Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey everyone. I've got a new chapter of TDC out although this one is a pretty big milestone for me. As of today, I've officially reached 100 chapters of this story. I honestly never thought that I'd ever get to this point but, after close to three years and 253,327 words (I don't even know how that happened) I did. I'm really excited for this and the direction the story will be going after this.
    With that being said, the chapter can be read here:

b6ZeLRw.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    When I don't know what to do and just want to make a new story and mess around I do 100 baby challenge with a twist. Example: strangerville 100 babies; alien 100 babies, murkland 100 babies.

None are finished of course but it gives me ideas. XD

100 Antwan babies! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    When I don't know what to do and just want to make a new story and mess around I do 100 baby challenge with a twist. Example: strangerville 100 babies; alien 100 babies, murkland 100 babies.

None are finished of course but it gives me ideas. XD

100 Antwan babies! :grimace:

i don't think sim clone. :D
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited November 2020
    I could potentially start a file with him. Make it so he can be impregnated and keep buying him age potions.

I now can't stop thinking about this. And I'm going to have antwan make babies with all maxis made townies. XD
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    Smudge the other (and last) American C Spaniel just died this afternoon
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Smudge the other (and last) American C Spaniel just died this afternoon

sorry madam lee.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    So sorry for your loss, @MadameLee. *hugs*
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Sorry for your loss Madame Lee.
    thanks guy. I'm kind of worried about my sister being evicted because when she had been here before.. my sister said something about the non- Spaniel being a barker due to not going out anymore with ('brother') like my sister would take Arson (non-spaniel) on a walk and then return him back to her apartment and them take the elderly dog on the walk and Arson would bark there's been some problems already. with the landlord due to Arson's barking when alone.
    6adMCGP.gif

kDhiNQT.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Alright. I'm gonna do it. I'm going to start a new legacy and I'm going to blog about it because this has kept me sane for so many years and I think I just need to do it to be a normal person.
    Alright. I'm gonna do it. I'm going to start a new legacy and I'm going to blog about it because this has kept me sane for so many years and I think I just need to do it to be a normal person.

I have a MY "RETAIL STORE CHALLENGE" GAMEPLAY! that I don't put into a story, but rather just explain what's going on. It's on hold cause I played it to get my writing juices flowing again for my other stories. But work and family has been taking my time recently. Can I blame 2020? :grimace: I've been slowly writing. I want to get my STRANGERVILLE: A SIMSELF STORY finished. One chapter to go.

So... sometimes just blogging about your gameplay is a good way to go if you want to write something. Not everything has to be put into story form. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    my stories have no consistency because i play whichever ones I'm feeling at the time, and write however I'm feeling at the time. xD
    my stories have no consistency because i play whichever ones I'm feeling at the time, and write however I'm feeling at the time. xD

How many Antwan babies we at now? :grimace:

tenor.gif
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

i only play the benders. whenever i stat a new story ayden breaks the save and i have to start again. the save for the benders thats why theres so many start overs.
    First pregnancy still cause i was exhausted and had to go to bed. I actually JUST posted the first episode. lol
    100 Plums - Meeting Travis

We had a carpet install today so it's been lots of cleaning and boxes and furniture moving and unpacking more boxes. and cranky toddler didn't want to nap. I'm just sitting at my computer really.
    First pregnancy still cause i was exhausted and had to go to bed. I actually JUST posted the first episode. lol

We had a carpet install today so it's been lots of cleaning and boxes and furniture moving and unpacking more boxes. and cranky toddler didn't want to nap. I'm just sitting at my computer really.

i thought you just had your third baby. its possible i missed something.

I can relate to this, @Shadami. :)

Like I'll eventually get back around to all of them.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

i went rotational still the benders but now i post one updateon on like ayden thrn i go see what noel is up too and so on part of it is also some readers love ayden some love elsa(sissy) and when i first introduced rylan people liked him. i think the bigger shock is alana liked him he was gonna be a throw away character once ayden aged up.
    edited November 2020
    Antwan is my blue boy FF <3 i have got it in my brain to do 100 baby challenge with him and now i shall and am. He was only pregnant with his first baby when I personally needed to sleep and couldn't continue playing.

I myself personally have three children you are correct :smiley:

like the Bella story? *hopeful eyes* You made me love sims lore with that story and now in my mind your story is the canon of Bella Goth. xD

Ditto with mine. I kind of miss writing my HOUSE OF PANCAKES story about Bob and Eliza. So much drama. And so many creativity sims from these forums members that are in it.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

I love the opener :grimace: ...
    This is all LegacySim2017’s fault. Just so you know.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Antwan is my blue boy FF <3 i have got it in my brain to do 100 baby challenge with him and now i shall and am. He was only pregnant with his first baby when I personally needed to sleep and couldn't continue playing.

I myself personally have three children you are correct :smiley:

i love that you knew i would ask. because you answered even though i forgot to ask the question. the only story i can really read is legacys simself story. first i had trouble reading cause my eyes were straining but my eyes are always somewhat itchy from minor allergies so i don't wear my glasses a lot just at work usually. but the govenor was nice now i'm offat lest another week.

like the Bella story? *hopeful eyes* You made me love sims lore with that story and now in my mind your story is the canon of Bella Goth. xD

Not a lot of people liked that one. I'm surprised my Bella has a fan. I have a rewrite planned when I ever get around to it.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top