Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ava Max in The Sims 4

124...Next

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I dont know who this Eva Mack is but no, I don't want any part of that.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Paralee wrote: »

oMG EVA MACK LOL
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Expansion Pack (included in the possible Music, Bands and Showtime Expansion Pack)
    hymnhehim wrote: »
    Paralee wrote: »

oMG EVA MACK LOL

:D That could be the German version LOL.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Hmm, I wonder she's ready to re-record Sweet But Psycho, So Am I, Kings & Queens, My Head & My Heart and Everytime I Cry in Simlish......

FCQMiBxVQAUZ2Zb?format=jpg&name=small
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited October 2021
    Expansion Pack (included in the possible Music, Bands and Showtime Expansion Pack)
    I doubt he's insane. Dude wants Ava Max in the sims. I don't see the problem...
    I want zombies and I legit never stop talking about it or rallying for them on Twitter whenever I see an opportunity. I'm obsessed with the apocalypse in my sims game and I'm sure it looks pretty darn "insane"😉 if most people saw my broken down worlds and poor suffering sims 😆
    I hope he gets his Ava Max!! She's a good singer. Some of her songs made it to my playlist!
    As simmers we all have things we want for the game. Borderline obsessive even if others don't understand it . I know I sure do...🧟🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    I want zombies and I legit never stop talking about it or rallying for them on Twitter whenever I see an opportunity. I'm obsessed with the apocalypse in my sims game and I'm sure it looks pretty darn "insane"😉 if most people saw my broken down worlds and poor suffering sims 😆
    I hope he gets his Ava Max!! She's a good singer. Some of her songs made it to my playlist!
    As simmers we all have things we want for the game. Borderline obsessive even if others don't understand it . I know I sure do...🧟🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Can you list of your Ava Max songs on your playlist?
    edited October 2021

I have:
    Tabú
    salt
    Sweet but psycho
    Kings and queensr
    So am I
    Who's laughing now
    Everytime I cry
    Omg what's happening
    Torn
    Freaking me out
    Rumors
    H.E.A.V.E.N
    My head and my heart
    My way
    LOVE those songs ❤
    She has some other good ones too but these are my favorites

She has good remixes too
    Post edited by Babykittyjade on

I have:
    Tabú
    salt
    Sweet but psycho
    Kings and queensr
    So am I
    Who's laughing now
    Everytime I cry
    Omg what's happening
    Torn
    Freaking me out
    Rumors
    H.E.A.V.E.N
    My head and my heart
    My way
    LOVE those songs ❤

She has good remixes too

So Am I is my top favorite Ava Max song. It reminds us to be different, be a misfit and outcast and not fit into the format.

I have:
    Tabú
    salt
    Sweet but psycho
    Kings and queensr
    So am I
    Who's laughing now
    Everytime I cry
    Omg what's happening
    Torn
    Freaking me out
    Rumors
    H.E.A.V.E.N
    My head and my heart
    My way
    LOVE those songs ❤

She has good remixes too

So Am I is my top favorite Ava Max song. It reminds us to be different, be a misfit and outcast and not fit into the format.

That was actually the first song I heard from her and I fell in love with it. I feel like I relate soooooo much. Being a shy homeschooled foreigner still wearing traditional South Asian clothes in a western country, I never really fit in with anybody. And because of the isolated environment my social skills are horrible in real life 😆😆😆
    I had this song on repeat for like a month straight 💙 and that there really is no reason for us to all be identical copies of eachother. Nothing wrong with being different 😌
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    NymphaeaXZ wrote: »
    What makes you think we are ever getting another pack again, let alone an Ava Max pack? They're too busy milking the kits idea. (Sarcasm ofc)

Ava Max furniture kit coming this holiday season!
    Katrina Caliente is calling for Music Pack as the 12th EP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBvdiX9zITc