Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Here Be Mermaids

13...Next

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    AzukiMochi wrote: »
    @WhatCobblers That's actually pretty interesting. Very creative, and it almost reminds me of a video from Merman Simmer I watched, though it's quite darker themed. Are you going to write a fan fiction for this? I'm actually intrigued by the lore. And do you have him on the gallery?

Cool, thank you. He is on the Gallery (my Gallery ID is also WhatCobblers). I would like to write a fan fiction about him and his fellow islanders but haven't got round to doing it yet. I'm not sure if I'd be able to post chapters that regularly due to work commitments but would like to give it a go.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    AzukiMochi wrote: »
    @Bonxie I really like your mermaids; but I really, really like your mermaid with the black and gold fins along with the accessories. She makes me think of an ancient Egyptian queen with the blessing of a mermaid. Inspired! What mods did you use for her (other than the diadem and choker, as I think I already have those)? And is she on the gallery?

Thank you! Glad you like my mermaid.

Most of the CC stuff I use is made or recoloured by myself and I don't publish it, so there is unfortunately no chance to download it anywhere. I also don't use the gallery.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    Cool, thank you. He is on the Gallery (my Gallery ID is also WhatCobblers). I would like to write a fan fiction about him and his fellow islanders but haven't got round to doing it yet. I'm not sure if I'd be able to post chapters that regularly due to work commitments but would like to give it a go.

@WhatCobblers Alright, thanks, I'll probably check him out there. :smile:
    Alright, well certainly no pressure! I'm just interested in the lore. But if you do get around to it, I wish you best of luck! I'll possibly end up reading it. :wink:
    Thank you! Glad you like my mermaid.

Most of the CC stuff I use is made or recoloured by myself and I don't publish it, so there is unfortunately no chance to download it anywhere. I also don't use the gallery.

@Bonxie Ah alright, fair enough. Still, it is inspiring.
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Wow I love some of the mermaids you guys have been creating! I made my first mermaid recently too, I've been having a lot of fun with her.

Her name is Cecelia Morgan. After an unpleasant experience with a fisherman, she has taken to tormenting men by seducing them, luring them into the sea and using her Siren abilities to drown them and absorb their life essence.

ufSwhRJ.jpg

kXMWYWH.jpg

Available here if you'd like to use her.
  • NeashaleighNeashaleigh Posts: 760 Member
    Sul Sul!

Here is Alicia White

CuzzPcN.jpg

Gallery link: https://tinyurl.com/yjc4tp5j
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • Tinker41Tinker41 Posts: 25 Member
    > @CheiriPixie said:
    > Trying to recreate a Sims 4 version of "Good dad" Poseidon.

Wow, reminds me of Aquaman from the Justice League animated series. Awesome!
    > @KaduMcFadu80 said:
    > Here's mine:
    >
    >
    > Her name is Ebony Scales and she moved to the islands of Sulani to experience life of land...and hopefully find love.

She is just so beautiful...
    > @MINEZ said:
    > I made a whole household.... Royal Ambassadors (id:writerboy08)
    >
    > As a young mermaid, Rey also shielded her from the surface life. So when she came of age she begged for a chance to experience it. Now, with an entourage at her father's behest she has been given permission to live among them to observe. Of course, the Doctor, and the General have their mission. The Commander's mission is Rey and what would an adventure be without a best friend? #IslandLiving #Royalty #Mermaid
    >
    > Here's Princess Rey
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Dr. Isobell Numar
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The Doc's Husband, General Numar
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > her bodyguard, Commander Martel
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > and her BFF Isla

Your mermaids are fantastic! I particular love Isla as she reminds me of Frozen's Queen Elsa. Keep up the brilliant work!
  • VicThaKillaVicThaKilla Posts: 33 New Member
    At first, I did'nt really care for mermaids, but since I actually created a few and played them, I started to really like them. I've started working on a Sims 4 movie about Nalani after a makeover and her to BFFs living life to the fulest on the coast of Sulani.
  • VicThaKillaVicThaKilla Posts: 33 New Member
    Nice work, guys! I really love to see other simmers use their imaginations and creativity!
  • KeeperOfTangentsKeeperOfTangents Posts: 21 New Member
    So many fabulous mermaids. I look forward to sharing mine once I have enough points and have made enough posts. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top