Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I found out only recently that if a couple hug, embrace or kiss in front of an unflirty Sim, that Sim freaks out.

Like mrs crumplebottom?
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    That if you cook fish as a grand meal and one of your guests is a mermaid, they will whip out a sandwich at the table in the middle of dinner and eat that instead.

I was so offended for my host sim until I realized.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    If you have Journey to Batuu you can actually make galactic credits while you are there taking pictures with the alien sims and NPCs you meet. All you need to do is sale them in your inventory and you can make more credits. I found this out after I saw the option to take photos while on Batuu and started selling them out of my sim's inventory.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    In the Environmental Manager Branch of the Conservation career you get a new interaction on your phone called Consult About Global Policies. What is interesting about it is you get options that apparently affect all worlds. I didn't get a chance to try it but it sounds fascinating. What is also interesting is it almost sounds like NAPs before there were NAPs
    EhrQctpU8AIvqut.jpg

Did you know you can Skill up Cooking and Fitness at the same time? I didn't know lol.
    If you leave cookies and milk for father winter (santa) he will eat them
    Did you know that the Wishing Well from Romantic Garden Stuff can also be used by kids? They can wish for things such as grades and youthful vigor lol.
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    @Karababy52 I have never ever had a sim abducted by aliens! I keep hoping one might just to see what happens but it never does!!

@Pamtastic72 wow I never knew that either - I will be looking out for that
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I have played this game since 2015, and just now realized that when a glistening water droplets drip from the spout of these pumps in Oasis Springs that’s the indication that there is a frog inside available for collection. Once you collect the frog, the water drops disappear and don’t return until a new frog spawns inside the pump.

l98jgnI.png

I never noticed that to see if frogs were there or not, thats so cool
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    foxybilly wrote: »
    @Karababy52 I have never ever had a sim abducted by aliens! I keep hoping one might just to see what happens but it never does!!

Your chances of getting abducted by aliens increase if you play a scientist. Or you can use the satellite dish from the science career to contact them.
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Your chances of getting abducted by aliens increase if you play a scientist. Or you can use the satellite dish from the science career to contact them.

On the flip side though you can also use the satellite to prevent abductions for 24 hours.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    foxybilly wrote: »

Also, if you have the Observatory and your sim is focused, he/she can "search for the truth". That should get things rolling.
    edited September 2020
    This was probably a glitch but knowing sims 4 it probably hasn't ben fixed yet so am going to say it anyway

If you go to forgotten grotto you will find the wooden toilet and if you get your sim to study it your sim may appear to be peeing while studying
    Post edited by Cavapoo_King on
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Did you know that the Wishing Well from Romantic Garden Stuff can also be used by kids? They can wish for things such as grades and youthful vigor lol.

The Wishing Well scolded my Chid Sim for trying an easy way an cursed Her
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    If you have a spellcaster and use copypasto on a meal made by a sim with the fresh chef trait (can't spoil), the copy can't spoil either.
    Make a spellcaster chef, craft one party serving of all the good foods... and enjoy infinite meals for generations (as long as there's at least one spellcaster in the household).
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Delicioso will also freshen spoiled food, if your Spellcaster targets it. So, strictly speaking, Fresh Chef isn't needed.
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Delicioso will also freshen spoiled food, if your Spellcaster targets it. So, strictly speaking, Fresh Chef isn't needed.

But cant spells set things on fire
    Alexciel wrote: »
    Bearpal64 wrote: »

The Wishing Well scolded my Chid Sim for trying an easy way an cursed Her

That's awesome! 😂
    Did you know you can still browse Plopsy on the computer even if it's broken? 🤷‍♂️
    Sindocat wrote: »

But cant spells set things on fire

If you fail at them? Yes. Or succeed at them, if the spell is Inferniate. But it's not a lot of talent points to get beyond spell failure.
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    edited October 2020
    Not sure if this is forum approved but, with the Slice Of Life mod you can self woo-hoo. I laughed too hard.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
    edited October 2020
    Not sure if this is forum approved but, with the Slice Of Life mod you can self woo-hoo. I laughed too hard.

That's awesome. :D I just give my Teens their own room, though in this case that didn't work out for Faunus - his kid brother chose to nap here, too, after a Monster Under the Bed incident.

dU0IbCP.png

Lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top