Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    edited July 2021
    gh6SPUg.png?1

Not sure what look this one is going for...
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    hdZiscj.png

Another one at Geek Con.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    For some pre-made Sims like Judith Ward, I think her default outfits are the same in all game files. But in others like the Landgraabs, they're random except for the everyday outfit.
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    If the goal of that makeup was to draw attention to your eyes then mission accomplished I guess.
    EZ94fRC.jpg
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    The evidence speaks for itself:
    51288897640_531b69bf06_b.jpg07-03-21_10-43-22 AM by Wendy W, on Flickr
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    This has quickly become my favorite thread. XD
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    edited July 2021
    At least the colors match somewhat but I don't think I would wear a cropped jacket with low rise pants in that heavy of snow
    gcagwvY.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    The evidence speaks for itself:
    51288897640_531b69bf06_b.jpg07-03-21_10-43-22 AM by Wendy W, on Flickr

She looks like the plaything of a witch and a genie taking turns trolling her life for giggles.
    CaprianaB wrote: »
    gh6SPUg.png?1

Not sure what look this one is going for...

This sim looks happy wearing that hat she stole from a ship captain. That being said the food stall vendor looks like she admires the confidence the fashion disaster sim has while strutting around in that outfit. :D
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    It seems badly fitting hats are a thing. I guess I need to disable this bit of mod/cc:

DrtaXEd.png

I don't recall the name of this randomly made townie or I'd go in there and figure out if the problem is the hair or the hat. I think it's the hair, but not certain. Looks like a hair that was based on by slightly different from a Maxis one but again not sure which. So, now I've got a 'hunting' project. ;)

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @Winifred_Willow I... I actually kinda like that :lol:. I dunno, she's like... consistent in her utter chaos or how should I put it.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Thrior wrote: »
    @Winifred_Willow I... I actually kinda like that :lol:. I dunno, she's like... consistent in her utter chaos or how should I put it.

It's true, she is owning it and making it her own. There's certainly no "half way" with this townie lol!
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Not a townie, but I had to screenshot this default "cold weather" outfit xD

07-05-21_2-12-57_PM.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited July 2021
    Jyotai wrote: »
    It seems badly fitting hats are a thing. I guess I need to disable this bit of mod/cc:

DrtaXEd.png

I don't recall the name of this randomly made townie or I'd go in there and figure out if the problem is the hair or the hat. I think it's the hair, but not certain. Looks like a hair that was based on by slightly different from a Maxis one but again not sure which. So, now I've got a 'hunting' project. ;)

I love that outfit! I want that hat and clothing in my game!

EDIT: You can go into studio and disable 'random' for clothing. I've done that many times now
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    These Sims attended my Sim's wedding...

07-20-21-5-12-03-PM.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Normally the townies with the questionable fashion saunter through town looking pleased with themselves but this lady was just furious that everyone thought her MAC makeup just looked like a manic 10 year old had appied it.
    Z70WagP.png

Geoffrey Landgraab tried out a new look. Not sure Nancy will approve of those brown leather pants. Mid life crisis much Geoffrey?
    3kgcKOj.png
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Nancy looks like she's participating in a roller derby
    cBwiGIl.png
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Normally the townies with the questionable fashion saunter through town looking pleased with themselves but this lady was just furious that everyone thought her MAC makeup just looked like a manic 10 year old had appied it.
    Z70WagP.png

Actually that works well with being 'angry'.
    "MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!"
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    somewhsome wrote: »
    I downloaded a wedding veil. When I sent my Sims to the library in Britechester, the librarian was wearing it. Perhaps she's Catholic and it's a mantilla? But then this is a library not a church...

ZrxHYqf.jpg

It's from Rustic Romance, right? Librarians looove this veil for some reason. Not only in Britechester and not only women. :D

It is.

That veil is actually (wrongly) tagged as the librarian uniform.
    I removed the tags: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/PTS_yfHat_SolaVeil_RR.rar

I know this is from a few months ago, but I can't click on the link.

Here's an update on FuFu. :p
    I noticed that 4 more random generated Akana's have appeared while going through deleting in the "Unplayed-Not In World". So...
    Unstead of deleting them, I decided to combine them as one family and re-did their outfits, "FuFu" style. :D

In the order they appear:
    Fufu Akana - Petal Placer

FuiFui Akana - (FuFu's biological Dad) Retired
    FuFuia Akana - (FuFu's other Dad) Police Cadet

Fua Akana - (FuFu's Son) High-school F Student
    FaraFu Akana - (FuFu's Daughter) Freelance Fashion Photographer

ATQnSdY.png

:D:D:D
    fvBHTNx.png
    9AtiOOe.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    5GcHTYK.png
    Poor Agatha. Random walk-by outfit complete with eyeball ring does not do her any favours
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Here's an update on FuFu. :p
    I noticed that 4 more random generated Akana's have appeared while going through deleting in the "Unplayed-Not In World". So...
    Unstead of deleting them, I decided to combine them as one family and re-did their outfits, "FuFu" style. :D

In the order they appear:
    Fufu Akana - Petal Placer

FuiFui Akana - (FuFu's biological Dad) Retired
    FuFuia Akana - (FuFu's other Dad) Police Cadet

Fua Akana - (FuFu's Son) High-school F Student
    FaraFu Akana - (FuFu's Daughter) Freelance Fashion Photographer

ATQnSdY.png

:D:D:D
    fvBHTNx.png
    9AtiOOe.png

Talk about a legendary family reunion. :D
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    5GcHTYK.png
    Poor Agatha. Random walk-by outfit complete with eyeball ring does not do her any favours

Oh, geez the eyeball ring came back for revenge XD
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Smushy19Smushy19 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Emo-usagi2187 said:
    > Oh, geez the eyeball ring came back for revenge XD

The eyeball ring is a disgrace to everything and everyone around it. Legend says if you look directly at it, you will hate it for the rest of your life
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    > @kusurusu said:
    > Nancy looks like she's participating in a roller derby

Oh, my God! She reminds of that one Phineas and Ferb episode where their grandma competes on a rolling skating derby against an old-time rival.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    15-8-2021-3-38-29.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top