Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some Skill Ideas

I had some cool ideas for skills for the sims 4... someone's probably thought of this before, but singer could be a great skill. Maybe when sims reach the top level of the entertainer career and they master all the instruments too they could become a "celebrity" and get LOTS of simoleans and be automatically super popular. Also when I saw a sim doing a backflip in the get together video, I thought of like a gymnastics skill... this could start for children and sims could increase their skills all the way up to adult, and they could do cartwheels, flips, backhandsprings, all that fun stuff. also maybe a cheerleader skill to go with the outfits where sims could actually like lift each other up. And this last one would probably never happen, its pretty unrealistic, but what if we had a sims marching band.... like with instruments, they could even have drill and make cute little formations and there could be a colorguard that spins flags and yeah I'm in colorguard and I'm getting a little too excited right now cause I know most people don't even know what it is lmao but wouldn't it be cool
family tree (legacy family)
origin id: clareo74

Comments

• Options
    ohhmystarrsohhmystarrs Posts: 52 Member
    Omg, yes! I loooove that there are so many different skills in TS4. To keep up with that pattern, I could absolutely see the game getting skills like those you listed implemented. I would love an archaeology career. I know that's not quite a skill, but still :p
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'd Like to see:
    Parenting maybe it's a touchy subject, but I feel sims need it.
    Archery and to go with it, Sims can use Woodworking and Crystals and Metals, collected to create their own Arrow heads, and craft their own Bows.
    Soccer I just love the sport along with Archery, Love Being Goalie as a Player myself.
    Singing I like to see the progress, Sims go from, Screeching to Beyoncé. I want to see my sim as I see Beyoncé
    Waltzing on it's own, separate from dancing.
    Rock Climbing.

I'd like to See Magic Hunting, To heck with Ghost Hunting, I want to capture all sorts of supernaturals, and drain their powers, Sell their DNA to Scientists. I think it would be cool. I don't think it should be a Career, because I want teens and Elder to also be able to do it, for stories.
    it could be an Profitable Action-packed Hobby and Sell What we collect.

Magic
    Hidden Skills, I kind of would like to be able to See my Sims Progress, Like it should exclusive to the Life State, But I would like to Monitor it.
    Like Sorcery every level you Learn a new ability,(Enchanting, Animation, Transformations, Potion/Curse Crafting, Alchemy, Dark/Light magic etc and unlock new spells.

As for Humans, I feel like it should be a different deal, Humans who dabble in magic should pay a price, Whether it's their life, or someone else's.
    and Humans who are turned Supernatural Life State, Should have a Tougher time, learning, controlling their newfound powers, than born Supernaturals

Kids and older I think should be able to:
    Garden
    Cooking, I learned to work the oven and extinguisher by the time I was 10 So kids should be able to.
    Writing write short stories.
    Sketch on Sketch Pads.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif