Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry oh no! So much tragedy going on. Poor Sif. :cry::cry:
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited October 2020
    @bekkasan : Yes, poor Sif!
    It´s tragical. They should have been together, now both are dead.... :'(

Thanks so much for your comment! <3
  • Options
    @AlexaKry I moved my tissues next to my desk so I am prepared for further updates and don't have to get up to find them while I am weeping.
    I do hope she is able to search for him in the afterlife.
  • Options
    syEVRoq.jpg

Tyler was worried and afraid.
    He could feel that the dark and the afterlife pulled at him. He lost his memories bit after bit.
    He wasn´t ready to go into the light yet, but he felt that he had to go.
    If not he would have been stuck in the dark, where he was attacked and where all his memories would have taken from him soon. If he didn´t go into the light he knew that he would become a part of the dark, soulless, just claws which pulled on other souls which couldn´t decide to go into the light.
    But he knew he didn´t want to go! He knew that there still was something to do for him. He knew that fate had work for him.
    He fought even harder to keep his memories and to keep his soul.

Sif found herself in a dark which couldn´t be any darker.
    As soon as she arrived she could feel the dark pulling at her, trying to hurt her, trying to get her soul. She knew she didn´t have much time, even she couldn´t fight it for long.
    But she knew she had to do this. She knew that she had to die since the beginning of her life.
    She knew that she was the only one who could fight the dark for the period Tyler needed to find her.
    Her soul began to glow and she began to call for him.

Suddenly Tyler felt that the dark turned away from him. It was disturbed.
    He turned to the afterlife, accepting that his life would now end when entering it but something let him stop.
    He thought he could hear the sweetest and most beautiful noise he had ever heard. It was a soft whisper, nearly inaudible, but so beautiful and familiar that he turned to the sound.
    His hopes and fears grew.
    Especially his fears!
    She didn´t do this! She couldn´t do this! Not for him! "Oh please, don´t let her be it!" he thought.
    He began to head towards the beautiful noise faster and faster. He had to reach her before the dark could do any harm to her!

When Sif began to call Tyler´s name she could feel that the hostile dark turned to her.
    She was happy that she couldn´t see what approached her. What she could feel was frightening enough. She hoped that he had already heard her and that he could be with her as soon as possible.
    Although she had been prepared for this fight her whole life she knew she didn´t have much time.
    She continued to call his name, trying to be the anchor he needed to get to her.

Tyler didn´t know how long he had searched for her but suddenly he not only could hear her but he could see her tiny little bright light. Sif!
    "Oh Sif, my love, what did you do?" he called, racing towards her.
    Abruptly he could remember everything again! How everything began with his death a few years ago and how he neverhad been really alive after it!
    He understood what Sif and his dad tried to do this night and he began to fight even harder to reach her!

Sif felt that she didn´t have much time anymore. "Oh Tyler, hurry up, please" she thought. "I can´t help you if you don´t!"

In the fairy ring Haldir began to intone the ancient fairy spells of life.
    He could only hope that he had given Sif and Tyler enough time to find each other!

Finally Tyler reached Sif, but before he could touch her soul he felt a pull. Sif could feel it, too. But more important to her was that she could feel Tyler´s soul next to hers. She reached for him and happily he enclosed her into his soul. Never had he had such a feeling of love, care and happiness! Their souls found each other, finally!
    "Sif", he thought, "what did you do?" - "I died for you so that you could live again" she explained to him.
    And with that the pull back to his body became so strong that he was snatched from her. "No" he shouted, "no, not without Sif! Please, Sif, tell me we´ll meet in life again!" - "I can´t, but always remember that I love you from the bottom of my heart!"

Haldir´s heart skipped a beat when his son began to move in his arms!
    Tyler began to glow, first in a scary red but after a short time in his bright soul light.
    Haldir grabbed his son tighter and left the circle. He headed for the fairy house where he could end the rituals in.

He was happy, now he didn´t have to tell his husband that he killed their son!

Lnuay5j.jpg
    fRExTeQ.jpg
    6eTUIIN.jpg
    VN5hQD7.jpg

He just hoped that Tyler was fully healed now.
  • Options

@AlexaKry Wow...great writing. I could feel their love for each other as I was reading.
    She sacrificed herself to save him! :scream:
    Tyler is going to be very upset when he comes around. I hope that does not cause problems with Haldir.
    How will Sif get back? C'mon...you knew I was gonna ask that question! :grin:
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Thanks so much for commenting! <3
    Yep, she sacrificed herself for him, isn´t that purest love? :p
    I can´t tell you how Tyler reacts to Haldir when he gets to know that he and Sif had planned her sacrifice from the moment they´ve met each other at Stein´s summer palace. I would think that he will be very angry at both of them?
    Well, I can´t tell you if or how Sif will come back,atm she is stuck in the dark, first we have to take care for Tyler, he still is in a very bad condition and we have to nurse him to gain his strength back! He still has a long way back into life! B)
  • Options
    Tyler slept long, his dad always on his side to give him some royal jelly nectar when he needed some food. Later Haldir told him that he slept more than three days.
    He gained some much needed strength from the sleep and the care of his dad so on the forth morning he was able to get up and eat the life fruit his dad had grown.
    yMT4jWy.jpg
    v63nb5h.jpg
    They changed clothes and headed home, happy to get back to their family and to real life.
    pDhmDSL.jpg
    7uPU1Wd.jpg
    rbud5fs.jpg
    Everyone was happy to see them again, of course they were worried about what happened to Tyler.
    He told his sons that everything was good again, although he didn´t feel so. He was healed, yes, but he was grieving. He lost Sif! Since he met her and since they spent nearly every day together when he was at Hylewood he talked to her on the phone every day, needing to hear her voice and needing to talk about his feelings he hid from his family. They´ve always talked about meeting again soon, but there was always something that hindered them from seeing each other, be it Taius´marriage in Monte Vista or be it the tasks Sif got to do for her dad.
    Now it was too late! He had lost her before he could see her again! He was distressed. If being healed meant to lose her he didn´t want to be healed. He wanted her by his side not in this awful dark! He hoped that she could go into the light, this was at least his only hope for her.
    "Don´t let her stay in the dark, please!" he prayed to the lighting force. "Take her to you and you will shine even brighter because of her."
    After the kids were gone to school and work he went to his room and lied down at his bed. He had to sleep, only in his sleep, he thought, he had the chance of meeting her again maybe.
    Haldir rushed to his husband, happy to see him again and to be able to talk to him again. He had missed Travis so much in the last days, he hadn´t known how much he depended on his strength untill the last few days where he couldn´t talk to him and couldn´t listen to his advice. Without Travis he was just lost, he now knew that he just was such a powerful king because of the love, strength and wisdom his soulmate provided for him.
    He hugged Travis lovingly and then told him what had happened. He knew that his husband had felt Tyler´s death and told him that he wished he could have told him before the ceremony what he and Sif had planned to save Tyler. But they thought that it would be much wiser if nobody but them knew what they wanted to do. They didn´t know if the cruel dark could find out about their plan if they´ve told somebody else of it, so they decided to talk about it with nobody.
    OEEXuFs.jpg
    Gr6H24i.jpg
    eqtEzH8.jpg
    "So you´ve planned Tyler´s and Sif´s death????" Travis asked, being completely shocked. "And you´ve planned that Sif had to sacrifice herself for Tyler???? How on earth could you even think about such a thing? Don´t you know that Tyler would rather die than seeing his love sacrificing herself for him? He would never allowed you to hold the ceremony if he knew that!!!" Travis became more and more angry with every word. "How could you even think of such a cruel thing? I love Tyler and I would have done everything to save him myself, but letting his love die for him? How shall he go on with his life when he knows how she died??? How dare-"
    "She isn´t dead anymore."
    "What? You´ve just told me that she died?"
    "Yes, but we had a plan, as I´ve told you! Do you really think that I would sacrifice somebody else for our son? I would sacrifice myself for him, but never another person!"
    fWiBTon.jpg
    v1LfGxv.jpg
    "So she really is alive? You´ve tricked the dark?"
    "Yes, she is alive, she sent me her live signs soon after I´ve put Tyler to bed in the fairy house in the ring!"
    "And she is well?"
    "Yes, and she can´t wait to talk to Tyler and to see us in a few days when we visit Stein and Hilf in Entworld!"
    "Fine! And when did you plan to tell me that?"
    "Well, haven´t I now?"
    jBy8Utt.jpg
    014hbfN.jpg

What their plan loocked like:
    While Haldir had to try to fight the dark from outside of Tyler during the ceremony in the fairy ring by filling him with light and his living power, Sif should distract Grim from getting Tyler. She should do everything to help Haldir to fill Tyler with enough life to last longer in the dark. Both knew that he had to die, but if Grim was distracted and Tyler full of life Sif could find him in the dark when she "sacrificed" herself. Haldir and she knew that she had to die, too, so she could search for Tyler in the dark and hinder the dark from clinching on Tyler again when he gets to be pulled out from it again by his dad.
    After that she would use her own power to raise from the death herself. Hopefully wthout the dark sticking on her now.
    And it worked!
    L1NHTLS.jpg
    ylFJ9oB.jpg
    9XlgrhW.jpg
    1jgb5da.jpg
    92uzYJ1.jpg
    46UGpae.jpg
    RZNE5sM.jpg
    IZDXLdR.jpg
    k7qLAOZ.jpg
    lLjUfW7.jpg
    Vkry6nk.jpg
    CQwgLbT.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry That was great! :heart: Tyler sure slept a long time but I suppose he needed the healing time. I hope he continues to recover, regain his strength, and get back his muscular form and pretty hair! :grin: I know he is upset about Sif and I hope there is some news about her soon.
    The fairy ring is such a pretty place! I love how you designed it.
    Oh my! Haldir opened up to Travis about what happened with the ceremony. He and Sif planned this together. How sneaky and terrifying at the same time. :star: lol at Travis giving him so much grief about the plans with Sif.
    I can understand not wanting the plan to get out in case the dark heard about it.
    I'm happy that Sif had a way to survive her brush with death. She is a remarkable young woman and Tyler will be lucky to have her.
    Fingers are crossed that they get their 'happily ever after'. They both deserve it!
    I'm guessing he didn't tell Tyler yet because he probably doesn't want him taking off to see her on his own. He should tell him soon though.
    I'm looking forward to more! :smiley:
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thanks so much for your comment! <3
    Thanks for the compliment on the fairy ring! I wanted to create something really fairishly (yeah, I know this word doesn´t exist :D ) and mysterious. I didn´t know how Haldir and Tyler would have reacted to each other and how the pictures of them would come out so I decided that I had to distract everyone from the bad posing of them with the background. :D
    Yes, Tyler slept long, he hadn´t been sleeping good in the last years so I think he caught up on it in this time, he must have been exhausted, he died the second time, got away from the dangerous dark and lost Sif. I think that Haldir did help him getting some rest by producing an aura of soothing.
    Travis was very angry about Haldir and his plan, especially because he made Sif suffer so much. But Haldir would have never done anything which she didn´t want to do. When they first met she talked to him alone as soon as possible about her destiny and what her mother who has the gift of foreseeing had said about her at her birth. (will be fully explained soon!)
    Don´t you like the shaved head of Tyler? I can´t promise that his hair will grow.
    :D let´s see if you´ll get your happy end.... you know that Tyler overreacts sometimes....
  • Options
    3Am4yd4.jpg
    Since the kids were in school and at work Tyler had some time to sleep. He still was very exhausted and he had to work through all the stuff which had happened to him in the last few years. He knew that he would need some help to overcome all the things but he didn´t know how to deal with Sif´s death and if he could overcome it even with help, so sleeping was his only solution to stop his brain from overthinking what could have happend if she was still alive.
    But he was waken up by his dads who told him that he should come downstairs to them because they wanted to talk to him.
    Travis and Haldir sat at the tea table when Tyler came into the kitchen.
    Az4CjxY.jpg
    DAGCd34.jpg
    At first he didn´t want to have tea himself but he was forced by Travis to get a cup and while he was drinking Haldir told him about his and Sif´s plan to outwit the dark.
    "So she gave Grim a death flower as a present and-"
    "She is alive??? Dad, did Grim accept the flower? Is she alive???"
    "Yes, Tyler, she is alive and on her way back home to Entworld. We-"
    "I have to contact her! She is really alive???? And she went through all of this for me??? I..... sorry, dad and pa, I have to call her, I´ll drink some tea after I´ve talked to her!"
    "She won´t be ho..." Haldir wanted to explain but Tyler was already out of the door, running to the nearest computer to try to skype with Sif.
    "...me. Do you think we will have the chance to tell him that we will visit her and her family tomorrow before he has called at the airport to tell them they should prepare a plane for him to fly today? What do you think, love?" Haldir asked Travis with a big grin on his face.
    "I think Sif will tell him, I think that you both have planned this as well, right?" Travis answered with a big smile and a bit of a grunt, he still was a bit angry that he didn´t know about the plan.
    "Yeah, well, we did. Please don´t be angry anymore, my love, it was important that just we both knew what to do, you could have been in a big danger if you had known about the plan, the dark is everywhere and it could have get to know about it and could have done harm to you so that I wouldn´t be able to fullfill the plan, because I had to save both of you. Or, even worse, I had to decide between you and Tyler. Let Sif explain to you why she was the only one who could help him when we are there tomorrow, ok?"

Meanwhile at the computer Tyler could only leave a message for Sif, as Haldir wanted to tell him, she still was on her way back home. He was a bit disappointed that she only left an e-mail for him that she was happy to see him tomorrow.
    gwAwh1X.jpg
    He went back to his dads and asked for more details about what had happened.
  • Options
    They arrived at king Stein´s kingdom in the late afternoon. At the airport they were awaited by a few cars which brought them to the castle.
    Well, it was an old ship literally, king Stein´s ancestors were fairies from the West who sailed over the Big Seas thousands of centuries ago and the castle was the ship the first king was on. He liked his ship so much that he attached it to the land he wanted to live. During all this years the sea level fell a bit and the ship run aground and was made to the castle for all the following kings and queens and their families.
    SUERoes.jpg
    rrhgGTv.jpg
    KZda11g.jpg
    6JmTtqF.jpg
    YxL6B5R.jpg
    R3SbhRH.jpg
    On their short drive to the castle they could get an image of Entworld, which was so different to Moonlight Falls and every other town they´ve visited before. The buildings were very old but well restored.
    When the cars stopped Tyler jumped out of his and ran to the castle.
    The door was opened by a servant who led him to the kitchen.
    Tyler was so impatient to meet Sif that he nearly pushed the old man aside because he was walking so slowly.
    And then there she was!
    She was even more beautiful than the last time he saw her! He hurried over to her and was welcomed with an ebullient deep kiss.
    dgdMeI4.jpg
    wvB8QLb.jpg
    XLHtlmN.jpg
    zK1QymL.jpg
    NG7zcyF.jpg
    5dCfZro.jpg
    Oarv7ky.jpg
    sGTTAce.jpg
    While they tried to tell everything what happened since they last talked to each other the others came to the kitchen as well and soon it was filled with talk, laughter and love.
    NjYPcIl.jpg
    I9rAw4j.jpg
    PeCNT82.jpg
    gEO0FzQ.jpg
  • Options

@alexakry I'm so happy that Tyler is starting to look healthier. Even in sleep, his color is better! :smiley:
    Travis is still pushing Tyler to eat and drink! He's such a good Dad. :love:
    Beautiful blues decorating the room. It looks like the perfect tea room for your guys! Warm, rich and yet and inviting place to talk.
    I can understand him wanting to get in touch with her right away. His impatience is so adorable! :smiley: At least she left an email for him!
    King Stein's kingdom is absolutely stunning! Those are beautiful pictures. I looked at that world when I needed my fairy kingdom but I wanted something a little easier to add my own things into and the empty world of PixieGardens worked best for that. I did save it in my world folder as a future possibility to visit and 'colonize'. LOL
    The castle is awesome! I love the story about it being an old ship converted to a castle after the sea level fell.
    I love that Tyler was in such a hurry to get to Sif and such an awesome romantic kiss! Finally! My romantic self is so happy with this chapter!!! :heart::heart:
    I always think of the kitchen as the heart of the home so that is the perfect place for them to gather and talk.
    Loved this update. I kinda got the sniffles, but for a different reason this morning. Blessed happiness!
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you so much for your comment! <3
    I can´t really recommend Entworld for a colonization unless you want to recreate it massively! There are awfully lots of routing problems on a lot of lots, Sims get stuck at the edges/borders of the lots. If you disallow them using boats, which I do everywhere except Isla Paradiso, because boat routing is painful to watch, especially when the pets get a boat taxi and get stuck, the Sims will swim to the lots they want to visit. And some of the rabbitholes can´t be entered, Sims stand in front of their worklace and can´t go to work, so you have to test out which carreer building has to be worked on and be re-arranged.
    I really wanted this world for Stein and Hilf for their homeworld, but it wasn´t possible for me to play more than a few days in it, after this short time I´ve already got Error 12!
    When playing in this ship house my family always wanted to get into the house by swimming to the door which is at sea level, but under the house and which wasn´t marked as the front door. But they insisted on swimming. The pets took boat taxis.
    dB2HCvp.jpg
    0d5NT3o.jpg
    CHq6olo.jpg
    Furthermore there are problems wit Traveler, it doesn´t reckognize the world fully, if you travel from it to some other world and save after arrival, the nhd.file of Entworld is gone from the save. (You can put it back when you want to go back, but then you have to know, when you´ve travelled, which is sometimes hard to remember for me, because my family travels so often.
    It´s such a shame, because this world is beautiful!!!!!

Yes, Tyler feels much better now! He is still awfully thin but I think seeing Sif would help him to heal much faster. And you´re right, Travis always wants him to eat something and he always cooks something Tyler likes to eat. (I think the others don´t like to eat mushrooms anymore by now but nobody mutters, because they know that Tyler loves to have them in every meal. :D )
    I really hope that Sif is the right woman for him! We will see how they get along with each other the next days and how Seth and Samuel get along with her, too. Tyler doesn´t want to make another mistake when it comes to his sons so she has to get along with them! If they don´t like her he won´t get together with her.

Thanks for the compliments on the tea area in the kitchen, blue and turquoise are Travis´and Haldir´s favourite colors. I like to decorate the houses in the favourite colors of the house owners, their new house will be an exception.
    And thanks for liking the ship house, it´s made by the world creator Suum Sims, I just re-furnished it and recolored it in the favourite color of Stein (white) and the color of his kingdom (green), Hilf´s favourite color is red, so some private rooms are in red, the "official" rooms are in white/green. And I´ve added another floor so that the visitors had enough rooms to sleep in.
    Yes, I think a kitchen is more of the heart of a house than the living room, especially nowadays, where all kids have their own computers and TVs in their own room. So only in the kitchen the family comes together.

Aww, I didn´t want to make you sniff! (handing over some tissues) It is just a little kiss, Stein and Alfarin had a close eye on them, I don´t know if she is allowed to have one more kiss..... >:)
  • Options
    During breakfast the families decided to visit the summer festival. Stein wanted to show them around in his kingdom so the way to the festival was the best and effcient way to do so.
    ks9QN2d.jpg
    While the others got ready to go, the three kings discussed how to help Tyler even more, to help him to gain more weight and to become his normal self again. They decided to search for special reciepes for putting more weight on in Stein´s old elixir books so either Stein, Haldir or Alfarin could brew one for him.
    t3ppoFX.jpg
    Then they semselves got ready to go and everyone jumped into the car(s) to drive to the festival grounds.
    wo2a5OT.jpg
    t0iMmgA.jpg
    Pnfv2FA.jpg
    16ufG8j.jpg
    QktsjDz.jpg
    AmEHHwc.jpg
    Tyler and Sif didn´t have any interest in the attractions of the festival at first. They talked about nearly everything which had happened to them since they´ve last seen each other.
    i1fI0fq.jpg
    nbKbdkR.jpg
    acBlONb.jpg
    NDLFYSY.jpg
    VPewKuK.jpg
    Well, it was mostly Sif who talked, Tyler just listened to her sweet voice and admired her beauty. He was so happy to be with her that she even could have said lalala and he would listen to her so much did he like her voice!
    The others had some fun in doing all the attractions
    wtaxFqc.jpg
    ddrByhV.jpg
    so that even Sif and Tyler joined the hot dog eating contest
    jUIASm3.jpg
    Guess who won!
    0FLoTrd.jpg
    Seth and Adelheid fought hard but in the end they had eaten too fast and had to vomit.
    rz8sLW5.jpg
    While the others did some other things then, Tyler and Sif talked again and had a lot of fun.
    B682wKQ.jpg
    Ul8aP4L.jpg
    Sif made a few jokes which lightened up Tyler´s heart even more.
    VpgpeZY.jpg
    dIqAmWQ.jpg
    dzWxsP8.jpg
    EOutDGL.jpg
    Back at home they ended the day with each other while the others fell asleep fast.
    Puur2Rz.jpg
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    :)

AlexaKry I am so invested in your story, I cant even express how happy I am to see Sif and Tyler together! Oh my gosh the way they look at each other! What a happy time! Sif is too cute knowing that she won the hot dog contest lol

Wow the 3 kings are Beyond handsome!

btw I still get misty eyed and a pang in my heart when I scroll down to get to the new part of your story, and once again see "The Picture".
  • Options

@AlexaKry I enjoyed the update. That was a great shot of the family and the King's family enjoying breakfast together.
    I did giggle a little as some seemed a little underdressed. :grin:
    The scenery photos are just beautiful. It's a shame about the world routing.
    I'm happy seeing Tyler and Sif enjoy each other's company!
    Congrats to Sif on her victory!
    She looks so cute with her hair up like that!
    Ah! Sigh, love the last picture!! :heart:
    Look forward to more!
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : Thank you for commenting! <3
    :D I was really astonished that Sif won the contest, I made my bet on Seth or Adelheid, because they are very good eaters. :p
    Sif was very happy to beat them. :D

Thanks for finding my kings handsome! I have to admit that I think that they look very handsome, too! :D I like Haldir the most, I am always happy when he and Travis get a new kid and it turns out to be a clone of him. :)
    Stein looks good, too, but I like black hair better. B)

Prepare for more pictures of Sif and Tyler together, they are happy to be with each other finally and the family gives them enough room so they can be alone with each other, if they want!
    But Tyler is still not healthy enough and the family has to leave in the near future and has to go back to Moonlight Falls again.... So they just have a short time together.
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you for your comment! <3:)
    I don´t understand what you mean? Inappropriate?? The kings??? :D;) Well, I won´t tell you then what they did before having breakfast... B)
    Btw I had a really hard time to hide Hilf, she became pregnant a few hours before and the outfit she chose doesn´t hide anything, it is one of the leaves outfits for fairies by jennisims, that outfit is completely inappropriate to post here on the forums. :p
    R8I37dl.jpg
    >:)

Yes, the world is soo beautiful, I really wanted Stein and his family to live there, but it really isn´t possible. I had to delete all townies for the story so that I didn´t get Overwatch to report every stuck Sim every few minutes.

Sif was so happy to have won! She giggled and clapped her hands, so sweet! I like her hair like this, too, but decided against it for the everyday outfit. I thought that she should have a more normal hair, because she is a princess and princesses have to look more "serious".
    She looks sweeter with this two buns.

I thought you would like to see the last pic! There will be a few more of such pictures, but their stay at Stein´s kingdom will be short, Haldir and Travis have to go back and the family will follow them, of course, so Tyler and Sif won´t have too much time together. :'(
    And there are Seth and Samuel as well, if they don´t like her Tyler will not try to get into a relationship with Sif. So fingers crossed that they like her as much as Haldir likes her! He is already her second father!
  • Options
    The next morning Haldir broke the dishwasher after he was forced by Travis to help him in the kitchen, so he was happily repairing the dishwasher instead of helping his husband (he doesn´t like to cook with Travis astonishingly, maybe because Travis is better in cooking and tells him how to do something although he can cook very good as well). After Travis had swept away the puddles he made some very tasty waffles.
    L0mdvFe.jpg
    8CiVWiw.jpg
    pbwxEcC.jpg
    After the delicious breakfast everybody could do what he/she wanted except the three kings who decided to work through Stein´s very big library to find some recipe to help Tyler to get healthier faster.
    kXz3WP8.jpg
    j9sySu1.jpg
    yvoSoLS.jpg
    Because Alfarin already copied lots of the books into the cloud Travis could read at the laptop. He likes to be together with his family and was happy that some of them decided to play some table football behind him, in such moments he could concentrate himself best.
    Haldir and Stein prefered to have more silence around them and forbade the family to interrupt them.
    xgv8r67.jpg
    IyFUbSu.jpg
    Stein made some test mixes, as well, but he decided that they weren´t good enough to help Tyler so he poured away the elexirs he made.
    ZsXF9jQ.jpg
    bkSEEVr.jpg
    Tyler and Sif slept longer than the others and weren´t in a hurry to go downstairs to join the others at breakfast. Instead they ate some sweets Sif always had stored in one of her cupboards.
    They were happy to be together finally and were cuddling and snuggling, something they had been without for sooo long!
    o1BQduy.jpg
    7euwrVH.jpg
    4YKX1eJ.jpg
    D06pkOi.jpg
    QVwzm3L.jpg
    pb6vZBx.jpg
    G0HYRzW.jpg
    uORfqSl.jpg
    Then they sat down and Tyler asked her how she got out of the dark and how she got the idea to help him and, very important for him, if it was her idea or the idea of his dad.
    z9AcYnk.jpg
  • Options
    Sif told Tyler that it wasn´t Haldir´s idea at all, instead he was shocked at first when she told him about it.
    "He instantly said no to me when I´ve told him that I wanted to help."
    ZhS8k6t.jpg
    c4wr0YV.jpg
    CN4hGYq.jpg
    SUDhP6k.jpg
    Tyler was relieved to hear this. "So when could you convince him for this awfully dangerous plan? And how did you get to know what to do? I mean, how did you know your plan could work? How ..."
    "Oh, sweety, this are lots of questions, let me start from the beginning, ok?" Sif asked with a sweet smile. "And let me just tell you everything before asking questions, ok?"
    "Hmpf, ok, I try not to interrupt you."
    "Thank you, my love! It´s already hard to explain and not to lose the thread, because everything began when I was born. I..."
    "When you were born? You won´t tell me that...." Tyler asked bewildered, flinching when she said:
    "Tyler Helmquist, you´ve promised not to interrupt me, so please, let me tell my story till the end, ok?"
    "I´m sorry, my angel, please go on, I´ll stay quiet till the end now!"
    "Thank you! So, as I said, it began when I was born. Although, actually, when I was made, so to say." Sif looked at him with mocked rigor cause he already had opened his mouth again. He closed it quickly and smiled his beautiful smile.
    "My mum told me that she had a vision before she conceived me. She has the gift of the second face and is able to see important happenings in the future and before I was concieved she had a vision of me surrounded by bright light. Her vision told her that her future baby was something very special and was just born for fullfilling a special aim. You must know that my parents had trouble to get a baby before, they were already more then ten centuries married to each other and my mum had a few miscarriages before Alfarin and I were born. So when she got to know why she got me she was angry about the fate which gave her a child and would take it away after some years. So-"
    "Wait, sorry angel, but I really have to ask: what kind of vision did your mum had and what kind of fate was predicted for you?"
    "If you let keep telling me I´ll explain it, ok?"
    "Sorry," with a hangdog expression on his face he grinned his beautiful grin again, "go on, please!"
    "If you interrupt me again, I won´t tell you anything, ok?" she said, having to smile about his expression. "So, where was I? Right, my mum didn´t tell anybody about her vision, but when Alfarin and I were born it was obvious that there was something "special" about me. She and dad could see that some kind of brightness surrounded me, especially when I was smiling or laughing. So mum told dad about her vision and he began to research if such a thing happened to a child somewhere in the past, but he didn´t find anything in his old books.
    When I was old enough to understand she told me about my fate and her vision. Something I didn´t really liked, when I am honest.
    So, her vision was as follows: I was surrounded by light, because I literally WAS light. She told me that there would be someone, my fate, in the future who needed the brightest light possible because he was wandering in deepest dark. Furthermore she told me that I could/had to rescue him by sacrificing myself to the dark. So in short I had to die.
    Not a nice way to grow up, believe me." She shrugged and he pulled her nearer to him and kissed her temple.
    "Go on my love" he whispered.
    "Well, because of this vision I was raised fully different than Alfarin. He was prepared and educated to be the next king, although I´m the older one. I really don´t mind not being the next queen, but I really wished in my childhood that we were raised the same. My education looked so different to his and so strange to all other kids I was able to meet. You know, we were homeschooled, so we didn´t have a lot of friends and because of my training I was even more sidelined. My dad and my mum themselves taught me how to fight the dark. After I had the normal private lessons together with Alfarin I had to train fighting techniques with dad and mind controlling with mum. It was a nightmare..." She took a deep breath.
    "When Alfarin told me about you and when I began to watch you I knew that you were my fate."
    "You watched me?"
    "Yes, Alfarin asked me to watch over you when you stayed at the island in Hylewood. He was very afraid about your condition and asked me to watch over you when he couldn´t do it himself. And I´m a bit better than him in seeing auras of people. So when I saw your aura the first time I was shocked and relieved at the same time, because I knew that now my fate would be fullfilled and the end of this long waiting was over!"
    She swallowed hard and watched at him. "When we first met at the castle I was so happy to see you, because it seemed to me that I knew you forever! What I really didn´t expect was that you were so nice and that I fell in love for you at the first sight! This made it even harder for me, because if you were an awful person I wouldn´t mind to die for, but after I met you and fell in love with you I found it even more unfair of the fate to have let me live for just having to sacrifice myself after I´ve found you."
    Tyler looked at her and could see how bad she still suffered from her past. He pulled her even closer and kissed her.
    cgys2Gd.jpg
    NhfIFUr.jpg
    cBQDYw1.jpg
    VLgP5RZ.jpg
  • Options
    "I´m so sorry for you! If only I could change your past..." Tyler whispered, totally overwhelmed by what she had just told him.
    "It´s ok now, I didn´t die and for the first time in my life I can do what I want to, so I just try not to think about the past so much anymore. Perhaps we both should do so...."
    "Yes, perhaps. But I still want to know your full story, will you go on telling me or do you need a pause?"
    "No, your kisses helped much my love! I´ll go on, ok?"
    "Am I allowed to ask questions now?" Tyler asked with a bright smile.
    "No, of course not, you dipwads! When I say something you have to be quiet and have to listen to me!" she grinned and poked his arm.
    Both had to giggle.
    "So how did you convince my dad that you had to sacrifice yourself?"
    "Oh, that was hard work, I´ll tell you!"
    "Really? I thought he would be happy to get your help?"
    "Oh, he was, but he didn´t want me to sacrifice myself. He didn´t belive in the vision, well, he did, but he was convinced that you could change every vision to your own will and don´t have to do what it tells you-"
    "Yes, that´s dad! He always told us in the past that the future is that what you are making of it! That it lies in your hand how your future looks like! He always told us that we should learn from history to not make the same mistakes and that, although we were faries and belong to the king´s family, we should just believe in our own strength not depending on our name or status."
    "I really wished he was my dad, really! He is such a wise and sensitive man! My dad is just stern and follows rules and believes that our fairy folk and it´s rituals are the best. I am so happy that your dad is the king of all faries and not my dad, he is soooo much wiser than dad!"
    "I think he has changed a bit in the last months, didn´t he?"
    "Yes, after you stayed at the island and he got to know your dad better he opened up to the modern times and to the here and now. Thanks to your dad!" Sif could see that the thought of his dad being such a good person let Tyler begin to think about him. "Shall I go on?"
    "Yes, of course, please! What I really want to know is how your plan looked like." He looked at her curiously.
    "Ok, hm, when I met you and your dad the first time I knew I had to talk to him in private and as soon as I got the chance I´ve told him about the vision and that I wanted to help you and him."
    "Did he believe you?"
    "Yes, he did. He told me that he himself had dreamt about the dark and the light and their fight. He knew that you were fighting against the dark from the first day on, he knew right away what happened to you when your fight began. He just hoped that you were abled to fight it back or that he could do something against it. He was fully aware of the risks you were in and was fully devastated when you disappeared and disguised your aura so he couldn´t find you and protect you anymore!"
    "So this is the reason why I went down so fast after I´ve left home!" Tyler suddenly had a very loving feeling for his dad! He protected him all the time! Without getting any thank from him. He resolved to talk to his dad about that in the next days.
    "Yes, after you´ve left your dad he couldn´t shield you from the dark anymore. So you were getting weaker and weaker. When I´ve told him that I was born just for you he got new hope, but he told me from the beginning that he didn´t want me to sacrifice myself at all and that he won´t let that happen!"
    "Did he knew right away what you had to do to save me?"
    "No, not straightaway. He talked about all this with your pa and then with my dad and together they found out what to do to fight back the dark. Before that your dad was only be able to shield you from it, after researching together with your pa and my dad he knew what to do. But he still wanted to fight the dark on his own. I had to convince him that it would be better to let me help him. He is such a good man!"
    Tyler looked at her and his love for her and his dad grew even more. This two had saved him! Although it was his own fault to get into this awful situation!
    Sif noticed that Tyler thought about what had happened in the last few months. "When I´m ready with telling you, would you please tell me what caused all this trouble? How you got into it?"
    He sighed. "Yes, I´ll tell you. I just hope this won´t let you think bad of me...."
    "I won´t, I would never think bad-"
    "I hope so, but it´s not a nice story, believe me..." He looked at her sadly.
    She kissed him and assured him that he couldn´t disappoint her at all.
    "I hope so! But now go on, please, what did you do to get me out of the dark?"
    "Ok, hm, let me think where should I begin... After I´ve convinced dad and Haldir that I wanted to help, Haldir began to think about a plan. He and dad sifted through the oldest books and the oldest memories of the oldes fairies they knew to get a better sight of the situation. Haldir knew the most throught the knowledge the king of the fairies gets when he is crowned but unfortunately the one king who had to deal with the same problem thousands of years ago had died trying so the full ceremony wasn´t in his memory. When we found out how the ceremony looked like your dad was unsure if he really could help you. He had the feeling that something was missing. I´ve told him that it was my part which was missing! I really had to talk and beg over and over again to let me help him and you! Once he was convinced that I didn´t feel the urge to die while saving you he began to think of a rescue mission where I could help! He is brilliant! I´ve never met such an intelligent person! He overthought everything, researched even harder and then told me what his idea was and if I could deal with it. It was brilliant!"
    "So, what was his idea then?" Tyler could hardly wait for her story to be told further!
    "You know about the rumors of Midnight Hollow? That, if you search hard enough you´ll get to know Grim?"
    "Yeah, it was a fairy tale my pa told me when I was a child. That, if you searched at the right places and you mastered some hard puzzles Grim´s house would appear somewhere in Midnight Hollow. I thought this was a fairy tale?"
    "Well, let me say this: it isn´t! There is a litlle truth in the stories!"
    "So you´ve found Grim´s house????" Tyler looked at her, getting even more respect of her and his heart wanted to burts in love for her.
    "Yepp, I found it!" She smiled proudly at him.
    "How?"
    "Well, Haldir and I read about an old abandoned house in which a whole family died tragically. It is said that if you can sleep in such a place peacefully and if you can talk to some ghosts without any fear that this gives you some credits with Grim and he would appear if you want to talk to him. So I went to Midnight Hollow and searched for the old house."
    "How?"
    "We thought that I should start at the city hall first. Maybe there was a register with all houses of the town."
    49SWPZ2.jpg
    0Vfu12X.jpg
    "Did you find it?"
    "No, but I´ve got a hint by some staff memebers that there is a register of old tax payments in the library, so I went to the library."
    jeQLN6k.jpg
    ra65NYs.jpg
    MdRMKFr.jpg
    There was an old floor nobody climbs up to nowadays where this old registers are stored so I´ve searched for something like missing taxes and such. During my search a stranger came up to me and told me that I should visit some of the old cementeries after midnight to catch a ghost, they clearly would know where such an abandoned house was and furthermore this ghosts could tell Grim that I was searching for him.
    dyW3Jr6.jpg
    7y05QP4.jpg
    So I searched the graveyards for some ghosts. This was a bit scary, let me tell you!"
    uHI0XDW.jpg
    mwygNHj.jpg
    V7UZYTE.jpg
    Bbdgn77.jpg
    XEYHZnp.jpg
    "Oh my angel, I believe you right away! And all of this nightmare just to save me! Thank you so much for that!" He kissed her again.
    "I would do it again for you! Especially if you thank me with such a kiss again!"
    "Another one?"
    "Yes, please!"
    Then she continued. "At the last cementery, the biggest, I finally was successful in finding a ghost. I talked to her, described that I searched for an abandoned haunted house in order to let Grim appear, because I wanted to talk to him. She told me that there was house not far from the cementery."
    EjKIWT0.jpg
    UfmVPQq.jpg
    JdAyAFD.jpg
    clUdMqp.jpg
    mBuN9Dr.jpg
    "Now I knew where to spend the night!"
    ikBfGsi.jpg
    "I headed to that old house, gosh, it looked so frightening!"
    inmr6yF.jpg
    Tyler hold her firmly, feeling her shivering, whishing he could have saved her from this experience!
    "I entered the house. It was really dangerous, there were big holes in the floor in some of the rooms, it was smelling really bad and there were strange noises all around me."
    WyVK4Io.jpg
    VZmCRNx.jpg
    "When I´d looked out of the broken windows I had the feeling as if I was alone in the world, that was so scary!"
    dbkZ4na.jpg
    Tyler caressed her cheek.
    "I then began to search for a place to sleep, I didn´t trust some of the furniture and truely belived it would fall down on me the moment I layed down!"
    UT4Lnib.jpg
    cNwTuI0.jpg
    fRfqm23.jpg
    hoIyTrr.jpg
    7NfIdfb.jpg
    GUj7vdX.jpg
    AopAGtT.jpg
    "I went all the way up to the roof, there I finally had the feeling that I could spent a nearly safe night! I unpacked my sleeping bag and tried to sleep."
    gcRbN6p.jpg
    CvvZZhu.jpg
    She didn´t tell him that she drew strength from the heart he had to pay Alfarin to stay at the little island in Stein´s kingdom. Her twin brother gifted the stone to her, he later told her that he had the feeling that he had to do this.
    "What do you think, shall we go down to the kitchen and have some breakfast?" she asked "I´m a bit hungry after all this talking"
    "Yes, we could eat something, but you really have to tell me the whole story and what happened during this awful night!"
    He kissed her softly, hugged her lovingly and carefully and couldn´t believe that she had to do such frightening things to safe him.
  • Options
    Some outtakes, because after such long posts with such a "serious" theme at least I need something to grin.
    There was a lot of smooching in the house
    n4q0NDQ.jpg
    T-Rey´s reaction to this was, well, see for yourself
    k8zwagN.jpg
    maybe he was just a bit upset, because he was missing his girl.

I had to search for her myself, because she somwhow managed it to visit and get stuck at the empty neighbor lot. She must have been there for a bit longer, because she was very hungry. I couldn´t believe what I just saw:
    WfJtVvI.jpg
    mVI5aMk.jpg
    RhISFiX.jpg
    Rasta ate from the cat´s litter box! She was fully into it! Untill this event I didn´t know that dogs could do that...
    Maybe T-Rey should overthink his intent of snuggling with her when she is back?

Sif somehow had a problem with a visitor. I could understand her, because it was a service Sim which kinda lived at the family´s lot...
    WhPCzeZ.jpg
    Ds05TV2.jpg
    sA6Swpb.jpg
  • Options

@alexakry Updates! Awesome!
    I love seeing Haldir and Travis working together in the kitchen. I think it is so sweet they like to be together most of the time.
    I'm definitely all for them finding something that will help Tyler regain his previous strength and be healthier. :smiley:
    I'm sooooo happy for Sif and Tyler! They are such an adorable couple.
    Oh wow...Tyler is still upset with his Dad about letting Sif help. I don't think Haldir had a choice. I kinda think Sif is one of those 'force to be reckoned with' types! I sensed it the first time she showed in your story.
    hehe, I love the teasing in her comments to him about not interrupting! His little nicknames for her, so sweet!
    That is a heavy burden to place on a child knowing her fate but I think it really prepared her knowing from a young age. I'm thrilled she didn't have to stay dead!
    Love the pics of them together as she is relating the story.
    Such a fascinating tale of how she and Haldir devised the plan and I loved the search in MH.
    That graveyard is a very spooky place. I used to laugh when I'd be looking around at night and several of the families in town including children would be hanging out in the graveyard. I'd go peek on them and they'd be chatting away like they were at a park. :lol:
    Love the photo's in the old house. Sif was very brave to stay there by herself!
    Great outtake pics! Ewww, I didn't know dogs would do that either.
    I'm looking forward to the next updates!
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you for your comment! <3:)
    :D graveyards in my game are always hang-outs, especially kids and puppies like to stay there. In case of the puppies, they like to stay for days.
    Like this little guy who walked to the cementery with his puppy in the middle of the night, I really wonder if his parents know where he spends his nights!
    gALR8gi.jpg

Haldir and Travis like to be together, if I send one of them to work or to friends or family and they come back home again they always search for each other and want to cuddle. They are so sweet. The only thing they fight about sometimes is the sloppyness of Haldir (he is a chaotic person and Travis is neat, so sometimes Haldir gets critizised by his better half. I´m always shocked when I see red bars, thankfully they always get along together lovingly shortly after.

hehehe, yes, Sif is someone who cannot be avoided, you´re right. I think she is the perfect partner for Tyler who is a bit reserved and needs some (secret) guidance sometimes. She had a hard childhood, she is well prepared to face all burdens in life. I just hope that Tyler gives her the love she deserves.
    :) I really had fun when I wrote how she pocked his arm and how she told him to not interrupt her! He really has to come out of his passiveness if he wants to be together with her, which will be so good for his development and his future as a (maybe) king.

After their talk Tyler isn´t as upset about his father as he was before anymore. He should really try to talk more with Haldir and should really learn to trust his dad! He deserves this!

Updates? Which updates? I don´t know what you are talking about?!?!? ;)>:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top