Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 WORLDS: AN INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited December 2021
    The interrogation phase is over!

Jury, please send in your vote.

If you still haven't quite made up your mind on who to vote for, lmk! I'll show you the sim speeches if you're the type of person who makes decisions in-character. However, you should *mostly* be basing your vote on real life stuff!
    Post edited by Turner on
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    It sounds to me like you're forgetting the power of a strong social game. Yet all of the games included in 3 World's format have in common that they're social games in the first place. Jury management is a key element to receive the votes needed to win. In real life people who have played strong games have lost because the jury found them unlikeabe, just look at Russell Hantz.

So, can you tell us more about how you played your social cards with the other players who are now jurors, and how those social cards should be valued above the more stragetical play from your opponents?

I honestly had to go back and check all of my previous messages since I can't recall actual details, and found my inbox an absolute disaster. I spent a lot of the year scatterbrained and I think it was absolutely pure luck that I got as far as I did. My strategy was to just tell the truth when anyone talked to me. Not give away any specific details, and not back out of any deals. At some point I remember working with Twiddle and Smarties. And I slowly watched as that initial group broke up. then they left the game because time passed. (If I recall correctly that's how they both left.)
    I was rather at a loss for what to do, and both Haylo and Yannik approached me. I was hesitant to commit to much for either of them because my game was just ... lost. I held cards pretty close and told only what I had to. They were both against each other, but they both wanted to work with me. So I only promised to not work against them. I also tried to keep things going to get everyone else eliminated besides them. It didn't work out quite that way, but I tried with the little bit of concentration that I had.
    Again, I still can't say that it deserves me a win. I'm pretty sure I'm here purely on luck that certain people approached me that were better strategizers than I am.
    Hello all. Looks like I came back at a good time. Here's my questions for the competitors ... if you were stranded on an island and you had to bring something absolutely impracticable ... what would you bring?
    I wanted to think of something clever. xD But my gut reaction was to bring my boyfriend. Haha. So I guess I have to go with that.
    if you or Yannik won the immunity, and you could choose between voting out Haylo or Ninja, who would have targeted?
    I would have targeted Ninja. I was standing by both Haylo and Yannik approaching me.
    Okay, my question to Shadami: Do you think you should win this? And why?
    Nope. I've just been here and having fun and insanely forgetful. I don't have a ton of experience with social games and I have really bad social anxiety. So I can't possibly imagine that I have a reason to win.

Hmm, thanks for answering. :3

You're welcome :D
    I actually have a final question for the finalists.

If this was a final 2, and you won immunity, who would you have taken and why?

Since the interrogation phase ended you are not obligated to answer lol I'm just curious
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: ยป

Since the interrogation phase ended you are not obligated to answer lol I'm just curious

I would have taken Shadami. In my opinion, Ninja's game is too close to mine to be able to accurately argue my own case against him and so it would help everyone see my social gameplay a lot clearer.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Turner wrote: ยป

In the situation I won I would have to take haylo as I had 0 interaction with Shadami during the show and it would only feel fair.

tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Between the three of us left I would have taken Haylo.
    Thanks for answering!

I believe I have received all the jury votes we're gonna get..... finale soon ๐Ÿฅณ
    edited December 2021
    Post edited by Turner on
    edited December 2021
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    :o This is a first...
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    So quick!
    Finale in an hour!!!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Wowie, that went fast XD
    Banner.png
    Practucally old school show pacing XD
    Banner.png
    Hahahah yeah. I'm keeping the episodes very short so that it doesn't take me 10 years to release it!

Plus I'm going on a trip soon, I wanted to wrap this show up before Christmas as well :p
    edited December 2021

FINALE TIME!!!

https://3worldsgameshow.blogspot.com/2021/12/episode-10-finale.html

Congratulations to the winner of 3 WORLDS!
    02-DA01.jpg

TWO EPISODES?! What is this?! Sounds false XD

I promise it's not false o:):p
    edited December 2021
    Oh me oh my!
    Congrats to Ninja to win the show!!! It was a close vote, but still.

Also of COURSE the finale ends in utter chaos, true Turner style XD XD XD

Shame we didn't see Monika go throguh the 5 phases of grief in no-time, like Taiha once did lol

Also
    Ivana wrote:
    Reggie reminds me of my son, the perfect example of an Enneagram 2.

Of course Enneagrams get mentioned XD
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Wow that all happened so fast XD Haha!
    That could not have ended more perfectly! Hahahah! I love that!

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    And no fan favourite vote? :o
    Congratulations Ninja, glad I could be the swing vote, gave a bit of power to Mollie there, or rather Rollie xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Originally the purpose of the natural disasters was to give everyone a chance to taste all 3 worlds (since Monika and Reggie never left the beach lol) but that plan was sorta ruined cuz we skipped a challenge
    Oh me oh my!

Also of COURSE the finale ends in utter chaos, true Turner style XD XD XD

Shame we didn't see Monika go throguh the 5 phases of grief in no-time, like Taiha once did lol

Also
    Ivana wrote:
    Reggie reminds me of my son, the perfect example of an Enneagram 2.

Of course Enneagrams get mentioned XD
    [/spoiler]

Lmaooo I don't know how to end things without chaos apparently ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ooooh that's a throwback.... the memories ๐Ÿฅฒ

Hehe. I've been wanting someone to call Reggie a 2 forever!
    And no fan favourite vote? :o
    Congratulations Ninja, glad I could be the swing vote, gave a bit of power to Mollie there, or rather Rollie xD

Mollie would be my vote!
    Well, that about wraps this up.

Thank you everyone who played this season! Twas fun. I know it got a little dragged out there towards the end but thank you for sticking by ๐Ÿ™
    I'm just glad I somehow managed to finish a show within a year ๐Ÿ˜… I mean it was 11 months, so close ๐Ÿ˜‚

Happy Holidays y'all ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜Š