Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

1454647484951...Next

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Fine. The day toddlers come is the day humans grow wings.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    *abandons thread*
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Fine. The day toddlers come is the day humans grow wings.

Fairies confirmed!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ohhmystarrsohhmystarrs Posts: 52 Member
    I'm not sure how I feel about this, lol. Having kids has been a lot less stressful in the game without toddlers. But I have to admit, it feels less fulfilling. Like having a goldfish or something that one day suddenly can walk and talk and do more than eat and poop.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    @Dakota88 No, not mocking you at all. The ones I am supposedly mocking are the ones who come on here and no hold bars abuse people for their personal preference on the game which differs from theirs. The ones that have pretty much proven that the only opinion that matters is theirs and everyone else is wrong just because it's not what they want others to think and feel. If they hate the game so much to state that they are boycotting the game then why come here and abuse others for being different? Go play something else and leave those of us who enjoying playing the game in peace.

So much Irony in one post I just can't.

Sparkfairy1 is one of the most respectful people out here. She respects others opinions and calls out people when they are being mean.

We have the right to be here if we want. There are no more TS3 forums so we are forced to come here. We do not "abuse" others. Those who do are trolls and it is very unfair of you to stereotype a certain group of players just because of one person. Consumers have the right to boycott and express dissatisfaction with a product.

If you hate these simmers so much for expressing their opinion on a game they paid for, then I suggest you go contribute to other threads and leave those expressing their concerns with this game in peace.

I never once stated she did, so do not falsely accuse me of it! Everyone has the right to express themselves but do they have to be abusive in doing so? No, they do not! Do they have name call? Make false accusations? No! Just because ones persons opinions on something is different then another's doesn't mean they deserve to be abused over it. No one does!

Okay, wow. I am going to respond as nicely as I can because I will not argue.

I think you totally missed my point, those who are abusive are trolls and you are lumping every player who wants toddlers into an abusive group. I will rephrase myself, it's NOT okay to stereotype others because they have the same opinion of a person who was "abusive", which you ARE doing.

I'll leave at that.

Actually no I am not, that is just your opinion. Which I will respectfully tell you are wrong in the form of misunderstanding. Which is ok because IMO if everyone was perfect, this world would be pretty boring. I have nothing against someone wanting toddlers more than I do. I have never spoken ill of these people and I never will. That is their right to want or need toddlers to further enjoy their game play. For me I would love a variety of venues and more building options to make the game more enjoyable for me. That doesn't make me right and them wrong. It's just personal preference. Everyone has the right to their own personal preference. Not everyone who wants toddlers and family play comes here and starts wars with people. I know that! To think would make me closed minded buffoon. Majority of the people who I am referring to are in fact trolls, others might not be. I don't know I come here in spurts which makes it impossible to fully know. These "trolls" are the greater majority to whom I am speaking of. I just didn't want to put a label on anything.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Valerie415Valerie415 Posts: 7 New Member
    I really hope this is true. I miss toddlers, feel like the game is missing something without them.
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Thread has been closed due to continued arguments / harassment.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top