Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things I need from Sims 4 before EA moves on...Update

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I really have hope at an all-time high for a University announcement. Here's hoping that it is fully fleshed. I want the FULL experience, sororities, dorms, new careers
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    All I need are better babies that I can customize and aren't glued to a tiny bassinet, with some decent CAS, BB, and interactions.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Better personalities.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Witches
    Education pack
    Tropical Vacation
    More kitchen appliances, blender, mixer, smoothie maker, toaster
    Vacuums, lawnmowers
  • Options
    more real estate options....
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    All I need are better babies that I can customize and aren't glued to a tiny bassinet, with some decent CAS, BB, and interactions.

I can see the reluctance of them freeing the babies though - after the talk in Maxis Monthly with past babies - lol. I remember that - chilled me to the bone.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    lol yes that was tragic....
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I want to be able to switch households in CAS without having to exit CAS in between.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I just realized: a University pack would be a good opportunity to bring the Education career track back, and it could be an active career or a semi-active one. If it's really the next EP to be released, I wonder if the devs thought of this 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    ratsrbest wrote: »
    More World choices, definitely.

I can't play San Myshuno, I actually dislike Windenberg, not too keen on Willow Creek, either.

Forgotten Hollow is lovely but way too dark and New Crest needs to be built from scratch.

I've thought about trying to make the shopping district residential, but it's more work again.

Thank goodness for Oasis Springs, how I love that place :)

Careers, we absolutely need more.

I've just been having a good old rant about the ones we have in another thread.

More variety, clear instructions on job requirements and no homework/daily task, whatever it is would be great. Ordinary, low end jobs, too. The player can get just as much fun out of the Slacker career, for instance, if the chance cards are varied and amusing.

Sims' interactions with each other.

These could be improved. I recently watched a hotheaded Sim get into a bit of an argument with an evil Sim. That should be interesting... well no. After the meanness they started chatting as if nothing had happened.

Yeah :D I always have a sim in my storyline who should be having a argument about a big issue but of course they can fit in a joke about engineers :|
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I just realized: a University pack would be a good opportunity to bring the Education career track back, and it could be an active career or a semi-active one. If it's really the next EP to be released, I wonder if the devs thought of this 🤔

I am hoping on more NEW careers you can only get with a degree.
    education career open world be wonderful
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    It's finally happening!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited about University!!! Nov 15th is too far away!!! I need it like today!! I'd give my right pinky toe to be able to get it early!!

Of course, here's to hoping its everything or at least mostly what I've hoped for...