Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 6!!! (A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) - EPISODE 15 IS OUT NOW!!! (ON HIATUS)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    It's pretty interesting to see all those alliances and bonds taking shape... And then the bath turned into mud! :O Who would do such a thing?! And how do we prank back?! :o:naughty:

Gotta enjoy the groovy talk Leah and Maximus had, nice to see the oldies bond a little bit :P

MUSIC%2B4.jpg

Though I got to admit that in this picture it seems that Maximus.exe has crashed :o

Oof, let's hope that Rudolph and his buddies didn't escape the farm, Christmas would be ruined! :scream:

Some interesting scheming going on between Jacob and Milty ;)

Rip the lonely hearts club :'( Though I guess that's the result you get when too many lonely hearts get together - they aren't exactly lonely anymore :o

KISHA: No one wants to come onto the lips with me?
    MAXIMUS: You broke everyone's heart Kisha, no one feels smoochy now.

XDXDXD

Congratulations on your very first HOH win Princess! :smiley: Enjoy the taste of powerrrr... and choose wisely :3

Sorry to see Tresa on the block once again, this time joined by Alleen. Good luck on the POP comp everybody...
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited October 2020
    50 miles?!? I'd die! XD

Dr evil did you put mud in the tub?

So many alliances :open_mouth:

Oh gosh, good luck Max and Kisha!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Love how Dr. Evil's first plan fell apart! LOL
    Hope Christmas gets good news about the reindeer.
    I bet Milty was frustrated that he couldn't make Jacob participate!

Oh, so that's how it's going to be is it? Let's see if Max gets lucky again. I've yet to survive a second nomination, bu tthere's a first time for everything! :)
    image.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited October 2020
    Haha, I've expected that outcome...
    :p It was fun!!!! Good luck Max!
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats on the win Princess! Interesting nominations, Max on the block again, ouch! :'( Joined by Kisha this time, not sure but I think Kisha's challenge trickery might have had something to do with it. ;)

Good luck to both of you! :heart:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Congratulations on the win Fiorella :3

Good luck to both nominees. The PoP is definitely going to be a battle :P
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    Oh wow I was 90% sure I'd fall down and drown just like I do in the Fall Guys platform -ahum-
    but a big Yabba-Dabba Do!
    It's so hard to make a vote since none seems to be decent, good luck to you guys in the POP challenge. <3
    May the odds unfortunately not from the dice be ever in your favor
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Bye Karen! Oh man I love that response. I can see Milton and Natalie be total (Fri)enemies, I don't know about you guys :joy:

Congratulations Princess on winning your first HoH ever! :blush: I can imagine how hard nominations were, but I hope you enjoy the rest of it :)

Speaking of, sorry to see you on the block Alleen and Tresa, good luck to both of you ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    :p It was fun!!!! Good luck Antwan!
    wait good luck with what? Did I forget something? XD
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    :p It was fun!!!! Good luck Antwan!
    wait good luck with what? Did I forget something? XD
    :blush: Oops... I mean Max
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    POP #2: T-REX HURDLES!

Hello housemates and welcome to the second POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge:

PLAYING:
    HOH: Fiorella ( @PieceOfPrincess )
    NOMS: Kisha ( @Alleenmens ), Maximus ( @SimTresa )
    RANDOM: Christmas ( @twiddle3 ), Darby ( @Tigerblu11 ), Natalie/Sandy ( @YJB19299 )

For our second POP challenge, you are going to put your athletic skills to the test... sort of. In this game you will take control of a small dinosaur who must try to jump a load of cactus hurdles. In the infamous hidden Chrome game, today all of you will take up the reigns of the T-Rex and start jumping.

You will follow the link attached below and play the game. You can play this as many times are you like, the housemate who has the highest score at the end of the challenge will be the winner of the POP.

Link to the game is here:
    T-REX HURDLES

Once you are happy with your final score, please screenshot this and send this to submit your score. In addition to this please can you attach the form below with your screenshot:

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL USE IT ON _________(KISHA/MAXIMUS/NO ONE)__________ BECAUSE _______________________.

For the HOH only to fill in:

IF THE VETO IS USED, MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE WILL BE __________ BECAUSE ___________________.

The deadline for submissions is October 31st 2020.
    The deadline for DRE's is October 28th 2020.

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE EVENS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!

:):):):):):):)

@Shadami @twiddle3 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula
    @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens
    @ninjakid150 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299
  • 123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    I can't believe this is still going on! <3
    Hello star person :D

Hey Star, long time no see! :smiley: How's it going?
    Banner.png

Star!!! Welcome back, long time no see 😁
  • 123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    Haha hello all! I hope you have been well. Can't believe how longs it's been. I decided to peak over here to see what was new and I just had to drop a comment when I saw Abnormality! On behalf of Natalia, of course. ;)
    Haha hello all! I hope you have been well. Can't believe how longs it's been. I decided to peak over here to see what was new and I just had to drop a comment when I saw Abnormality! On behalf of Natalia, of course. ;)

Yessss, Natalia is the one and only queen of Abnormality, the only one who has won a perfect game. :star: Last time I've seen you around was around 2014? Six years ago, which is crazy! Quite a lot has happened on reality shows: Turner's Mole has concluded it's final season (shock), Abnormality went through several seasons, Haylo finally started Mini Mole 3 and several new players have arrived throughout the years, although some older players have sadly left as well. As for myself, I finished high school, then completed a Media Design study, and then took a year off to apply for art school, but was sadly not accepted and then Covid happened :( Hope you're staying safe!
    Banner.png

It's good to see you again Star! I've been doing well as of late as has everyone else, you've got a lot of reading to do ;)
    Hope you have been doing well too :)

Hello housemates and welcome to the second POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge:

PLAYING:
    RANDOM: Christmas ( @twiddle3 ), Darby ( @Tigerblu11 ), Natalie/Sandy ( @YJB19299 )

For our second POP challenge, you are going to put your athletic skills to the test... sort of. In this game you will take control of a small dinosaur who must try to jump a load of cactus hurdles. In the infamous hidden Chrome game, today all of you will take up the reigns of the T-Rex and start jumping.

You will follow the link attached below and play the game. You can play this as many times are you like, the housemate who has the highest score at the end of the challenge will be the winner of the POP.

T-REX HURDLES

Once you are happy with your final score, please screenshot this and send this to submit your score. In addition to this please can you attach the form below with your screenshot:

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL USE IT ON _________(KISHA/MAXIMUS/NO ONE)__________ BECAUSE _______________________.

IF THE VETO IS USED, MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE WILL BE __________ BECAUSE ___________________.

Hi guys! No more DRE's past this point please.

Not long now to get your submission in if you haven't already ;) Have fun and don't forget to jump over those cactus's

PLAYING:

T-REX HURDLES

Hi guys! No more DRE's past this point please.

Not long now to get your submission in if you haven't already ;) Have fun and don't forget to jump over those cactus's

Hi guys!

Happy Halloween!!! 🦇🎃👾👹👻

Hope everyone has a frightingly good day today!!!

May I also remind you that I'm still waiting on a few submissions, please can you get this in asap as the deadline is in 8 hours 😊

Thank youuuuuu!

Thanks for the wishes, I brought in my frightingly good costume today :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Thanks for the wishes, I brought in my frightingly good costume today :smiley:

FOR HER WINES
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    What's up with the for her wines thing? I've been seeing that the last couple days everywhere