Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet your Sims Team!

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,332 EA Community Manager
edited April 2022 in Forum Announcements
Sul Sul Simmers!

You've got a brand new Community Manager here to spend time with you all and that can only mean one thing...

It's introduction time B)

Since our old introduction thread was as old as a withered cowplant, we thought we'd start a new one and catch you up on all the cool EA Simmers you can find across the forum!

Name: Unsurprisingly, it's Cade

Where are you from: Austin, Texas. Hi, how are you?

What games are you playing: Sims 4, obviously. Currently replaying Borderlands 2 with my fiancé for the umpteenth time :D and Ghost of Tsushima for the 1st time and really enjoying it.

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: I'm brand new to the Sims and I'm still learning so much!

What are your favorite games: Oh man, I'll always have a soft spot for Knights of the Old Republic but I think that's going to have to go to Fallout: New Vegas. Last time I looked I had about 500 hours into that game on Steam.

What else are you into when you're not Simming: Constantly running around to make little adjustments to my TV setup, PC setup or little around the house improvements. Forever hunting an RTX 3070 :p

Update: RTX 3070 AQUIRED 🤠
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• EA_CathEA_Cath Posts: 34 EA Community Manager
    Sul sul everyone! :)

Name: Cath is one of the main characters in the horror videogame SOMA, which is one of my favourite games despite not being my genre of predilection!

Where are you from: Limoges, France. But I have been living in Ireland for 8 years now!

What games are you playing: The Sims 4 of course, and I’m very much into Hello Kitty Island Adventures at the moment.

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: The usual routine of building and creating sims for hours, playing live mode for a couple minutes, then back to building new houses 😄

What are your favorite games: The Sims franchise, The Binding of Isaac, Professor Layton, Animal Crossing, Botanicula

What else are you into when you're not Simming: Going on a walk with my dog Izzy 🐶, reading mangas and comic books, learning languages on Duolingo, or browsing online for Sanrio items and merchandise !