Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 6!!! (A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) - EPISODE 15 IS OUT NOW!!! (ON HIATUS)

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww Max are voted out... Sorry...
    But thanks guys for keeping Kisha in the game. :blush:
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    First season I am reading and I like how you kept the suspense to the end. Do we get to find out who voted for who? :grimace:

@Smarties100
    Found a small typo error...the one who was safe for the week's speech says "Even" as speaking and not the person. Was a great read, tho. Been enjoying this season.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member
    Aww, my lowest finishing position yet, but it had to happen sometime! I'm sad to go, but I'll still read along if Ihave time. To be honest, having one less thing to keep up with will be nice. That's me you here cheering you on to the win, Kisha/Aileen. Good luck!
    image.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    That was quite an interesting episode/read. First of all I'd like to press F for Leah's muscles! F. Sheesh, some of those poses looked anatomically impossible. Is Darby a rubbed alien or something? Dr Evil would like to find out, the presence of aliens could turn his plot upside down...

Now, there we have it. The official declaration of the prank war. :naughty: BRING IT ON!!! DRAG IN ALL THE CASUAL DAMAGE!!! EVERYONE MUST GET INVOLVED FOR PEAK ABNORMALITY CONTENT!!! (Su's seedy sabotages anyone?)

And then there's Jacob breaking up with Milton. There goes the ultimate slash fic :'( Though it does prove interesting for next week...
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Aww, my lowest finishing position yet, but it had to happen sometime! I'm sad to go, but I'll still read along if Ihave time. To be honest, having one less thing to keep up with will be nice. That's me you here cheering you on to the win, Kisha/Aileen. Good luck!

Sorry to see you go Tresa, I feel that you and Maximus both had a lot of game left in you for this season and it's a shame to see it go unused now :(
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    First season I am reading and I like how you kept the suspense to the end. Do we get to find out who voted for who? :grimace:

@Smarties100
    Found a small typo error...the one who was safe for the week's speech says "Even" as speaking and not the person. Was a great read, tho. Been enjoying this season.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention Legacy, typo edited :P
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sorry to see you go Tresa, it was a tough choice between Max and Kisha for me, they both had so much potential. :'(

I'd keep an eye out if I were Dr. Evil, Chris has some really hilarious Pranks in store... you just won't know what until it hits you. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    Though episode..
    Sorry to see you go Tresa. It was a hard decision for Fiorella as well.
    Excited to see what's next!
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member
    Though episode..
    Sorry to see you go Tresa. It was a hard decision for Fiorella as well.
    Excited to see what's next!
    Thanks! ANd yes it was fun. Good luk going forward.
    image.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Sorry to see you go Tresa, like the others said it was such a tough decision and I really enjoyed Max in the house. He seemed to take it very well though, good for him :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    it was such a tough decision this week. Sorry to see you go Max. Congrats on being saved from eviction and your hex piece Kisha.

This prank war is going to get intense! I can just tell.

Oh goodness. Is that soda going to cause something else down the line? Or is it just that it made Antwan sleepy. Oh no! Is it going to take away the voices? XD

Milton is turning against Jacob, that's not going to be good :open_mouth:
    THIRD HOH CHALLENGE- GO FOR BROKE

Hello housemates! Welcome to Abnormality, today we start our third HOH challenge.

In this challenge, all of you must go for broke if you want to win! That's if you want to of course, you don't have to if you don't want to. The prizes at stake could be very appealing to your own personal game.

In front of you is a list of 10 rewards (or in some cases punishments), they are all ranked in order of severity of the reward or punishment. As you can see below, the first few options are very pleasant and can offer great benefits to your game and future challenges, however as you go further up the sequence, the rewards turn into punishments and could have a lasting effect on your game. The aim of this challenge is to get the highest score though, which means that if you want to win, you may just have to put yourself on the line and choose a punishment.

I bet you're thinking, Even... why on earth would we put our own games on the line to gain the power? And that is a good question... unfortunately I'm not going to answer it! That is for your to think about.

You must decide whether you want to reap the rewards or suffer the punishments set out below- in order to win, the person who takes on the highest numbered reward or punishment will gain power that week. To do this, you must accept the amount of punishments you want from 1 - 10, the higher the number on the sequence, the harder your game will be in the long run.

The punishments are set out in a sequence format, ranging from 1 (challenge rewards) to 10 (major punishments) as can be seen below. In order to select the amount of punishments you want from the list, please state your number in your submission email.

In choosing a higher number though, if you win then you will have to suffer this punishment (and this one alone). Please see below an example of how the game can be played:

PLAYER 1: Chooses number 6 in the sequence
    PLAYER 2: Chooses number 7 in the sequence

In this example, Player 2 wins the HOH challenge but must take on the number 7 punishment. If Player 1 had decided to choose number 8, they would have won over Player 2.

HOH.jpg

All the rewards and punishments are listed here (in more detail):

1: ONE PIECE OF THE OVERRULING HEX
    2: ONE IMMUNITY BADGE
    3: +50% CHALLENGE ADVANTAGE
    (For next eligible challenge)
    4: +10% CHALLENGE ADVANTAGE (For next eligible challenge)
    5: -10% CHALLENGE DISADVANTAGE (For next eligible challenge)
    6: -50% CHALLENGE DISADVANTAGE (For next eligible challenge)
    7: VOTES BLOCKED – Will not be able to cast a vote at any upcoming eligible eviction this season.
    8: CHALLENGES BLOCKED – Will not be able to participate in any upcoming challenge this season.
    9: ONE PENALTY NOMINATION – Will be nominated automatically for next week’s eviction (ultimately making it a possible 3 person eviction).
    10: KILLER NOMINATION – Will be nominated automatically for all upcoming evictions after this week.

*If you decide to choose a nomination punishment and win HOH, then you will be nominated as an extra housemate at the eligible eviction(s) that this punishment refers to. This will be made clear to you before the challenges and at the eviction. You will be able to save yourself but no one will be put up as a replacement as you are an extra nominee on the block for these evictions.

The winner will be the only one to suffer the punishment, anyone else who failed to choose a higher number will be spared.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!!!

If you have any questions about the challenge please don't hesitate to ask. There's a lot of text here so I can understand if it is a lot to take in

PLEASE CAN YOU ALSO FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND SUBMIT THIS WITH YOUR SUBMISSION:

IF I WIN HOH, I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE _________ AND __________ BECAUSE ______________________________________.

The deadline for this challenge will be Saturday 21st November.
    The deadline for DRE's will be Tuesday 18th November.

:):):):):):):)

@Shadami @twiddle3 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula
    @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens
    @ninjakid150 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited November 2020
    I am triggered by this comp :o:sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
    :scream: The dreaded punishment challenge! This is gonna be a tough one, though silver lining, we've got rewards this season too so it kinda takes the sting out of it. (Although that could be Smarties evil plot to get us all to go big this time around)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Time to form those solid alliances. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Oh this is fascinating
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    The winner will be the only one to suffer the punishment, anyone else who failed to choose a higher number will be spared.

Does this include the ones that aren’t punishments?
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Does this include the ones that aren’t punishments?

Oops yeah that includes the reward ones too 🙂
    I somehow read the two paragraphs as one meaning the nomination punishments were the only ones that were determined by the hoh. Oops xD
    THIRD HOH CHALLENGE- GO FOR BROKE

Hello housemates! Welcome to Abnormality, today we start our third HOH challenge.

In this challenge, all of you must go for broke if you want to win! That's if you want to of course, you don't have to if you don't want to. The prizes at stake could be very appealing to your own personal game.

In front of you is a list of 10 rewards (or in some cases punishments), they are all ranked in order of severity of the reward or punishment. As you can see below, the first few options are very pleasant and can offer great benefits to your game and future challenges, however as you go further up the sequence, the rewards turn into punishments and could have a lasting effect on your game. The aim of this challenge is to get the highest score though, which means that if you want to win, you may just have to put yourself on the line and choose a punishment.

I bet you're thinking, Even... why on earth would we put our own games on the line to gain the power? And that is a good question... unfortunately I'm not going to answer it! That is for your to think about.

You must decide whether you want to reap the rewards or suffer the punishments set out below- in order to win, the person who takes on the highest numbered reward or punishment will gain power that week. To do this, you must accept the amount of punishments you want from 1 - 10, the higher the number on the sequence, the harder your game will be in the long run.

The punishments are set out in a sequence format, ranging from 1 (challenge rewards) to 10 (major punishments) as can be seen below. In order to select the amount of punishments you want from the list, please state your number in your submission email.

In choosing a higher number though, if you win then you will have to suffer this punishment (and this one alone). Please see below an example of how the game can be played:

PLAYER 1: Chooses number 6 in the sequence
    PLAYER 2: Chooses number 7 in the sequence

In this example, Player 2 wins the HOH challenge but must take on the number 7 punishment. If Player 1 had decided to choose number 8, they would have won over Player 2.

HOH.jpg

All the rewards and punishments are listed here (in more detail):

1: ONE PIECE OF THE OVERRULING HEX
    2: ONE IMMUNITY BADGE
    3: +50% CHALLENGE ADVANTAGE
    (For next eligible challenge)
    4: +10% CHALLENGE ADVANTAGE (For next eligible challenge)
    5: -10% CHALLENGE DISADVANTAGE (For next eligible challenge)
    6: -50% CHALLENGE DISADVANTAGE (For next eligible challenge)
    7: VOTES BLOCKED – Will not be able to cast a vote at any upcoming eligible eviction this season.
    8: CHALLENGES BLOCKED – Will not be able to participate in any upcoming challenge this season.
    9: ONE PENALTY NOMINATION – Will be nominated automatically for next week’s eviction (ultimately making it a possible 3 person eviction).
    10: KILLER NOMINATION – Will be nominated automatically for all upcoming evictions after this week.

*If you decide to choose a nomination punishment and win HOH, then you will be nominated as an extra housemate at the eligible eviction(s) that this punishment refers to. This will be made clear to you before the challenges and at the eviction. You will be able to save yourself but no one will be put up as a replacement as you are an extra nominee on the block for these evictions.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!!!

If you have any questions about the challenge please don't hesitate to ask. There's a lot of text here so I can understand if it is a lot to take in

PLEASE CAN YOU ALSO FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND SUBMIT THIS WITH YOUR SUBMISSION:

IF I WIN HOH, I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE _________ AND __________ BECAUSE ______________________________________.

The deadline for this challenge will be Saturday 21st November.
    The deadline for DRE's will be Tuesday 18th November.

Hi guys!

No more DRE's past this point please. There's two days left to get your submissions in so please don't forget to do so :)

In addition to this please could you also answer the following tie-breaker question in case of a tie for first place:

HOW MUCH DOES THIS SEASON'S HOUSE COST? (Includes all furnishing, plants, doors, windows, etc.)

Please could you send this through PM's to me please.

Thank you :)

well i'm not getting hoh xD you all know the sims FAR better than i do!
    Not the only one, I've hardly played the sims 4, I couldn't tell you how much things cost. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Mmmmm... 1 $? :blush:
    Milton is all into simoleons. He'll probably get it right. :grimace: That is if he tied for the HoH spot.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Uh oh haylo better start trying to calculate an exact number xD
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Milton is all into simoleons. He'll probably get it right. :grimace: That is if he tied for the HoH spot.

Knowing how much the house is, Milton might just buy it out of spite XD