Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is It Ok To Create Bug Lists Threads Again?

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
Just Asking. I noticed there is one for Cottage Living and wanted to know if we can make those type threads again where everyone lists all their bugs and problems with the game or pack like a bug reporting thread since there is one for Cottage Living.
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited October 2021
    I'm not sure but I think AnswersHQ is meant to be reserved for bug threads now.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    Hiya.

We would prefer you use AnswersHQ for bug reports as the Sims team have a dedicated presence there to catalog and investigate them.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    edited October 2021
    I started that Cottage Living bug thread and really shouldn't have. 😳 It's just that there were quite a few duplicate threads and mod related questions and they were starting to flood the first page. It won't happen again. 🙂

ETA: @EA_Cade maybe you could
    close that thread? Thanks.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/992218/bugs-and-glitches-cottage-living/p1
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    I started that Cottage Living bug thread and really shouldn't have. 😳 It's just that there were quite a few duplicate threads and mod related questions and they were starting to flood the first page. It won't happen again. 🙂

ETA: @EA_Cade maybe you could
    close that thread? Thanks.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/992218/bugs-and-glitches-cottage-living/p1

No worries, I closed it for you :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png