Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia: New Players Edition! Mafia Win!

Comments

• Options
    jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member
    Question of the Night
    This is for everyone to get to know each other!

What do you like to do outside of The Sims?

Practice lucid dreaming ;) and playing Mobile Legends :*
  • Options
    jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member
    Anyways, I had no idea that you guys would actually post that often... Sorry for the inactivity yesterday but I'm here now :(
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Question of the Night

More video games😂 Fire Emblem, Minecraft, Legend of Zelda. I’m a geek. I also am in marching band and play percussion and I do piano on my own time. I also enjoy writing stories but I don’t find the time to write them often.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Question of the Night

play golf
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Question of the Night

I like reading books, lifting weights, and playing other video games. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Question of the Night

Before quarantine, I’d be doing a lot of theater but obviously that’s not happening now. Atm I’m not doing much, just homework and voice lessons.
    they/he
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Question of the Night

I do digital painting. And I actually don't really play The Sims at all now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Question of the Night

I do digital painting. And I actually don't really play The Sims at all now.

I mostly play Sims 2 and 3 these days. :D Kind of done with EA at the moment
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I don't like sims 4 so haven't played it in over a year. I still play sims 3 and sims medieval.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Question of the Night

Like Broncos, pre-2019/2020 (2019 was a rough year for me personally), I was very active in swim. Aside from my studies, I enjoy music, gaming, being artist, writing, reading...lots of different things :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited November 2020
    Question of the Night

I like playing games such as Big Brother and Survivor online on a website called Tengaged (Link in my signature if you wanna help me out. Every time it gets clicked, I get 0.1 Ts which is the currency on tengaged that you earn by playing games and stuff on the site). I also love playing video games such as Danganronpa, Among Us, sometimes Minecraft and some others. I love singing and music, and I wish I could play the piano. I have one, but haven't touched it in a while. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Question of the Night

Am I too late to answer this? Oh well, I'll answer anyway.

I like art, especially drawing (though to be honest I haven't drawn like I used to in ages). I love writing stories, sometimes I'll just daydream random scenes involving characters. Most of my time these days is taken up with my job and working towards setting up a creative business.
    I also enjoy watching comedies.

Mouselline, I used to be in a marching band too! Unfortunately I had to give it up due to other commitments, but it was fun. Do you play percussion in your band or a different instrument?
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Crap; I forgot about this again. I was busy creating a paracosm. I hate Greek and Roman mythology, so I decided to create my own mythology.
  • Options
    Question of the Night

I honestly don’t know how to answer this question. I guess I like creative writing? I’m writing a novel... at least, I was, before I was swallowed by my various mental illnesses, and now I spend the entire day either playing Sims or surfing the web.

Two things I did yesterday that I enjoyed were gardening and cooking. I have a pepper garden in my backyard and I cooked some scrambled eggs using a pepper that I harvested. I also put in some bacon, but the pepper was the most prominent flavor.

Sorry; I’m rambling. Bye for now.
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I obviously couldn't be certain that they would both pop in at the same time, but it just seemed suspicious to me. Also, it's been some time now and Andrew still hasn't responded to my question. That seem suspicious at all to you DeKay?

I mean, yeah, maybe I might find this suspicious since they're newbies and might feel better showing up together but I'm sure their mentors would have already guided them to not do something too obvious, maybe?

So, I don't really think both of them could be mafia together. It's just too coincidental.

My mentor sorta abandoned me tbh. I haven’t heard from her since before the game started. Idk if it was accidental or on purpose though.

I know you just found out what happened to your mentor but I'm curious why you think your mentor would abandon you on purpose?

I have trust issues. Blame it on my PTSD.
  • Options
    @luvdasims55 Please don’t call me a she. It makes me dysphoric because that’s what I’m transitioning away from. Please use they/them instead.
  • Options
    I’m probably looking super sus now because I talk and talk and talk and then go missing for an entire day, so maybe I should just shut up. Sometimes I hate the fact that I’m autistic.
  • Options
    One more thing: If I die on Night One, it’s probably DeKay getting defensive because I accused him.
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Question of the Night

Before quarantine, I’d be doing a lot of theater but obviously that’s not happening now. Atm I’m not doing much, just homework and voice lessons.

Oh I also read and write a lot lol. Can’t believe I forgot that.
    they/he
  • Options
    Hey Rowan- since it’s night, you probably shouldn’t be talking on topic. And of course we can use they/them pronouns!
    they/he
  • Options
    Yeah. We usually don't allow talking on thread about the game during the night phase you can still talk to your mentor if you want to tho. I'll try to remember that Rowan, but just know Im usually not the best with pronowns and tend to default to he/him. Just wanted to throw that out there. Don't be afraid to remind me if needed. :)
  • Options
    Question of the Night

I like playing games such as Big Brother and Survivor online on a website called Tengaged (Link in my signature if you wanna help me out. Every time it gets clicked, I get 0.1 Ts which is the currency on tengaged that you earn by playing games and stuff on the site). I also love playing video games such as Danganronpa, Among Us, sometimes Minecraft and some others. I love singing and music, and I wish I could play the piano. I have one, but haven't touched it in a while. XD

My favorite show is Big Brother. I love to watch most reality tv shows and I'm a huge classic rock fan. I grew up in the 60's and 70's so I was a "classic" rock fan back when "classic" rock didn't exist. It was just good ole rock n roll. B)
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @luvdasims55 Please don’t call me a she. It makes me dysphoric because that’s what I’m transitioning away from. Please use they/them instead.

Ok I will try really, really hard to remember that Rowan. I'm terribly sorry if I offended or upset you in any way.

Please keep in mind that I'm 66 and have problems with short term memory loss. I can remember what happened 50 years ago a lot better than I can remember something that happened an hour ago or yesterday, etc. I did write it down to help me remember. If I slip up though, it's not intentional. Just my dementia kicking in.
  • Options
    Sorry 55 but you have also just caught my attention for being so adamant that people don't have reason to suspect you earlier in the thread.

(NB: If I'm not actually meant to be making accusations on this thread, please can someone let me know. I'm interpreting that this is how the game is usually played?)

I have to admit I'm having a bit of difficulty keeping up with everything that's going on but will try my best.

Don't be sorry. Your thoughts and feeling are honest and I feel that you are just sharing what you are thinking and not coming from a mean or combative place. It was surprising for me to see you say that though as I didn't think I had done anything to raise suspicion about me. I can often not be very self aware a lot and my observation skills are sorely lacking.

Anyway, time will bear out the truth. Hopefully, in the meantime, we can work together. I'm hoping to be able to work with you and DeKay. Seems we are the main players trying to root out who the mafia are.

If you don't want to work with me, no hard feelings. It's just a game. :)
  • Options
    Question of the Night

My favorite show is Big Brother. I love to watch most reality tv shows and I'm a huge classic rock fan. I grew up in the 60's and 70's so I was a "classic" rock fan back when "classic" rock didn't exist. It was just good ole rock n roll. B)

Love Big Brother. I've been meaning to watch some of the earlier seasons, but I love it.