Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @mightysprite Thanks! Not sure how long it'll last. I guess we'll see. I've at least decided to stop posting the Eisenstern legacy alongside also writing it lol seems silly. Besides, my gameplay is way behind the written version so I've put the play on hold until I catch up some. So now I'm playing the Nachtstern legacy (night star, Ezio-Caleb instead of Ezio-Drake), and the family rotational save.

@Simburian Parks tend to go green very rapidly because every plant and tree adds +1-2 green footprint. Even the default parks in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs will go green within a few days due to the number of trees and plants.

Anyway, no real pics of it, but it's my absolute joy to report last night I destroyed the temper tantrum and cry interactions on toddlers. Turns out these are mood reliant, ergo if they're not angry or sad, they can't do these things, and the option only shows up when they are. So I removed the mood reliance and now toddlers can't ever do either one. Originally my attempt was to blacklist all toddler traits rather than just charmer and angelic, which btw for non-mod users only charmer and angelic toddlers are blacklisted from throwing tantrums or crying autonomously lol but that didn't work as well as I wanted, so I took it a step further.

I'm so happy right now, I've been trying to nuke these two options for actual months. Like probably since the last time I said something about hating temper tantrums to the point of it being a trigger. xD I think I also disabled defiance, but I'm not sure I'll ever be in a position to find out since I trigger care actions from the toddler not the adult now, so I may never release that one lol. Ezio's son Cynemaer got a freaking grudge sentiment over being potty trained because he decided to get defiant.

Seriously? He's 2. He doesn't even know what grudge means and he'll forget this ever happened in a few hours. Good lord. No I still haven't forgiven the game for that.

So if anyone is interested in those two mods, you can find my mods on Tumblr under gutenmorgyn. I have a few other ones, one that disables sacred candle decay, one that disables negative Parenthood character value shifts, one that disables catching anything but fish when fishing, an extensive no fires mod... and the last one stops toddlers from doing the play with food interaction.

And introductions to my age-downs again, there are some new people here! lol
    Household: Ember
    Glimmerbrook

These are of course my mains, Lana McKinnon, Tess Dyer are the adults, they're set as sisters. Ezio and Rosalie (Morgyn) Ember are Lana's children, though after discovering Ezio and Morgyn are almost the spitting image of aunt Tess I've been debating swapping that.
    They're all spellcasters, Tess is ambitious, perfectionist, genius, Lana is ambitious, genius, creative. Ezio is inquisitive, Rosalie (Morgyn) is a charmer. This particular version of Mayor is friendly, talkative, clever.
    Dk1XmV3.png
    Ezio, Tess, Rosalie, Lana, Mayor Whiskers

Household: Vatore
    Forgotten Hollow

Then we have the Vatores, baby Caleb and Lilith, and their parents Ramon and Natalia. I built Ramon off Lilith and Natalia off Caleb, and you can tell >> lol
    Ramon is music lover, bookworm, art lover, Natalia is romantic, cheerful, genius, Lilith is wild, and Caleb is angelic.
    GYUi2jj.png
    Caleb, Lilith, Ramon, Natalia

Household: Lee
    Mt. Komorebi

I made these guys a long time ago, when I first started playing Liberty, but here we are. Insert rambling about Liberty's skin tone no one wants to hear. Here we've got her father, originally his name was Zane but I changed it to Paxton. Don't know why. And her mother Trinity. They are also all spellcasters.
    Paxton is foodie, active, bookworm, Trinity is neat, goofball, bookworm, and Liberty is Inquisitive.
    4MOOWle.png
    Paxton, Liberty, Trinity

Household: Scott
    Oasis Springs

Poor little Marvin, he sure tries. I was going to give Travis the usual two-parent gig, but I made Marvin first and was like, ykw, he looks like a single dad doing his Best(TM), like he made some mistakes as a youngster and now he has to figure out how to navigate them. One of those mistakes was Travis. Oops. But he loves his kiddo even if he doesn't always know how to raise him. In my head I imagine him being the kind of parent that like, sometimes screams back at the toddler and they mutually stalk off to their given corners and ignore each other for an hour.
    Marvin is self-assured, neat, and active, and Travis is inquisitive.
    I6CVq0F.png
    Travis, Marvin

Household: Holiday
    Britechester

Ernesto and Leanne are the kinds of parent Sims you could see reading to their daughter by a fireplace. Ernesto's voice is deep and booming as he reads, and Leanne wears a little smirk on her face as she knits beanies and booties in the rocking chair. Oh man, I can almost smell the fire crackling. Little Summer asks way too many questions, many of which are uncomfortable, and every time Ernesto glances at Leanne with a quiet plead for help in his eyes. "She's your child," Leanne chides. "You'll think of something." They probably end up teaming up with the Lees and helping Marvin figure out how to do this raising a child thing.
    Ernesto is cheerful, lazy, and a bookworm, Leanne is a music lover, cheerful, and good, and Summer is a charmer.
    Bq8oXGi.png
    Summer, Ernesto, Leanne

Household: Goth
    Willow Creek

As is only right, the Goths are all spellcasters, of course. I even cheated and gave them their ancient bloodline, because I can't imagine a Goth family that isn't ancient bloodline spellcaster. That makes no sense to me. And of course, these four exist in an ageing vacuum, and will not age up until everyone else already has, so, they won't age until all the current toddlers are teenagers, probably. I have ageing off for everyone but active household so my households won't age while I'm rotating around.
    Anyway, Mortimer and Bella have their default traits, and they were blessed with two angelic children.
    DwaVNb1.png
    Alexander, Cassandra, Mortimer, Bella.

Bonus, here are my Sages.
    AeXGzOD.png
    Keisha, Ethren, and this is Eve. Eve is the sage of untamed magic before Tess. c:

Off to play with the kids now that they're less of a functional nightmare for me! May the Fourth be with you!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    The other day I made a new family and then had the parents divorce in order to set up a 'single dad raising a daughter' scenario, only I instead ended up playing the mother who I found more interesting.

It really bugged me watching her spend a few days crying at the mirror, sobbing while in front of the TV, and crying anytime any neighbors came over... Even though she then 'recovered' as sims will do and went about her life... It kept nagging at me as if these were real people...

So yesterday I sent the whole family out on a day together, and got that 'solid red' romance bar between the two parents to go just slightly pink... while on the father and daughter - as the mother is her own household now. Today I'm gonna be on the mom, and do a date night - and if 'dad' when in autonomous mode can keep his charm up, I'm gonna see if I can get this family back together...

So much for my plan to do a story of a single parent. I'll have to let that one happen with sims where one parent needs to go, and not with a family where they all seem so charming together. These two are literally the most perfectly matched sims I've got, complimentary traits and aspirations all through - and I just like all 3 members of the family in a way where I want to see their stories go happy.

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    Not a huge amount happened gameplay-wise, so I'll just provide some screenshots with a little commentary.

Erytheia began experimenting with the mixology skill.

gVQRSNM.jpg

Heidi became ill and was diagnosed with Woozykittyitis. She's also an elder now. Her fur's changed a little bit, now it looks like she has white eyebrows :D

H3SCJm6.jpg

Caroline went to the Magic Realm to learn the Ultimate spells for each kind of magic. She's also friends with all the Sages!

uiycFnC.jpg

Artemis and Apollo came to the realm too, and had a duel...

5iCcOhH.jpg

... which Apollo won.

l7Y7NJZ.jpg

Erytheia and Xanthe will be aging up next New Year's Eve, so about two in-game weeks away. Alexander is about a day older. I may move all three into a household together to do their degrees, possibly in Britechester. The twins will be doing Culinary Arts and Alexander will be doing Language and Literature, as his aspiration is Bestselling Author.
    These two will finally be living together! Xanthe officially has the "Single and Lovin' It" lifestyle hahaha. She's fine with waiting for romance.

1Qsg3Om.jpg

Helen Paraskevas had invited Artemis to the Island Bluffs (where Erytheia and Alexander were), and Evie Delgato happened to come along too. It was supposed to be "clubbing with friends" or something, but it was too early and there was no club set-up. So they hung out in the pool instead.

80pplcX.jpg

Artemis had fun playing with the laser pointer... as did Heidi.

8H188wg.jpg

• ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Daephene Thanks. Funny thing is the same thing happened again today :D. As you can see:

Axel once again playing the hero when he only invited himself in to feed on people.
    6qQ5y1n.jpg

"You better appreciate this since I don't even like you."
    yVsuOza.jpg

Since she's not looking very... tasty right now he went for the other resident lol.
    ravvkQO.jpg

Then she randomly tries to scare him with unsuccessful results.
    DnBkDox.jpg

*sigh*
    This whole "spiteful hero" thing seems to be his new trademark.
    ELZvwjv.jpg
    Post edited by Thrior on
  • zheplayszheplays Posts: 24 Member
    @marissim
    Definitely have to watch the emotions! Wow! I thought it was harder to get one of those deaths. Poor Bunny too.

@Becka28
    I know I tagged you already but I wanted to add Quin is ridiculous and I love him.

---

pCjLdte.png
    Toddlers can play in the tunnels at the same time.

cicqImK.png
    Beni got to play with mom. He got the sad buff from the tunnels and she did a check toddler in response to him crying. This was his answer.

imPWLwU.png
    Magnus baked a cake.

KBRBMsa.png
    Aurelia aged up to child.

4tiG3Hu.png
    I redid the house, and Beni was happy to find there's a slide now.
    Find me on Tumblr and Instagram at zheplays !
    siempre bruja.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Ok, I should start off by saying that I don't use mccc, because mods have a habit of crashing / freezing my game. But, I have a save that I'm using to make hundreds of new babies for premades!

Ok, hundreds might be a stretch, but not by much, because I took every premade and put them with another one, either an in-game or Maxis made promo Sim.

I'm fairly sure there are at least 70 new kids. Because the Landgraabs had twins, and the Goths had another child, the Spencer King Lewis's had twins, etc etc. millions of kids.

This is the first part of the story of the Goth's growing family:

The Goths Grow up: Part 1

They had another baby! First they had to make it ...

4GQrevn.png

Mortimer thinks he did a good job.

7nzJxwu.png

But because I never got to their house before he aged up, this is the only baby shot of him I have, Whoops.

nAd9b0O.png

The game named him Santiago, and I liked it, so I left it.

SdZJ0Jn.png

This is my Alexander in that family

ICqxNAY.png

Ahhh, a birthday party! For who?

Santiago! Time to be a kid

bLepJI5.png

Oh, but what's this? Alexander is aging up too!

a4ePqOt.png

Teen Alexander in the Spoiler!
    He does not look thrilled

LpLavVP.png

Mom loves him, goofy hat and all

oY3kjT0.png

Cassandra loves little Santiago! Finally, a kid brother that she's willing to be seen with!

72s2ov7.png

The next day: "Dad ... I don't want to go shopping, I hate shopping."

"Get in the store kiddo, your mother will not allow you to walk around looking like Gunther Munch"

QFoVWr5.png

"See? Isn't that a nice suit? Your mother will love it!"

"Whatever Dad. I don't wear suits. but fine, we can buy it."

bKRkAh4.png

"Ok, I'll buy this, but I'm only wearing it on vacations."

"Ok, deal. I'd only wear it on vacation too. But we need clothes to show to your mom."

PL95pRw.png

"Hey? Hey Dad? Isn't this kinda cool? I feel like a jet fighter pilot or something. I like this jacket."

uJkAbBb.png

"Ok, we picked clothes. What else do you want for your birthday? What do you aspire to do in life?"

"I'm really into rock music now. I want to write and play famous songs. So this karaoke machine would be great."

2f7ER79.png

"Done! You got your karaoke machine, now what else?"

"Ummmm, come with me, I'll show you.

fNYRaCM.png

"I'll need an instrument, and a guitar is the only one that I want. How else am I going to get to be as famous as Thorne Bailey?"

KMSaTph.png

"Ok, you're all set to be the next Thorne Bailey, God help us. Time for our next stop."

Q10TrMD.png

"Prince! So good to see you again, Look, my little Alexander is all grown up now, needs a man's haircut."

PHmtTs2.png

"What are you looking for in a haircut? Since it's not purple hair dye anymore?"

"All I want is a way to hide my ears. That's why I had purple hair, so people would look at my hair and not my ears."

niwtcJD.png

"There you go, I worked my magic again. Go ahead, look in the mirror."

EIgH9Zg.png

- Wow! You can barely notice them now! -

E2eTZSt.png

"Watch out world, Alexander Goth is officially here!"

ISQWYyl.png

"Thanks Dad. This was such a great idea."

22KEkFv.png

"Thanks Prince. I'll be back. You gotta keep the miracles going."

vkKUzu9.png

"Are we done now? Going home? I wanna show mom my new stuff, and my hair!"

"One more stop. And watch where you're going. You'll get hit by a trolley if you stand there gawking at the pretty ladies. Besides that, she's married with 2 kids."

eifrD8o.png

"Why else would she look so miserable?"

VqXckU5.png

:D:sweat_smile::joy:

Sorry, I didn't totally get through the thread, but here's some comments for some of you!

@HillyBeth

The family photo is really cute! I love the little toddlers in front. :blush:
    It’s too bad you can’t see 2 of the people.
    Is you turn autonomy off do your Sims still walk away? Mine do sometimes, but it’s less likely if I have autonomy off.

@Daravi

Darn, I’m sorry that your housing and working situation is so bothersome right now. Very bad timing for your landlord.
    Annemarie is so pretty in that dress! The blue looks nice with her blond hair!
    And that’s interesting about Soraya. I never hear about things like that in a history class, lol!
    Your Christmas update is sweet! The toddlers are cute, and a pregnant Annemarie as a result of their private celebration made me laugh.
    The family portraits are very sweet! And poor Erika, hangry girl, lol

As for my Dons, only 2 of them look alike, so I really have no trouble with them. It’s the Thornes that are bothersome, because I really only like his look in that one hairstyle with that specific facial hair, so he is confusing. Lol!

@Daephene
    Wow! I wish I had time to write the long posts I used to, because I was cracking up at all of yours!
    Victor is doing well, love the line about living with vampires, so skeletons don’t bother him, lol
    I loved the Sulani vacation too! I was wondering how Victoria and Victor were going to spend any time with Ulrike. Naps work.
    This line did make me LOL
    Viktoria wisely made herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    And this line answered my question about her being a vampire or not
    The next day Victor got a little serious about the future and started Viktoria on fishing, which she could use to make plasma packs when she's older.

Again, an actual LOL moment
    And when not vacationing, Ulrike is focused on her charisma. Hopefully she won't make speeches in public in her underwear.
    Hopefully not!
    I can’t believe you figured out it was the wrong Thorne just by reading it! Lmao! They are my Thornes, in my game, and I didn’t even figure it out – how embarrassing! :joy:

I love your reasoning for the serial romantic aspiration for those two. Especially for Don. Oh my god! When your caption of the picture of Bella kissing a ghost said
    Yes, that’s Don
    I laughed out loud, so loud, I’m sure Isaac thinks I’m crazy down here all alone cackling at stuff. Oh Don, I love you so :heart:
    And wow! Very smart of you to put the follow up post, because I did not get the notification for the post above it.
    I love the whole holiday update, not just the Don part, lol. I didn’t know fishing builds a kids mental skill. Good to know!
    Lucas looks wonderful with the beard! Alexander looks thrilled about everything, lmao. Another true LOL moment when Holly walked through the table :D And yes, the taste of diet was a good idea, my goodness! Aging up shouldn’t cause that!
    And Forrest is just adorable in his Miami Vice outfit. I wonder how many people here get that reference. :D And Oh my God at Siobhan! Watch out! That man can be a heart breaker!

@Lyrie
    I’ll have to go back a bit to see Rainbow and Hazel together, but I caught these two parts. Hazel just aske Yu about her family and he showed her all the pictures. It was fun for me to look back on everyone too. And wow! I was wondering why Dec doesn’t talk about them at all, but geez, I got more answer than I imagined!
    Dec just keeps getting worse. It’s awful. And I’d hoped Vanessa had actually gotten out on her own. Well, I thought maybe Hazel was living with Yu because of this line:
    Declan started off by asking how everyone was?
    How was Brandie? The kids? Hazel? How was life?
    But she’s still at Dec’s and Vanessa is still trapped. All I can say is that I agree with Yu. After the holidays things need to change. I’m wondering if it shouldn’t actually be before the holidays. Dec was totally out of line there. How did he twist up those sweet people in his mind? Yikes. Declan, you need help.

@sunblond

Well, I didn’t recognize all of the names there, but my my. First I read how Jade helps Sumner, next I read she and Hector are dead! Poor Felipe, but yes, he’s handling it his way.
    I was glad to see Darsh and Tucker are still together. I worried when Darsh took the job and they worked separate hours. And now they are caring for a youngster named Stanly? Did they ever have their own kids?
    I was sad to hear that Kyle was gone. And I half expected to hear Salim would die soon after. That stinks. I love Salim all the time, but your Salim was beyond sweet and understanding. What a huge loss.
    Oh, and Zander’s adorable lol!
    I’m glad to hear than my nonsense amuses you. :D

@Thrior
    She avenges her hurt feelings on Vlad’s trashbin (which never has any trash to rummage so serves it right!)
    LOL serves it right indeed!
    And Caleb, wow, don’t ask her out then. :D

@Lucy_Henley
    "I just beat my girlfriend in a spellcaster duel, even though she's at a higher rank than me! #skillz #spellcasters"
    That’s the best! Lol
    And yes, the faces for mood swings are great, but that shuffling walk makes me lol every time.
    Lol, Yes, a Love day kiss at Villa Bovine definitely beats the upstairs bathroom!

@Sepia
    Wow! That French village looks so cool! And lol, I didn’t even know there were canals in France! It’s a very pretty update!

@Metior_Ice

It is a tiny tiny tiny Don problem. See, if I disliked Don, it would be a big problem. But I love Don, so it’s all good :D:sweat_smile::joy:

Wow, was it hard to turn an alien into a merman? I’ve never seen that before!

Calden looks like a cutie. And oh my, he’s gullible. Nancy! As Goldilocks! Lmao And wow, couldn’t catch a frog? Is that normal? My Lawrence catches them instantly.

Lol! So funny!
    Maria: "Nice try guppy, but you'll need to try harder." Calden: "You're right. You're absolutely right. Why don't we hang out by the Bon Fire at the Island Festival."
    :D But, he won her over, lol

@Smellincoffee

That Gia is a smart woman!
    Caliente is universally admired for her hard work and dedication to her job, but she also has a merciless side, effectively dumping long-term boyfriend after it was revealed that he had several children by another woman who he was not supporting in any way.
    Who has time for that???

@AnnaLoo91

Wow! That is a mansion! So many rooms. An inside pet playroom? It’s all really pretty :blush:

@zheplays
    Thank you! I do enjoy chaos of the Don Lothario type :D
    Your family is adorable! Great timing on the toddler traits! And wow! I’ve never seen Bjorn do that! Goodness, temper temper. lol

@Becka28
    Lol, J might have flirted with J but one is a teen, and it takes a bit of time for that flirting to start in my games. Not that it doesn’t! lol You saw Cenna with Dillon, and Luna with Simeon! :D
    And I agree, I think all Don Lotharios are polite and respectful to their mother. It was just soooo funny how she walked in and sat between them, and the minute she left, Big Don moved over by dreamy Don. I was giggling.
    Your new Quin save is intriguing! Is this an exact copy of the real save? So Rohan was actually in the save with him, before you deleted him? Because a while back you had something really weird happen when you deleted a Sim. Like it didn’t actually leave. It became a ghost instead, maybe, and I remember you being very confused about it.
    I’m just wondering if there is a trace memory of Rohan in this Quin. The sad moodlets he gets are so interesting.
    But oh my Anton Nilsson could surely cheer him up. He’s very cool looking!! The Artbreeder shot is great. He looks like such a nice man! And oh my God! You did a great job. Quin was so funny when he met him! lol
    Thankfully, for Quin's sanity it didn't take long for Anton to call and ask him on a date. (less than 12 hours because obviously Anton has as much dating chill as Quin).
    Match made in heaven. Or match made by watcher, same thing! Lol
    And then Morgyn! Oh my God, another actual LOL moment. I can’t believe it’s going to happen again
    Quin just kills me. His antics with Anton are great. Geekcon, lol!
    You know you are popular when even Hyacinth Bucket is happy to see you and wants a hug.
    Subtlety definitely isn’t his strong suit, and Anton’s alright with that! And that last picture of these two in the hot tub! :D:joy:
    But oh my, at all the Rohan shenanigans. Those two are surely meant for each other. That’s wild! Good thing he’s a teen in this save.

Also, ummmm, nope! Couldn’t do it. Separating those two would not work out for me, lol! But I have made them over, and they look like totally different people. Then they are easy to split up because Lawrence bores Ian if Ian is a young adult, lol! It takes a mature Ian to realize what a treasure Lawrence is. It’s really pretty funny in the game.

@marissim
    Oh wow! Thank goodness you’d just saved!

I’ve gotten very annoyed at the game. After one of the patches those emotional overloads went haywire, and I won’t deal with that. I think the developers really over did it. I’ve been entering the cheat code death.toggle false when I play now to keep anyone from dying. I’m hoping that’s the right cheat code. Lol It seems like it is.
    Also, poor flower Bunny, :D

@Lady_Earth

Oh my! Lots going on in your game! I’m glad you lucked out on the alien pregnancy, and lmbo at Viola’s Winterfest outfit! :D

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Life stuff:
    At the end of March, I went to my dentist's office to get my wisdom teeth taken out. Unfortunately I have severe anxiety, so they had to put me under anesthesia to get anywhere. While the teeth came out fine and the extraction sites have healed okay, nothing else has been right since, so I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow morning to figure out what's going on.

I'm so freaking tired right now I can barely stay awake, mostly Ezio and Caleb have been playing themselves. I have a small fever, too. Slightly concerned I picked up COVID, but we'll see. Also, they gave me 800mg ibuprofen as the baseline pain medication that I had to take every day until it was gone. I came off it too early, and ended up with my first migraine. The #1 migraine signal for me is apparently dizziness. Like intense vertigo. And then I start seeing auras and get sensitive to light. Oof. Not an experience I want to repeat.

Today I played Ezio's second legacy (the Nachtstern legacy, which I may change to Morgenstern anyway, it's not like Morgyn's last name changes...) pretty much all day. I was slightly concerned my Calio broke, Caleb told Ezio he's cute, and Ezio pulled a Morgyn and immediately quit the conversation, but a few seconds later he picked it back up and blew him a kiss. Caleb blew one back. The romance bar freakin jumped for the sky, stg.

I know there are baseline amounts of romance points you gain from interactions but with these two it's always like at some point, they do some higher level interaction and their romance points JUMP. Much like Ezio and Cassandra's bar does eventually; it was a slow crawl up to 50 points and then they chose the right interaction and suddenly it shot to 90. I've seen friendship bars do it too, but it happens very rarely.

TS4-x64-2021-05-04-21-08-19.jpg
    He looks awfully pleased with himself.

TS4-x64-2021-05-04-20-43-44.jpg
    Their sentiments are about in line with what's normal for them, so, that's nice.

I did spend a little time with the family save this morning, but it was rather boring. Ezio capped thinking skill, and then he and Rose reached level 4 imagination, so that's pretty cool. I spent most of the time with it paused watching Pit Bulls & Parolees. Eh. lol I need to eat one more time and then I'll probably go to bed, the clinic opens at 8am tomorrow and I'm far too tired to stay up much later anyway.

I had a whole stick of rock candy this afternoon, and if ya'll are familiar with rock candy, you know that stuff's like pure sugar. Yeah I took a nap like ten minutes later, that's how tired I am. My eyes hurt from exhaustion and I have a headache from that, it's annoying. Hopefully there's nothing serious going on.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2021
    Keidra wrote: »
    Life stuff:
    At the end of March, I went to my dentist's office to get my wisdom teeth taken out. Unfortunately I have severe anxiety, so they had to put me under anesthesia to get anywhere. While the teeth came out fine and the extraction sites have healed okay, nothing else has been right since, so I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow morning to figure out what's going on.

I'm so freaking tired right now I can barely stay awake, mostly Ezio and Caleb have been playing themselves. I have a small fever, too. Slightly concerned I picked up COVID, but we'll see. Also, they gave me 800mg ibuprofen as the baseline pain medication that I had to take every day until it was gone. I came off it too early, and ended up with my first migraine. The #1 migraine signal for me is apparently dizziness. Like intense vertigo. And then I start seeing auras and get sensitive to light. Oof. Not an experience I want to repeat.

Today I played Ezio's second legacy (the Nachtstern legacy, which I may change to Morgenstern anyway, it's not like Morgyn's last name changes...) pretty much all day. I was slightly concerned my Calio broke, Caleb told Ezio he's cute, and Ezio pulled a Morgyn and immediately quit the conversation, but a few seconds later he picked it back up and blew him a kiss. Caleb blew one back. The romance bar freakin jumped for the sky, stg.

I know there are baseline amounts of romance points you gain from interactions but with these two it's always like at some point, they do some higher level interaction and their romance points JUMP. Much like Ezio and Cassandra's bar does eventually; it was a slow crawl up to 50 points and then they chose the right interaction and suddenly it shot to 90. I've seen friendship bars do it too, but it happens very rarely.

TS4-x64-2021-05-04-21-08-19.jpg
    He looks awfully pleased with himself.

TS4-x64-2021-05-04-20-43-44.jpg
    Their sentiments are about in line with what's normal for them, so, that's nice.

I did spend a little time with the family save this morning, but it was rather boring. Ezio capped thinking skill, and then he and Rose reached level 4 imagination, so that's pretty cool. I spent most of the time with it paused watching Pit Bulls & Parolees. Eh. lol I need to eat one more time and then I'll probably go to bed, the clinic opens at 8am tomorrow and I'm far too tired to stay up much later anyway.

I had a whole stick of rock candy this afternoon, and if ya'll are familiar with rock candy, you know that stuff's like pure sugar. Yeah I took a nap like ten minutes later, that's how tired I am. My eyes hurt from exhaustion and I have a headache from that, it's annoying. Hopefully there's nothing serious going on.
    The Vatores are a lovable bunch in my game. Even Caleb's sister is lovable. And I didn't make them that way, even though I can simply edit them through edit house hold. Caleb looking pleased with himself in the pic above is probably do to his ambitious trait.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    To further his new career, Anakin needs to build his logic skill. So I'm just going to have him play with this new chess table all day long.
    ZWXYWJi.png
    Anakin: "Oh life is so empty."
    j5P8Hvk.png
    Doug: "So who are you?"
    JFe6zLR.png
    Darth Vader: "Darth Vader, nice to meet you."
    Doug: "Ah that's cool. Never met a ghost before."
    8nXyFmJ.png
    Darth Vader: "A G-g-g-g-g-GHOST?! I'm terrified of ghosts!"
    Olwxa1O.png
    Doug: "I'm terrified of ghosts too!!!"
    Doug and Vader then screamed hysterically for 30 whole minutes.
    9eEAwuS.png
    Anakin: "Can you guys leave me alone? I need to file this paperwork."
    Luke: "But Anakin, I need to train you so you'll be ready to duel your father!"
    Darth Vader: "Now hold on there, I think we can let him finish his work. Perhaps he can play some video games."
    fesb7Vm.png
    12 Seconds later.
    PByyTPN.png
    Darth Vader: "Hey Grimmie boy, your son is distracted with work. So let's get some training in so you'll be able to destroy him!"
    z0vPhEQ.png
    Grim: "Well I DO like destruction!"
    GtxtS2y.png
    So Grim and Vader continued their training, while it's raining.
    dMd19V4.png
    Look, Grim even lost that fat that he had built up just sitting around not doing Sith things.
    VLVD1Td.png
    Grim: "Now how is THIS training me?"
    wyukn91.png
    Darth Vader: "Listen, even a Sith Lord needs to get their drink on every now and then."
    iSKlxCX.png
    The kids came back from school during the middle of a thunderstorm and were quite spooked.
    8g78Oc2.png
    So was Grim apparently. Our Sinister Sith Lord, everyone!
    ARVmdNB.png
    Well today is the day. The day Grim and Anakin duel to the death to determine the fate of the galaxy!
    n6RZTaZ.png
    Luke: "Well father, looks like the war between the Jedi and the Sith will finally come to an end today. Oh there they are."
    Q9K9AZI.png
    Darth Vader: "You guys ready to kill each other? Because we're excited to watch this."
    Grim: "Actually, we're not going to fight today."
    mymO8Yi.png
    Anakin: "Yeah, we were trash talking each other in the kitchen when we decided to talk this out like adults and agreed to never kill each other and let the Jedi and the Sith mind their own Businesses."
    10IE6mX.png
    Luke: "But....so many Jedi died to bring an end to the Sith."
    6wmdB2b.png
    Anakin: "Yeah, but I don't want to kill my Dad and he doesn't want to kill me. So like, there's that."
    Luke: "But my Dad killed me!"
    Anakin: "Yeah well no one ever said Darth Vader was a nice guy."
    0jhkxJx.png
    Grim: "Besides, I haven't been to Batuu or anywhere near that Galaxy in close to 30 years. I don't need to travel out there to know that my Galactic Empire crumbled without me there. So what's even the point of fighting my son anymore?"
    UmI1pGF.png
    Luke: "Then who's going to fight?"
    Anakin: "You two could always have a Ghost fight."
    qkv7eAa.png
    So the final battle between the Jedi and the Sith began with the epic rematch we had all been waiting years for, Darth Vader Vs Luke Skywalker. I wonder who'll wi-.
    GGOfHEZ.png
    Hey look, the Jedi won. The war is over. The End.
    uSHvbh9.png
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I guess for Calden it wasn't easy.

And, yes, he still won her over. To be fair, Calden is one of my best Fire Dancing Sims, so him and a bon fire is a winning combination.

And, yes, making an Alien Merman is not easy. First, I had to make a half-alien, and the only way to do that was to have an Alien and Human sim make a baby. Then, I sped up the aging, used a few cheats for childhood traits, and then, I had to make the sim eat mermadic kelp. For the merman form to have an Alien's skin tone, I had to do some manual edits. Needless to say, the process cut into actual game time, so I had to also reset the season to reset the rotation.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus loved your post as always. I think I laughed the entire post. The screaming for half an hour thing seems to happen to all the waiters in my restaurants. I love seeing a "powerful " sim like Grim running around screaming. :smiley:

I have some comments but they will be next post - thanks for all of yours xx

Well - I wasn't going to post any more about Quin and Anton because I was just going to keep the save to enjoy but as always my sims have their own ideas and what they did made me decide one more post...

Quin & Anton
    So last time I posted Quin and Anton were in the hottub - they didn't get any further than making out as I decided that as this is Quin's first serious relationship (or any sort of relationship) since Rohan, that he wouldn't rush things. So Quin said goodbye and went to bed.

The next morning Quin started his normal morning routine - breakfast and cleanng up the dining room.
    IfduPfP.png
    Picking up all the toys Beowoof eaves lying around.
    u21OAnN.png
    When Anton appeared in the room (he must have slept in the spa or the lounge or something..)
    and decided that my narrative was not what he was about and scripted his own story - you can guess whos narrative Quin preferred...
    LqG8Bzv.png
    wsjFl0z.png

My sims go their own way..........
    LMyjp3E.png
    wXXk6z1.png
    This time Anton actually left
    WSeuNqa.png

Quin tried to get on with his regular life......
    He has to earn his money
    LtkWv5N.png
    Beowoof was being distracting and cute..
    LhKQKVH.png
    OHSAc8D.png
    So Quin took Beowoof to the dog park for some fetch (Beowoof actually played properly)
    ULN1lQ0.png
    86zu4LH.png
    n0oxA8H.png
    (he also worked on his tanning but I got distracted and he went a little too far so he is VERY brown in some of these shots)
    And working out...
    89UqSVp.png
    Of course Anton called and asked him to another festival
    Finger guns for Anton
    8GsxGDg.png
    VdsSg3c.png
    I think he was impressed
    2qMMxe2.png?1
    Not sure what festival it was as they wouldn't go over to it..
    7kraPB4.png
    The next morning there was a can't get you out of my mind breakfast invite from Anton (at least he is as obvious with Quin with his signals I suppose)
    IgkrFad.png
    xUCfym3.png
    This shot made me laugh as Quin's eyeballs have rolled right back up into his head HEheheh
    s7WxIAd.png

Lunch with friends...
    Quin had held the dinner party so he could get his friend's impression of Anton so he better meet upwith them (though he doesn't really listen to their opinions just raves about Anton).
    DznBeui.png
    He had won over Diego
    PevoHdi.png
    and Olivia
    RoXe8k0.png
    But Izzy was worried Quin was moving too fast
    mIDayj9.png
    right at that moment Anton called Quin and asked him on a second date for the day so Quin dropped his friends like hot potatoes - who cares what Izzy thinks.

Date at HAre Square and my head explodes because now my sims are just messing with me!
    They both turned up in suits - I felt this was overdressing for the sort of date so I changed them (I obviously was messing with Anton's plans but I didn't know)
    OtX6Ln6.png
    They went and sat down in the big fountain area
    DmRCzJP.png
    tTGUZbv.png
    rY3oOLz.png
    97OTFS8.png
    They then got mobbed by crowds and paparazzi so they moved round to the walkway out on the water behind the large fountain.
    nyhsL72.png
    Its such a nice spot I decided to do some romantic screenshots
    13xzDbs.png
    zqsFLNU.png
    wZwZNI1.png
    At this point Anton decided he had had enough of me directing the date and did what he had obviously planned from the start
    3L2LdYt.png
    I had to pause the game and rage scream for a little. What I went through trying to get a proposal for Quin and Rohan and it never happened until I did it myself- probably because they knew I wanted it so badly and here where I am trying to play out a slow romance narrative but Anton wants to put a ring on it after 3 days (I mean it is Quin so I can't really blame him) but I was screaming at the game as I sure it did it on purpose to spite me.

The end of the date...
    Anton proposes...
    WIq9Bvk.png
    Quin's eyes get so large I thought they would explode out of his head
    FkTbNNY.png
    He then nearly tore Anton's arms off snatching for that ring and putting it on his finger - Anton didn't have to wonder of it was yes or no LOL
    3gWzbFw.png
    pIlqjSa.png
    They went back to Anton's lovely apartment (he lives in the same building as the Feng's - I had never been in here before)
    ERbXX04.png
    nSwFMmU.png
    ANton's been doing all the work so far so I made Quin do some propositioning
    LSxqQS0.png
    after all if they are engaged they can woohoo for a 2nd time, I suppose
    GI1NJX4.png
    I love Anton's face here - he looks so in love
    xbxxlHW.png
    They just settled in like they had been together forever
    daisARz.png
    mnbmMlF.png

Goodbye to this save
    I am still probably going to drop in this save when I need to cheer up but I have exorcised my bad dream about poor alternative reality Quin who lost his Rohan - so no more posting about Quin and Anton. I can go back to my original happy place of Quin and Rohan (who I miss dreadfully even though I love Anton)

Quin and Anton went out for lunch - lots of talking and flirting
    soSn7VT.png
    They set off other couples in the restaurant - Dominic passionate kissed moira (I nearly missed the shot) after doing several other romantic interactions - awww
    s9BkesE.png
    I am so glad to see Quin feeling content
    bp61EtN.png
    Yep I think they'll be fine
    IBvgyue.png

• Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    @AlwaysAsking - I'm glad you're liking it. It's amazing what Sims (like Viola) will do even if you don't influence it.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited May 2021
    Okay so I realized I had some not shown pics of Rainbow before her big story climax before the new year happens in my game and Winterfest for that matter (yes that is supposed to the the other way around lol). So here is so normal Stone Stuff, next update, I promise!

@AlwaysAsking Thank you for the comment, happy to see you Ally, the rest of your comment I tagged you elsewhere~

@Becka28 *pats shoulder* hey at least it was not in the bathroom right? xD But I'm sorry about that, I remember you struggle with Q&R! Sims can be uber plums can't they? I think it was a gorgeous place for it though! I enjoyed this little "what if" scenario but Q&R are my OTP hehe, but I am curious Becka, what do their kids look like, Quins and Antons?

Thanks to anyone else who commented or gave thanks for comments always appreciated! :blush: All my likes and awesomes are out~

We start off with loveable dorks.

Mckenna and Matty went out on a date via explore mod together but first this dork flirted with Kenna and she got all flushed and flatter by it, cute~
    51030243366_c658e7659e_k.jpg

She came home and happily ate some fruit cobber, she was also focused thinking about her next woodworking project. But her mind shifted to thoughts of flirting with Matty some more heh.
    51030242906_ee2e8e6bad_k.jpg

Cute Stuff
    When Max came home from his date with Juli, he went to work fixing Rainbows computer, he had been studying up on his handiness skills.
    51030344352_706f0b60d1_k.jpg

She was so grateful she gave him a big warm hug!~ <3
    51029515158_80ad76e5da_k.jpg

After Max got done scavenging for parts to give to Mckenna or sell Rainbow scooped up the waste and went to throw it away!

She is becoming sooo responsible~ She is really growing up!~
    51030344427_5bfac88b3c_k.jpg

Awww she fell asleep in her bed and dad work her up wanting to know if she wanted a snack!~
    51029515183_30fead8c0e_k.jpg

They had some cobbler together and Max asked how she was and praised her for her grades in school, her response was so cute, Rainbow's voice was flattered it was precious~
    51030343942_4a925ec4c6_k.jpg

Paisley's Petters Family
    The following afternoon, Max and Rainbow went over to Paisley Petters for a little while to play, they had a fresh snow and Rainbow loved playing in it~
    51030343547_13bffe8a10_z.jpg

But of course before they went a knocking they both just had to make snow angels xD they did this at the exact same time!
    51030242401_5ed31fcc4a_k.jpg

Paisley came out dressed and all ready to play, greeting Max and Rainbow happily.
    51030242501_4cc38a561b_k.jpg

The two close friends had a rousing snow ball fight out in the yard.
    51029514598_1a4a1c61f1_k.jpg

Max was showing off some pictures of Rainbow to Paisley's mom and a few concerns about Juli maybe she knew something he did not?

Oooo~ is Max finally catching on?
    51030343432_a6028c7fd0_k.jpg

Paisley's family which is a mom, dad and toddler brother (I forget names lol) and Max with Rainbow all bonded in the.... yeah bathroom, yup the sim way xD -.-
    51029514163_af9a98b29d_k.jpg

At least they all came out into the living room properly to hear the story Rainbow was telling about the Fairies and a Troll.
    51029514208_a259453fda_k.jpg

Last Shots
    The following day, Lilith went to go get pizza for lunch because her siblings forgot to make lunch.

She called Juli over to join them, but also keep an eye on Rainbow while she was gone.

Juli came in and watched her work, they talked over a few ideas because Rainbow seemed a little lost.

The talking through ideas really helped Rainbow and she even invited Juli to help her remembering how good with clay she was!~

51030241971_68fa18ba96_k.jpg
    51030342487_0055eab6ec_k.jpg

During lunch, something about the cheesy pizza did not sit right, Juli became sick after freshening up, assuring Lilith and Rainbow everything was okay, promising to text after her nap, she went just next door after all.
    51030342342_8c32193dca_k.jpg

That idea of taking a nap, was both appealing to these two it seems heh cute~ I also think they had a small Winter cold but that was not Julia's problem, heh~
    51029513628_1c65d34200_k.jpg

After that, the two set out to finish Rainbows project, Max was thinking tomorrow he would go check on Juli, she had been feeling a little unwell for about a few weeks now it was throwing up, much to often.
    51029513568_5dabaffb5f_k.jpg

That is all for now :)
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!!
    Here’s what happened in my game today...er...this week more like. I have been busy working and putting in flower beds and yardwork. Plus, I got the second Moderna Covid shot and I had an intense reaction. I had a high fever with severe muscle cramps for 5 days that were so bad my doctor had to prescribe a muscle relaxer. AAAND still had to work lol. Having a chronic pain problem that can be crippling probably contributed BUT I would still get the shot and I will get the booster when needed!! And family drama and excitement (I have a relative who just got engaged!) I wasn’t able to play much last week.
    First some comments and replies. If I didn’t get to you I’m sorry but I left lots of likes and awesomes and enjoyed everyone’s posts!!

@lyrie I can’t wait to see what happens to Vanessa and Beck and their future together:) I love the Outdoor Retreat game pack too! I know it gets a bad rap but its a fun pack in my opinion:) I think that’s a great idea with your spa retreat build! I have a summer camp lot I send my teens to, and a nicer log cabin. I always send the Fontenots to the primitive camp spot. Rosie and Clint both have the Loves the Outdoors trait so they do well with tent camping:)
    Thanks for liking my camping trip vacation holiday! It does come in handy:) I have camp type activities set up for it. I actually have a lot of holidays in my sim years:)
    Thank you for showing Hazel’s family backstory. I don’t think I remember reading it and it was good to get all the details!! There is a lot of tragedy in her family but they seemed close knit and loving though. I can’t believe Declan wouldn’t share those details with her:(
    Dang. Just read the altercation between Yu and Dec. I am seriously worried for Hazel’s safety. Dec needs an intervention
    @lady_earth Congrats on your sim couple meeting together!! And I was laughing so hard at Gomez Adams au naturale lol!! XD
    @hillybeth I loved your family portrait!! They look awesome!!
    @dianesims I absolutely love that cross-eyed cat XD!!! She’s so cute!!
    @becka28 OMG!!! I love your Beowoof!!! That is such a cute doorstop!
    I used to have one just like it but one of my dogs (Rugby) shredded the poor thing. No stuffed animals are safe in my house lol.
    Anton Nilsson is gorgeous (I may have to steal him and put him in my game…) I really enjoyed seeing Quin’s and Anton’s romance!! I was laughing at Morgyn. Too late dude, you goofed up! And I can’t wait to see Rohan’s and Quin’s honeymoon!
    Loved seeing Hyacinth Bucket (sorry Bouquet..) photobomb them at Geek Con! Somehow I’m not surprised :)
    Anton proposed!!! That’s awesome and so frustrating when it never happened in the other one
    @deafsimmer Alaric is so devious!!! Although, I have to admit, it looked like fun having occult sims torment regular sims lol.
    The bernedoodle pupper is absolutely adorable
    @daravi I am so sorry to hear about all the construction going on at your house. That sounds frustrating. I did enjoy seeing your 1950s builds! It looks like Annemarie enjoyed her day out:)
    @daephene I remember what happened to poor Victor!! That guy has been through a lot lol. But I really enjoyed watching his adventures in Selvadorada. And I loved the screenshots from their trip to Sulani (quite a few made me laugh!-especially the mirror)
    I really enjoyed seeing the update on the Goths in Strangerville. They looked like they had a fun Spooky Day! And Bella makes for a grand lady in her elder years :)
    @thrior LOL Harper and Vlad!! And come on Caleb, you were the one who asked her out on a date!
    I was laughing so hard at Axel. The “hero” strikes again!! XD
    @sepia I loved the Hargroves trip to France! And the build lot is absolutely beautiful
    Anyway, here’s what happened in my game!
    @alwaysasking Its so awesome to see you back on the Forums! I missed you!!!
    Thats a lot of Dons!! LOL It looked like it was a fun gameplay! :)
    I enjoyed meet Santiago! And poor Alex always ages up goofy. He takes after his dad so much. But your Alexander might be a bit “goofy” but I think he’s adorable.
    Oh his makeover is awesome!!
    @doodlydoofus Your posts are always so funny and make me laugh!! XD
    @lucy_henley It looks like your sim had a great Love Day with her boyfriend :)
    @zheplays Welcome to the thread!! I enjoyed meeting your sims!!
    @keidra I love to see Caleb always:) I can definitely see him getting into knitting.
    @metior_ice I can’t way to see you Merboys and Dylan’s and Zeph’s adventures in Selvadorada!!

Ok...Now for what happened in my game!!
    I was hanging out with the Fontenots and Baileys on their camping trip. Twin sisters Rosie and Rebecca dragged their families along for the fun. They had a ton of rain the night before.
    But it cleared up and the sun was peeking through the clouds.

Bad Joke...
    Rosie cooked up some breakfast. She was a bit grossed out by the camp bathrooms 2NLc3nH.png
    A lot of the family were pretty grossed out CAchSBL.png
    Thorne Bailey (he’s married to Rebecca) listens to one of Clint’s jokes. Clint did this autonomously. I was cracking up because he was making fun of some actor. Thorne is not cool with the fact that Clint is an alien, he had the angry moodlet when he found out. Their friendship has been in the red ever since...I think this might have been a sarcastic dig at Thorne! R72KGvS.png
    Rosie and Rebecca had hoped that this fishing trip would help the guys bond, but no luck..

Hiking Fun
    The family secures the camp site and heads up to the trailhead at Granite Falls National Park. They all set off on their hike with Thorne at the head of the line! aJfc6Rm.png
    After the hike, they separated into smaller groups. Rosie and Rebecca met up ZfsnXZQ.png
    For some cloudgazing Y0Rcjm4.png
    Orange and his step-cousin Gage met up PJIYy6r.png
    For some fishing v2WVvDv.png
    The younger kids Grace and Rowan chased each other around for a bit 26B95jc.png
    And shared some funny stories about school ZfSAUVj.png
    Grace told him all about her cool trip to the museum AMydrrE.png
    She loved the dinosaur exhibit yI9lGyd.png
    Thorne and Clint met up for some fishing. I was laughing at the distance they put between them.
    RSCcY1i.png
    Thorne was catching fish after fish!! Clint just got a perch and some junk
    Jw98LKy.png

Fight Fight!! ....Water Balloon Fight
    They all returned to their campsite. Clint was READY 52LaXYx.png
    I was happy to see that the animations are a tad better pZ7URKx.png
    Grace got nailed in they FACE! cG8P4aA.png
    J6fMI2L.png
    Clint taunted his brother-in-law Thorne xWTwMSR.png
    I had to LOL because Thorne threw one hard enough QvhctqA.png
    To knock Clint to the ground! YCbub16.png
    LOL

Fish Dinner and Camp Fires
    Rosie cleaned the fish Thorne made and grilled up some fish dinner! omGskYa.png
    dyWnMls.png
    After dinner Clint started up the campfire again bv0CVsw.png
    I think you used a tad bit too much lighter fluid there buddy...dwAzpww.png
    Yep. Clint was singed lol! 9XyCCPl.png
    The family gathered around as dusk fell for some camp stories. Clint told a story about a ghost and vampire. The ghost scared the vampire lol. The animations weren’t working so here’s a screenshot of them staring at each other iHceC0j.png
    The families turned into their tents for the night fRIiYiM.png

Back Home and Date Night/Afternoon!
    Their camping trip was over and the families returned home! Rosie’s parents dropped off little Francesca XFoJ3vS.png
    I am working on Rosie’s and Clint’s Soulmate aspiration. Clint asked her out on a date. This is kind of their anniversary He took her to the Rattlesnake Juice bar and grill. I turned it into a restaurant XKNIrSf.png
    I love this restaurant. I think I might redo the chairs though… hUkFgZK.png
    Rosie ordered some fish tacos and a locally brewed EAPA kwJjrEM.png
    Clint loves this restaurant CucfU7J.png
    Clint told Rosie about the high speed chase he saw the other day. 6r2TYQg.png
    They cleared their plates pretty quickly Es0JZHO.png
    I don’t really have to push their date goals. They are very affectionate on their own. The old lady is Rosie’s grandma! LOL XD F8xY0ID.png
    I love scrolling around and watching the other guests. I have noticed lately that sims from that neighborhood tend to visit local venues, which I absolutely love. Their neighbors Errol Dowd and his wife (she was in the bathroom) and their daughter were dining out. JQtaWFU.png
    And friends and neighbors (but they don’t know the Fontenots) Matilda leChef and Katrina Caliente were in the corner gossiping about something juicy 1SxT3x8.png

Darts
    There was still time left on the date so Clint challenged Rosie to a game of darts. oZe3Ne7.png
    She looks spunky in that outfit. I have several outfits in each category. 0Jvncnj.png
    She was leading the game by far Q1wtV3X.png
    z2FOfAt.png
    I may have to set this outfit as one of Clint’s everyday ones, because he looks great lol. HXqAZd4.png
    I think he knows it too Z0jS2Fi.png
    If we ever get a farming pack with horses, I think y’all know which family will be buying a ranch! C95lnbq.png
    All in all, they had a great time AQTbyGc.png
    !
    Till next time!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    Hello all, hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy and very stressed out and finally had some time to play. I hope I can come back here soon, but for now I left some likes and awesomes along the way.
    @Daephane p.842 Arthur's been through alot, glad he's with family now too. Billie and knox’s dates looked cute! Those boys looks handsome. p.848 The spellcaster fights look cool with the darkness. The shots by the fountain look great. p.851 Ooooo everyone's adept, nice. Very cool they all trained in there, I couldn't spend too much time in there, it gets gloomy after a while. Great shot of Leslie on the broom and Mark falling off. Oh no poor Mark, caught set on fire. lol at the toilet fire. Halle looks great! LMAO Mark and Morgyn eyeing Pierce. :D The sand turtle, castle build looks great. So Billie and Knox just had 1 girl, not bad. Twins are a handful, I can imagine triplets. RIP Dominic, atleast he got to see his granddaughter one last time. OH NO Moira too! p.855 Victors adventure through El Selvadorada went well, his artifacts display is cool.

@sarabeth2984 p 843 omg congratulations on the reunion! That’s amazing! I’m glad it was a positive experience for you. Joanna seems to be doing well. I like Griffins girlfriend Hillary. Oof Lissette’s mom Irene traits were quite the combination. Hillary doesn’t cease to impress, she’s a dj too. p.845 Simeon teaching Kirk is too cute, his face as he's looking on is adorable. LMAO He left his dad on the ground :D:D Cool, immortality potion. p.848 Lol Dante does look like a lobster, omg that had me cracking up :D Maria's reaction the kiss is cute. Nalani's face to being called old is hilarious, and her sons face too. Healani did age beautifully. p.850 Johanna career is pretty cool, makes me want to get the pack. Colton's eyes are kinda scary, Orion sounds like a cool name, and I immediately thought of DC's Orion.

@Haneul p.843 Lool yeah, Arthur is a perfect blend of them. Awh poor Dysis, I’ve felt like falling in my face many days after work like that too😭LMAO at Dysis losing chess to her sister so she calls her bf to defeat him 🤣🤣 her pose too is perfect. I would do that. Hoping for my updates

@Lyrie I've been enjoying updates with Rainbow and Max, her dineout with her father was cute. I love how decorative Hazel's room is. I wish I could fill my sims homes like that but my game begins to lag. LOL they bonded in the bathroom, that is soo typical. Why the bathroom guys?! OOO Is Julie expecting?

@Becka28 P.854 It's pretty cool you guys test your sims out on other saves to see how they would react. I try to but then I somehow end up creating a new sim. Quinns face when he saw Rohan is too cute. His face really brightened up. LOL that why wouldn't shut up. They do seem quite attracted to each other, the high five is cute interaction, I wonder what causes it. The Bonfire was a perfect way to end a romantic festival. p.857 Wow Quinn really got sad at Rohan's absence. Anton looks cool, I like his past career history. Cool it was based of your IRL friend 😎 Quinn looks great for his date, Anton too. Lmao at Morgyns glare

@Alwaysasking Hope you're doing well. The screenshot of all those Don's has me laughing :D LOL Big Don and Dreamy Don, with their mom is cute. Don's face behind his mom is too cute. LMAO this line "Mom said you need to help me, so get with it." had me cracking up! I would tell my brother this so often when our mom would say for him to help me :D Your simself husband Thorn looks great in that sweater. Haha Mitchell put on the costume. I like the names, "Thorne W B Don Bailey" . p.858 Santiago is too cute! His name is great too! Omg this line too "Get in the store kiddo, your mother will not allow you to walk around looking like Gunther Munch" :D:D Alexander looks great!!

Arthur asked about his father, he said his grandma told him he lived with Anna. He wanted to know if it was true. nMcXAl8.png
    He wanted to know what his father does and where he was. Anna forgot for a moment she still had explain everything to Archie. She wasn't looking forward to the moment, and as time was nearing for Archie to arrive back from work, she was getting nervous. EvnuNKl.png But then Bandit jumped over the wall and off his stand. Anna instead introduced him to Bandit. GM9YBrF.png It wasn't long before Archie arrived back from work. He greeted Anna and when he saw the young child, he asked if he's her nephew. He knew she had 2 brothers, but didn't realize they had kids. Arthur looked at his mother. Anna knew this was it. ixhBgP3.png Anna asked to speak with him in their bedroom. Archie just couldn't believe what he was hearing. kNYQ7K4.png Then he got mad, he began to ask if it was some sort of joke.9r6B9pY.png Anna tried to explain but it wasn't helping. He was asking why was he just finding out about him. 5meMmCa.png Archie was tired from work and couldn't stop a yawn from escaping. sZhMQLW.png Anna took it as a chance to leave. She told him to get some rest, she would be taking Arthur to his mothers. When she returned she found Archie in the living room waiting, she was hoping he'd have gone to sleep. This isn't going to end well, Anna thought. Archie calmed down and wanted to know the whole truth. Anna was ashamed. She decided she'd have to be completely transparent about everything. k5Jsp4l.png

Archie was surprised when Anna told her it was partially Sammy's idea. He hadn't spoken to him for years now, but what did he have to do with any of this? OOHnQ88.png
    Archie asked if they dated while she was in university, he brought up how she broke up with him because she said she wouldn't have time for a relationship and instead wanted to focus on her studies. XNSwKCr.png Archie was ashamed by what he heard, she admitted she was dating Sammy while they were dating back when they were teens and they were still together. She told him she didn't want to give up on her studies or possibly be forced to marry to raise a child so she put him into adoption, thinking it would be a better choice. qzGedAJ.png By the time she finished explaining everything to him, Archie was angry all over again. He couldn't believe it, she was dating Sammy behind his back while they were dating and in the end she was only looking out for herself when she got pregnant. Why was she with him now? Was she just humoring him DECcyfC.png He asked how could he know Arthur is his son then, if she was with him and Sammy. She told him about the DNA test Arthur took to find relatives. She asked for him to get to know him, so that he can move in with them.st2ezbT.png After work the next day, Archie decided he would go meet Archie. He headed for his parents home, he didn't know what was going to happen next. Owen greeted him, he noticed Arthur sitting on the couch too. zx2xu0u.png He took him up to the tree house for some privacy. He apologized for the bad first impression but admitted he didn't know what to say. jgkHQQG.png Good thing for Archie, because Arthur was talkative. He made things less awkward t7Mn2lU.png He even told Archie about his adventure UvKzXOa.png Time passed by, and two learned more about each other. Arthur was called to come back inside before he caught a cold. As he was leaving Arthur asked him if he could move in with him and his mom soon, Archie said it wouldn't be long before he could. LThtUQ8.png Inside Archie saw his mother, and asked her what she thought about all this. She said it's sortof like a happy surprise. Archie agreed it was a surprise alright, but then he asked when could Arthur go live with him. She told him as soon as they get him a room and a bed. uQR9ysm.png

Archie couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen next with Anna. They hadn't broken up, and as much as he wanted to move out, they had spent money on the apartment and were going to spend some more to get things ready for Arthur. For now, moving out wasn't an option. Him and Anna got the spare room ready for Arthur. He'd come by to visit them from time to time. Anna would get home before Archie so she would prepare Arthur meals. She was tired from work and couldn't help taking a rest. In the meantime, Arthur kept things tidy until his father arrived. dBI01lY.png
    When he arrived back at the apartment he showed Arthur his room. ZU4svqq.png Arthur hoped it meant he'd be living with them soon. Bandit was getting used to his presence. 0B7Z5Lk.png He was happy to hear that was exactly what it meant, but first they would have to let his grandmother know. u8EAQLr.png The next day, Archie went to pick up Arthur. Everyone back home enjoyed Arthur's presence while he was with them. He hugged his great-grandma AbigailOWYJsF7.png His grandma Sylvia too. anGlr7B.png His first night, Archie told him there would be a curfew. 1ibbmJ4.png And of course they forgot to get the nightlight, a certain raccoon taking advantage thought it'd be nice to pretend to be a monster. AyP9gmC.png I'm pretty sure Bandit's reaction was "hehe" 5xfLizV.png
  • SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    Thank everyone for the compliments on the French village build! It’s in the gallery as French village, I believe. I take no credit. :D
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I'm looking forward to sharing it. I'm so behind on my personal schedule for things, but I'm currently looking through almost 300 screenshots 😅. It was a lot of fun to play in Selvadorada.

I'll be getting my second vaccine tomorrow, so I'm preparing for a potential reaction. Everyone in my family that received the vaccine had a reaction to it. I had a mild reaction to the first one, mostly felt extremely fatigued and worn out.

Anyways, I'm hoping to finish some late spring cleaning, update on the Twins and the Merboys, and finish a chapter for my book before the end of the week. Lol, I've been keeping busy.

I'll probably have the update done tonight after work. I'm already late on my planned book update, but circumstances might not let me get to that until late this week or the next.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2021
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    @sarabeth2984 I'm looking forward to sharing it. I'm so behind on my personal schedule for things, but I'm currently looking through almost 300 screenshots 😅. It was a lot of fun to play in Selvadorada.

I'll be getting my second vaccine tomorrow, so I'm preparing for a potential reaction. Everyone in my family that received the vaccine had a reaction to it. I had a mild reaction to the first one, mostly felt extremely fatigued and worn out.

Anyways, I'm hoping to finish some late spring cleaning, update on the Twins and the Merboys, and finish a chapter for my book before the end of the week. Lol, I've been keeping busy.

I'll probably have the update done tonight after work. I'm already late on my planned book update, but circumstances might not let me get to that until late this week or the next.
    I have had a reaction to my first dose of the vaccine. My older sister has had a reaction to her second dose. I'm told that if you have an reaction to your first dose, then your second dose won't kick you has hard. :)
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I placed glass panels at the bottom of a rooftop public pool, out of curiosity.

YRl2035.png
    nhS5YAD.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,075 Member
    I’m still waiting for my laptop to come back from the Lenovo service centre. I miss playing this game!
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    Masterson Family: Erytheia

One evening, I decided to host a meeting of The Secret Society as I hadn't done so in a while. I was going to become an adult fairly soon, and hopefully Artemis or Apollo would be happy to carry on holding meetings in my place. Even though most of the members were my siblings or my boyfriend, it'd still been a fun excuse to socialise. Artemis in particular was very friendly, so no doubt she'd meet lots of new members when Xanthe and I left.

I7hx6nP.jpg

We decided to watch a movie together.
    "Um, Erytheia, how come you're standing up?" Alexander asked.
    "No idea," I admitted. "I'm probably in your way, too."
    "Oh, I don't mind that..." he grinned.
    "Shhh! My DAD'S just behind you!" I hissed.
    "Don't mind me," Dad said. "I can't really hear your conversation over Apollo and Helen chatting, and the film playing. I just took notice because you said "dad"."

DtZfOsT.jpg

The next day, Xanthe and I did our homework together at the kitchen table. She was still tanned from our Sulani trip, whilst I was back to my usual pale self.
    "How are you finding the homework? At least there's no maths," I said.
    "Yeah, it's not too bad. I quite like history. I wish we had cooking or baking class at school," Xanthe replied. "It'd be much more fun than some of the stuff we have to do."
    "Yeah, I do too. But we have to take the rough with the smooth, I guess. Anyway, it won't be long until we'll be applying to university and can focus purely on culinary arts."
    "Oh man. I cannot WAIT! Even if there's a lot of theory, it'd still be fun."

smO2AuH.jpg

Xanthe and I had decided to host a dinner party on Sunday evening, inviting our usual Secret Society crew even though it wouldn't technically be a meeting. With this in mind, I decided to work on my gourmet cooking skill, and prepared some chicken saltimbocca. Of course, I didn't *have* to serve fancy food, but I wanted to make something special. Besides, having a good level of gourmet cooking knowledge would help me with my university application.

cRfUyiU.jpg

Even though my main hobby is cooking, I also enjoy other creative pursuits. Perhaps I could make the evening *really* fancy and entertain everyone with a live music performance?

oZk4YFo.jpg

That Sunday evening, Alexander arrived early.
    "Hey! How come you're here already?" I asked.
    "I just fancied hanging out. What are you going to cook for us this evening?"
    "It's a surprise," I said.
    "Ooh, I love surprises," Alexander smiled. "Are you nervous?"
    "Of course! I've never cooked for anyone outside the family before."
    "I'm sure the food will be great. And it's good practice for your future career."
    "Thanks, Alex," I smiled. "Anyway, you'll be eating my food a lot in the future, so I hope you like it!"
    "You won't have to cook every night," he said. "I'll make sure to pull my weight around the house, and share the chores."

PxjOl2c.jpg

We all gathered round the table. I hadn't specifically invited my parents along - Dad was working - but they could always join in if they so fancied.
    "Ooh, herb crusted salmon! I love fish!" Evie said.
    "This looks great, Erytheia, I'd be delighted to come to any restaurant of yours in the future," Mum called.
    "I don't think I want to own my own restaurant, I don't think I'd be cut out for dealing with employees," I replied. "Besides, owners don't do much cooking themselves."
    "Well then, I'll just have to invite myself over to your house once you've moved out," Mum grinned.

nJcCyaj.jpg

Masterson Family: The Others

Caroline headed over to the Arts Quarter to buy some produce, but she bumped into a protest instead.

UwVp9vt.jpg

She didn't really understand what it was about, but she joined in anyway.

cCGIGRh.jpg

Peter, meanwhile, decided to try busking. Sadly, no-one really paid any attention.

OMkoP62.jpg

Apollo wasn't feeling too well, and came out in a weird swirly rash! It didn't help that he was also pretty hungry... thankfully he was able to take some medicine and felt much better.

RCHkZxM.jpg

• GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Loving everyone's stories and updates. :) After my last Windows Update my game has been running so slowly that it's practically unplayable. I'm hoping to be able to upgrade to a better computer soon, but in the meantime I miss my Sims.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top