Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please check out my new story! First time trying the whole Sim Story thing out!

Hi all.
I'm new to the online Sims community.

I decided to try my hand at the creative writing side of the Sims.

I'm not sure where to post this or how to really go about it, but I created a word press website and posted the first TWO chapters of a story I'm working on.

I love reading legacy stories and have always wanted to do one myself. I just can't. I get bored of houses and families easy. I've never even made it to a third generation.

So, I decided to try something new. I made a Sim, picked random traits and created a story that I think fits her. I'll play her to gather inspiration and include screen shots (because everyone loves pictures!), but most of this story will be far to detailed and realistic than The Sims is.

I Would love for someone...anyone... to read and maybe let me know what the thing. Would love constructive critisicm and comments.

ilivethroughmysims.wordpress.com/

& Thanks @rosemow for pointing me in the right direction!
and thanks to everyone else who commented so far!

:smiley:

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Wow, this is really good, I love your writing and the back story you gave Kerri :) I hope all turns out well for her.

One other thing, I would suggest for you to make a table of contents on your blog. Once you have more chapters it will be very difficult to find the first one ^^ In the wordpress editor there is also the option to include a "read more" tag so not the whole post will show up on the homepage but it will only show up to the tag and when you click on it you will see the whole post :)
  • AshRhiAshRhi Posts: 9 New Member
    @Julyvee94 thanks for reading and responding:)
    I think I have the read more thing set up but I'm still figuring out how to make the table of contents. lol
  • KristalSimsKristalSims Posts: 213 Member
    Great start! Looking forward to seeing where Karri's story goes.
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

• kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Off to a great start, I love how in depth you made her background.
  • ohhmystarrsohhmystarrs Posts: 52 Member
    Hi @AshRhi ! I am newly coming out of the woodwork on this site too, despite being a member since 2011. I can't wait to start getting to post my stories as well. Legacies can get frustrating and repetitive. But switching between different challenges can prevent them from getting stale :)