Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    phN11fx.png
    I love the cc for the kids, I like to use make up as birthmarks so Nikell is a little doll.
    vKZxdqe.png
    She's cute as a human too.
    Fsu4zgT.png
    idAMNQI.png
    I decided to get to Morgan and Wolfgang's wedding immediately after, I like that new outfit for guys <3 Morgan wanted to invite most of her family just to show them she wouldn't need them if they didn't care about her wellbeing but she needed the goodbye.
    XdTfAc8.png
    0Y8Sx0v.png
    Max was glad to be invited, he'd always felt close to his older friends, what with his crazy father and siblings that hated him they ended up being all he had.
    wMWZPBb.png
    Immediately after they decided to take him with them, they were happy cutting ties with their family here and knew ever since they first met him trying to steal their bikes in a fool attempt at being the bad guy. They could make their own family.
    g5o9qqQ.png
    He quickly made himself at home and decided he could be good and quiet while no one was looking.
    H1Zgxqn.png
    Finally, this was the life.

They are also expecting a daughter.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    PnLOMFC.png
    Johnny and Emiliano met with their friend and famous fashion designer, Jolie, for a photoshoot. Jolie had asked her friends previously if they could model some of her new clothes. Desirae was very interested in what was going on.

2tHAbKX.png
    While Jolie's husband went over some details with Johnny and Emiliano, Jolie took a moment to talk to Desirae about what she does. Jolie was a model, but later in her life, she found her passion in designing clothes instead.

Fj5qfUK.png
    Desirae really wanted to be in the photoshoot with her dads.

EPITInj.png
    khPy8NM.png
    Later, Johnny and Emiliano met up with some friends at the bluffs.

EAncYnt.png
    Alexander was not having a great night.

graRsVw.png
    Alexander, embarrassed and miserable, ended up walking away from the group. Johnny went to check on him, but instead, Alexander lashed out at him, "We're not together anymore, so why do you even care about what's going on in my life?"
  • Options
    CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    edited October 2021
    So yesterday I was playing with the Sigworth's in Strangerville in my save where my two university sims (they have graduated now) are. Dylan Sigworth (changes his aspiration to hero of strangerville) is very close to beating the mother plant once and for all, when he discovered the experimental vaccine I decided to have a celebratory try for baby with his wife, I probably should have waited until he defeat tge mother plant but I was impatient. The strangerville storyline has been surprisingly fun for me. Christy is super close to finishing her childhood aspiration so that's exciting hoping to finish that up this rotation. Maybe I can get the mother plant all defeated before I switch over to another household, we will see.
    Post edited by Caitxcat on
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Just this single dad and his son living the quiet cottage life.

s3aWh4F.png
    rvYCX0q.png
    myku40O.png
    GNoTVa9.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I am so so happy that I added a mod to enable vampire attacks!

61de56fcdec4dcda49c412901c6a411a81386021.png
    Military dude has a best friend named Albin, they go out clubbing and rock climbing together all the time.

b68380d3c40db8385362dd166c30aa3fbd59bb28.png
    Albin as a little sister. The game decided to make her the next door neighbor to Military Dude in San Myshuno. It has been an complete nightmare. Military Dude has early mornings and she keeps on barging in at midnight to talk. Probably a bug that she can just walk in but it works for the story so I am going with it. This time Military Dude was more firm when telling her to please just go home. Little sister or not, he needs to sleep.

811efac61d8fbfc4a09e9a31e8ae0502b9a83f7b.jpg
    Albin and his sister has a vampire as a father and a certain townie from Strangerville as mother. This little family was my main family when Strangerville came out. Now they are townies in all my new saves.

a9385ee26e71a839f9aeabb0f44132c2681aff48.png

2f98d4cc3d6ef67596537b737e4d191b18b637c0.png
    In the morning Military Dude intended to jogging around the park before it gets to warm. There he is attacked by none other than Vampire-Dad who drained him in broad daylight. Modded game, remember. I was so surprised. Day after he told of the little sister and here comes daddy fangs and all.

dab78b26b0fc812c56baa3a314c8170b95c26125.png
    That very evening Albin asks him out for some fun. Military Dude says yes, might as well talk about recent events. So happy that the game sent them to Strangerville.

426a53d39d4e8cde083493d34a6512466ca81a87.png
    So here we are. While trying to stay awake and not get completely cleaned out at the poker table he has some things to say.
    1) Albin is his very best friend.
    2) His little sister is a nightmare but we suspect that Albin already knows that and
    3) Military Dude is considering to stake his dad.

But how do you say that is a... nice way?

"Your mom is great, you know, love her. But I might just have to stake your dad".
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    I'm playing with teenager vampires...

yqNR55k.png
    Caleb's daughter, Vivian is a friend of his children

8y7A8DO.png
    I think you may know who is Vlad's daughter and who is Caleb's daughter...depends on their hair color
    It seems that my height slider is too much smart. Caleb is quite tall in my game, therefore his daughter is also tall.

Transforming like Japanese animation (?)
    hMhIvAD.png
    78BdXvw.png
    N6lzBQY.png
    qtXtvGt.png
    I like to make them fight
    Vivian is still very weak
    I have never trained her before

Bonus:

Lilith and Morgyn's son. He is even weaker than his cousin Vivian.
    rCwb4rp.png

Clearer picture for Vlad's daughter, Nicole
    PrKrPdC.png

Judith Ward's daughter. She is a good friend of Vlad's son.
    cryQNKT.png
    9vamJ1V.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2022
    My little sim is in the bear phase. I let her mum to take a picture of her in the bear costume and she made a cute pose!
    9-10-2021-17-50-16.png
    Mum wore the bear costume with her.
    9-10-2021-17-53-19.png
    And then they had a nice wellness/movie night together!
    9-10-2021-18-35-44.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Beverly Bratwurst doesn't look very happy today....

tGhsfC2.png
  • Options
    But at least Goro Guchi is having a good time....

2TanC1z.png
  • Options
    I started a new save, and of course, I began by demolishing the Caliente's posh mansion and replacing it with tents. Oh, and they have to make all of thier meals on the grill, conveniently located in the backyard cemetery...

EiLUgy3.png

hq4iWSi.png

• Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited November 2022
    After Rebeca and Aleki got married I decided to move them to a new house. I chose 3 Old Mill Lane.
    I changed the roof and the color of the house, that's about it. But moving generations of stuff, mainly photos, was
    not an easy task. Where would I put it all?! I decided to utilize the walls in the basement.
    My move-in mess
    II1enmV.png?1
    oGzLiMJ.png?1
    7Ivz0vT.png

A bit more organized (I took pictures, with my phone, to keep track before they moved)
    Rebeca's family will fill her corner.

NtSQvZ8.png?1
    HMCxW2G.png?1
    PApJWn5.png?1

Life continued on the farm, raising chickens and children
    QvPgkM9.png?1
    pmUklIe.png
    First twins, Aliyah and Bennett
    Dt3saGY.png?1
    dF7qheY.png?1
    Z37qX0M.png?1

Rebeca built robots and Aleki joined the astronaut career, building rockets.
    I built Aleki an underground bunker in a park, since there was no room for a rocket on the farm.

fzyFLN9.png?1
    KWHsiMj.png?1
    IDbSdar.png?1
    vE5KaN8.png?1

Lastly, Connor & Devon were born.
    oFUkXz4.png?1

Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • Options
    In my latest save, I downgraded the Landgraabs to a tiny starter home---Nancy always hates this, because she has the snob trait. Here's a look at the lot

eUhoqmb.png

And here's a look at the inside. Nancy is sure to get the 'poorly decorated' buff. I wanted the living room to be as uncomfortable and obnoxious as possible, hence the park bench, party lights, but no tv or stereo for entertainment

9nSm2yL.png

But I'm not a total monster, so I gave them an enormous pool. So what if it's polluted? At least it's got ducks....

G738zpV.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,566 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 I love your daring. You must have the best gaming sessions!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,037 Member
    Mathias started to cheat on Laurie and today he was caught in the act. To say that Laurie wasn't happy is an understatement:

AVvXsEi2EeVQF1gKpY5C9JyAfQS19wGwAjCzoOTXZF6D6c-JtpUIEzaEIYlbwSG24xa68cagsOdOthC_RcuFcrCfNF1dhMr2QeOBSUB3Q2KZkrh61z7mdlETWp6-xO9Kk-5OvK4xfLsXJ-ORdtGTpyAvFYGfBApxEhT5JKDOdjrNGOq2cOpDYYGb9aSQ1m7Ijg=w640-h360

After a few days fighting and locking the door to the bedroom, they got in a fistfight. That seemed to help her mood immensely (probably because she won the fight). Now he is angry at her for being happy too soon, instead of being blissfully happy and utterly grateful that he's not still napping on the sofa every night.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,566 Member
    edited October 2021
    Today something seriously went wrong in my game. I took my Global Superstar to Orchid A-Go-Go so that he could practice a Horror scene with his brother, figuring that he could get the other 50% by practicing a romantic scene with his wife. This has worked before. And he did, indeed, get half of the daily task done. This after making friends with a couple of his Co-Stars. Now, he just has to get that last half done. Gig isn't until Wednesday at Noon, and it's only the end of Monday. No worries.

HOWEVER, his young son, now a child Sim, is outside of the front gates. I have Erik chat with the boy and when I went to have the boy interact with his Dad, I see his icon isn't on the menu bar! Say, what? I've already rolled back to the save prior, since I mistakenly added a mod updated prior to the patch on the 21st. I was leery. When am I EVER going to learn to trust my gut? Said mod borked the latest save. Once again, my Sim wasn't notified he had work in an hour, and still no popup for me to Join or Send Alone. Unacceptable!

Now, this save appears to be borked, unless when I clicked on the Cheat to fill the boy's needs, I managed to accidentally hit remove from family. If so, how do I reverse this? I may exit without saving and see if that fixes things. If not, I'll roll back one more save and I'll just have to have Erik bust his buns to get caught up to where he was. Oi! (He has released 22 albums, too. ) ::Sob::

If all else fails, I will throw out every single save and start anew. If that's the case, I won't be posting any time soon. Sorry. He won two more awards, too, until I had to nix the latest save. Silver Screen Icon, he played Captain Sigma: Olympus Landing and got nominated. This is getting beyond frustrating, now.

ETA: I exited without saving and went back into my game. Jamison is back in the family. I saved the game. I continued to play and learned that Erik hadn't lost all of his daily task progress, just the one. So, I had him do romantic interactions on his wife and before I knew it, he had completed it. Yay! Jamison also finished his homework and did the Extra Credit, too. The game took me back to the very early morning on Monday. All seems well. Glory to God in All Things!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    WritingAndSimmingWritingAndSimming Posts: 21 Member
    So Winterfest finally came up in my game. In this save, I switch between two households.

One household has one of my sims and her husband. She invites over her niece, two nephews, sister, and sister-in-law for a winterfest celebration type thing. It goes about as well as any sims parties do.

But then, my sim's niece randomly walks off. I don't pay much attention to it, but then I notice sims are running to go look in the bathroom. I pan over and just see that she randomly dropped dead- I wasn't controlling her, so I'm not sure how she died, but I'm not sure if I should leave her dead or bring her back 😂 Pretty funny, though.
  • Options
    In keeping with the building theme of my new save, I tore down the Pancakes' house and built a compound of inconvenience. Every dismal little shack serves a different function (one is a bedroom, one is a living room, etc). They will definitely gets lots of exercise....

kqDn0IE.png
  • Options
    This is one I can't post a screenshot of. In all of my saves until now I had always deleted the Pleasant sisters, because I found them to be boring. But in my new save, I turned them into naughty, punk rock-style girls. Their default outfits (except for winter) is a pair of fishnet stockings (no undies), and that's it---they run around the neighborhood topless. And one has a blue mohawk, the other green.

They sort of remind me of the late Wendy O Williams from the Plasmatics...
  • Options
    I'm playing an old save with my married couple (Tevin and Stacy Diggs), and it's been so long since I played it that I had forgotten I had built this sweet club---that's really saying something, because I'm terrible at building....yet somehow this one turned out not too shabby

0YsPa8T.png
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Adam Wheatley hit his teen years, and his mom Elizabeth felt a twinge of regret at that long-ago one night stand. The kid was just so much his father's son that she couldn't help it. It left her wondering what life might've been like if she'd actually loved her son's father like "normal" women she'd heard tell of and seen around town. The Markovs were practically legendary for their marriages, she'd seen Hernando and Amy Lobo at the Arts Center in San Myshuno, and of course she envied Raj and Martha Rasoya...oh, if only Elizabeth could have a world-famous chef to cook dinner for her too!

But all that was put aside, as Liz still had the insane task of trying to wrangle the hormones and mood swings of a teenage boy all by herself! This led her to another realization—the kid was turning into a meathead. He insisted on calling everyone "bro", watched sports and action movies, turned into one heck of a gym rat, and the way he was around the girls—Elizabeth was pretty sure young Adam wanted to woohoo every woman who wasn't her or his grandmother Diane in all of SimNation.

The first thing she did when her little testosterone-poisoned boy hit puberty was to sit him down, tell him exactly why he'd never met his father, and make him promise on his sworn bro honor that he'd wait until he'd found someone he could spend the rest of his life with before having kids. He could woohoo all he wanted with whoever he wanted, but for the love of the Watcher, he wouldn't do it in a try-for-baby sort of way. Two generations of single parents in the Wheatley clan was two too many and Adam wouldn't end up a third...or worse, dragging the Wheatley name through the mud like all those Koivonen Kids.

"Don't worry, Mom, having kids would, like, totally cramp my style. I gotta get ripped so I can play pro sports. I want to be a total god, like, I'm goin' to the gym, Jason Teller said he'll train me. That dude is, like, totally stacked, I want muscles like that."

As Adam jogged off to go work out, Elizabeth sighed. "Watcher help me..."

As for Adam himself...well, he might just have a bit of the Hulk in him just waiting for the right guy to bring it out...
    JsNUaQf.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    It's summer, and the Campbell family decided to go on a weekend getaway to Sulani.

Prbe8j2.png
    After arriving at their rental, Desirae immediately wanted to make a sand castle with her dad.

T6h0qo7.png
    They went out to eat at a local restaurant, then after, they returned to their rental and read Desirae to sleep.

qhE1XJF.png
    The next morning they went to a small family beach for some fun. Later that night, a festival started nearby and they checked it out together. There was some kava at the festival, which Emiliano maybe had too much...

CKtpgyY.png
    Emiliano definitely drank too much kava. After Desirae went to sleep, Johnny offered to give his husband a massage.

gsn0cxj.png
    "Oh man... hahaha... sorry Johnny! I think the kava might have upset my stomach a little."

KSBq4Pv.png
    It was the last day of their getaway. That morning, Johnny did a little yoga while Emiliano let Desirae play in a kiddie pool.

0rqHzug.png
    Of course, Desirae wanted to play in the real thing. Johnny and Emiliano took her swimming in the ocean and kept a close eye on her.

FXHB7KA.png
    Before the vacation ended, the most glorious thing happened in my game....

My dog learned the fitness skill.

I couldn't help but laugh. Why is this dog so weird? She couldn't become a singer, so now she's decided on a new path for her. I got to give her credit though, she's certainly an ambitious dog.
  • Options
    "Whoa, Liz, is that a rocket?"

Elizabeth turned around to see an old friend from Port Promise, and she lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Knox! Haven't seen you in...too long. How are things back home?"

"Oh, you know, same old, your mother's doing great, says she misses you, Mila and Janay still come by every couple of days to talk about keeping the neighborhood green, and the city historical society STILL won't let us tear down those old derelict factory buildings, they're mad enough that they were allowed to go to seed with ivy all over them. You haven't missed much since you left home."

Elizabeth laughed. "Of course. Nothing ever changes in all of Evergreen Harbor, does it?"

"Nope. But seriously, what's with the rocket? I haven't seen one outside of GeekCon in San Myshuno in ages. I thought the Steampunk Flyamajig company had gone out of business."

"Turns out they had a critical parts shortage. Some weird disease going around named after crows and ravens or something, I think they called it Corvid 19? Glad nobody ever gets that around here. But parts are back in stock, so I spent some money, had them shipped in, and just last week I got to do one of those cool zero-G workouts in orbit. You should totally try it, it's a blast."

"Didn't join the Thousand-Mile-High Club?"

"Knox!" Elizabeth turned beet red. "If you and Mila want to come over and use the rocket, go nuts, but I'm happy enough staying single and raising Adam for now."

*OOC: The modder who created the rocket-build bug fix mod deserves a Nobel Prize.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @ACruelButLovingGod Thank you! That is one mod I need tomorrow for a new save.

A rocket would be pretty nice to place in Evergreen Harbor. Looking to get sims robotics, programming and rocket ship-tinkering. Just need a little bit of variety from the chickens and veggies in my main save.

Best of luck to Elizabeth, single parenting is hard mode!
  • Options
    Best of luck to Elizabeth, single parenting is hard mode!

Is it? I find that the kids practically raise themselves, at least once they age up past being toddlers! Maybe that's just because I raise them one at a time. Two-parent households are actually a bit harder for me because I have to keep track of three sims in a house instead of just two.

(he/him)
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Reggie Watts and his brother Chad are house sitting for Reggie’s best friend, Scott Aukerman, in Henford-on-Bagley.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top