Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you <3
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @ZeeGee Incredible video girl! :star: Worth the wait!
    (I kept hoping to see some text dialogue between characters ;) but that's okay...you captured it all to where we could see - and feel - exactly what was going on. 👍)
    I feel for Bella there, cooking up a righteous dinner and hubby comes home late without really saying why and is too tired to eat. *sigh* :pensive: That's what happened once in our marriage and I told hubby my exact feelings about it and I also told him he better make sure that never happens again! I wish Bella had done the same. It might've helped. :( But in some relationships it really is easier said than done.
    It's just occurring to me that maybe Bella felt Mortimer's "workaholic" tendencies were because he had another woman on the side, so that's why she so easily gave in to Don's advances. :confused: Communication is SO key in marriage.
    That Don is such a sly one...slithering into woman's hearts and leaving a devastating poison within them. :angry: I sure hope he gets his comeuppance. (Is that in the plan? :smirk: )

I can't WAIT for the next part! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    emorrill wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Incredible video girl! :star: Worth the wait!
    (I kept hoping to see some text dialogue between characters ;) but that's okay...you captured it all to where we could see - and feel - exactly what was going on. 👍) Thank you!
    I feel for Bella there, cooking up a righteous dinner and hubby comes home late without really saying why and is too tired to eat. *sigh* :pensive: That's what happened once in our marriage and I told hubby my exact feelings about it and I also told him he better make sure that never happens again! And y'all have such a great relationship I bet it never did happen again! I wish Bella had done the same. It might've helped. :( But in some relationships it really is easier said than done. Deleted my comment on this cause it would have been a spoiler!
    It's just occurring to me that maybe Bella felt Mortimer's "workaholic" tendencies were because he had another woman on the side, so that's why she so easily gave in to Don's advances. :confused: Communication is SO key in marriage. My idea was just that Bella was sick of him working all the time and coming home late, and not showing up for her special dinner was the straw that broke the camel's back. Don just happened by at the right time when she was very angry with Mortimer.
    That Don is such a sly one...slithering into woman's hearts and leaving a devastating poison within them. :angry: I sure hope he gets his comeuppance. (Is that in the plan? :smirk: ) WE WILL SEE!!!

I can't WAIT for the next part! :smiley:
    I was hoping to get the next part done by this weekend but just couldn't get the finishing touches done. It's short. It's a music video. But it will be out soon! I have most of the filming done. Just need to edit and color it.

Thanks so much for all your comments. :)
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited July 2020
    @ZeeGee - Fantastic! I watched this episode a few times. The first time it was mainly to watch the story. The second time, I watched to take in all the details. You do such a great job with your characters' actions and facial expressions to tell your story without any subtitles. As always, your story telling is great and you end the episode with me wishing it was longer to know more of the story.

Here are some of the small details I noticed. These aren't spoilers but just in case ...
    • I like the animation where Bella points to her wedding ring
    • Great detail in the design of Mortimer's office. I love all the photos - those of Bella and the kids and those of the company "presidents".
    • Bella has an iPhone. I don't believe that is an EA official skin lol
    • I have never paid close attention in the game when a sim speaks on the phone. Does the contact's photo fill the screen or did you create the animation of Mortimer's face on Bella's phone.
    • I like the brief shot in Nina and Don's house where you see Nina napping in the corner of the shot as you pan over to Don
    • You used a mod to remove the pixelation when Bella was in the bathtub. The pixelation would have so ruined your shot.

I am still in awe of your story telling and the time that goes into creating 8 minutes of video. I know this takes weeks and weeks to create. I can't imagine the time it takes to find the perfect animations. Then, when you can't find the perfect one, I see from the credits you are now animating as well. Of course, then all the time it takes to capture the scene and using video editing software.

Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited July 2020
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - Fantastic! I watched this episode a few times. The first time it was mainly to watch the story. The second time, I watched to take in all the details. You do such a great job with your characters' actions and facial expressions to tell your story without any subtitles. As always, your story telling is great and you end the episode with me wishing it was longer to know more of the story.

Here are some of the small details I noticed. These aren't spoilers but just in case ...
    • I like the animation where Bella points to her wedding ring I did that one! Thank you
    • Great detail in the design of Mortimer's office. I love all the photos - those of Bella and the kids and those of the company "presidents". That took a lot of extra work, thanks for noticing!
    • Bella has an iPhone. I don't believe that is an EA official skin lol Nooo that is a CC phone so you can animate with it
    • I have never paid close attention in the game when a sim speaks on the phone. Does the contact's photo fill the screen or did you create the animation of Mortimer's face on Bella's phone. I added Mortimer's face in the editor. (a trick I learned on YT)
    • I like the brief shot in Nina and Don's house where you see Nina napping in the corner of the shot as you pan over to Don I wondered if she would be noticed, she's only seen briefly. :)
    • You used a mod to remove the pixelation when Bella was in the bathtub. The pixelation would have so ruined your shot. Yes! If it weren't for mods, there would be no machinima

I am still in awe of your story telling and the time that goes into creating 8 minutes of video. I know this takes weeks and weeks to create. I can't imagine the time it takes to find the perfect animations. Then, when you can't find the perfect one, I see from the credits you are now animating as well. Of course, then all the time it takes to capture the scene and using video editing software.

@Me1620 Thanks so much for all your comments! Replied in spoilers. :smile::heart: Yes yes and yes! You are so right. And the more I learn the slower I get, cause instead of changing the scene to fit the animations I have, I stop and make the animations. I'm also learning more about editing so can do more fancy tricks, but those take longer too. :lol:
    edited July 2020
    Surprise surprise! Part 9 is here. Does Bella cheat on Mortimer with Don? Watch and see. And if you watch closely there are some familiar sim faces in the audience of the play.

https://youtu.be/zFNf6MPgAII
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee Wow...loved it, loved it, loved it!
    You know I'm a happy ending kind of simmer and a hopeless romantic. Well, if you read any of my stories you know that. :grin: He looks very upset and disappointed. Kinda like someone snatched the candy right out from under his nose. Which Mortimer did. lol, I hope he doesn't cause trouble, but drama is drama! The memory sequences were brilliant showing how their love grew and just what he was spoiling with his workaholic ways. I hope he mends his ways and they can grow old together.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I just posted on your YouTube page so I won't post a lengthy comment here except to say the video was so good and thank for the special appearance by my simself.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @bekkasan I do know that about you and what a great metaphor! Thanks so much :love:

@ciane Thank you! Nice to hear that.

@Me1620 Thank you, Jodi. I love YT comments, especially lengthy ones :lol: And you're welcome! I keep her in my game and use her whenever possible. She's adorable, just like you. :heart:
    @DeafSimmer Thank you!
    @ZeeGee - Lol. Thanks for the compliment. I have to confess I would be about 25 years older than my simself (but I am not quite an elder yet). So, my skin isn't so smooth and glowing, I dye my boring brownish gray hair and I definitely weigh more than she does. :D

@Me1620 She is adorable physically but also because she represents you and you're adorable. :heart:
    Well it's finally here. I've been delaying filming this episode cause....I just didn't want to! (And I've been busy) Some episodes are just hard to get through for me. And because my story is wrapped around sims lore there are choices I wouldn't personally choose to make. (Though I have cheated a little (i.e. Erik Darling).

Anyway, here it is, hopefully for your enjoyment. I'm not thrilled about this episode so would sure like to hear what y'all think, either here or especially on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCepRpfIfPA&amp;feature=youtu.be
    Yes! Off to watch.

@DeafSimmer
    If you look into sims lore concerning Dina's first husband you'll get the answer to the first question. The answer to the second is.....coming soon. :) I'm hard at work on the next episode and I think it will be the Finale. If not, 2 more episodes at the most. :)
    @ZeeGee
    This video was SO incredibly well done girl! Great job! :star: (Holy hot Mortimer looked in that scene with River. :love: Woo! )

As much as I loved it, I was like, "NOOOOOOOO" at the end there. :scream::cry: I had to look up the Lore after you did this because I didn't remember. ;) I played Sims 2 for years and didn't learn the stories as well as I should have.

I gotta find out what happens next!

Oh yeah, one question that's been floating around my head: If you wandered away from the Lore by preserving Erik Darling's life ;) what would make Agnes turn into the old hag who beats couples who are kissing in public with her purse then? Guess I'll have to wait and see? ;)
    @emorrill First of all, HEEY GIRLLL! Thanks for all the comments.
    So yeah, the sims lore thing. :cry: I thought Michael and Dina were really mismatched and wondered about her motives for marrying him until I got them together and they were crazy about each other. So I changed my story to support that. But then, it had to come to an end cause of where the story is when Sims 2 boots up.

As for the Agnes story, everything I try to say ends up a spoiler so I'll just promise to get the last episode done as soon as possible!! And if that doesn't explain everything I'll answer questions then. :)
    @ZeeGee Heeeey back! :mrgreen: Yup I'm still around, just busy writing a ton of my story. :)

Yeah, I understand. :cry: {{{{Hugs}}}} (And I too questioned Dina's motives in marrying him since he was an old man. :p )

Fair enough about Agnes. ;) 👍 I look forward to the last part with great anticipation! :smiley: You rock!
    @emorrill Thank you :kissing_heart:
    A very short episode but one I needed mentally to be able to get past this and get on with the story. :heartbreak: Yes I take Sims too seriously and no I'm not ashamed. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A_194Ebgcs&amp;t=15s
    @ZeeGee - Wow! *longer comment on your YouTube page* :'(

@ZeeGee Aww.... :cry: You really nailed all the feels with that one. Great job! :star:
    My heart just breaks for Dina... :cry: Her hugging the guitar and the flashback of Michael playing it...wow! And adding in River putting a rose by his tomb at the end was a nice touch.

I understand you why you needed to do this video to help you get past the event emotionally. Need closure. <3
    I hope Don gets what he deserves. :rage:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top