Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Achievement Thread - Guide on how to achieve them

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @Karritz Happy to have helped!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    I'm still alive, if anyone needs help.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Its good to see you here again. I'm still working on head of t he household badge plus about 40 from University Life.
    Any you need help with?
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    Any you need help with?

Not at the moment thanks. I'm making a huge story out of the head of the household badge. I'm up to episode 34 of the video series of that one.

The other video series, Caroline and Friends, is waiting for me to get back to it. They've achieved a few of the badges.
  • registered76registered76 Posts: 9 New Member
    Working on the gnomes achievement- I earned all of them and did not buy any, placed them all on my lot and in a single sims inventory and it refuses to trigger the badge. So frustrating.
    Working on the gnomes achievement- I earned all of them and did not buy any, placed them all on my lot and in a single sims inventory and it refuses to trigger the badge. So frustrating.
    Have you tried putting the 4 of them in a specific Sim's inventory and then putting them back on your lawn?
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • registered76registered76 Posts: 9 New Member
    [quote="Lexers615;c-17982187"][quote="registered76;c-17982177"]Working on the gnomes achievement- I earned all of them and did not buy any, placed them all on my lot and in a single sims inventory and it refuses to trigger the badge. So frustrating.[/quote]
    Have you tried putting the 4 of them in a specific Sim's inventory and then putting them back on your lawn?
    [/quote]

Yes I have
    edited September 2021
    Lexers615 wrote: »

Yes I have

It's been a while and I could be confusing with another achievement, but I think it was either triggered when a single Sim had had a gnome of each kind in its inventory OR maybe the following night once the gnomes start gathering together and doing mischief as a group.

And there could be a problem with that specific Sim. Some Sims won't trigger some Achievements; Occults are the most problematic.

This said, now that you have the 4 seasonal gnomes, try moving them to another Sim's inventory (preferably a non-occult adult), then put them back on the lawn, and then play normally for over one more day (in game time).
    Post edited by Lexers615 on
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top