Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My 100 Baby Challenge

13...Next

Comments

• MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hello All!

Good news! I narrowed down the Mod set that was causing the freezing. Strangely, it was an Nraas, and since the Updater came up empty, I now need to weed through and try to figure out which one is causing the issue. But, I'm happy to say that some progress was made. Not a lot, but I made it past 3:40 p.m.

@KaeChan2089 I'm currently at 8/100. My heir, Jocelyn, recently aged up to YA, and I'm waiting for her to graduate before continuing. Hopefully that will be at the end of the current Sim week.

@SOLARTONEZ All of the children aren't still in the house. I move them out once they hit YA, and thanks to an SP mod, they're living full lives as NPC's.

Until next time, dear readers (bless you all for sticking around). Any and all comments, questions, and suggestions are welcome.

~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    Progress Report:

My 2nd generation is going well. While I still haven't completely rooted out the source of the freezing (I think), I have made some progress.

Jake and Jocelyn graduated, so he Niall, and Niall's wife Sharonda (the former lamp genie) were all moved out. Jocelyn is currently in her first pregnancy, and all seems to be going well (she hasn't sprouted a bump yet, so she's in the grace period).

In other news, the dreaded Origin update has taken hold. I'm hoping it's not the new source of my freezing issues, but I can't be completely sure at this point. I don't think it is, anyway, since I had the issues before the update. We'll see how things go this weekend. If a lot of progress is made, I'll have another update. If not, it'll probably be another week.

As always, any and all comments, questions, and suggestions are welcome. You guys rock!

~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    Not much of an update. Jocelyn's pregnancy is confirmed, but I'm still having freezing issues, so it keeps getting stuck at a certain hour (or maybe the game just really doesn't like it when my Sims check their mail). At any rate, the search for the faulty Mod continues. Or maybe it's just the new patch that completely plummed everything up. I may never know at this rate.

~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    After forgetting to reinstall the latest iteration of my NRaas package, I actually managed to get some gameplay in. Jocelyn had her baby. Twins named Rose and Ryan. Rose has her mother's red skin (named her before I knew this, too) and her father's lavender hair. Ryan has his father's greenish skin and randomly mutated blonde hair. Both have their mother's green eyes. I'll post pictures when they're older. The hunt for Baby Daddy No. 2 now begins.

I'll also continue to try and narrow down the mod issue. I don't know how long I can last without my NRaas mods.

Until next time, lovelies!

~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
  • sarah23474sarah23474 Posts: 69 Member
    Hi! The 100 Babies challenge can really be challenging. Good luck! :)
    *Work in Progress*
    72u5mr.jpg
    Hello Everyone!

Just letting you know that my game is currently experiencing some issues (other than the freezing), so it may be a little while before I'm able to play again. I am, however, not giving up on this challenge, no matter how many times the universe tries to stop me. :)

@sarah23474 Thanks for the support! I just hope I can get back to it soon.

~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
  • ohhmystarrsohhmystarrs Posts: 52 Member
    That is a LOT of babies. And I commend the heck out of you for doing it on TS3 where you have to deal with... toddlers. Lol. I know how hard it could be to complete the big family LTW with only 5 kids needed if you had them too close together
    Hello Faithful Readers!

Good news! I've fixed my performance issues, and have resumed playing. On a side note, I'm taking a small sabbatical from my Challenge game to create/play a family for a gift exchange on another thread. After Christmas (when my buddy'd gift is due) I'll resume my challenge. In the meantime, I'll probably pop in from time to time to let everyone know how it's going.

Until next time.

~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    Hello All!

Still working on my Holiday Exchange side-project. I am starting to miss my challenge game, though. It should only be a couple more weeks, then it's back to the Lancasters (technically it's O'Reilly now, but that's just a technicality). In the meantime, here's a couple pics from the game I'm currently playing.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

I am getting slightly better at screenshots. Perhaps some day I'll actually have in-game pictures for the challenge, instead of just the CAS ones I've been posting.

Until next time.

~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio