Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you excited for University Nov 15th?

12345679...Next

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited October 2019
    yes
    Sadly not really but maybe we will see tomorrow.

And I dont know why I voted yes...
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    yes
    Yes! I enjoyed the Sims 3 University expansion and Sims 2 University expansion, so I'm on board with this. I do hope this expansion comes with an education overhaul, including Private School for Child and Teen sims (complete with mandatory uniform which you can set).
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2019
    yes
    Universities usually does not support raising children in the USA., if you ask me. Most college towns are not even good places to have children in and apartments are for college kids. It might be like that in other countries but here it is not. The ones that you find now a days seems to be places that own their own houses and rent out rooms or apartments to students. I know a lot of people who live in college town but none are raising families - most raised their families before moving to a college town.

My husband worked for the University of NH for a few years - years ago and you never saw young kids in the towns around the college. I don't recall child care centers or even elementary school in those towns. I know I heard the few kids there were bused to the nearest city to go to school. In these areas big cities are few and far between. College campuses are always huge too (UNH campus was 2600 acres on the main campus) in the USA and many restricted to college student. I do hear child care has gotten better in about half the big Universities but they still do not cater to families very well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    yes
    Can't wait, always my favourite expansion other than seasons!