Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    I'm very happy today :) Today I spoke to a friend who I haven't spoken to in months! I thought she was gone but she came back, really made me so happy that I couldn't stop smiling :)
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    On Facebook, I am in an event called "Doggies for Anthony" where people are posting pics of their animals for a sick boy with cancer to help cheer him up. It floods my feed, but with the usual stuff I get on there nowadays, it's actually very welcoming and seeing some of the funnier pics and videos have made me happy. There was one where a great dane was actually drinking from a faucet and someone posted a pic of their dane doing the same. XD
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • EstmelEstmel Posts: 97 Member
    Eating a bacon sandwhich has made terrifically happy
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I'm happy I'm going to hang out with my friend in a little bit and get free coffee from McDonald's. :mrgreen: I'm not sure which is better friends, or free coffee... leaning towards coffee. LOL.

Kidding of course, I love my friends.

But sometimes I do need coffee to deal with them XD. Maybe they're even. XD
  • ohhmystarrsohhmystarrs Posts: 52 Member
    I am happy to be alive. I know that sounds lame, perhaps. But I think we all tend to take it for granted. On the days that I do really sit down and think about how lucky I am to be here, especially with the way the world is these days, I am thankful beyond belief for all that I have.
  • SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    Hello beauties of this wonderful thread!
    Today I am happy that I decided to do my nails a nice blue last night.
    I am also happy that I'm going to church for the first time since the summer. My family just gets so busy, that it's hard to find a weekend that isn't too crazy.
    I'm also going to be able to play Dying Light with my bestie tonight. She's at college, so it's a big adjustment for us to work around each others schedule. Usually, Sundays are her only free time, but we haven't sat down to just play since September. It'll be a nice change o:)

Hope everyone has a happy day!
    P.S. And don't forget to be well!

tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Kdubz18Kdubz18 Posts: 82 Member
    I'm happy that I am back from Thanksgiving and I get to see my room mates again. Super wonderful girls that I'm blessed to have as close friends. :D
    I am happy that I finally decided on what three universities I'll be applying too.

I am very happy I was able to help someone today. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Today is the day I will hopefully get all my Christmas decorations out, so excited! :p

Sorry to be off-topic, but your signature is making me really want to watch that movie. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I'm happy that my white Christmas tree is up with the theme of blue, silver and aqua and to have my mum's photo on the very top of the tree, to remember her this year, but It will be a sad time on Christmas day as my mum lost her battle with cancer in April this year, and it's hard living without her here. :(
    I am beyond happy that I got an early acceptance letter from my top pick of university! YAY!

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Well, not today but yesterday was a great day! I went to my town's Christmas parade and came home, had hot chocolate, wrapped presents and watched A Christmas Story. I really needed yesterday, its refreshing to have days like that :)
  • jen_macjen_mac Posts: 62 Member
    What made me happy today is not having to do a presentation in class and knowing that ALL my presentations are done for this semester :smiley:
  • jen_macjen_mac Posts: 62 Member
    > @Sylv said:
    > I am beyond happy that I got an early acceptance letter from my top pick of university! YAY!

That is so awesome! I remember when I was accepted to my first pick as well.
  • taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    What made me happy today was we got more food for the house (yay) and some cold medicine ^_^
    I am happy that my hair was semi cooperative for grad photos today.

• starofrohan1starofrohan1 Posts: 344 Member
    I finished a project I was working on....AND.....it turned out even BETTER than I could have hoped! <3

aaaah_gene.gif
    Follow me on Tumblr!
    Origin ID: starofrohan1

sigannouncement_zpsjkvq0qve.png

I finished a project I was working on....AND.....it turned out even BETTER than I could have hoped! <3

aaaah_gene.gif

Congratulations!

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

aaaah_gene.gif

Congrats!
    I envy you, I have procrastinated with my projects :confounded:
  • cheybabyxxcheybabyxx Posts: 34 Member
    My beautiful Cat Cassie, she always makes me happy, I love her <3
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    This:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KNNqCR8gI
    I may not be able to play until Thursday, but this may just tide me over ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    I am happy that I get to miss school to spend the day with my mom and dad.

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    I realized I can still find things funny without clicking LOL!
    This is amazing!!!
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Wait. Might have said that one before...
    I'm happy becoss cookies then!