Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coalition X- An Interactive Adventure Show- Episode 2 Part Two

123457...Next

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    That was cool... ;)
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    It was good to put what was happening around into perspective. Now, I just want to know a bit more about Zelena's time.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Just for the record, I think I am gonna switch Zelena's part and Jaimee and Pahana's part as Jaimee's and Pahana's part will be in Part 2 and Zelena's part will be in Part 3? I kinda feel doing it this way because of reasons which I won't say because of spoilers.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Pictures for Part 2 is mostly taken. I just need to one last scene that I forgot to do the last time I was in my game.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Cool can't wait. .. ;)
    Blooper scene-

I switched households to film the last scene. I then saw Stromy, Ace, Cassandra, and the Black Cowboy doing this-

T7xFMbo.jpg

BTW, call me Jake.
    Gonna have the next part sometime this week
    BTW, call me Jake.
    http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2015/08/coalition-x-episode-2-part-2.html

Episode 2 Part 2 is out now

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Just for the record, Jaimee is pretty much dead. This isn't a case of "the body isn't found so she may be alive". Jaimee is dead. Sorry Alleen.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    OH NO, not Alleen! D:D:D: She has had enough first boots on her plate lately. :'(
    Banner.png
    Aww don't worry that was my choice. I gave a mother a second chance with her baby ;)
    edited August 2015
    Yeah I know that Vul will be sad that Alleen is gone. Tiger could of been the one to sacriface herself but Alleen did it anyway without really any thoughts.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Is this still ongoing? :o
  • ohhmystarrsohhmystarrs Posts: 52 Member
    This is a very interesting concept. I really like the detail, time, and thought that you clearly put into creating and keeping this going. People obviously really enjoy it as well. Keep up the good work :)