Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Kit Leak: Blooming Rooms

2...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Pretty Kit. I just wish they would finally fix the ground gardens first. Oh well. :'(
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    I want bands, not plants!

Actually…are they vines? I could do with more vines. I don’t want them potted though. I need an indoor jungle sans pots. 🤔
  • mushroompickingmushroompicking Posts: 10 New Member
    If the plants could actually grow, that'd be interesting...need more objects that add to the gameplay
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member

Actually…are they vines? I could do with more vines. I don’t want them potted though. I need an indoor jungle sans pots. 🤔

Yay bands! :)
    And vines are great. :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »

Yay bands! :)
    And vines are great. :)

I wonder if trumpet vines would count toward both? :sunglasses:
    Campsis_radicans_bloom_and_buds.jpg
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited November 2021

@CAPTAIN_NXR7

There's lots of 'potless' vines and plants in debug mode that you can hang from anywhere and everywhere.

To make life easier if you want to use a lot of debug stuff: I use Twisted Mexi's Better Build/Buy mod, it actually organizes (and names) all debug items into the proper categories (and search, and packs/kits) without the need to type in long cheat codes, so finding specific things is sooper dooper easy. :)
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    I don't think the game actually needs new plant, but well, turning your living room into a botanic garden is a thing a lot of simmers do, so...

What we really need is for the existing plants to have their footprints reduced. There's plenty of fine plants that won't fit on any surface because of their giant footprints. Ask me again why I hate the shelves in this game; it's because nothing fits on them! Same goes for a lot of the clutter, by the way.

I agree about some plant and clutter footprints being reduced!! And, even though I’m not really a plant person, I really do like some of the small plants and hanging plants that come in this kit. I don’t use CC so some of these smaller plants and hanging plants will be really nice when I’m decorating houses and apartments. I get tired of using the same ones over and over.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    I personally would love a sewing pack with patterns snd a color wheel for sewed clothing and objects like stuffed animal, rag dolls, quilts and pillows to put on beds, even crafted clutter items for holidays and such. I would love a sewing machine, and hand sewing as well ( for historical saves ). They have a clolor wheel for cats and dogs, I’d love to see a color wheel for crafted clothing and other things made by sewing as well.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

@CAPTAIN_NXR7

There's lots of 'potless' vines and plants in debug mode that you can hang from anywhere and everywhere.

To make life easier if you want to use a lot of debug stuff: I use Twisted Mexi's Better Build/Buy mod, it actually organizes (and names) all debug items into the proper categories (and search, and packs/kits) without the need to type in long cheat codes, so finding specific things is sooper dooper easy. :)

Oh believe me, I’m using all the debug stuff. I will never have enough wild plants in my game. Each time a new expansion comes out you’ll find me trekking across Debug Land in search for fresh foliage. 😅

I’ll be getting the mod though! Cheers for the suggestion!
    For a Debug Bug like myself I can’t believe I don’t have that one installed yet!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited November 2021
    I love plants, and although I might not need tons more plants in my game (have quite a few CC), I look forward to see more detailed pictures. It would be cool if at least floor wall leveled potted plants would need watering to stay fresh. I do miss a way to make diverse houses - we can't even leave a bed unmade. I also would want some huge vases with voluminous flower bouquets for my high nobility. You know the grandiose flower decor on the table in the hall, or in the corner of a drawing room. What we have today is nowhere close to a huge thing. Centerpiece bouquets would also be nice, we only have a couple from restaurant packs, nothing everyday-ish for a regular kitchen table. All in all I welcome more plants, hopefully not only green.
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Today is the day for anyone excited about this kit.