Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Melody was sad that her husband Vlad couldn't go to holiday service with her. (He has an aversion to certain church symbols.) So he surprised her with a lovely decorated tree when she returned from the service. She was thrilled!

50643431176_1924b272f6_b.jpg

Gee, I wonder what symbol that would be … ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited November 2020
    There was a basically instrumental song that made the charts decades ago. It starts out with a man in a high pitch laughing and then saying Wipe Out, then the drums begin followed by the guitar. This screenshot called that to mind. It's on YouTube, Wipe Out, Surfaris. Yes, it's an old Surfer Tune.

Dr. Joe and his niece Harmony. They were sledding on the Bunny Slope when disaster struck. Wipe out!
    8CvsGhf.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I'm afraid this Snowy pack is going to force me into having a toddler in my game. Don't do this to me.
    I don't know what it is with those winter onesies...but....don't do this to me.
    Too many of those adorable winter onesie toddler things and the entire mountain will melt...
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A stormy night in Strangerville.

YXJG9tn.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member

26.11.20_23-44-04eljm7.jpg

Interesting swimwear.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    In honor of today being Thanksgiving, I decided to give Oasis Springs another weirdo. This is Fowler Cranston, and he should give the neighbors plenty to talk about....

ee0POj0.png
    One of my favorite things to do in any save is redressing the townies. Here, Dominic Fyres is looking fetching is his cowboy outfit, complete with blue rubber boots and sporty purple hat....

N6lbYB1.png
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    w2rEVH0.png

A socially distanced Winterfest.
    (She enjoyed it anyway).
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
    Continuing on with making over the townies, this time it's the Eliza Pancakes edition. I thought she looked a tad frumpy, so I decided to add a little more style. I ditched the short hairdo in favor of a long ponytail (but kept the same color), and gave her a new wardrobe. I noticed that she likes to dress conservatively, so I stayed within those boundaries and didn't overdo it

SBOhNtq.png
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited November 2020
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Jessica Kringle tutored one of her elementary school students online from her home in Mount Komorebi.

50646598563_111e855170_b.jpg

That is SOOO CUTE. I just watched that movie recently :D
    Continuing on with making over the townies, this time it's the Eliza Pancakes edition. I thought she looked a tad frumpy, so I decided to add a little more style. I ditched the short hairdo in favor of a long ponytail (but kept the same color), and gave her a new wardrobe. I noticed that she likes to dress conservatively, so I stayed within those boundaries and didn't overdo it

SBOhNtq.png

Wow Good Job! You're right. She is frumpy in her current state.
    There was a basically instrumental song that made the charts decades ago. It starts out with a man in a high pitch laughing and then saying Wipe Out, then the drums begin followed by the guitar. This screenshot called that to mind. It's on YouTube, Wipe Out, Surfaris. Yes, it's an old Surfer Tune.

That's an oldie but a good. They don't make instrumentals like that anymore :(
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    My gen 6 heir: Kai, aka massive winner of the genetic lottery

wQuM8Fh.png
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
    edited November 2020
    I played my Ancestral game nearly the entire gaming session, yesterday. Here is the Long Meadows cabin I created. There has never been any description for me to go by other than it was basically an open floor plan, simple.

NDwYd5k.jpg
    edited November 2020
    I like it when I'm at the club and some of my Sims that I haven't seen in awhile stop by. Here, Bruce Weller is talking with Cassandra Goth (please don't set her on fire, Bruce), and Captain Serious showed up as well. Oh, and I just spotted Beverly Bratwurst at the bar after I posted this lol

5oTxtoD.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    I am about to shut my computer down and free up RAM.
    Then I will jump back in, but here is the last picture as of now from the Hazakura lounge on Mt Komorebi.
    11_27_20_5_24_51_PM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Nina Caliente goes to sleep while still wearing a bag on her head....

VWUnhup.png
    I'm afraid that things are going very wrong for the Bailey-Moon residence---some of those things are my fault, and some are not. I wrecked the relationship between Thorne and Octavia by Thorne cheating right in front of her several times. I also bulldozed their mansion and made them live in a hovel. But their finances are just so-so (not my doing), and they've lost much of their celebrity status by not being in the spotlight enough (their choice, not mine). And here, Thorne just walked into the Caliente residence and took a bath (he doesn't know them), and Katrina is quite angry

jE01w1h.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    cRbHCNB.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Sometimes I get a little too carried away in CAS, and some truly childish stuff happens. The lady in the green top and yellow rubber boots is a random NPC named Kailyn Cameron. I always see her at the Orchid A Go Go, so I decided to edit her. Do her proportions look a bit.....odd? I think she knows a plastic surgeon, but a very bad one...

8gJzPUh.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Hope is on the horizon for Port Promise.

2wApNCp.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Its wedding time in my game again - this shot says how much I would love a romance pack and how my heart ached hen we got the Batuu pack and not an alien / sixam pack.

P9fn0mj.png?1
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    My Sim just met Yuki... in Yukimatsu
    l58KC4q.png
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    009.png?dl=0
    Poor Holly Alto, B-list celebrity....she really didn't deserve me making her look 30 years older in CAS....

wCbEEiE.png
    Oh, and Makoa Kealoha decided to stop by, looking fresh in his robot suit

wNNUxh4.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top