Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vatore Family Vampire Legacy SimLit

JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
I thought it would be fun to play the family already in Forgotten Hollow for perfect October theme.
I made out my story on Wordpress but i'll place the first chapter here... If you play this family and have your own story line, please share so I can see how differently or similar the game play turned out!
Thanks for stopping by!!

The Vatore Family Legacy Blog

Lilith Vatore and Caleb Vatore are twins who moved to the Forgotten Hollow neighborhood to try and find their own life’s paths. They’re nontraditional vamps meaning they dislike drinking plasma from Sims without their permission prior.

10-02-18_10-43-42c2a0pm.png?w=740

Lilith: She has the natural intuition of building her nocturnal family and raising her offspring and continuing the bloodline. She’s currently single and newly transformed by none other than Count Vladisalus. He is part of one of the oldest vampire lifelines known in history and subsequently the neighbor of the Vatore twins. Ever since her transformation, she knows being a vampire is the only life for her future.

Caleb: He on the other hand, values human life. He is also newly adjusting to his transformed life however, he somehow did not acquire the same fate his twin sister did. Caleb was turned by another member of the community, Miss Hell, another one of Count Vladisalus’ prodigies, after an argument broke loose. The details of the argument will never be known for sure. Rumor is- an argument between the Count and Caleb escalated, regarding his sisters transformation. Caleb so was badly injured by this duel, Miss Hell actually saved his life by transforming him as well. He is naturally a ‘good vampire’ as the community labels him. He blends into the human connection and tries to ignore his nature.

They’ve set off into the world for social entertainment so they hit The Llama, the local pub, for happy hour. The twins definitely take on different spirits, as one is more playful and the other is self conscious. Which is which? I wonder...

10-03-18_10-33-10c2a0am.png?w=740

Tonight wasn’t any special vampire night get together, instead it was a Ghost-Nite-Out. Lilith tried to make friends but ultimately didn’t think a ghost could be her future life partner; Caleb went and flirted at the bar with this really cute kitty cat but then realized it was a man. They kept talking and seemed to have a connection. Why does a man wear cat ears to the bar? Anyway, kitty man was telling Caleb about rumors he heard about secret clubs and locations for vampires to meet... But he was a kitty so really what did he know? Later when the twins went home, Caleb decided it was time to do some research.

10-02-18_11-03-33c2a0pm1.png?w=740

10-03-18_10-36-41c2a0am.png?w=740

10-03-18_10-36-43c2a0am.png?w=740

10-03-18_10-38-26c2a0am.png?w=740

10-02-18_10-45-06c2a0pm.png?w=740

Let's see what happens next...

The Vatore Family Legacy Blog
Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims
Post edited by Jmaraa on

Comments