Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What makes your simworld truly your own compared to other players?

Comments

• Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I have multiple saves, which are pretty much just organized chaos. I did play differently, but decided one say just to delete everything, and start over again from scratch. Get ready for a super long essay!
    One save is focused on slowly recreating Sims I made in Sims 2, and so far I have 3 families from that idea so far. One family is a widow with her five kids, she has since remarried to another Sim I made for her, that I moved in so that they could get a bigger house with no cheats. With him, she has a son. Another family is a single mother with a daughter, living with her single sister. The sister adopted two daughters into the household recently. The final family is a mom and dad, and their six kids. I am currently pairing up one daughter from the widow family with the son from the family of six.
    Another save file is kind of like a Harry Potter save file. Didn't change the world, but have three families based on the main three, it is a work in progress. The families will be the same, but will be loosely based on canon, or as close to canon as I can. For example, my Potter family has Lily and James alive with their son, and a child on the way, and living with their extended family. The Weasleys are pretty close to canon, but will have to wait for Ginny to be born in-game. Since we don't know much about Hermione's family, I switched it up a bit by making her mixed, but have the traits and skin color of her canon counterpart. I plan to add another family that I created where Harry and Dudley are teens, and the Dursleys and Potters live together with Remus and Sirius, making Remus and Sirius brothers to James. I plan to add more canon families, and have all the different versions interact, and possibly combine families.
    My first save file is one I call my Frozen save file. I created my own versions of Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff. Then I gave them different family set ups. For one version of them, the three live together, and Anna and Kristoff have a blonde daughter and a redhead son. In another save file, they have two redhead children. In another family, I have them, with their parents, kids, and Elsa. All the families have had at least 1-3 kids born to them, one Kristoff has nothing but daughters. One Elsa moved out, and adopted a son and daughter of her own. Another family, I made Elsa and Anna into vampires, and mermaids. The vampire Elsa married Caleb, and has one daughter that was made in Edit mode of create a Sim, and one daughter born in-game. I tend to use this save file to test out packs I buy, and to test out new careers. The next generation will slowly merge into How to Train your dragon, and any other series I want to do with it.
    Two of my files are pretty much the same. I created some Sims, and then downloaded some off the Gallery. The two versions are mixed together, and some Sims I downloaded different versions of them, and they are neighbors. A Marshal sim I downloaded is married to Judith Ward, while another family, I have two female mermaids married to each other. They adopted two kids, and one of the mermaids had a sister, who adopted another little girl. The downloaded Sims are usually from series I like, which I don't plan to make save files dedicated to them. I have a female sim I created that adopted the two girls from Wolf Walkers, and has two dogs as well.
    Finally, my last save file is where I put my experiment families to live. One is a family seen through 7 generations, and keeping the first born children as siblings in one set, but expanded their families in another set. Also, three of the families use the same female Sim I created, and I liked the look of. I paired her with a Zuko, a Mako, and an Adrien I downloaded from the Gallery to see what their offspring would look like.
    TL/DR: Essay of how my game play is different from others. AKA organized chaos.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    This just makes me realize my sims world is super boring.

The only thing I can think to add to the conversation is all the builds are my own. In my current save, all of the premades have gotten makeovers. I usually ignore them anyway. A few of them have been pawns for my sim, Jack, to sow his wild oats, so to speak.

Same here. All I do with the premades is give them (much needed) makeovers and I replace houses with ones from the gallery often.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Also, forgot to note in my Essay post that I tend to ignore the premades, unless my Sims end up marrying them.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    And I rebuilt Windenberg to look like Stardew Valley and made all of those characters as kids too.
    That sounds fun. I put all the music from Stardew Valley under the Sims 4 Backyard radio station and I have it playing all around my farm.
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    I generally do normal things, but then I just thought of one thing I do that others may not. I like to go and look at households and give them a cat or dog if they are a cat or dog lover. I also redistribute puppies and kittens (courtest of MCCC) to those who do have ths traits cat lover or dog lover. I don't know why I like to do this so much(it's not like I play with all of the households), I just do. Lol. I also split up households that are too large such as moving out the eldest child and their spouse and children to make room, even households I don't play.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm not afraid of occults, and love to let them run wild around the world..
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Most of my sims are occults, mainly vampires and spellcasters. Aliens, plantsims, mermaids, and others I don't really like playing those.

My spellcasters have to be happy to be mages, otherwise they get changed to regular sims again. I only have 2-3 families with kids now and one sim with a dog but other than that, my sims are partiers, travelers, skiers and snowboarders, date around, have many friends and party like it's 1999. :D I am not a family type simmer, obviously but I love progects, like when I turned Evergreen Harbor totally green...loved that game.

My sister is the one with the upteen generations, full graveyards of ancestors, kids galore...me, nah, I love to take my sims on dates, parties, etc.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • WritingAndSimmingWritingAndSimming Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2021
    Probably not super unique, but I love intertwining all sims' stories. I don't like how the lore in TS4 doesn't have many implications on gameplay, so not only do I make it more complex/detailed, I also make it more noticeable.

One of my favorite stories to combine is the Villareal and Munch families, but honestly, most of the sims in Windenburg get changed and fleshed out in some way, since they're my favorites, haha.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I play the same save since I bought the game back in (November?) 2014. Most of the time I play with aging off. Cassandra Goth died at the beginning of this RL week in my game. So I'd say my playstyle is very slow. I play with a lot of pre-made Sims and put some of my Sims into the mix whenever I feel like doing so. Currently about 290 Sims live in my Sims world.

I love to connect different family trees and integrated pre-mades form The Sims 3 and The Sims 2 into my game as well. For example half of Windenburg is populated by the Capulet and the Montague families (former Capp and Monty) and of course Romeo and Juliette got married and have two kids (twins). Don Lothario left 14 kids to the Sims world before he died. Luna Villareal was one of his ex-girlfriends. She has two of his kids (Raùl and Valentina). After Don left her for the youngest Bjergsen girl, Calla, Luna never wanted to date again. However, when she met her colleague Andreas Herbst (The Sims 2: Seasons, English name: Andrew Martin) she moved into his house. First she took her kids with her, but the place got crowded very soon and they moved back in with their uncle Max. Luna has three boys with Andreas and is living a happy life with him. I could go on like this for hours but I think you get a nice glimpse of my playstyle here.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    My Sims world is mostly a world of freaks and weirdos, many of which would be behind bars in real life
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

This is what makes my Sims game different from everyone else's… Barbie Monet.
    51592428612_1da17faee5_z.jpg

Barbie was the first sim I ever created in Sims 1. She was a journalist. She has been the first sim I have ever created in Sims 2, 3, and 4 as well. She’s been a journalist in all of my games. Although she did do a stint in the military in Sims 2, before journalism became an option, and she spent some time chasing her dreams of being a star athlete in Sims 4 before returning to the typewriter. She also had the unfortunate experience of having her identity stolen briefly, by a tormented musician. It was that experience that brought her back to reporting the news.

She has been the star reporter for Sims News since she was hired. In Sims 1, she began her career by reporting the fiery death of Bella Goth due to a dirty fireplace. She investigated multiple drownings at the Greenview Restaurant in Sims 2, winning a Pulitzer Prize for exposing the owners’ nefarious deeds. In Sims 3, she watched in horror as Archibald Lester took control of the weather and plunged Moonlight Falls into a seemingly eternal winter. (He’s still on the exchange.) She managed to escape right before the zombie hordes descended upon the town at the first sign of a thaw.

Although it seems her journalistic skills have somewhat abated in Sims 4, she broke the story of Big John Thruckerton’s naked rampage through Willow Creek Bank. Unfortunately, she had to apologize for that story. Big John owns the Bank, and that made it a non- story for everyone working there, and everyone who does business with the Bank, including Sims News.
    51593889196_3c87345d25_z.jpg

As penance, she got shifted to the Lifestyles Section and has had to write soft stories like the one on Shaqueeda Nombei being the first surrogate mother in Oasis Springs.
    51593248536_eb1f2a7b9d_z.jpg

And she had to interview Tiffy Biggins on the dangers of wearing really high heels. Tiffy nearly burnt down Sly McGuffey’s house because of her shoes. Now that was a crazy story.
    51594721300_7f7cce7e22_z.jpg
    It didn’t take much journalistic skill to figure out Sly was the one paying for all those pretty, expensive shoes in Tiffy’s closet.

Currently, Barbie is taking an interest in a mesmerizing woman known only as The Baroness. The Baroness is always covered head to toe, with only her eyes gazing out from behind her masked face. There are unsettling rumors about her… and the group of women who appear to be slavishly obsessed with her. They spend a lot of time in an abandoned mountain rescue camp in Mt Komorebi. Barbie is thinking of visiting Mt Komorebi… for the skiing, of course.
    51594489484_3386a64a89_z.jpg
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    edited October 2021
    A lot of things...

Let's see, in a basic form:
    1. I'm on my third save - though the 'played sims' are copied from prior saves. Second save was to delete those premades, third save was because I thought my save was corrupted by a mod but eventually figured out how to 'get past' the error I was having - after I'd grown to like the changes I made in save 3.
    2. Deleted almost all premade sims. Only things like the University ghost, father winter, the guy in the conspiracy stand in strangerville, and the hemsford 'homeless residents' remain. Also tend to delete townies that have very bad looks like miss-colored hair or accessories floating around their head (some CC mean to do things like be braids for one hairstyle, that I have turned off 'random' for, still find their way into random).
    3. I aggressively delete all sims younger than a teen that the 'townie system' generates.
    4. I let MCCC very actively marry and move my townies around and into and out of lots. As a result most of the lots in game have households in them.
    5. I custom made all the households in Sulani and the Snowy Mountain - to fill one of these with Polynesians and the other with Japanese.
    6. I've got 9.69gb of mods / CC going as of now - so that messes with a LOT of things. I play Sims more to mess with mods than anything else. Kinda like how I was with Skyrim - I've never gotten a Skyrim character past the mid-teens in level because I'd just start over with a dozen new mods. I'm constantly exporting sims and lots in order to open them up in 'Sims Tray' and find out what file a piece of bad CC comes from... :neutral:
    7. I also custom made all the sims in Forgotten Hollow to create two rival vampire factions. The Blood Pack is led by an evil unkillable vampire queen and is about double in size from 'Biter's Anonymous' which is a pack of 'kinder gentler vampires'. I use a mod that lets clubs be bigger in size, and have set one of these to require members 'like mischief' and the other to 'dislike mischief' as you can't have both of these so it sets up an exclusion.
    8. I've also got two rival spell caster groups, the Coven and the Cabal. One of them seeks to be nice to folks, and the other seeks to do harm but also to be romantic with the 'rich people' club.
    9. Made an 'Aliens' club that basically hangs out in lounges to sing karaoke. ;)
    10. My game has aging turned off, and played households are 'frozen' when I'm not in them. I keep my 'played list' small and if a household isn't getting used I set it 'unplayed' but use MCCC to flag it to not be culled.
    11. A LOT of custom buildings...
    12. Right now I'm experimenting with a mod that makes the vacation worlds residential... Might need a backup save...
    Post edited by Jyotai on
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited October 2021
    My Sims.
    CAS sims naturally make everyones game unique.
    Mine have been around since the base game and first expansion pack. I've restarted them several times.
    08-22-16_6-10-03nbspPM.png

The latest restart is the Final restart. They have been aged down to toddlers and have grown up to where they are now going through university.
    12-09-17_6-21-56nbspPM_2.png

Cat Sims.
    I created custom supernaturals with a back-story.
    Ostracized Windenburg scientist, Dr. Magnanimous Von Orotund's illegal genetic experiments with cat and human cloning has resulted in three hybrid beings. The three cat girls were discovered in his basement after neighbor's complaints for abnormally loud meowing.
    02-03-16_1-34-57_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I am hoping we get bands soon, because my cat girls are giving University a pass and will instead capitalize on their uniqueness and apply it towards the entertainment industry.
    01-30-16_4-12-06_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Neko2.jpg

My education system
    Welcome to Smuggsworth college prep school.
    05_16_20_12_55_33_PM.png

It serves as a way to make it easier for teens from all around the TS4 world to interact while preparing them for
    University.
    09-13-20_1-18-02_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It has an actual staff of educated professionals serving as the School Administrator and School counselor.
    I actually played them through Uni to earn their degrees. They even have maxed parenting skills.
    05_18_20_10_29_16_AM.png

It also serves as a rotation point for small groups of students alternating terms at University.
    Here, three fresh students are visiting for an orientation day with the school counselor. The tall male is a Britechester University student on a rotation break.
    01-03-21_1-25-11_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Shorter Teens.
    Thanks to this mod, I have teens that look younger and easily distinguishable from Young Adults.
    Three of these students are Teens and Three are young adults. I like this because there is a visible difference between the Prep School students and the Senior University students on rotation.
    10-09-21_9-26-59_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Storm trooper being gaslighted by an uppity teen.
    10-04-21_7-42-44_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Mega-dorms.
    I love playing large dorms full of all the fun objects from the game.
    I usually play the first half of the terms in the campus dorms, the latter half is finished in the mega-dorm.
    11-26-19_7-37-08nbspPM.png

My cosplayer hobbies.
    Cosplaying is a teen activity for my college prep sims. They will take a day off for Geekcon. City Living got it started.
    Get Famous added to it a lot, and Journey to Batuu was the cherry on top.
    09_14_20_2_14_18_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    11-21-18_3-11-59nbspPM.png

11-23-18_10-30-20nbspAM.png

09_19_20_10_53_04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Journey to Batuu?
    Yes, Journey to Batuu. It's the ultimate destination get-away for my geeky, sci-fi loving, cosplaying sims.
    That also includes sims that are interested in fashion and acting.
    09_13_20_2_46_22_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Graphic Art Style
    Graphically, I try to push the art style to be a little more realistic and less doll house.
    More detail to textures, thinner, less blocky objects. I gave up on alpha hair however.
    GraphicProtest.jpg

09-05-16_12-23-30nbspPM.png

08-28-16_6-06-57nbspPM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

I absolutely love reading all the different game play styles on here!
    You folks are very inspiring indeed and although time hasn’t really been on my side these days, I feel like hopping right back into the game to set up a couple of interesting scenarios. Cheers! 👌🏼

I have different saves and different mod folders for different eras, genres or themes. I suppose my preference of play is “action adventure style” and the Sims 3 camera and cinema mode (plus our currently non-existing customizable ceilings 😡🤬) are hugely important in how I’d like to “feel” and tell the story.

I tend to fabricate storylines that typically follow Joseph Campbell’s ‘Heroes Journey’ paradigm, so I usually start off with a character who represents “The One” as the chosen one to prevent a disastrous event. They get the call to adventure and are reluctant to take on the task at first before they thoroughly accept, they make friends and enemies along the way and finally succeed in reaching the top of that proverbial “mount doom” in the hope to toss that cursed ring into the fire and save civilization (or non- civilization) from a malicious, overarching force.

This is “Irish” ( his real name is long forgotten) one my action adventure hero dudes.
    Rambo.jpg

My gameplay style demands a lot of journeying to and adventuring in other worlds, making me one of those (rare?) simmers who can easily find replayability in quest focused Gamepacks just to spice up the main adventure.

Here is our dude just about to reach the summit of Mount Blizzard.
    Summit01.jpg
    This is Thunder, a ghost wolf. He’s one of our hero’s three spirit guardians.
    Wolf01.jpg

I also prefer psychological, character driven stories and my current game is about a family who has dealings with the paranormal. As per usual there are strange characters, odd twists and hidden worlds involved.

For my psychological horror screenshots I take inspiration from aesthetics of classic horror movies such as The Exorcist and Poltergeist, amongst others.

Man-SOUTH-02.jpg

W02.jpg

I also love exploring your typical “Spooky Mansion” TV/ Movie tropes.

The-Babysitter.jpg

Although I have a story premise in mind, I try not to over-direct my game actors either, so in order to keep gameplay interesting and fresh there are many instances in which I let my sims decide how the next chapter of their story unfolds.

The CAS character creation process helps me develop stories in my head, however, when building my own worlds (in sims 3 that’s literally what I do), I only build with the story adventure and characters in mind. Building for the sake of building is of little interest to me.

An abandoned (haunted) prison island I once built for a Sims 3 “Escape From…” adventure.

PRISON-ISLAND.jpg

I would love the equivalent of a Sims 3 CAW tool in Sims 4 and the ability to share worlds through the gallery.

Since I get so much enjoyment out of all 3 main gameplay modes (BB/ CAS/ Live) I never really get bored of a sims game! As a wise man once said: “You don’t know any better.”
    Indeed I don’t and to that I’d say keep the Sims 4 content rollin’! 😎
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Ever since The Sims 1, i've played in an Soap Opera style featuring characters from an Australian soap opera called Neighbours I even re-created the sets used in the show but my building skills were not so great.

In The Sims 2, i created my own soap using the characters from Pleasantview however, those characters from Neighbours ended up taking over the story and as The Sims 2 Pleasantview was supposed to be set 20(?) years after The Sims 1 i enjoyed creating backstory's for those Neighbours characters as they returned to the game.

The Sims 3 was Pleasantview again using Sunset Valley as the backdrop for Pleasantview. Again, i built the sets from Neighbours but i created new characters and used characters from Sunset Valley but again, characters from Neighbours kept returning to the game as i enjoyed making up my own stories for those as to characters i created.

In The Sims 4 my gameplay is different. Again, the houses from Neighbours feature but this time the story is set in Newcrest and is based on my Sim Self who moves to Newcrest at the start of the 80's with his new wife Liberty Lee and build up the area as their family expands. I've also added a new family called the Baxter's, who live on Baxter Court in the neighbourhood opposite Llama Lagoon telling the story of a crooked cop.

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    edited October 2021
    Hmm. My game is mostly a nostalgia trip?
    There are a few premade households that came with Sims 4, and they have their houses that came in the game. There are a few Maxis made venues. But other houses, venues, and Sims are from previous games. Recreations from Sims 1, Bustin' Out, Sims 2 Console and PC. Nothing from Sims 3 or Urbz yet though. Anything else is stuff I just liked from real life. For example my Matriarch for the last two years has been Lucy Westenra and her house is the character's house from Dracula.
    And I delete randomly generated townies every time I start my game.

I also moved all the community venues that could be moved to Windenburg and my Sims live in one world, where each of the areas is a neighborhood rather than a world of its own (each in it's own biodome, allowing for it's own weather patterns). And Windenburg is their Downtown.

I play rotationally a little, enough to make sure my world is the way I want it for my "main" Sims, but I've been playing the same family since I started playing Sims 4 two years ago.

At least I see by this thread that I'm not the only one who's put way too much thought into their game. Lol. We Simmers are a creative bunch.
    Post edited by lisamwitt on
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    At least I see by this thread that I'm not the only one who's put way too much thought into their game. Lol. We Simmers are a creative bunch.

When I posted this thread, I wondered if other folks were as eclectic as I was or if I was just some weirdo playing the game totally wrong. It is awesome to see how everyone's made the game their own.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »

When I posted this thread, I wondered if other folks were as eclectic as I was or if I was just some weirdo playing the game totally wrong. It is awesome to see how everyone's made the game their own.

There’s many things one can say about The Sims but “playing it wrong” is not one of them. 😉
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have a lot of saves I rotate through that have characters from something... a favorite show, movie or game and basically I make my sims as close to their character as is possible in a sim world then they live out their (usually) best lives and pursue their jobs, hobbies and proclivities as much as I think makes sense for them if they were dropped in a sim world.
    The most PG one I have is based on Stardew Valley characters ..as I've seen others talk about :) ... and they are very slowly matching up with who I thought the game would put them with as a partner mostly. So I guess basically I play out fanfiction/sims gameplay? It actually takes awhile to set up and sometimes I move them all or add to their lives when new packs come out.
    I have a number of other saves like that though, they are fun to set up and rotate through.
    For laughs though I also set up weird saves... like how many different ghosts types can I make without cheating, or how many babies can one guy father with the premades, aliens taking over the world senerios, Chuck Norris vampire hunter ect.. It goes on and on with whatever idea hits me that sounds fun to play with for a short or long time.
    The main thing I learned for me is if I put a lot of work into a save and characters... don't delete them in you felt like you lost interest. I'm still morning the loss of some of my first characters.
    egTcBMc.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited October 2021
    - My mix of premades, characters from other franchises and OCs seems to be rare. Most simmers that are into the premades don't seem to mix them up with their own sims.

- Children are locked to one parent and will be born in every save. Hugo Villareal will always have a daughter named Jacqueline, who always will be a social butterfly of some kind. But her appearance will vary with her mother, as will her goals in life. On a more creepy note, Brandon will always be part of the Villareal family somehow. He can be the biological son in one save, the step-son in another and the son-in-law in yet another save.

- My elections are pretty unique, I think. First each candidate must promise what venue to build/renovate and declare what restrictions they will introduce or lift. Then I leave it to the game who wins. Sometimes that will be debate duels, or I compare club points of the partys or relationship values, the exact procedure varies. The important thing is that I only ever let my sims promise things that I'm actually willing to play, never builds or restrictions that I'd hate. That makes it easy to stay impartial.
    - (Edit: My last election was a stockholder's conference, but the principle is the same: suggest several changes to gameplay priorities and see which of them come to pass.)

- Also something I've seen others do, but not too many: I tend to include real world problems like prejudice and war. Improving the situation is always the longterm goal, but often this is a slow two steps forward, three back process.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    What great creative ideas from everyone!

I love the story by Monet11, total adventure story by Captain_ and of course CK213 of whom I have followed his stories since Sims 3 (I fell in love with Cairo) and the progression of his merry bunch of college students. <3

I don't know of any other game like the Sims that is out there right now.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    My game world is based on my story "Stoa Universe", it has my own lore, characters, and stories. Its a magical, fantasy, and steampunk world B)

Here's the story and some other photos B)
    [img][/img]C5eCV5D.png
    [img][/img]2KPqAEm.png
    [img][/img]6VcOJ6z.png
    [img][/img]Vymwk5F.png
    [img][/img]hG2Rz3p.png
    [img][/img]HW5tayH.png
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited October 2021
    Well, there's no surprise here, but most of my sims are merfolk, mermaids and mermen. "Mer" would be gender neutral. I definitely hope they do a refresh for Merfolk and Aliens soon.

I don't really have a lot of stuff planned out, but I use challenges to give my stories their direction.

I turned Sulani into a world that is almost entirely populated by merfolk because they don't have an underwater neighborhood.

Mua Pel'Am usually doesn't have a residential lot, but for a legacy, I converted one of the lots.

There is one household that will always be in my saves: The Zalrians. Dylan and Zephyr, in particular, will always have a place in every save. I'm attached to my twins, and I probably overthink everything they do. I've used the same twins in every save. I usually save them to the gallery before I start a new save. I create new saves when the current save has a bug I can't fix.

Dylan and Zeph are always best friends. They always have the super sibling relationship. They have interdependent traits. There are things Dylan can do that Zeph can't do. There are things Zeph can do that Dylan can't do. However, when they are together, they are at their best.

Dylan and Zeph are opposites that work well together, and they have a tendency to be synchronized in their animations. It isn't uncommon for them to have the same reaction to something at the same time.