Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    @Makayla_MakaPaka Awh! The triplets are gorgeous! I love the name Zenith too~
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    tumblr_nywxb4YUEc1uhirtlo1_540.jpg

Kennedy ~ Friendly, Light Sleeper, Angler
    tumblr_nypov2FWor1uhirtlo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nypov2FWor1uhirtlo2_500.jpg

Quill ~ Friendly, Loves Heat
    Vander ~ Good, Easily Impressed
  • french_vanilla13french_vanilla13 Posts: 586 Member
    @Makayla_MakaPaka Your kids are so cute! I love Tuesday though. It honestly reminds me of Wednesday from the Addams family.

Sorry I've been absent for so long you guys. I've had a lot going on with school, my job, my sims game going down, getting a worm on my computer, plus my novel and other various projects. Life happens sometimes you know?
    polariod_1

• stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,512 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi Everyone, I am now up to 55 babies and my latest chapter is here
    Post edited by stargirl18 on
  • charm1019charm1019 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have had to restart my 100 baby challenge so many times because I got bored of it, anyone have any ideas to make my gameplay more interesting. P.S. This is random but my cat was just possessed by a demon and meowed 5 times in one go
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got a 100 baby challenge being played by rules posted on my blog and there's a link in my signature to the blog.Mine is taking place in Storybrook County in 1550 and the town is being settled and built up in my game right now.They just got near to the end of their first winter in Storybrook.There might be a new family arriving in the coming year there.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    I'm so upset to see this forum die...this is the one that really got me into lurking forums and being a part of the community can't seem to finish baby challenges so I really don't have a place here anymore but...
    @princess2109 -Hi there!I've got a 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County I'm playing with very heavily revamped rules based on my town legacy challenge rules where the town residents have to bear 100 babies and raise them well over a few generations.Most of the babies will come from married couples though a few might not and I've got my game so heavily Modded out that I can have sims pollinated if they're older spinsters who never married and want to have a child.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @princess2109 -Hi there!I've got a 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County I'm playing with very heavily revamped rules based on my town legacy challenge rules where the town residents have to bear 100 babies and raise them well over a few generations.Most of the babies will come from married couples though a few might not and I've got my game so heavily Modded out that I can have sims pollinated if they're older spinsters who never married and want to have a child.

I honestly don't know what this comment has to do with princess2109's

I just posted that there are others doing this challenge even with revised rules.I had to because so many had it glitch out the games with the usual rules.I have my challenge for an entire town and slowed the babie arrivals down so they'll come over time.It's more story driven and I also set mine in a historical time so I couldn't use getting good grades in school because there were no schools in the 16th or 17th centuries.I decided to require the kids to grow up well and learn their skills.
  • CBroxCBrox Posts: 415 Member
    Maybe I'll start a sims 3 baby challenge .... I miss this forum too :/
    I wish I still used this forum, but no one does anymore so I just stick to my simblr :/ it'd be great if people started being active here again. I'm up to... almost 70 babies. 66 or something like that, and I have no one to share it with :( plus everyone here was so nice.
    I've gotten a new family in my 100 baby challenge moved into Storybrook and they'll be getting settled in while a few more families should be arriving in the next year or two.I've got mine being played as a town based challenge which means the town residents are all taking part in the challenge.It's also set as a colonial challenge in the 16th century which forced me to have a rule for that time period.I decided to have them learn skills instead of going to school since kids didn't go to school unless their family was rich back then.
  • Kawaii4LifeKawaii4Life Posts: 211 Member
    I never wanted to do a 100 baby challenge but at this point I might as well! My sim had triplet girls and now she just had twin boys. The hubby wants even more kids. Craziness lol
    *slam fists* gosh darn it rosiep2010 did not make this forum for it to fizzle out like a faulty firework!

This forum deserves to be brought back to it's highest potential and i'm gonna make it happen!
    Even if I have to start writing update posts in the darn comments!

I will not let this precious little family of 100 Baby Mommas Die
    @princess2109 ARE YOU THE NON-SIMBLR BLOG OF THE SAME NAME FOLLOWING ME ON SIMBLR
    BECAUSE I WAS V EXCITED WHEN I SAW THAT
    AND I HOPE THAT COMMENT MEANS YOU ARE CURRENTLY DOING ANOTHER 100 BABY CHALLENGE BECAUSE YOU HAD THE CUTEST BABIES
    I HAVE MISSED YOU
  • rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    I really must start another 100 baby challenge!
    @rosiep2010 -I've got a new modified set of rules for a 100 baby challenge on my blog and my signature is a link to the log.I've also got an active 100 BC in Storybrook County being played by those rules.I just moved my second couple in and am getting them settled into town in the year of 1551.I won't be able to do school requirements because if the historical period so they'll learn skills and can move out on their own as teens.
    *the heavens open up that the sight of the OP*
    Hi Rosie!! :D

@Makayla_MakaPaka Yes that is me my precious darling! and I am gonna start a new one!!
    ~How I'm going to play my new 100 BC~

1. Founder is a man
    2. Have at least one pregnant woman in the house at all costs
    3. If a single baby is born, 5+ points
    4. If twins are born 10+ points
    5. If triplets or more are born 15+ points
    6. Any deaths 20- points
    7. Any fights 10- points
    8. Any accidents [Toddlers not counted] 5- points
    9. Each child will have a unique name
    10. One founder for all 100
    11. Aging kept on.
    Sweet as @princess2109 you should jump back onto your simblr
    I've got my newest family starting to build their house and they should be starting to save up for when they want to have their babies.Storybrook has a second family living there and more should arrive in the coming few years.
    screenshot_by_prinnypringles-d9p5ddf.png

Founder~!

screenshot_by_prinnypringles-d9u9nxi.jpg

Baby Momma Number One~!