Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calendar : Themed Bar Nights

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
edited November 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

I never remember the days and I spend my time to check internet in order to get this info.

It would be nice if it could be added to the calendar.

Comments

• GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    edited November 2021
    I think if we added every event, festival etc. to the calander it would become too messy and difficult to use. What I would like to see is the option to choose what our calander shows. So we decide if we want to see themed bar events, holidays, festivals for different worlds etc. but I agree that bar themed events should be included in these options. :smile:

I'd also like to see my Sims' friends and family birthdays in the calander (and be invited to birthday parties again!) instead of just the household.

• Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    It would be nice if EA/Maxis added themed nights to venues such as cafes,lounges and nightclubs. It's just so boring with only having themed nights at bars.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    It would be nice if EA/Maxis added themed nights to venues such as cafes,lounges and nightclubs. It's just so boring with only having themed nights at bars.

Restaurants too. Would be lovely to have musicians play different kind of music there on different nights. Same with nightclubs. Lounges should also autonomously summon an entertainer or musician.