Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    @princess2109 - 0.0 he's handsome! Have you played the challenge at all yet, or have you only just started?
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @princess2109 -They both look great!It looks like you're just getting started.
    I just got a new ice cream stand in my pool and my new family in Storybrook is building their house.I've got to get a few more families moved in to start populating the town because it came unpopulated until I started moving my own sims into town.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    Hadley had twins, and I named them Violet and Tate. The AHS addiction is now official.
    In other news, I'm taking a short break (which will probably extend into a long break) from my 100BC because I'm refurbishing and populating the world of Linmeadow. It's great fun, and it's going to take a couple weeks, but that's okay because it means I can catch up on some Halloway posts on my simblr. They're like.... 4 sim weeks behind. Maybe 5. Doesn't sound like much, but that's a TON of pictures because of all the birthdays and the 6 new babies (quads and twins. I swear Hadley didn't have 6 pregnancies in 5 weeks).
    ALSO the AHS twins make 69 Halloway babies. 6 more kids and I'll be 3/4 of the way through!!
    I think once I've finished giving Linmeadow a makeover I'll play my Gatton Legacy for a bit. I'm almost finished Gen 1 and I have a plan laid out for Gen 2, because I want to get started. I made this save like 4 months ago I should be further into the legacy than this.
    Of course, the last kids you guys saw were twins Quill and Vander, when they were toddlers. There's been 9 kids since then. Quill and Vander are both YA with kids. I need to post some pics here for you all.
    I'm going to make a list. I love lists.

HALLOWAY BABIES
    1. Amber
    2. Deacon
    3. Oliver
    4, 5. Brannon and Lachlan
    6. Rue
    7. Josh
    8, 9, 10. Ishanti, DeeDee and Seamus
    11. Zaidyn
    12, 13. Micah and Eira
    14. Alysia
    15. Selah
    16, 17. Harlow and Danica
    18, 19, 20. Alisande, Cressida and Selene
    21. Rory
    22. Erica
    23. Nolan
    24, 25. Storm and Bobbie
    26. Farley
    27. Tenille
    28. Morgan
    29, 30, 31. Xaania, Cassiopeia, and Xenon
    32. Rickon
    33, 34, 35. Arianne, Alistair, and Aiden
    36, 37. Ophelia and Everett
    38. Kaige
    39, 40. Wysteria and Gryffin
    41, 42. Chase and Maverick
    43, 44. Verity and Prima
    45. Sajan
    46, 47, 48, 49. Tobias, Emery, Zarlia and Nash
    50. Perrin
    51. Tuesday
    52. Wesley
    53, 54. Ezrael and Argent
    55, 56, 57. Faile, Zenith and Jocelyn
    58. Kennedy
    59, 60. Quill and Vander
    61, 62. Matrim and Abernathy
    63. Wyvern
    64, 65, 66, 67. Thulian, Heliodor, Iridian, and Lissandrine
    68, 69. Violet and Tate.

Whew! That list's a lot longer than the last one I posted. Hadley's had a lot of multiples lately. She needs to cool it. I'm hoping her next pregnancy will result in a singleton (also a mermaid, because the next father I have lined up is a mermaid). I like multiples though. Then I get to see more variation.
    edited March 2016
    Also some stats:

Baby count: 69
    Girls: 33 Boys: 36
    Singletons: 22 Twins: 12 Triplets: 5 Quadruplets: 2
    Grandchildren: 140 Great-Grandchildren: 73 Great-Great-Grandchildren: 4
    Faires: 4 Werewolves: 3 Vampires: 6 Aliens: 3 Witches: 6 Ghosts: 0 Mermaids: 0 Genies: 0 (I'm hoping these two will change soon) Humans: 47
    @Makayla_MakaPaka -You're doing very well with your challenge.I've still got my couples building their houses and the town is being settled with new arrivals.My latest family finally finished building the first section of their house on their lot.It's already the summer of 1551 in Storybrook.
  • Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    Hey guys!
    My goodness it's been forever and a day since I've been on here!! I'm excited this thread is still going! And I'm excited to get back to posting a little maybe :smile: I haven't played my 100 baby challenge in a long time...in fact I haven't even played my game in several weeks...life just got a little too crazy :disappointed: But hopefully in the next little while that all changes!
    I've been into my 100 baby challenge twice in the last day and they've been building their houses up.More couples might arrive in the coming years of the town's early growth.It's already mid summer in Storybrook and houses are being built to make room for the future babies.
  • lunabellelunabelle Posts: 175 Member
    I'm up to baby number 13 at the moment :)
    I have 5 sets of twins though so that's helping!
    Working on #100BabyChallenge #TwiggsLegacy
    Now up to baby number 64!
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    I havent been on the forum for the longest time but I came today to look for some new stories to read and I saw this again >< I just want to say I flipped through it and gosh, so many cuuuttteee pictures!
    @lunabella - ah, I remember those days... 5 sets of twins though, wow! I'd only had 2 sets of twins at that point (although I did have a set of triplets, haha) good job though! Keep going! What are their names?
    @Ashley382 - I can't wait until you come back!
    @Makayla_MakaPaka it's actually 6 sets of twins now... 15 babies!! In some ways twins make life easier in others it's double sleep deprivation haha.
    I'll list all my babies! Kids on the same line are twins :)

1 - Arthur
    2 - Ariel, 3 - Alaric
    4 - Aurora, 5 - Belle
    6 - Blaze (first vampire baby!)
    7 - Britney, 8 - Bobby (also a vampire)
    9 - Cadence, 10 - Cinderella
    11 - Dotty, 12 - Craig
    13 - Chad
    14 - Daenerys, 15 - Evie
    So many twins! I see a few Disney princesses in there... and a Mother of Dragons :wink:
    Are you a Game of Thrones fan?
    Haha I am! The Targs and Lannisters are my fave houses :)
    Primarily in the Disney and MLP fandoms though ♡
    Oh, I love Game of Thrones and Disney too! I don't have a favourite house, but my fav characters are Arya and Tyrion :D
    @Makalya_MakaPaka I looooove Tyrion ♡ He's so funny. I'm like the only person in the world who isn't a fan of Arya though :') I prefer Sansa as she's more relatable for me. And I love Cerce.

Back to parenting... Tilly has just given birth to her 16th baby, a boy named Drogo.
    I've had my Jankowskys building a new room on their house to start expanding it because it's too small to fit any babies in right now.The other family is also working on getting their house built before winter arrives.
  • krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    I decided I'm going to start a 100 baby challenge today, and I'm naming them off of Disney characters and my favorite Books/TV Show names.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
    18 babies now! Two more boys, Damon and Eugene.
    I'm hoping to get to 20 before Tilly becomes an elder but am giing to push for 25!
  • Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    @Ashley382 - I can't wait until you come back!

I can't wait either lol. Real life has just been so crazy lately. Not to post my entire life story but...
    I moved to Florida from Minnesota a few months ago...then the end of March I had to unexpectedly go back to MN for about 2 weeks (almost lost my job) because my grandpa got sick and wound up passing away. And now of this last weekend my grandma had a massive stroke and while she is recovering and getting better...I'm going to be going home again in order to help my family care for her for awhile. This means I will probably have to quit my job and I could be away from my boyfriend for up to 90 days. And that's really not productive to starting a life together and things and just ahhuuuuggghhhh. It's been one thing after another. And then on a normal day after work I'm just exhausted and ready for bed. I'd like to just hide in my sims game for awhile lol.

But anyways...this is why I've been absent. Hopefully I'll eventually be back. I'm slowly trying to go through my CC and what not...but even that's come to stop more or less for now.
  • rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    I wish you luck with everything @Ashley382 <3

I have been having trouble with getting the sims 3 to work on my laptop sadly. But the sims 4 works, the first 2 boys of my generation family are in my profile photo and the thirds on the way!

Has anyone had any luck trying the 100 baby challenge on the sims 4?
    I've been doing a modified version with Sims 3 and might try one with Sims 2.My Sims 3 one is in Storybrook County and set in the 16th century so I had to improvise with the school requirement.They just have to have a reasonably happy childhood and get some skills before growing up and I will allow teens moving out if the house is getting overcrowded.
    So... how are everyone's challenges going? I must admit I haven't played for ages, I've been having too much fun in my legacy save. I also have a lot of schoolwork, which limits my play time.