Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season of Selves-More updates to come?!

''Customize your space with color'' is not the new swatches update. Source:
So we have this and the ''Add dimension to your Sims lives'' yet to come.
Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.

Comments

• dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Maybe it‘s the lore update
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    @dearie_blossom that's my guess, too. We'll probably get it in December. I've been wondering if we'd get something then - that would cover the whole season. It's nice to have something else to look forward to!
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited November 2021
    It could be the lore update. Also, we still need an update to Likes and Dislikes in CAS to add more to the Activity and Music genre categories (edit: I think the décor category need an update too: the industrial style is missing). But, a chemistry/attraction system will be awsome too.😍
    Edit: I wonder what ''Customize your space with color'' could be, if it's not the swatches? Ceiling colors?
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    @LeGardePourpre For Build & Buy mode? Because it's ''Customize your space with color''. So no CAS update for this one.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Isn‘t November Native American Month? Maybe we‘ll get some Native American CAS and BB items. Color is important in their culture and art, right?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    I so agree @dearie_blossom. I would so love Native Cree outfits & objects. I'm part Prairie Cree & love anything put into the game that reminds me of the Native Culture. That's one of the reasons I got Eco Living for the Native Feathered Hairstyle. ;)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,371 Member
    Skyrryx wrote: »
    It could be the lore update. Also, we still need an update to Likes and Dislikes in CAS to add more to the Activity and Music genre categories (edit: I think the décor category need an update too: the industrial style is missing). But, a chemistry/attraction system will be awsome too.😍
    Edit: I wonder what ''Customize your space with color'' could be, if it's not the swatches? Ceiling colors?

Maybe it's wallpapers. We don't have that many choices right now. It would be nice to have more swatches and new patterns too.