Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

grim reaper baby

I have been hearing of grim reaper baby can you u have a baby without using mods?

Comments

• MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Oh! And i've seen him bar hopping in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs! >:)
    So what's it gonna be? Should i dump him? Or give him a chance?
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • TheOrangeBird01TheOrangeBird01 Posts: 171 Member
    You can't marry, date or have babies with the grim reaper. Trust me, I've tried
    tmKZ8py62rDk4.gif
    Now that's a bummer... :(
  • SKYLEREMPIRESKYLEREMPIRE Posts: 54 Member
    I see him everywhere a member in my household died then bam! having a shower at the gym using the gym the lounge thd park it crazy
  • daltwisneydaltwisney Posts: 44 Member
    He comes into my store at least once a day... usually ends up buying an incense holder.
  • xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    If by using cheats the reaper can move into your household. Would it be possible to kill other Sims as the reaper?
    He's dead. Yes that means from the waist down as well. >:)

:D:D:D

This is Sims-world we're talking about.
    And if Edward Cullen (=a vampire and a dead person) can have a baby with Bella then surely Grim can have a baby with my sim!? :D;)
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    > @MistyLake said:
    > I want to know too. I've been dating Death forever now and although we are best friends and sweethearts and "lovers" etc. all i can do with him is flirt and cuddle and kiss hands and things like that. Geesh! Is he really THAT shy or what's wrong..is it me?? :( Am i just a fling to him!? :'( Someone to have fun (he always tells me "how much fun it is to spend time with someone who you can talk to for hours") and mess around but never get serious with!? :'(
    > Ah, men... >:)

Sounds like the opposite of a fling. Some call that "friend zoned" but that's rude. Still, to your Sim: honey, you friends. It's not you, some people and Sims ... or reapers ... are just different. Especially reapers.

Always want the unavailable, amirite?
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    You can have kids with him. I did it. I'd assume you could marry him too but I didn't try that, since I used him for my 100 Baby challenge.

You have to edit him in full CAS mode and make him an adult. I can't remember if he also has to be part of your family.
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Omg that's awesome. What did the baby look like? I can't imagine how the genetics would turn out in that situation.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    happygurl wrote: »
    Omg that's awesome. What did the baby look like? I can't imagine how the genetics would turn out in that situation.

I think we need a photo here!
  • jusMehjusMeh Posts: 424 Member
    daltwisney wrote: »
    He comes into my store at least once a day... usually ends up buying an incense holder.

Well, if he's dead as Ponder said, maybe he needs the incense. :o

• fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    I will have to try that.
  • SKYLEREMPIRESKYLEREMPIRE Posts: 54 Member
    So if u have to age death up to adult is he a teen or young adult? I to would like to see some grim reaper babys and children posted on here too to see what kind of genetic s are given, I heard something about yellow eyes
    happygurl wrote: »

My Sim had twins and they were both really pretty oddly enough. I don;t have a screenshot of them, but I can try to get one. I save all my Sims from my 100 Baby challenge in my gallery LOL. I'll find the twins and get CAS shots.
    So if u have to age death up to adult is he a teen or young adult? I to would like to see some grim reaper babys and children posted on here too to see what kind of genetic s are given, I heard something about yellow eyes

He's a YA... I tried a few different things to be able to make it work - but the tip on aging him to Adult worked.
    Again, I had him in my active house, but I think you could place him around the neighborhood too. And you may be able to just edit him in CAS to an adult and leave him an NPC - I didn't try that but it's worth a shot.
    (Although, if you add him to the town then you end up with him and another NPC Grim and having multiples is just hilarious. I have some towns where I have two for no reason (I never added one to the town) and it's so funny seeing them both together fishing or at the bar. LOL!!)
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    It's not all it's cracked up to be. Dead in life, dead in bed.
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    Yikes, Rosemary's baby. I've never seen the Reeper except when I killed off a male Sim who, after a family tree glitch showed up as the father to his daughter child. Creepy.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • JulietStarrJulietStarr Posts: 5 New Member
    omg dead of course . i came close to dateing the Grim Reaper.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited September 2015

He's a YA... I tried a few different things to be able to make it work - but the tip on aging him to Adult worked.
    Again, I had him in my active house, but I think you could place him around the neighborhood too. And you may be able to just edit him in CAS to an adult and leave him an NPC - I didn't try that but it's worth a shot.
    (Although, if you add him to the town then you end up with him and another NPC Grim and having multiples is just hilarious. I have some towns where I have two for no reason (I never added one to the town) and it's so funny seeing them both together fishing or at the bar. LOL!!)

Death is young then. Irony lol

xD I need to try that but I have other stuff to do ;-;
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I usually see Grimmy at the neighborhood gym getting his workout on. Guess in his line of work staying fit is a must.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • CatrixiahCatrixiah Posts: 78 Member
    I'm wondering what's the latest on this? Is it possible to have his child and how does one go about making it happen? Would be great for my town story line ☺
  • happyal1891happyal1891 Posts: 54 Member
    I tried all the tricks including making him an adult, it doesn't seem to work anymore. I was however able to use genetics to create children in CAS full-edit-mode. Both kids have dark skin, one blond and the other red hair. I believe they both had a lighter brown eye color.