
    HAHA! Look at the moodlet they both got! I was a little worried because we all know woo hoo usually isn't a very good idea for elders. It's all good, very good though, they're fine!

rSt0eDw.png
    I was going to end this at that point, but when I panned out to look at the sunset, I saw Cogburn standing over Buster as if guarding him or something, the opposite of what happened with your Pepper and that chick @permanentrose. hehe

*Bawwwk Bawwwk*
    *You okay little buddy?*
    *Woof*
    *Yeah, but my ears are a little cold.*

SBqRMqa.png
    *Bawwwk*
    *I got this!*

3HxeIrh.png
    *Bawwwk*
    *Hey cat, what are you lookin' at?*
    *Meow*
    *Nothin' Just a BIG pile of feathers and drumsticks!*
    *Bawwwk*
    *Don't even think about it cat!*
    *Meow*
    *It's cool Dude, it's cool. *
    *(Too big, tough and...probably stringy. )*

The chickens all went to roost in the coop for the night, Teddy and Bluebell in their sheds to sleep while Josh and Essa went inside to prepare a well earned dinner.

I'll get started on comments/replies next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Oh no! Melody arrives to visit Josh and his brothers, which is true enough, but not the brothers she is expecting. o.O Gah! Of course Jon kisses her and then Joel and Josh see it! Opps! Oh boy, can only get worse from here.

Josh!? I'm with Melody here, really? A bit too fast Dude. You're just a teen! Sheesh! :D Whoa, uh, a bit harsh there Joel and Jon with the lousy kisser comment. :o I get it though, they're just upset. Oh man, she used vampiric allure on them. I LOVE that power! Sweet how she apologized first...and after. She looks so remorseful. :(

So her power to erase memories didn't work on Joel? Huh, bug or...maybe he just loves her so much he was immune to it? Didn't want to forget her? Love is powerful that way, who knows right? Probably just a bug/glitch though.

@SoulGal7
    Fabulous renovation you did for their house with all the photographs and personal touches. Bravo!

Yeah, he looks a little like Josh, very cute! :)

Aww, of course Wolfgang wrote a song for the vow renewal. He's such a romantic Dude. <3 Good way to turn Wolfgang down for his idea Sakura. :D At least he still got a kiss, even if it did gross out Riki. They still look so good together and I love the vow renewal area you designed. Love that song, so sweet and I love the shot of them under the arch holding hands. Oh man, I'm not crying, you're crying! *sniff* So sweet and romantic! Love these two! LOL! Oh River, of course he'd shout that out. Love all the thoughts their kids are having. Riki cracks me up! Of course they are still deeply in love. Fantastic vow renewal ceremony, I'm looking forward to when Josh and Essa have theirs soon now, I've never done it before either. :)

Thanks, yes, it was a very beautiful early morning walk around the Brambles for them. They didn't actually get 'smashed' just a little tipsy, but they could've if they wanted to. hehe I can so see that for Agatha too! Let's hope the dear finds a love to settle down with for herself. :)

@permanentrose
    Love kids can help with gardening now! Their garden is coming along so well! Ooo, looks delicious, what kind of jam did she make, raspberry? Love the name Benedict for her rooster! Hello Carl! Good luck in the competition. Agnes wanted Jules to yell at Kim? As one of those errands? Wow, I've never tried to do any errands for Agnes, glad I haven't now. hehe

Awww, so cute how Riley is trying to talk Malcom into voting for Carl/Jules. Of course he'd expect Ruby to vote for her too. Sweet how Riley is loving up Carl and tells him he's his #1 anyway. 3rd place? Was there even 3 entries? How'd the wool do? Just curious. Nice Jules put the ribbon on Carl's shed though. :)
    edited December 2021
    Oh my.. I never want to be this late at commenting anymore :D

@SoulGal7 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Yes, it is part of vampire aspiration, she has to turn 5, what is done now, 3 Hunter brothers, Jules, and Judith in the beginning, but I did not showed that one :)

-- Nice to see all challenge sims there :)

-- December 2 - Henford-on-Bagley: Thinking Back
    Lovely trip thru memorylane :) Just wondering as Wolfie is not there in pictures (present day ones) , and her only mentioning "others" , I just kept thinking is he alive anymore in present day . :)

--December 3: Henford-on-Bagley - House Tour
    House looks great, so homey and cozy with all the pictures and clutter :)

-- December 4: Henford-on-Bagley: Vow Renewal - Part 1
    Aww how lovely, Wolfie being nervous like 40 years ago. And practicing the song.
    How nice from Sakura to help local businesses too, with all the clothing orders :)
    Wonderful ceremony !

@permanentrose ,

-- Update 333 - Life on the Countryside
    Lovely first pic :) Also nice that nos all her personal pics are there too. i love that feather collection :)
    Looks like Jules is enjoying the life in the country :smiley: Cute pic of Pepper and the chick.

-- Update 334 - Bird Song
    Lovely first pic :) She looks so happy with the bird :)
    Haha, yes that milk's name should warn you enough, Jules :D Nice to see Malcolm and Melody! Boy I miss Malcolm :smiley:

--Update 335 - Castle Ruins
    Great pic of the ruins :)

--Update 336 - The Bramblewood
    Cute first pic :)
    They had lovely time, haha cute from Pickle to warn about how scary that water is :p Pickle, it is just a small pond..
    Robin and Riley sure had fun :)

--Update 337 - Finchwick Llama Fair
    Loved the gardening pic, the first one under spoiler, such a lovely pic <3
    Making jam is nice :) And cool that Jules is bonding with Benedict , haha I agree, great name :p
    LOL at Malcolm, yeah, they clearly do not pay you enough :D
    Aww what a sweet comment from Riley to Carl.
    Not sure are you updated, but now they should have better chances to actually win :) Oh and Bienchen has a mod so there is other sims too showing up and taking a part to contests :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comments :) Yes I know it really do not even matter will they remember or not, but it was a fun to try :D No idea why Joel went all telling jokes there, even Melody laughed :D Why I put the extra there like that :p

--December - Day 3: "Renovation Continues..."
    I really love how that house is looking :)

--December - Day 4: "Renovation Complete!"
    Sweet first pic :)
    House looks very good! And of course they had to try the new bed :p Just not they have to be a little more careful, that's all :)

--December - Day 5: "Special Offspring Update & More..."
    Aww, hehe cute first pic :)
    yes it is still there, in Evan's nose at least :)
    Morrigan, haha no doubt of her father, we can say :)
    Joy looks very beautiful! :) Sometimes it is annoying if they get an overlay when growing up, but that looks good on her :)
    Marshall is cute :) More Malcolm than Melody , tho :) Twin girls in the other hand, for now , look more like Melody :)

--December - Day 6: "An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day."
    Awesome first pic <3
    Aww, Essa, that foxie just likes Josh more, for reason of his own. I am sure you will find someone to bond too, bunny, perhaps ? :)
    Aww, that rose was lovely :)
    Glad to see Samara doing so well too :)
    Sam... cross-stitching... haha in my game he would never ever do that, or knitting :p:D He knows better :D (there is a reason behind it :p )
    Malcolm! As goofy as always :) I do miss him :D
    Haha great dialogue :D Loved that escape of Sam's .. leak.. eh leeks, yes leeks! :joy:

--December - Day 7: "What happens in the barn, stays in the barn!"
    Awesome first pic!!!!
    Haha, they have nice time with their animals :) Well maybe not with Teddy, but others :D
    Oh Teddy did let Josh do that.. maybe it was the cleaning, indeed :)
    Buster!! Haha , you know they aren't hurting each others!! :D
    Hilarious dialogues between Buster, Ollie and that rooster :D:joy:

edited December 2021
    @Karababy52 -
    Lovely first pic. The sky turning purple when the sun sets is really nice. Lots of beautiful scenery pics to take in Henford-on-Bagley for sure. Nice to meet all the farm animals that Josh and Essa have on their farm. Are you using the Simple Living lot trait? I am thinking that perhaps I might add another animal shed to the farm for a cow. Geez! I never knew llamas could be so vicious. Poor Essa when she was trying to shear Teddy...and, of course, Teddy lets Josh shear him. hehehe And I think Bluebell is secretly in love with Josh, too. hehehe Love the photos of the chickens, and little Chicka Dee when Josh pet them. So cute. Um...oh yeah...and now they have a clean animal house to um...inspect. I knew about the animations for the barn woohoo, but it is so cute to see it. And love the moodlet they got. Great chapter.

@Ellupelluellu -
    Thank you for all the comments on my chapters. Because I had missed 2 months, I was trying to figure out how I was going to cover things, and thought about doing a time shift from a future point of view, and then spanning the time they are on the farm, and then bringing them up to the present (10 years in the future again.) Some things happen along the way, but you will have to wait and see what they are. lol

@SoulGal7 ,
    Haha I was not actually even asking for spoilers, I just wrote what came into my mind :p

Melody Connors

Day 300+

bGOgLx6.png

The one, with more kisses and Malcolm.

After she got out from apartment, she hear familiar voice.
    REO38iz.png
    "Maximus.. Are you following me or my bad luck you catch me always like this?" She asked.
    "Not following, happened to be here, but proud to see you acting like proper vampire. All others are so boring!" he replied , and continued: "How about some training?"
    "Okay. "She answered.
    b62t447.png
    That did not go as he planned and he was annoyed.
    "I must be a little rusty..hmm.." he said.
    "It's okay, Maximus, that happens to best of us."
    u6Wx85O.png
    But in this he was good at!
    "Why everyone have to do that!!??"
    yWxtzXU.png
    Well at least he managed to make her feel a bit better.

2ak0bbs.png
    bGOgLx6.png
    A bit later, she saw Jules and Lydia, outside of karaoke bar.
    She told them what had happened.
    "What a terrible thing to say!!" Both of them said.
    SeCjJD9.png
    "Maybe it is true, I don't care anymore.." Melody replied.
    BtkVLvR.png
    "Now now, let us be judge on that, friendly favor." Said Lydia.
    NAqToeF.png
    And kissed her.
    jB2jQD9.png
    As did Jules.
    jwNnjaF.png
    "See! You are not a bad kisser! " Said Jules.
    "No, you are not" Lydia commented, "They were just angry, nothing more."

RMuuSv3.png
    zroWXU5.png
    LloqidO.png
    It was very early morning by then, and they were going to have an ice cream sodas at the OS diner..
    But Melody saw something new.. or should she say "old"..
    6cg1gip.png
    There was no dunes, there was indeed a modern mansion, just like Inna had said, and it looked very familiar.
    She saw two sims getting out of the house.. Nancy And Geoffrey, just that they were so young.. like everyone else.
    uleXiCM.png
    They stopped to the mailbox and had a chat with her.
    "Hello, you from here? Neighbor perhaps? My name is Nancy, this is my husband Geoffrey." Said the lady.
    7iJYu18.png
    "Oh.. hmm.. hello.. I am Melody, I am from nearby. " Melody tried to say.. once again her voice seemed to vanish completely.
    "We just moved here from Bluewater Village, you know the place?" Geoffrey asked.
    "Um.. no.."
    rW8lsYP.png
    Melody turned to look at the street..
    "Inna, why is she here again? Is SHE following me??" Melody thought.
    rxooF2Y.png
    "What a weird girl, hopefully not a close by neighbor." Nancy thought and turned towards house.
    YlZUiRT.png
    "Johnny!!! Malcolm!! We are going! You are soon late from school!!" She yelled.

0cuZSb6.png
    MYSVGl1.png
    Johnny walked out, and after greeting Melody, did that :D Must be in blood with this family.
    xnDKJu8.png
    And started flirting right after!
    kQZCkVH.png
    Melody thought he was HOT!
    "Hey! And who are you? My name is Malcolm." She heard familiar , but still very different voice behind her.
    Aw0oYEo.png
    "Ehm.. hi Malcolm.. You are going to use that hand buzzer too, right?
    "I wish!! Mom does not let me play with it! I am "too young" Duh!" He replied.
    EkcGXth.png
    "But I can do THIS!!! Scary, huh??" He said and scared her.
    1iisFGh.png
    "Why do sims keep doing that!!! REALLY!!??"
    30MGzFj.png
    "Oh my!! What do you have there???" He asked dramatically.
    cd6hmZ3.png
    "Your jaw!! HAHAHAHA!!!" He laughed.

lTeINRa.png
    "You skipping school too?" Asked Malcolm.
    "Um.. yeah, I suppose, are you?" She replied, noticing that Jules and Lydia already had left to school.
    "Yes, school is stupid!" He replied. "Hey, you are cool, lets get ice cream soda's from that diner, you pay!"
    Z5BMrSd.png
    "Im gonna be criminal mastermind and live alone in my expensive mansion at Sulani!" Malcolm told her.
    "Yeah, hard to believe you as engaged and father of 3 kids and having 3 pets.." She replied.
    vQLvy7u.png
    "EWWWWW!!! Girls?? NEVER!! "
    TyFNhe4.png
    "I have to go, videogame tournament, I lied my age! Thanks for the soda!" Malcolm said and got out of the chair.
    "No problem, I have some paintings to destroy." She mumbled.
    "Really? Can I help? I am very good at destroying!" He asked.
    "No, you cannot, really not. But thanks for the offer."

Update 338 - Crop Selfie

Uy56UIU.png?1

Sorry guys, no real update today. Also sorry I didn't get around to comments yet, one of my friends has been having a tough time so I ended up spending a lot of time with her yesterday, and then school was just awful today so my brain is fried...but soon, hopefully. I still love seeing all your updates <3
    December - Day 8: "Life is better down on the farm!"

JeOBUnw.png

Notes
    qlWchHH.png
    After dinner, Josh took Buster for a walk around the neighborhood. Love seeing that fairytale cottage rental all lit up at night. So pretty eh?

3fuwPoW.png
    While they were gone, Essa took advantage of some alone time to play The R.E.F.U.G.E. on the gaming mat in Josh's office/collection room.

6FwBAm7.png
    Since the gaming mat was in use when Josh returned with Buster, he played a round of Party Frenzy online with Damon using the giant flat screen in the living room.

PYPjtwn.png
    He ended up happy and very, very playful after soundly thrashing Damon so I quickly sent him to calm down in the downstairs half bath mirror. Thankfully it worked! *Whew* It would've been a bit poetic losing him that way, dying doing something he loves, but I'm not ready to let you go yet Joshie!

LYQLXZN.png
    Finished with her game, Essa went into their bedroom and caught Ollie scratching up one of the chairs in a sitting area.

"No, no Ollie, we don't do that around here. You should know that by now!"

czq9LdJ.png
    *Meow*
    *I'm sorry, I'm an old man, I guess I got confused...and...I don't feel so good.*

Q9qL2Uu.png
    *Meow*
    *I'm soooo c-c-c-old Mom. Help me!*

"Oh no! Poor Ollie!"

rHhqvBZ.png
    "I have something that'll fix you right up Buddy, here you go!"

I knew having her make a supply of wellness treats would come in handy!

cizYsCx.png
    Back to his handsome self!
    *Meow*
    *Thanks Mom! I love you!*

PEBZzSB.png
    Meanwhile Josh is outside in the potting shed making a bouquet of pink Orchids. Something nice and relaxing to keep him calm.

H8AiFNB.png
    (Yeah, calm. And...boring.) *sigh*

bP2YkqS.png
    (But not for long!)
    "Ehehehehe!"

fDgTEMZ.png
    "Woooo! Behind the back and in the vase! SCORE!"
    (Pretty good eh Watcher?)

Good job Josh, just don't get TOO playful again doing that. Mm'kay?
    Leave it to Josh to find a way to make something normally calm and relaxing more fun than it should be.

XvoAeAl.png
    Here's the final pristine masterpiece scented with bluebells for timeless freshness! It's next to the microphone stand on the upstairs landing now. The colors are perfect for that area.

5nVvFQG.png
    Bluebell needed to be milked again. Josh took the time to brush and hug her first though. It seemed to work with Teddy, so why not her eh?

MUHxSs9.png
    Aww, look at that smile, she's one happy bossy! She gave up six bottles of milk too! Good girl! Thank you!

GreRyif.png
    After harvesting the garden and taking care of chores around the farm, Josh and Essa went for a walk around the neighborhood. They found this hollowed out broken tree some birds had claimed for their home and tried to make friends with them. However, these particular birds weren't as nice as the others.

They didn't like Essa's singing, or the flower she gave them, or the joke she told. Same thing with Josh, in fact even worse. The birds disliked his singing so much, they flew above his head and pooped all over him! Gah! Dirty birdies, how dare they?

yyjEAoT.png
    They went to the Brambles after that and found another tree with birds at the Isle of Volpe park. These birds were much more friendly. They loved everything Essa did, her singing, the gift, her jokes, etc. She became friends with them and showed her affection. One little feathered friend even landed on her finger.

RwIAM5x.png
    Look at the detail! These birds look MUCH better than the ones in the Backyard SP. Good job Devs! They are adorable!

F6KP7TM.png
    "Goodbye for now little friend, fly away dear one."
    *Tweet Tweet*

Again, look at their wings! So much detail, I'm impressed. I love the happy smile on Essa's face too. She's living her best life right now.

18y0CXu.png
    As long as they were already there, Josh and Essa did a little collecting/harvesting. Part of the aspiration involves collecting five times from the Brambles. They both easily fulfilled this goal with the abundant variety of mushrooms and Chocoberry bushes in the area.

igi88eJ.png
    Essa only needed to gift something one more time to a rabbit, fox or birds to reach the milestone goal, but she befriended this little guy anyway so they could have a rabbit home on their lot. Hopefully her new furry friend, Fuzzbunny, will come live there soon! Next time they come here for a visit, Josh will hopefully complete this milestone as well.

uNB3qu8.png
    Back home both Essa and Josh made some Friendly animal treats for another goal. It's a good thing I had them harvest instead of Super Sell their daily harvest today. I read the goal wrong and might've not had enough fruit/veggies to make them. They needed five each, I thought.

There's an option to make 1, 4 or 8 treats at a time. Josh chose to make a batch of 4. I thought he'd then only need one more. Wrong! It actually says they need to create animal treats 5 TIMES, not 5 total treats. Ugh! Oh well, they got the goal finished anyway. Can you tell I haven't played this pack very much?

SJ4DDW0.png
    Look, look, LOOK! Their oversized crops have morphed into one BIG (well not big yet) plant in the middle! Woo Hoo! Hopefully once fully mature, they will be perfect examples, which is another goal, to harvest one perfect oversized plant! Cross your fingers!

k62ADj3.png
    Since neither one of them really need to eat anymore, the groceries they bought from Kim have just been sitting in the fridge getting older every day. In light of that, I decided to have Josh makes some pies. Here's his first one, a Meat pie! It's excellent, of course. Uh, Yarny? Don't even think about it Dude, that's not for you! Why Josh put it on the dining room table I have no idea. They have a lot of kitchen counters.

uK8k43i.png
    (I just thought it might look good there. It won't spoil, so why not?)

SCUwXqb.png
    I'll admit it does add a certain cozy charm to this room. But you should still put it away so Ollie doesn't jump up there and eat it. o.O
    (Oh, good idea, didn't think of that.)

He'll save it for possibly an entry at the Finchwick Fair. Or perhaps either the Apple Pie or Cheesecake he also made instead. Blueberries and Raspberries are not in season now or I would've had him make a pie out of those. However, he could make a chocolate pie. Mmm...okay, enough pie talk, I'm making myself hungry!

xju9XxE.png
    Josh and Essa settled into the living room to watch a movie together, Diamonds are For Sims. Both of them seemed to really enjoy it! Essa especially liked it when the diamond thief kicked the other guy's butt!
    "Yeahhh! Get that diamond Dude!"
    "You know, he's a thief, right Beautiful?"
    "So? He's the 'good' guy though. At least I think so?"

HpV8hdE.png
    I guess Josh agreed since later in the movie when the thief blows up the 'bad' guy's car, he cheered and clapped to see it!

1Wtxgmh.png
    The movie soon ended and I left them sharing some lovely kisses. Nice, safe, kisses. That's all guys, are you listening? Guys? Essa? Josh?

Okay, they're too busy to listen, so I'll leave them alone. Enjoy you two, I'll see you tomorrow...

I'll get started on comments/replies next! Hope y'all had a fantastic day! <3
    @Karababy52 ,
    -- That fairytale cottage , lit up is indeed lovely , but maybe a bit too lit up :) Just imo :)
    Haha they both are really into gaming :p
    Oh, good he calmed down :) My most important setting in MCCC , disabling all emotional deaths :D No way happening in my game :)
    Oh, poor Ollie, great that she had welness treats!
    Pics where Essa is with that bird are so great! <3
    I enjoy cooking that much, that I still do it even if playing with vampires :) And if playing with others, I never use that reward trait what makes them never hungry :)
    Great job with the crops!! :)
    Haha, and lovely movie night :p Yes I think the dude is "good" guy! :p

@permanentrose ,
    -- Cute selfie :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh I know it was fun to try! And it almost worked on all of them. Joel is just stubborn I guess. hehe Love that Sim! <3

Thanks about their house. I had fun renovating it especially for them. Yep, it's a tradition to christen the new bed in a new house for them right away! hehe They'll be careful, it's cool, not planning on any overexertion for these two! No way! o.O

Definitely can tell he's a Masters with that nose! Mouth is Molly's, but otherwise, classic Masters. I'm glad! Oh gosh, I know! Morrigan is a carbon copy of her Dad. Except for that one little pesky chromosome. hehe Yes! I was pleasantly surprised how she looked with that skin overlay. Very pretty Sim in my opinion. :) Marshall is very similar to Malcom. The girls are all Melody, trust me. You'll see! ;)

Yes, she ended up bonding with a bunny and some birds! Yay! \o/ Oh? Do you have a mod to stop our Sims from doing that random cross stitching on benches in public areas? I'd love to have it if you do. :) Oh man, I love Malcom, he's so delightfully evil/mean. hehe He makes me laugh. I see why you miss him. I could not resist the 'leak/leeks' line after seeing those leeks in the shop window behind Sam when he was cross stitching. :D

Thank you, I love that shot, so pretty with the purple/pink sunset against the blue. It must've been the cleaning. Why else would he let Josh but not Essa? She didn't do anything at all differently than Josh other than that. Could and probably is just the game randomly choosing when the llama might do that, but you never know, right? ;) I wondered how the pets would act around the farm animals and vice versa. Happily it's been positive, so far. ;) Cogburn is a very cool Rooster, love him! <3

Oh my, there's Mr. Maximus the delicious! Nice of him to offer to train her. Too bad it didn't go well though. :D Yep, he's just rusty at it, like his Dad was rusty with Essa. LOL! Then he scares her! Why do guy Sims always do that? At least he hugged her though and made her feel better. :)

Very nice of Jules and Lydia to 'test' Melody's kissing abilities and let her know she's not a bad kisser. hehe Oh man, her face when she sees the Landgraab estate. Nancy and Geoffrey look SO good as YA! Amazing! Of course Miss Snobface thinks Melody is weird. What a brat!

HAHA! Oh boy, I see the Landgraab boys will never change. So she thought Johnny was hot eh? YOUR version might be a bit hot, but I can't stand the Maxis version unlike a lot of other Simmers that think he's dreamy. Bleh, not me. Malcom as a child cracks me up so much! He can't do the buzzer yet, but he can still scare her and do the nose flick thing. :D Cute how he skips school and hangs out with her for a bit, of course asking her to pay for their ice cream sodas. hehe

"EWWWW! Girls!? NEVER" HAHA Yeah, you'll change your tune soon little guy, just wait! Must've been SO weird for Melody interacting with him, seeing him that age and how he's JUST like he is when they were together. It's almost like he never grew up eh? Oh geez, the comment about destroying some paintings. hehe Aww, it's funny, but not. Fantastic update! :)

You know, you're right, it is a bit bright, that cottage, but I still love it. :) Oh yeah, Essa is mostly because she wants to beat Josh SO bad. Otherwise, she wouldn't be into it so much. Josh loves it though and he got her hooked, so now she kind of loves it too. hehe Ah, you have a mod for no emotional deaths. Smart! I hate those so much, they're dumb!

Oh yeah, Essa hasn't had that reward trait where she doesn't need to eat for the entire challenge until this month, same with Josh. I just figured I'd try to use up as many of their points as I could. I could always take it away too if I wanted after they complete the aspiration. Just trying to get that done asap so I can go ahead with my other plans for this month. :)

I agree! That diamond thief IS a good guy, Essa is right. hehe

@SoulGal7
    Definitely a very, very beautiful world for landscape photography, yes! I love how at night there is a TON of stars too. Much, much more than in any other world. Also love how the moon has a halo around it. I haven't seen that halo much anywhere else, except in the Magic Realm.

Yes, they are doing the Simple Living lot trait challenge. They don't eat much though, so it's not really much of a challenge. At least for them. Plus they are loaded, so can just buy whatever they need and don't grow. I've tried it with other Sims though and it IS a challenge if they don't have a lot of simoleans and have to eat like normal Sims.

I knew llamas would/could grab the shears, but I didn't know they bit the Sim to do it! o.O Of course they are fine afterward though, no biggie. It just looks awful is all. hehe You know, I think you could be right about Bluebell. She definitely loves Josh! Chicka Dee is so stinkin' cute! Gah! I do wish she'd grow up though so they'd have more eggs. hehe Ah well, soon enough. :) Cogburn is my favorite though. I think I need to pay more attention to Sophia, she gets neglected. Maybe that's one reason she only lays one egg? Hmmm...

hehe Yeah, that's what they were doing, 'inspecting' the shed. Explains why the hay was flying around so much. They were just looking for mice and other varmints. Yep, nothing else to see here folks! ;) That moodlet cracked me up! hehe I was expecting them to be tired, from a little overexertion, so it was a very nice surprise when it didn't happen and they were 'ecstatic.' :)

@permanentrose
    Great selfie Jules took with her giant eggplant! Can't wait until Essa and Josh can take a selfie with their oversized crops too. :)
    @Karababy52
    Love your animals, and they have great names! Your screenshots are always so gorgeous too - and this is such a fantastic world to get good shots in. The background details really do improve with each new pack. Fun to take a selfie with Sophie the snail too. I'm discovering a lot of tiny new things to do in this pack and I love it. Gotta love the animations that come with the llama resisting being sheared :D I totally missed the hay heart when I had them woohoo in the shed, I'll have to do that again ;) Seriously though, I love all the animals in this pack. Even if they aren't customizable like the dogs and cats, they really are quite fun and feel like part of the family. Kind of worried about them randomly dying though since it doesn't seem like having aging turned off affects them...Funny glitch with the rooster and Buster too :D Love seeing shots of your home in the backdrop of your screenshots too, you really do have a good eye for design. Lovely shots with the birds too - I really do appreciate the detail too.

Also I totally apologize since you've asked me questions about my updates and I haven't gotten around to answering them. Let's see if I can address most of them - I don't remember what kind of jam she made actually, haha. And yes, Agnes did request that Jules scold Kim, it felt very out of character, but I got a good special fertilizer from completing the errand so it was worth it. There was one other llama at the competition who I guess one first or second place, but not sure who the other llama was :D Jules did not have good quality wool (I'm assuming that has something to do with the treats you feed/how well the animal is cared for?) and she did not win any prizes for that.

@SoulGal7
    Lovely renovations to your house, and I love your well thought out backstory for the past ten years for Sakura and Wolfgang. So nice that the house they are living in belonged to Wolfgang's grandmother. I love how much thought you put into your stories and how interconnected your sim universe feels. Love the vow renewal too <3

@Ellupelluellu
    Haha, that serial romance aspiration makes for a lot of drama :D Love seeing all of Melody's conquests, and too funny that she has now kissed all three brothers :joy: Lovely vampire power shots too, that's one way to get the boys to stop fighting over her haha. Love that Lydia and Jules were there to reassure her that she's a good kisser ;) Aw, look at little Malcolm!!! Look at that cute little prankster :D Cute they skipped school together (as Malcolm is known to do :D) and then went out together - though of course he thinks girls are gross :D
    Update 339 - Grandma Jules

6mCwGnV.jpg
    In the morning, Robin helped with the chores.
    FsmyByE.jpg
    zSDv8xM.jpg

Well deserved playtime. These kiddos have been working hard helping to take care of the crops and animals.
    JeSvPNo.jpg

Later on, Rowan popped by for a visit, looking quite down.

"Dad, uni is just so draining. I can't take it anymore..."
    MxrGVZL.jpg

So Emmett took him for a father/son fishing trip for the afternoon, which greatly lifted his spirits.
    1fcubrM.jpg

Oof, these chickens are gross.
    gdLpOcd.jpg

Couldn't figure out how to clean the actual chickens though...
    q1rf1bW.jpg

Ruby needed a babysitter for the afternoon, so Margot came over, and she had a blast with all the animals.
    uE91dPM.png

Big chickens are slightly more frightening.
    Zu6WtGE.jpg

"Bunny!!"
    UiABJ1m.jpg

Pat the bunny.
    plXmTjP.jpg

"Why are cows good dancers?"
    2KX6UIv.jpg

"They have the best moooooves."
    77rCfys.jpg

Jules found a hat on Plopsy, and Benedict is is now very fancy.
    JUTt0JF.jpg
    edited December 2021
    @permanentrose -
    Loved the shot of Jules & the Crop Selfie.

Grandma Jules: The best photo I love is with Margot and the bunny with its paws in the air. Absolute favorite. Isn't is so true that when times are tough the kids come home. Rowan looks so sad there and glad that Emmett went on a fishing trip with him to cheer him up. Are Margot and the cow telling each other jokes? lol Love that phot with the chicken with its little hat. lol
    December - Day 9: "Days like today, perfect..."

TNGZ0S6.png

Notes
    23OdYto.png
    It was a gloomy overcast day with pouring down rain, but that didn't bother Josh and Essa at all. They walked over to the Brambles to look around for more animals to befriend and while on the Isle of Volpe, Essa's little friend Fuzzbunny showed up. Of course she had to give her some love.

LSoOkAH.png
    The birds were still sleeping so to pass the time Josh challenged Essa to a lightsaber duel. He was extremely happy upon winning the match! It was the first time he's ever done that before. Congrats Joshie!

4GFmdNX.png
    The smile on his handsome face made the day seem a bit brighter.

YO3Uvoq.png
    The rainbow that broke through the clouds and stretched across the Brambles for just a moment may have helped to lighten the day as well.

M2Jkzcz.png
    Now that it had stopped raining, the birds finally emerged to sing and welcome the day. Josh took the opportunity to sing to them too. Thankfully, these birds absolutely loved his singing and he made some new friends.

Pxfu0gU.png
    Some have said this animation looks like a cheesy scene from a Disney movie, but I don't care if it does, I absolutely LOVE it! It made me and Josh both smile. The birds are easily my favorite animals in this pack.

z3f8rzz.png
    Back home, it's raining again, but Essa still managed to have a bonding moment with Teddy. Talk about cheesy smiles. Aww, Teddy, I guess you like her afterall eh?

OLCy9oG.png
    It finally completely stopped raining and the sun broke through the clouds at almost the exact moment their garden of oversized crops was ready to harvest! Amazingly, all the plants were of perfect quality and they completed that milestone goal! Only two more goals left, and this aspiration will be complete!

KbFIlM4.png
    Essa chose to take a crop selfie with one of the giant pumpkins and I noticed a little bunny was in the photo. Cute!

JiIfyFP.png
    Josh chose to take a crop selfie with the eggplants/aubergines! Of course...

FkKyGsE.png
    Essa took some time to get to know the little bunny she named Foo Foo while Josh cleaned Teddy. Although they were friends now, she still would rather Josh did all the shearing of the llama from now on. I don't blame her.

RdFYK4J.png
    Aww, the bunnies are so precious!

pF8MQas.png
    Look at how sweet little bunny Foo Foo is!

7fiD3Du.png
    Essa continued to get to know Foo Foo while Josh finished up cleaning Teddy who was really enjoying the attention.

j26MNsb.png
    This screenshot made me laugh so hard! It looks like Teddy is trying to imitate Josh's smile. hehe Twinsies!

tO0lkug.png
    Shearing time! Teddy smiled through the entire process, loving every minute of it.

PNbE7Fi.png
    HAHA! Oh man, come on game, are you trolling me? Again with the twinsie smiles. I guess Teddy just really likes Josh for some reason. Just like Bluebell!

aNePxre.png
    The couple took care of the chickens, collecting another egg, a chocolate one this time! Milked Bluebell who gave up another six bottles of milk AND a bottle of enriched milk too! I guess cow tipping pays off eh? They cleaned the sheds, planted more oversized crops and also spent some time giving Buster and Ollie some attention. By this time it was later in the evening, so they decided to take a soak in the hot tub for the first time.

x7xgwSh.png
    And share some cuddles and kisses too, naturally.

ZzuCgSz.png
    "What a wonderful day, wouldn't you say Babe?"
    "The best! There's one more thing though that would make it perfect."
    "Oh?"
    "Come here..."

uN5BYFk.png
    "Mmm, oh Babe that feels so good! Thank you, you're right, perfect!"
    "You're welcome Beautiful!"

RjDO7o5.png
    "I actually thought you meant something else."
    "Well hey, the night is still young Beautiful."

OylUvvS.png
    I left these two alone here to enjoy the rest of their evening with Buster watching over them. Good dog!

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope everyone had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Thanks! I actually found Cogburn and Sophia Lorhen's names online, but made up Chicka Dee myself. hehe Bluebell and Teddy were just names the game gave the animals. Fuzzbunny was named after a nickname for my oldest daughter. And well, I think probably everyone or almost everyone must know about the nursery rhyme about little bunny Foo Foo. :) I agree about the background details, they just keep getting better and better! This is a gorgeous world for screenshots. I can't wait until everything finally greens up later in the Spring.

The Devs did a good job with the little details of the pack too, agreed! That hay heart is hilarious! If I hadn't panned up to look at the sunset, I would've missed it to! I love all the animals too! The birds and bunnies are my favorite though. Oh and the little chicks! There is a setting in game where you can turn off aging for the animals, if yours are dying, you must have left it at default where they will die. I set mine so they wouldn't age and die. Thanks so much for saying that about my designer's eye. I appreciate it and it makes me smile you commented on that! Thank you again!

Ah, okay, no worries about the jam. Well good that Jules at least got some great fertilizer for doing that for Agnes. Oh man, I wondered about that. It's a glitch that was supposedly fixed in the last patch. Perhaps the patch isn't retroactive for older saves? I hope that doesn't happen to Essa. o.O Yes, the quality matters. One way to get better products from the animals is to give them the Healthy treat, try that! Colored wools have a better chance of winning too!

I'm so glad kids can help take care of the animals and gardens now. It really makes a difference with immersion. :) Aww, I'm SO glad Emmett took Rowan fishing to help him relax and destress from Uni. Very sweet Father/Son moment! Hmm, not sure what to do about the dirty chickens, haven't had that problem. Essa and Josh fully upgraded their chicken coop and the sheds so they don't get dirty. Maybe try a Healthy treat? It's worth a try.

Aww, love the screenshots with Margot playing with all the animals, so cute! hehe Funny joke! Love it! Cute hat for Benedict! He looks adorable. :)
    Update 340 - The Storm

2S529Bz.png
    It started off as a nice, sunny day actually.
    a1FwdWf.jpg
    48OnlIA.jpg

Jules took Robin in to town to run errands with her.
    Rw2CVQs.jpg

Jules picked up a few tasks from the locals - I am enjoying the rewards that come with them.
    Vrhox83.jpg

Back at home, a fox and bunny got into a tussle.
    JcsixQy.jpg

Victory for this little guy. I'm gonna need to give him a name next time I log in. Any suggestions?
    RxlbMYq.png

It started storming after that, right as Jules got a notification that her incubating eggs were ready to hatch! She had three eggs hatch, and I named them Stormy, Thunder and Rain :)
    shHD7Xz.png

Whoops.
    5401ic4.png

The storm cleared up after that and a visitor popped by. It looks like she's screaming at the crops :joy:
    QLamfFc.jpg
    @permanentrose
    Gah! As always, very beautiful shots of the world in Summer! I can't wait until everything greens up and the flowers are blooming for Essa and Josh. It's getting there. I shouldn't complain though, it's only Wednesday of the first week of Spring. Jules and Robin look so good in their Summery outfits. Robin looks as if she adores her Mom. :)

Oh no! Poor little bunny! Glad he kicked that fox's butt though! Yay! \o/ As for names, how about Thumper! I know it's cliché, but hey he thumped on that fox really good, he earned that name. That name popped into my head immediately seeing those screenshots of their tussle. hehe

Wow, three hatchable eggs! That's fantastic! Essa hasn't gotten any yet. But then, they only have one hen, one rooster and one chick. How many chickens does Jules have right now? Whoops is right. hehe Shouldn't be out in a storm Jules. :D Yeah, it does look like she's yelling at the plants. Maybe she's 'encouraging' them to grow? "Grow, grow right now or I'll uproot you, understand?" LOL! On a side note, I love that vampire, she's SO pretty! I'm partial to purple though. :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comments :)

Hehe, that no knitting or stitching rule I have is for a reason,and it only involves my Sam and one faceless dude from Batuu , haha. Not going to say anything more about that :P But no, I do not have a mod for that, I just trust they do not ever do it, and if in some weird cases they do, I won't at least take a pic :D But yes , as not playing neither at the moment, not so important :)

Maximus is delicious, I feel bad I have almost totally ignored him in all saves :) So I am glad he has followed Melody so far :) And indeed totally on his own , I have not summoned him there or anything :)

yes I tried to make them, even Nancy (who I still hate) as young and pretty. I do like Geoffrey a lot, always liked, so tried to make him look good too :) Haha yes, Nancy is just that spoiled brat :p

Oh haha, that Johnny's buzz was funny. And indeed Melody thought him as very attractive :p I hate Johnny, he is top 3 in delete always list , with some others I will not say in here , haha. But it fits, Melody may not get the other brother, but at least the other :p
    Oh yes, Malcolm , same as always, so yes, he never maybe really grows up :smiley:

-- December - Day 9: "Days like today, perfect..."
    About first pic, I had to laugh to Buster :p Always watching and making sure they do not do anything.. "silly " in his mind :p Like in taht barn.. or closet.. or bed.. or... :joy:
    Okay that scenery does not go so well with lightsaber fight :D haha :D maybe they could take a weekend Holiday to Batuu? :p
    Love the rainbow pic :) And all with the animals, josh and that bird the most :)
    Ohh wow at the crops! NICE!

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you for your comments :)
    Yes, She still needs few kisses, but I have those all now planned out :)
    Lydia and Jules were glad to help, tho I had to naturally cheat them to have pink bars, and as they have one against each other too, there were also some funny jealousy screens, but I did not posted those :D
    Yes, Malcolm is a prankster even as a kid :)

--Update 339 - Grandma Jules
    Sweet first pic :)
    Great to see all the pictures with animals, really those toddler animations are great! And now when whole family can do at least something to help, it is so much nicer.

--Update 340 - The Storm
    Very nice first pic! I can feel the rain.. brrr.. how taht little one can sleep in there :D
    YAYAY bunny won! Good!
    Ouch, poor Jules with that lightning strike!
    Elle? what was she doing? Other than yelled to crops? :D

Melody Connors

Day 300+

EV9JmhO.png

The one with bad omens...with promises for the future..

YzsKYdO.png
    Same morning, in Hollow.
    Cordelia was alone in the hall.
    Suddenly she got scared.. she had this sudden feeling that something is seriously wrong.
    FYOudal.png
    Later when they walked together to upstairs.
    "Has Melody woke up yet?" asked Cordelia.
    "Hmm.. I don't think she was even home last night. Dance club , most likely." Greg answered.
    "Okay, I was just a little worried..." Cordelia said.
    "Why? She is just fine." Veera asked.
    "Hmm.. I don't know, just an hunch .. nothing, really."
    "Nonsense."
    exqP7Rg.png
    Veera and Cordelia played chess, little Essa was watching them, as always.
    "She will be a chess champion at some day."
    "Haha, most likely."
    Greg knocked at Melody's door, no answer.
    "I'll go in and check on her." he said.

eWldZyI.png
    "Hmmm.. she paints very well.."
    7VnoJ3A.png
    "She has not been here last night."
    EV9JmhO.png
    "Yes, indeed she paints well, perfect picture, looks just like that kiddo.."
    "!!!!!!"

NGFD1nz.png
    "What am I saying??? I have never seen that sim!!!"
    YaAYrcu.png
    "Head .. hurting.. so much.. ARRGGHH!!"
    BKttwcP.png
    "..but.. I don't get ill.. what is this??"
    vN0j6DM.png
    "What's the matter? She was not there?" Veera asked.
    "Mmh no, but it's not that.. I feel weird. weak.." He replied.
    CSHo6wo.png
    "I'll go and do some meditation.. my vampire powers must be at very low." He said.
    "Okay..."

MXHUp4T.png
    Melody returned home from Oasis Springs.
    qiObsvx.png
    "Where were you?" Veera asked.
    "I was at Oasis springs, Langraabs have build their estate there.." Melody replied.
    "Oh? Have they now.. well what happened?" Veera asked again.
    " Nothing, I just realized what I had to do." said Melody.
    BMnzFa6.png
    "And that is? " Veera asked.
    "I have to forget that silly dream. And only one way to do it."
    aptq6e0.png
    EugUb9p.png
    "I am destroying all these, it was just a dream! Not reality!" Melody said.
    "Now, come on, let's sit."
    lAMloVo.png
    "You cannot do things like this just from sudden feeling!" Veera said.
    "Why not!!?? MY paintings! I can do what ever I want!" Melody replied back.
    "Well.. because.. because..."
    75i0SjG.png
    "See!!" Melody yelled, "You do not even know why! Or if you do, you are not telling me!"
    "AND!" She continued, "I have decided to start dating seriously!" she continued.
    "WHAT? With Damon?" Veera asked.
    "No, he is not for me, but I was thinking of Johnny Landgraab! "
    "But..."
    lfXjXn6.png
    "Fine then, but let me take this one, you are not burning this, you will thank me." Veera said, took Malcolm's painting and got out of the room.

8UzB70P.png
    "There is something very wrong in here.."
    bZystjY.png
    "..and I am going to find out..."
    4V5LBrG.png
    "...WHAT!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top